You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure could not help but to stare around himself as he entered the administration building. Never had he been so far from his clans lands. It made sense though. Few bugs could survive in the industrial side of things and most people killed them on sight. Still for comfort he felt inward on the bugs living within him. A hive within his chakra and flesh. It no longer itched or hurt. He took that as a sign that he was nearly fully in tune with the Beetles.

Mure stood there with his sand blonde hair dangling messily. His dull yellow eyes taking everything in with a slow sweep. Almost lazy like by appearance. However he was mesmerized by the details so the gaze was slow enough for him to take it all in. His dark clothes where torn in places for mobility and to let his bugs come and go freely. But what set him apart was the non functioning gas mask that covered his lower face. It was typical of his clan to hide as much of their body as possible. Still something about this short kid made the room seem uncomfortable. His clan had a lot of history and with that history they where rightly feared. He smirked behind his mask as a man avoided eye contact with him though his eyes would show nothing of the sort.

He had just graduated the academy after showing up only on the day of the exams out of no where. Directly after he finished the exams flawlessly he was directed to the Hokage to see what was to be done with him. Technically he would be given Genin rank but he had never actually attended the academy. So they just shoved him up to the top of the food chain to be devoured. However his determined gaze told he would not be pleasant to eat. So he moved to a wall in the waiting room and leaned back against it. Waiting.

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
Even though it was relatively early in the day, Takeshi was still doing his work. He found himself always in his office now a days, scribbling something down on the many pages of work that had to be done. The sun was slightly hidden by the clouds that would go in front of it every now and then. The wind outside was warm, though he could feel a slight chill in it. He had his jacket off, which he was starting to think he should put on. After going through the paper work, he came across a note from the academy about a student. Apparently this student just walked in and took the graduation exam, and did well. He didn't go through the necessary years to actually get the minimum credit needed to take the exam to begin with. However he was the highest scoring student even without having been trained there. Looking through some papers, Takeshi found out that he was part of the Aburame clan. They always were secretive about their ways when it came to their training and ninjutsu. Truth be told, Takeshi had little knowledge of the Aburame clan. He knew the basics, though how they implanted the bugs were a mystery to him. He lit up a cigarette and took a moment to think about what he should do about this, since it was his decision.

Before he made this decision, he would have to meet this person, he wanted to know what he was like. So he got up from his chair and walked out his office door. He walked down the hallway into the waiting room. From here he saw one person sitting here with a gas mask on. Takeshi figured he was the person, so he walked up to the person to greet him. Nice to meet you. My name is Takeshi Uzumaki, I'll speak to you in private, follow me. With that, he lead the person to the roof of the building. Nobody was permitted up here, so it was perfect for this one on one conversation. Once up here, Takeshi realized how chilly it was, which then made him remember that he forgot his coat. It didn't matter though, he would soon forget about the weather. Walking up to the rail of roof, he waited for the person to join him before starting the conversation.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure did not have to wait long but his mind did wander so. Each moment that passed he studied another minute detail. It was simply how his mind worked. The sin was in the ignorance he had always thought. Still those dull yellow eyes seemed to reflect none of the intelligence hidden behind them and as he stared it looked as if he was in another world entirely. Still the moment the door opened his eyes snapped to the person entering. The man was taller then himself by several inches and had a shade of red hair that made him look slightly menacing. The Aburame rarely busied themselves in politics so he could only assume this was the Hokage he had been instructed to meet here. Prompt was a good first quality to recognize in a person especially one of his stature. Behind the mask Mure smiled as he rose like a shadow out of the chair. His dark clothing in contrast to his pale skin and almost grey hair. He himself standing at a mere 5'4. Still the man introduced himself and Mure realized the man was an Uzumaki. A clan more legendary then his own by some measure. The introduction was prompt and the words after where not so much a suggestion as an expectation.

Still Mure followed in silence. His boots clicking on the floor as he walked. A shadow behind the greatness of the man he was following. But how long before he was more then just a shadow? How long before the power of the Aburame came to be in its rightful place at the Hokage's left hand once more? These questions where riddles to him as they came upon the roof. The breeze up there was rather chilly. It was only then that he noticed he was more dressed for the occasion then the Hokage. However the red haired uzumaki seemed to notice nothing of it. The man however leaned back against the railing. Suddenly it seemed far less of a formal inquiry. Mure was rather unprepared for the civil nature of it all and the lack of formalities so he eyed the railing for a moment. Deciding it was just another thing to show how short he was he decided to stand just out of arms length. Those dull eyes watched the Hokage a moment. In silence. A bug crawled out of the corner of his eye but he seemed not to noticed as it quickly retreated into the eye away from the cold. The boy just stood there waiting.

