You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
The young Senju had arrived in the Land of Waves just a few days ago. Luckily his exchange program within the allied country had provided him with a small but quaint dormitory which he found sharing with a few other shinobi of Konoha. It was a nice change of atmosphere however humid it may have been.

It didn’t take long before he acclimated to his corner “bedroom” and comfortably displayed his personality with the added minor furnishing. A lotus flower, a plant that he had been growing since the start of his graduation as a Genin which he figured tending to it would make up for the time not spent caring for his personal garden he left back at his home. Along with that he also brought an assortment of fictional books to pass the time, a few textbooks and finally his journal on plant studies. An essential for botanists and gardeners.

Having moved to a marshier, wetter land he found himself getting out of his usual long-sleeved attire and into fresher, more exposed clothing. Simply dressed in a sleeveless, loose fitting maroon shirt accompanied by olive green shorts. Although still keeping his hair in a bun, he figured letting it loose in this weather would call for some frizzy hair. Still keeping his Konoha headband tied to his arm, he saw fit to spend his first free day getting to see the sights and perhaps meet some of the locals.

A natural social butterfly, he was looking forward to finally trying out the local delicacies. A roommate of his had recommended trying the food stands along the city’s main road. He figured he’d head over alone, believing that gravitating towards what one is already familiar with (ie. Leaf Shinobi) would just ruin the experience. He waved his goodbyes at the other exchange students as they parted ways and began heading out the dorm rooms located near Kiri’s Administrations buildings and onto the road ahead.
“Yes!” he cheered “they recommended to try out the takoyaki at Ibizu’s Fish Fry” and proceeded to navigate his way through the map the administrations offices had handed him upon arrival “it should be just around the corner”

He had no trouble finding the shop and quickly made the exchanges. Seven individual octopus balls neatly placed within a paper box. Covered in their signature soy sauce along with green onion, diced octopus, tempura and a few other spices it was a sight to behold. His mouth watered at the thought of its tastes and eagerly pinched the thin stick that carefully held the tasty arrangement.

As he brought it to his mouth, it was immediately cut short when a stumbling drunkard walked through the streets and purposefully bumped into the kid.

“MY TAKOYAKI” the young Senju bawled out and turned to the drunkard, now laughing at the boy on the floor “Hey man, that wasn’t cool!”

The drunkard retorted with an insult and proceeded to land a blow on the kids face.

“Ow” Sachihiro rubbed his cheek. It wasn’t that hard of a blow but he felt more insulted than anything. At his point he was now surrounded by a small group of onlookers. Simply watching as a wasted man attempted to fight a shinobi. Perhaps the guy was in a bad mood and he just needed to let out some pent up anger or maybe he was just an asshole and wanted to wail on some kid.

What followed was a seven second fight. The boy easily evaded the man’s sluggish movement and with a neat blow to the back of the head, the man was out cold.

“No need for unnecessary force” he sighed and began to drag the now snoring man to a nearby wall and carefully leaned him up against it, cleaned off the bloody nose he got from the fall and patted his shoulder “We’re good, right?” No response. As expected.

The crowd was now dispersing, and the boy started walking back to where his now defeated takoyaki lay. His appetite had been ruined by the brief bout of violence and he let out another sight “Maybe some other time”

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Gentle soft steps of very thin sandals brushed over the pebble clad roads of Kirigakure. The princess was without envoy. Not that her guards had tried to keep up with her. But Verd had long since surpassed their speed to the point she could just run off without leaving a shred of hope for them to follow her at all. By now they had accepted that the lady of the snow had a very obvious mind of her own. Chasing her and spoiling her fun didn't sound all too necessary anyway. The young lady passed through the streets. Her face and family crest well known. The niece of the kage. Had been living along these roads for years now. The icy princess. The beast tamer. The dragon lady. But today she wasn't out to gorge herself in the obvious, joyful rush of attention she could have feasted on. For some reason her mood was quite tame and gentle. She wasn’t all too selfish to begin with, but she felt charitable today. The orphans of the local shelter would notice the princess and quickly surround her. The boys pulling at the wooden toy sword she had bought earlier. She did so because she adored its craftsmanship. The girls gently brushing their tiny hands against the soft cashmere and silk mixture that was woven into her mostly black Kimono. Observing the glittering effect that the silver and gold treads left behind whenever Verdandi moved enough to let the sunlight play against her garments.

