You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko had made his way into the village of kumogakure. It was kind of dull, but even so the people within it managed to maintain liveliness within it's atmosphere. After entering the village, he made his way around, looking for somewhere he could stretch himself out and test out his abilities. The village was very different than konoha was, and thus was like nothing else he'd ever seen. He wanted to look around and explore, but his first priority was finding someone he could test his abilities on.

He found himself eventually stumbling upon a wide plateau upon a large and open foundation of stone. There were a few others upon the wide space, appearing to be the village's shinobi, who were training with one another. Toshiko smiled. It was exactly what he had been looking for. He needed somewhere that would allow him to test out his new abilities. He hadn't yet gotten the chance to try out any of the new jutsu and skills that he'd learned in kirigakure, at least not on another ninja. Both his sage mode transformation and his rasengan had not been seen to anyone other their those who taught him, and he wanted to test out their capabilities on someone else. All that was left was to find out who was willing to do so.

He walked around, heading towards the center of the large plateau. The closer he got to the center, the more space was left to him out in the open. As he looked around, he could see that the majority if not all of the ninja were already preoccupied, Even though he wanted to start his training with someone else, he surely didn't want to bother strangers who had already found themselves busy. He was left to himself, and he knew he'd have to make due with what it was he was being provided. He sighed, and began to look around for a substitute. He looked up front, and saw a wooden dummy set up out in the open. He shrugged, and walked directly towards it to begin his training. Once he and the wooden dummy were only a few inches apart, he struck it directly with his left hand, aiming for the dummy's head. His attack connected, and moved it over to the side a bit due to the force from the strike. He delivered another strike, this time with his right hand, sending the dummy in the other direction. his final move was a kick from his right leg, aimed at the dummy's check. It connected, and broke the dummy apart from the chest up. After his onslaught ended, he brought his leg down, staring at the damage he'd done to the dummy. It wasn't good enough. At least not for him.

Word Count: 476

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi decided that she'd been lax enough lately, and really needed to start getting on with her training. Sure, she did some here and there, but on a whole, she'd been relaxing most of her time in Kumo. Or doing... other activities. Nozomi's face turned an interesting shade of red every time she recalled. A lot of people knew, it was hardly a secret. There were rumors, as Nozomi was staying with Kaekio while she was in Kumo. Kaekio was well known after all, being the former student of the Raikage, and the winner of the Chuunin Exams that had taken place before last. Everyone knew about their match, and the rumors had started there, as they'd started the fight rather hesitantly, and then ended it after a hug, although the details were a bit murky about what really happened there, as tales were stretched sometimes for dramatic effect.

Nozomi's hair was pulled back in a ponytail, with a hair clip to keep her bangs out of her face, which she'd taken to doing lately, as it was starting to annoy her when it was constantly in her face all the time. her headband was tied tight around her forehead, proudly displaying her Kirigakure colors, showing her to be a Kunoichi of Kiri visiting Kumo, although she'd been here for quite a while already, originally for the Chuunin Exams, but stayed longer for some time with her girlfriend Kaekio. She wore the usual Kirigakure uniform, which consisted of dark cargo pants, a form fitting dark long sleeved T-shirt, her Flak Jacket, some kunai holsters that were strapped to her thighs and arms, and the open toed sandals. Her windmill shuriken was strapped securely to her thigh, hanging off her left side harmlessly enough. Her twin tanto's were strapped into the small of her back horizontally, easily able to be quick drawn from both sides, and the superior tanto she'd taken from the shinobi was strapped behind her left shoulder blade, vertically positioned. Her kunai were spread throughout the kunai holsters and pockets of her cargo pants, as were here shuriken. The Senbon all fit neatly into one pouch of their own, strapped directly on her thigh for quick draw access, and she had a utility belt that held her makibishi and metsubishi in random pouches. Suffice it to say, the girl was armed tooth and nail, and her physical abilities were hardly a joke either. She was a deadly force, and didn't do much to hide it.

Walking into the Battle Plateau, Nozomi breathed in a deep breath, relishing the smell of the arena. She liked to idle her time away in Training arenas, and it was something she did at home in Kiri quite often. It was the same here, and she'd remembered that from when she had been here before, training with Gin. They didn't meet often, but Nozomi had hopes that her sensei would perhaps be here. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be so, but it was to be expected. Not much of a let down, Nozomi started over to a corner of the arena, content with keeping to herself for the most part, when she saw something that was slightly out of the ordinary. She saw her fair share of Kumo-nin here, and out and about, so it wasn't any surprise that she'd see someone familiar. But the surprise was WHO it was that she saw. Her unusual eyes widened slightly in surprise, vibrant colors signifying her full health and chakra reserves at the moment. Making her way over to him, she smiled and waved. "Toshiko Uzumaki! I haven't seen you since our Chuunin Exams!" she said cheerfully. It wasn't like she knew him very well, but she remembered that he'd fought her former team mate Sero Osada. At least, she was pretty sure he did. "It's me, Nozomi from Kiri. I don't know if you remember me, we never ended up paired off for a match, but I think you fought my team mate Sero?"

