You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disidents in the ranks (private) Empty Disidents in the ranks (private) Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang had learned of a new solo mission to find and get rid of some small time gang that started up in the village, he was excited they did not care how they were stopped they just wanted them to be stopped, the meant killing and fun...lots of fun. He went to the Mizukages office and asked if he could get rid of thme and she gave him permission to do so, which made him hapy for once, the first time in a long while...he was happy.

He start getting ready at his alleyway, that he called his home, which didnt take that long he owned only a few things, one of which was his suit and glasses, and one more pack of cigarettes, he needed to buy more soon, so he had to get on this mission soon so he could, he afford more cigs. He took off the suit so he didnt get it messy or dirty. bearing his tattoos to the outside rain and letting himself get a little bit wet in the process, he looked down, and noticed the colors and the pictures on his chest and back and arms, he would admire his face tattoos but he had no mirror to look at them in.

He started to walk around the town, looking for someone who matched the looks of the desription he was given by the Kage. I was told he had a flax jacket, fair skin and dark hair, that isnt that much info, i know his name though, maybe i can pretend to join them. he was thinking to himself as he walked down the road towards the market. He approached a bar and walked in and ordered a bottle of gin, and sat down and started sipping form the bottle, when two 13 year old kids walked into the bar, wearing ninja robes and bearing headbands, they approached the bar and demanded all the money from the cash, Wrong place wrong time buddy He stood up and realized thats what the kage said the gang would be wearing and wondered if it was them. He continued walking to them and stood towering over behind them. As the one on the left was demanding money the one on the right turned and looked at him and fear suddenly filled his eyes, as he said to the other kid Ummm, Dako, were in trouble man just as this Dako turned around and looked up at him, Wolfgang shirtless with sunglasses and smoke lit in mouth, his face blanked for a moment, then sterned up and made a face to make hi look brave and said in a shaky voice. Theres two of us and one of him we can take him come on big freak. The moment he said that Wolfgang grabbed the brave kid by the throat and lifted him up to his eye level, whispering I know who you are and i will kill you hear and now if you dont tell me i will kill you slowly buddy just as his friend tried to attack him and save his friend he caught the kid by the throat and lifted him up also saying aloud Barkeep watch my gin for me i got to take out the trashHe said as he brought them outside.

Once he brought the two kids outside, he started squeezing the kids throats and saying to them, First one to die loses and the winner has to bring me to your leader now...Go He started squeezing their necks with all of his might, the both were kicking and punching, though due to his numbess he knew not if they were doing any damage, after 10 minutes the brave kid went limb and he dropped them both. The brave one fell and slumped to the groundand the other kid fell to his knees and started begging for his life, Bring me to you leader and i may...now walk! The kid jumped up and started walking fastly toward an alleyway across the road. He lead Wolfgang to a shack and opened the door and pointed in while saying, He;s in here please dont kill me may i go he nodded and let the little brat go and walked in to a room with only a wooden desk and a chair. In that chair though was a 16 year old in a flax jacket looking at him, the teen stood up and said, You here to stop me huh, i see, i see, my plan is starting already this is good. he said as he went on the attack. The teen made a blade of air a the end of his finger tips and went to slice for Wolfgangs chest.

Now its getting good Wolfgang ran at the kid at the blade sliced into his chest causing a deep cut, he didnt even feel it, he spun around the kid and put him in a sleeper hold, squeezed with all his might feeling blood run down his chest slightly, not really feel but he knew it was there.The kid struggled a bit but in the end he couldnt get free and his face turned blue and he dropped his hand and slumped over, he held him there longer to ake sure he wasnt breathing but he wasnt. He dropped the kid ad looked him in his dead eyes, laughing to himself and looking down to his chest and noticeing the Deep cut that was bleeding moderately but would be to dangerous by itself. He started walking to the bar again, knowing his Gin was still waiting for him, though his chest would scare a few people and may need a tattoo fix up if the cut scarred. He walked back into the bar and walked up to the barman and asked for his gin, the bartender gaped at his chest but gave him back the bottle while saying thank you, Oh dont worry, it was my pleasure he said with a pleasure, knowing that his day had been a good one, He sat back down and drank some gin.

Word count 1059 of 1000 needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.