She grinned heartily, watching the boys smack each other with the sword a few times before they returned it. Her palm brushing past the children clinging to her sleeves. Pulling a little bit of the extra fabric from one sleeve, she usually carried it for patching holes in her dress, gifting it to a particularly hyped young girl. Verd smiled and caressed her beautiful black hair before booping her nose. Moving on. Waving at the cuties in the distance. There was only so much adorable'ness that she could take. Gracefully Verd avoided the spill of mud caused by two nearby wagons passing by. Pickpocketing a small apple from a grumpy merchant and tossing it to the young boy that had been eyeing them ever since Verd catched glimpse of him. Tossing a coin to a street musician that was heartfully singing a gentle happy exhale into the street. Until at last. Hunger was creeping up on her. She usually didn't eat much squiddy food. Chigetsu seemed to have sort of ill feelings towards such acts. But he wasn't here today. Perfect opportunity to gorge on a missed-out luxury and amusement. She chuckled. The line to the shop was long. The number of people in it were many. Somewhere in there was the young senju as well. For now, invisible to Verdandi's eye. Until a drunken stranger would burp on his way past Verd. He did so just as she had gotten her Takoyaki. Verd would form a pout with her lips as if the slob just managed to ruin her hunger and fairy mood.

He moved on. Verdandi's grim eyes following the man. Her aunts words reminding her that punishing strangers with shinibi powers was not something a princess ought to do. Needless to say one could observe the sheer upset obsession of the young frostling as the slob bounced into a poor young lad and ruined his food. Verdandi's eyes were set ablaze by empathy and she was ready to turn that big turd into a living ice statuette. Until eventually, the boy returned the favour with a splendid charge forward. Hitting the slobby man right where it hurts. Taking him out cold. Verdandi clapped and almost dropped her own food in the process. She quickly catched herself from that and the mini-heart-attack that following within it. The crowd dispersed. The young boy returning to the spoiled food soon to be spoils for the crows. His obvious emotional pain visible, written into his face. Until Verdandi would slowly move in forward. Her palm softly caressing very careful into the boy's cheek as to brush a few of his silver locks away and back over his ear once again. Her palm might be a bit cool to the touch. But her aura would sooth any ill-tempered reaction potentially caused by it. Her smile bright and warm. Her voice soft and caring. "Don't fret young warrior. A good deed is never left with punishment. Come. Sit with me. Let's share these spoils of war together." She said. Pulling back her palm. Offering but a seat close to the street that must belong to a café.

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
It was unfortunate that his first interaction in this city had been with a drunken stranger, an angry one at that. He may have had a negative interaction with him, but a part of him still cared about the drunk’s well-being. He couldn’t help but take a second glance at the man just to make sure his face wasn’t down in the mud.

“He seems fine” he boy thought, upon turning back around he saw a young woman had approached him.
His eyes widened in surprise as her gentle hand moved across his voice and combed his hair. Her cold hand overshadowed by his now warm and blushing face. He let out a soft breath, as the stress of the incident was immediately washed away by this porcelain haired princess.

“Beautiful eyes” he thought. A window to the soft but powerful soul he sensed was what came from the color divergent eyes. A sense of comfort came from her presence, almost maternal to him. Something he hadn’t felt in a long time. He simply nodded at her appraisal, a warrior? Why, he hardly saw himself as a shinobi amongst those of higher rank but he couldn’t help but accept the compliment.

“Thank you” he smiled warmly, bowed his head and proceeded to sit by the bench with her.

City life went on as former bystanders continued on about their daily business as if bouts among the streets were a common occurrence. Vendors continued selling their wares and visitors continued shopping. Though he did realize that a few children had stuck around whose attention at times warmly fixated toward this woman. She wasn’t your average person. She gave off a unique kind of aura that those who had the chance to come across could feel their ill feelings fade away.

The sky’s seemed to cloud over the formerly sunny day as if to forecast rain but it didn’t bother him. Even with just a small act of kindness the young Senju’s mood was immediately uplifted. He let out another breath as to gather his words and proceeded with his introduction.

