You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oreiko

Oreiko

D-rank
She approached the building, she wasn't sure how things would go but the girl peered at the looming structure. She had lived in this village for half of her life almost so it was time for her to become an official member of it. She gulped feeling slightly pressured as she would walked into the village, the people peering at her slightly. Trying to shrug them off she would wait for her chance to enter to see Mizukage, after all that was the lady she would need to see this day. She felt nervous, the girl had heard rumors before but had never met the woman so she was slightly unsure what the woman would truly be like. Her mind was dazed in thought, like a slight fog but there was a tugging feeling pulling back the thought of the girl as there was a person standing in front of the female.

"Young lady, follow me I will take you to the Mizukage to have your meeting."

How long had the girl been there she wondered, it didn't feel like long but her grasp of time felt weak at that specific moment. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes, she was sure of this as it wasn't a complex thought. Passing through the halls and leading up to the room the girl would wait for the door to be opened, the attendant would give a slight knock until the word to enter would be given. Once it had been said the girl would wait for the chance to enter, her heart beating faster as the moment passed, hopefully her request to become a citizen of Kirigakure would be fulfilled. Once the door was opened she would walk in with a bright grin, it was best to act normal and not let the pressure consume her in this brief moment. She would take a seat were designated and would wait for the chance to speak to the female kage. Her chest inflating slightly before letting out a deep breath and her body calming.

"Thanks for allowing me some of your time, I come here because I have a simple request of you, and I think it's fair. I've been living her for quite some time and it's where I learned how to be a ninja. So I would like to ask to be formally recognized as a member of Kirigakure so that I may be able to join a team and other such things."

With a moment of pause the girl would wait for moment and listening for what the kage would have to ask of her, she was prepared to respond whatever question would be proposed by the Mizukage. Hopefully it would least be considered, she was sure it would be after all she had lived her sometime and didn't think there was a reason for to not be allowed. She bit the inside of her cheek trying to hide her slight nervousness, normally she didn't get nervous but this was something that would change her life.

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Aya looked up at the girl as she entered the office, the fact that she was a member of the Jugo clan raised a couple of issues, for some time she had been under the watchful eye of the village, but the notable problem with members of the Juugo clan was their potential to go berserk. It was a worry for Aya that Oreiko gaining power was only going to allow her to become more powerful, making that inevitable rampage all the stronger. But, if she were determined, she would gain that kind of power anyway, at the very least, the village and the teachers here would be able to help her control her inner strength and anger as well as keep a much closer eye on her and her dealings. It was by far the safer option of the two, not to mention that members of the Jugo clan were powerful in their own right, and one on the side of Justice and the land of the mist was not something many people had the chance to accept yet alone pass up.

Smiling, Aya cocked her head to the side and motioning for the girl to sit down before her before digging into her desk and pulling out several papers before presenting them to Oreiko.

"These are the enrollment papers for the ninja academy, I want you to fill these out, and show up to class as soon as you are ready, work hard and complete your studies. You've been on our books for a while now... you were always a member of Kiri, we were just waiting for you to come to us. A Kiri Citizen is not about where you are born, but where your loyalty lays."

Aya said sweetly, stamping a piece of paper with her details already filled out across it, seeming to have been waiting some time for this encounter. Ayakashi was known to be able to think ahead and know the people in her village, listen to their struggles and know what's going on. So she knew, a sum of Oreiko's story, but by far not all of it.

"Technically, you're not a Genin... Yet... you'll get that after you graduate from the academy, but, as you're older than others, i will forward you into a team to begin your training there. Just try not to tackle anything too hard just yet, and try to learn all you can from both the ninja you work with, and your studies. And, as always, I'm here if you need me. Ok?"

Aya said looking back to her paper-work and mulling over other things which needed to be done. Throwing a couple of things into the bin before interlocking her fingers and stretching them high over her head.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.