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
After standing next to the rail for a few moments, he waited for the young man to be right next to him. Takeshi wanted to talk to this boy on a personal level. He wanted to find out how he was able to easily pass the final exam without any prior training. Then Takeshi remembered how the Aburame clan operated in general. They had their on traditions that they followed, and most of them were high ranking skilled ninja. Takeshi knew they trained their young ones how to use and manipulate their bugs at a young age. Though, Takeshi didn't know how much they taught them. The reason there was an academy built in the first place was to make sure that young ninja such as Mure had the training he needed to survive in the battlefield. The teachers there kept a close eye on all their students, and everything they did was reviewed by the Hokage. It was Takeshi's job to make sure they knew their stuff basically, but he didn't know for sure if Mure has any of the right training. Takeshi respected the Aburame clan for all they were, but he just didn't have enough information. The best thing to probably do was to test the boy's skills himself, but he didn't feel it necessary. All he would need to do was simply talk to him. Listen, all academy students are required to have a certain amount of credits that the teacher would check off. These credits would be stuff like basic Taijutsu training, basic charka control, stuff like that. Then all of this would be forwarded to me when it was test time. With you however, I don't have that conformation. Takeshi took a moment to think about what he should say next. He released smoke that was in his lungs from the cigarette. He thought about trying to say something deep and emotional, though he wasn't that type of person in the end. He only came up with one question to ask the boy. Mure Aburame, this will probably be the most important question you will ever have to answer. Are you ready to be a ninja. Takeshi didn't say this as a question, but as a statement. If Mure said no, that was perfectly fine, but if he said yes, that would determine the path he will take for the rest of his life.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure looked over to the man explaining the reason he was here to begin with. As if he was unaware of how the others had frowned on his sudden appearance. And home schooling yourself did not leave reliable records. Even though he had kept strict records of his progress how could one trust these from the student's point of view? However he was not irritated by this but instead admired the mans hair. It was so sleek and shiny. His dull yellow eyes studied him for a moment. His posture was very relaxed as if he wasn't the fourth Hokage in about a year or less. It was a dangerous position to be in but he felt that it was a brave statement to be able to stand around so casually. It was then that he looked back over the village before speaking in a fairly monotone voice. As if all he said was common truth and fact.

"Do I want to be a ninja? An odd question. A ninja by definition is an individual who serves themselves with their skills. It says nothing about honor or protecting but the approach of an assassins breath. I would not say I wish to be such as it is not a goal but something I already am. What I wish to be is a Shinobi. A defender of my home. An honorable man that people do not fear but turn to in the darkest of times. That is my goal."

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
Takeshi turned to the boy, he was slightly inspired by his speech. He was also surprised at the amount of intelligence the boy had at such a young age. Any other kid would have gave him a simple yes or no, but this young man took it another step further. He even corrected Takeshi in a way. This is why he was happy to be the Hokage. He would get to meet people like this all the time. Takeshi got the feeling that this young man named Mure would turn out to be a high ranking ninja very soon. I'm going to have to keep my eye on this one. He may prove to be a greater asset as something more, wouldn't want his talents to be wasted. Takeshi thought to himself as he smiled a bit. He then flicked the ash off his cigarette and turned to Mure while he put it back in. Well, I've heard enough. With an answer like that, how could I turn you down. Just stay on your missions and training, you'll make it pretty far. It was nice to meet you Mure Aburame. Wth that, he held out his hand for a shake. He could begin to feel the could air once again, along with the paperwork beginning to pile up. He was ready to go back inside his cozy office.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Mure looked at the Hokage with a questioning gaze. The man was going to shake hands with an Aburame? Not only did he not seem to mind the idea of touching something infested with bugs but he was leaving a full contact open for the boy to try something. Was he that confident in his abilities? Either way Mure took a deep breath before stepping back and placing his hands at his sides. His head bowed in a respectful manner. Before he stood straight.

"My lord Hokage. I wish you a good day. But you should be aware before it happens. With a touch an Aburame can plant a way to track you or cause a great deal of damage. It is out of respect that I do not touch you."

And with that he turned and launched off the edge of the building his coat flapping around him as he landed smoothly on the roof next to the building before walking off the edge of that as well.

(EXIT Thread)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.