“I’m Sachihiro, it’s a pleasure to meet you” figuring it would be rude to go for a takoyaki before knowing each other’s names. His appetite had been brought back as easily as his mood. Being a social butterfly however, he was glad he had the fortune to meet someone as kind as this young woman and was looking forward to getting to know someone and overlooked the offered snack.

431/1131

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verd cheerfully grinned as she sat across the young boy. She could literally see his enchanted reaction in his eyes. She wasn't here to gorge herself in attention she said earlier… but while she was at it and already receiving it… it was still a good feeling. Why not take the compliment of seeing him react like that? He was kind. Smiling. A gently aura was exhaling from him. One Verdandi was not unfamiliar with. Getting curious about it, her body seal over her red eye slowly lifted and the sharingan shortly awoke to live for a second. Its distinctive three tomoe orbs rotating over the central iris for a few moments just, then the body seal slowly closed the eye shut once more. Making it appear as a normal eye again. While she used her seal enhanced sharingan. Verd was able to clearly see the whole chakra structure of the young boy. As well as the colour of his primary element. "Hmmm a Senju. How unusual. I sensed something in you when I first laid eyes upon you, young child. To think that I'd bump casually into a bearer of the life force element. You know that you are a unique one amongst unique, don’t you? I've met your kin before though. She is a good friend of mine. An odd one to say at least… Anyhow… I'm Verdandi. And since I took the liberty to spy out your element its just fair I'll show you mine now isn't it?"

Verdandi chuckled. She picked up the glass she was pouring water into just a few moments ago. Then she gently exhaled over it and the water inside slowly turned to ice for a second. Before it gently turned liquid again. The frost clan wasn't as unique and rare as the senju. Thousands of Aisu and Yuki Clansmen were living in Kirigakure. Their bloodline was strong and wide spread. Even her auntie, the kage was an ice user. The Senju however, had always been a rarity among the population. Turning each and every last one of them into a celebrity of sorts. The young boy didn't really seem to know that much about his naturally gifted unique powers yet. Ever so more it was amusing Verd to have snatched that piece of information out of him. "You seem to be new here. You picked a rather strange alley to start your journey into the mist my dear. The food might be good but the people are poor and harsh. The normal city is far more in towards the centre. Where the common folk and the rich would be living. A more civilized place… I have a few rooms there myself if you need a place to stay." She giggled. The Yuki family owned half of the eastern city. Perks of a royal family branch within the masses of the common folk. She then gently munched on her food. Waving to the cook to ask for another few, which gladly added to their food pile knowing Verd to be a good customer. "So, what you doing here all alone kiddo? A bit far from home..."

530 / 1320

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
“She’s powerful” a little intimidated at the prospect, having not noticed her brief use of her dojutsu. As to him, reading one’s affinity and nature was such an incredible feat to have, even amongst Jonin. He played with his fingers not knowing what to do before he finally and timidly reached for a takoyaki on her plate.

Upon hearing the compliment he bashfully scratched his head “Please, it’s nothing I can be proud of. I don’t even know a single wood technique.” surprised however at the mention of another Senju. He hadn’t had the chance to meet any other of his clansmen among the ranks, but was intrigued at the thought of it.

As she showcased her element, he was astounded. He eyeballed the glass she had formerly frozen and proceeded to curiously shift his eyes between her and the liquid “That’s incredible.” He was easily excitable and could not hide his heartened smile at this newly discovered advanced element. His country was so commonly affiliated and avid practitioners of fire release techniques he hadn’t had the chance to observe water and air, let alone ice. He proceeded to stuff the whole octopus ball into his mouth as he avidly listened to her talk.

Her voice carried and she spoke with such poise that he couldn’t help wonder exactly who was this woman. “Verdandi” He would make sure to remember this name as he felt this wouldn’t be the first time their fates would cross paths. However he felt a strange loyalty towards her. Perhaps it was how kindly she was treating the newly met stranger, so he felt he’d need to return the favor by returning in kind. Something he’d think about but for now he was fixated on her and the coming waves of food.

He chuckled at her invite to stay in one of her many rooms, sweetly turning it down “You’ve already shown me enough kindness.” This woman was of high class. Feeling he’d insult her with his less-than-posh mannerisms among the richer crowds. Maybe it would be wise to head down the richer districts though. The food may be better but on his limited income, he wasn’t sure he could spend too much on the high life the city had to offer. He was a newly exchanged student after all.