WC: 697
TWC: 697

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"Toshiko Uzumaki! I haven't seen you since our Chuunin Exams!"

The voice came from directly behind the remnants of the wooden practice dummy getting louder as the person got closer to him. It was a girl, her hair blonde and tied back in a ponytail. Her skin pale, and her eyes consisted of a strange, luminescent, blue greenish color. She wore a headband worn by the ninja of kirigakure, and a uniform that consisted of that of The normal Kirigakure ninja. Dark cargo pants, long sleeve shirt, and a kirigakure flak jacket, both her arms and thighs armed with kunai within their hilt. Before he knew it, his cheeks turned red, and his blood seemed to begin to flow faster up towards his head. The blood erupted from his nose abruptly, and he quickly covered his nose with his right forearm. For whatever reason, He couldn't help but get excited when he was around other girls. As the blood continued to gush from his nose, He turned his head in embarrassment, seeking a few moments to regather himself before attempting to carrying on the conversation. He managed to stop the flow of blood from his nose at it's rapid rate, but it still continued on slowly, He took his forearm away from his face, wiping the blood away, and turning his attention back to the girl.

If she hadn't spoken before walking to him, he honestly wouldn't have been able to recall who she was, but as she finished her statement, it began to come back to him. The chuunin exams. She was one of the kirigakure ninja, Nozomi Himitsu. Both Her and Toshiko had managed to make it to the final round, but she advanced to the semi finals, and lost to a kumo ninja named kaekio Ryuzoji.

"It's me, Nozomi from Kiri. I don't know if you remember me, we never ended up paired off for a match, but I think you fought my team mate Sero?"

She was a team mate of Sero's? That would make sense, considering that they came from the same village. It didn't make any sense to him though. How could a teammate of Sero's seem to lack his creepy, demonic chakra and nature? He honestly didn't know how nozomi could handle such a feat.

"Yea, i did. We both made it to the finals hm? Sero took that fight, i give it to him. At least we both still managed to come out as chuunin hm? It's a real pleasure to see you again, Nozomi."

He held his fist out forward in front of him, awkwardly awaiting a fist bump from the shinobi. he then realized that he was holding out his hand that had been drenched from his nose bleed, and then switched to his left hand, laughing awkwardly and awaiting a response.

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Nozomi's mind went back to someone she'd used to know, as Toshiko's nose burst into a flow of blood as she walked up to him. She couldn't remember the boy's name, but he'd had a similar reaction to her for whatever reason. Sometimes people were just strange. Shaking off the odd feeling of familiarity, Nozomi smiled none the less. To his credit, he was embarrassed and attempted to clean up the flow of blood. She herself felt a little bad about the fact that she'd elicited this reaction from him.

He was quick to recover though, seeming to have remembered her after she brought up who she was. "Sero's a bit of an oddity though. He kinda walked out on his match with Kusono, so he could have very possibly won them. Instead my girlfriend did, so I'm not too concerned with how it turned out. That wouldn't have been a fun match to watch. Bloodthirsty teammate versus my girlfriend? Like, who would I have rooted for?" she mused, mindlessly bumping his clean fist with her own.

"Ah, but that was a long time ago, it seems like. Sero's probably going to make Jounin soon, and if I'd had more time to train before having to take my team to these Chuunin Exams, I might be right there with him. But I mean, Special Jounin is great, and none of us were Chuunin's for a very long time in the grand scheme of things." she fidgeted slightly, looking around at the training grounds. "That reminds me. I was here for the Chuunin Exams, what brings you to Kumo though? Did you have a team here or something?"

wc: 299
TWC: 996

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"Sero's a bit of an oddity though. He kinda walked out on his match with Kusono, so he could have very possibly won them. Instead my girlfriend did, so I'm not too concerned with how it turned out. That wouldn't have been a fun match to watch. Bloodthirsty teammate versus my girlfriend? Like, who would I have rooted for?"

Nozomi accepted Toshiko's greeting gesture after speaking, bumping his fist. He smiled in turn. he recalled Sero throwing the match against his opponent, it was a shame really. Toshiko was actually kind of looking forward to seeing how the finals would have turned out with Sero attending. It was no more than a lost opportunity, and nothing to dwell on. She'd also stated how Sero was close to become a jounin, and how none of them had stayed chuunin for very long. It made him smile to think about how all of them had progress in such a short amount of time.

He watched as Nozomi began to slightly fidget as she stared around the training grounds. He felt the sudden urge to break the silence, but for whatever reason decided not to.

"That reminds me. I was here for the Chuunin Exams, what brings you to Kumo though? Did you have a team here or something?"

The chuunin exams? He didn't even know that they were happening again, and in kumo? It was insane, how fast time had gone by.

"Wow, another chuunin exams, that's actually interesting. I had no clue. As for why i'm here, i was traveling away from konoha for a bit, through each of the individual villages. I'm on my back and i just happened to stop by, is all."

He paused for a moment, chuckling slightly to himself and looking around the training grounds as well.

"Actually, i've really been looking for a sparring partner. I haven't gotten to fight since i left kirigakure, and i'm itching to test out all the new abilities i learned while i was there."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.