“Well” he responded “there are a lot of fire wielders in Konoha. I figured I wouldn’t learn much from them to be honest. I hadn’t had the chance to develop some water techniques so I applied for the allied exchange program here in the land of waves and as you might see, here I am” he smiled as he motioned his hands as himself and the food “but I think I’ve spent too much of my free time not training. I haven’t even learned another specialization, while most of the other students are at their 3rd”

He frowned at his incompetence and reached for a plate of the complimentary meals the chef had so kindly offered to the table. A charitable amount of shrimp tempura with red cabbage topped with pickled red onion. Something off menu, as if to impress the seated princess.

Having felt he had talked too much and perhaps ruined the mood he looks back at her "So... I'm an exchange ninja. What do you do?"

575/1715

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi nodded as she closely observed the reactions of the young student. She seemed genuinely interested in him. But if she was to admit it to herself. It wasn't necessary for the fact that she was sure that he was a good person, but curiosity killed the cat when she had realised she had a Senju there at hand. At the same time, she was starting to feel quite guilty over the way she was contemplating this. But as so often, one chooses the path of guilt knowing that working towards a selfish goal might actually end up in favour of whomever she's currently leeching off. This was such a moment. While she wasn't necessarily proud of her initial motivation as towards why she would start to offer help to the child, she soothed her demons with the fact that she'd probably actually end up helping him. That she might have just stood up and left him with some complementary food if he did not have had such a wonderful talent and rare element up his sleeve… was something he didn't have to know now did he? I mean. Otherwise he would lose out on the beautiful illusion that Verdandi was a genuinely perfect person that only does selfless deeds and walks around making everything better and happy around her. He was young and for a moment there he might consider her a hero for his purposes of admiration. Who was she to bust his bubble and teach him the harsh lesson that despite being kind at heart and hand, everyone always pursues a certain selfish goal at some point admittingly or not. Even if its just for the sake of trying to be good and hope like, really strongly that karma exists and be rewarded for that in return?

Anyhow. Moral contemplations set aside. Verd was going to make the boys day. Considering that he actually would agree to her offer anyhow. Why it would be that way. Could remain her own little secret. She chuckled. They talked. Small talk. Genuine expressed nice words of flattery to compliment on each other's kindness. But ultimately Verdandi would slowly but securely drive the discussion back towards the topic of the boy being so insecure about his apparent lack of skill. Verdandi was going to make sure to compliment him and underline that she is certain that he does indeed not lack any skill or talents and that his heritage alone already dictates that he is destined for great things to come. If he wanted it or not. The name of Senju could be a burden for some. Maybe even to him. Most likely so even. But then again. The power of life to be harnessed within an element, easily ready at hand. One had to accept that these things were unique, even if one tried to remain humble with natures gift. Denying the precious value of such a power would only be an insult to the heritage now, would it not?

"I'm a counselor of the Mizukage. Her errand girl you could say. Her niece too. Which shamefully displays the abuse of family ties of our great kage now, doesn't it?" Verd laughed. Her relationship to Ayakashi had always improved her possibilities. Tying it together with all the princessy things she was able to do would probably make her appear quite spoiled. Which she didn't tend to really deny. Her lucky heritage was not as a perfect hit as being born with the element of life, but she could say that a Senju might understand how it is to life up to a big name and the burden of a legacy.

Verdandi chuckled. She talked about Mikumi. The medical ninja. The tree lady. Whom not rarely impressed with a nice combination of good looks, amazing skills and… intense arrogance. Verd couldn't help but laugh about it. Mikumi was very aware of her massive 'Ego' and Dandi didn't feel very bad joking about it. Instead, she promised to arrange the two Senju to be set up for a meeting. "There's a third one. But I haven't seen her in years. I guess she went into exile to meditate over the depths of her powers… most likely has given birth to a multitude of forests by now. Anyhow. Pish Posh. If you wish to stay at one of our manors please do so. Just show this sigil and you'll be allowed to enter any of our Clan's homes." She placed a silver, snowflake shaped brush on the table. Insisting that the boy would pick it up. Now… that he was emotionally in debt to her would be a wonderful time to ask for Verdandi's selfish delight. In a smart and offering way of course. "You know. If you dearly wanted to learn more about your heritage. I can show you what I've learned from Mikumi. Teach you the basics of an advanced, unique element. I can mimic her powers with my own. Maybe, if we are successful, you might even bring back life to my haunted, dead garden of frozen flowers." And alas, her true motive was revealed. Turning a Senju into a gardener for her pride struck advantage. He might actually have the power to bring life to her intensely rotten backyard in her otherwise pretty home. But since she offered it as a chance for him to train… it was all wrapped up sweet enough for the boy. How would he be able to resist such offer? Right?

930 / 2250

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
The talk was lovely in the boy’s eyes. He was glad that she hadn’t walked off, assuming she had more important things to attend to. His naivety led him to believe this woman saw everyone as an equal as he never raised himself on a pedestal for his own talents. Never fully understanding the appraisal of the Senju and believing that it was their character, not their elemental affinity that brought them to such fame. As his late mother, who although showed extraordinary prowess in said techniques, was remembered as woman who was willing to sacrifice her life for the sake of others when faced with overwhelming adversity. Even to him, this woman’s projected kind and empathetic character carried far more weight than her showcased element.

A counselor to the Mizukage? He nervously laughed in response to her jest. It was true after all, nepotism seemed to play a large role in moving up social ladders, especially in Konohagukure. Knowing that even if he were ever to become leader of his lands, they would be comparing him to the Legendary Senju that started it all. A man with overwhelming power second only to the 7th Hokage.

As she began to go further into detail on the Senjus that this woman had met, he couldn’t help but think of their interactions. Their clan, after all, was full of very social spirits. Rarely holding disdain or grudges amongst each other. It hadn’t even occurred to him until far later into the conversation that they would actually be able to teach him new techniques and even perfect his wood style. These powerful shinobi really seemed to have left a mark on this princess, however high up the social latter she was.

“Yes!” he excitedly answered at her offer as he grabbed the silver snowflake and carefully stored it in his pockets. How could he possibly refuse? “Th-thank you very much!” almost stumbling on his words he couldn’t help but shake her hands.

He then laughed “Honestly, I have a garden back at home. Although I don’t use my wood element on them(seeing as how I can’t). I do know a lot about plant care! I mean, if it’s haunted… it’d take more than my gardening skill to fix that to be honest” he shrugged, picturing a ghastly, decrepit tree “but I’m sure with your help, I’d be able to bring it back!”

He was more than happy at taking up the offer, seeing no malice or ill intent in the woman’s words. It seemed he overlooked her selfish desires with his eager to please attitude.

“So when would we start?” he replied eagerly.

455/2170

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi smiled. The boy was able and willing. She checked their table to make sure that the tea had been consumed as much as the takoyaki. It was once again time for a little show off. She liked to do that. But honestly. Who wouldn't? She grinned widely and answered casually. "Now." Grabbing the boys hand in one palm as her left palm would show the signs of a single hand seal. With a sudden burst of futon chakra, wind energy would surround Verd and the boy and a burst of speed they were suddenly gone. Leaving behind a gently folded piece of paper on the table. A tip for the cook and his restaurant. Generously much as always. While the young senju must, for a few seconds, experience a rather odd feeling as the world around him would fade past his perception in seconds. Verdandi's primary ability after sensory was speed. She had a multitude of speed enhancing techniques at hand and her basic running speed alone was boosted to the point that most people wouldn't see her pass by if she moved at her highest. The problem was, to control that speed herself. As her own body had to make sure to not into any walls or other people along the way. She'd pick the path to the roofs quite quickly. Most of it would remain but a vision of blurry fading light to the Genin as seconds later he'd suddenly find himself at the entrance gate of a rather traditional old building.

The old tori gate was something rarely seen in Kirigakure at this point. Not many still practiced and honoured the ways of the Shinto gods and had a Clan relationship to the very nature of the ancient believes. Verd would look down to check if her young companion was doing fine. Most people, when they experience their first slipstream movement, would feel a bit shaky. But the wind chakra tends to keep them stable, as to make sure that they won't necessarily feel the need to throw up or alike. Many non-supportive wind jutsu often had a rather ill effect on the stomach. No one has ever puked after slipstream so far. So she was pretty confident that Sachi, after a little deep breath, would start to realize that he had just been moved at almost lightspeed and could casually find himself going on just as he was. Verd would drop her grip on his palm and place her hand on his shoulder. "Well then, you asked for it. A deal is a deal isn't it? I could have warned you about the way of transport though but its always fun to see how people react to their first transport on wind chakra. Quite pleasant isn't it? One of my rather favourite effects possible within this element. However, I wasn't just up for it to show off. You asked for me to train you, I asked for you to take care of my plants. Now if I'm successful enough to raise the talents within you and keep my promise, you should easily be able to keep yours…"

530 / 2780

Sachihiro

Sachihiro

D-rank
In that moment the boy reactively clenched Verdandi’s hand. The winds were overwhelming for someone who had to experience such speeds first hand. All he could do during the journey was grit his teeth as they passed across the city in the blink of an eye, leaving but a trail of dust behind in their steed. Tears were in his eyes, not out of fear or sorrow, but from his bodily reaction to the dryness the intense winds caused when passing by them. He dared not blink, not wanting to miss the experience of such finesse as the woman weaved across buildings and landmasses eventually reaching the gates of an old building. He stumbled for a bit, dizzy even at this sudden occurrence. As they came to the immediate stop he clung to his head and turned to the woman, astonished at what had just occurred. His mouth wide open showcasing a dumb smile. The wind had taken the hair tie that so neatly kept his mane aloft. His hair now loose and untied, it cascaded down just passed his shoulders giving him a more untamed look.

“WOW” he exclaimed. He did feel a little sick but only for a moment. The feeling left just as fast as the journey. The boy may not have been ready but his body provided the stamina to shake little inconveniences like this off. He hadn’t experienced the power of winds before and from this, knew not to estimate its potential destructive powers.

As she placed her hand on his shoulder he stood up straight. Reverting back to his more calm and strict state of mind. He made sure to telegraph to her that he was serious about this, albeit excited. He clasped his hands together as he viewed the great gate before him. Who knew what would lie ahead of him. He was looking forward to learning more about his newfound teacher and himself. The mundane had no place beyond these walls and the boy was ready to take on the challenges she would present to him. The fires of his burning spirit had just sparked to life.

“Yes Sensei” he responded. Tending plants was an easy task for him he had no problem undertaking as to him the payout was far bigger. “I shall keep to my promise, you have my word.”

He knew he would have to develop his wood techniques in order to follow through with his promise. He was sure in his ability to bring this supposed cursed to tree back to life. However he knew he would have to develop a technique on his own accord that would specialize in not just creating but reviving life and removing apparent curses. A technique that would have the potential to be added to his arsenal. Within the coming days he knew he would be needing to learn a new specialization. Fortunately his well trained sensei seemed to have more than just a few elemental affinities up her sleeve. There was no doubt his new abilities would come in handy.
Knowing the coming weeks would not be coming easy to him, the boy was prepared for even the toughest of lessons.
[Exit Thread]

Total WC: 2703

Training Jutsu: 10% less wc, Quicklearner SC.

Wood Release: Sprigged Stag (900wc & -150 Ryo)
Ninja Art: Summoning Technique (900wc & -150 Ryo)
Wood Release: Splintered Senbon (900wc & -150 Ryo)

Discarded 2703 - 900 - 900 -900 = 3wc

Last edited by Sachihiro on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

Verdandi

Verdandi

D-rank
Verdandi giggled as he called her 'sensei', she acknowledged his plead and was pleased to see his determined behaviour. She had enough students that kept doubting their abilities. Though it may be humble, after some time it gets boring to hear about it all the time. Seeing him having some proper trust into his own skill and abilities was refreshing to say at least. Verd nodded, mentioning to him that he may enter as she simply moved ahead. Walking through the Shinto gate and onwards into what must be but Verdandi's own plot and land in this area. If Sachi was to turn around. He would probably notice that at least two dozen buildings around this plot, albeit a bit smaller, would all be furnished with a large Shinto gate at their entrance as well as multiple signs and flags that carried the snowflake insignia. The same symbol he had now in silver as a sigil. The Yuki Clan symbol. The sign of ice and snow. The sigil of over three clans. Yuki, Aisu, Kori and even the Solstice from which no one else but the Mizukage herself originates from. This specific area in the richer quarters of the rather modern part of Kirigakure was cozy, silent and the streets were clean and beautiful. But also well guarded by a lot of towers and soldiers.

[EXIT]

220 / 3000

WC Usage:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.