You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
Spoiler:
A group of five individuals were caught within a ferocious argument with a merchant that was in charge of his own fruit stand. The man was calmly trying to explain towards the group that he could not offer them a discount for his products, although  these individuals continued demanding while throwing threats  against his presence. Everything was going horribly and the situation aggravated more, once a sixteen-year-old person from the group pushed one of his barrels against the ground, one filled with apples. Shortly after, the group began laughing at the man’s misfortune. Clearly, they were harassing this defenseless person, who was a man around his sixties. Unable to stand up towards them, the man crumbled against the ground while placing both hands on the top of his head. Small, but visible tears began to take shape beneath the man’s orbs; the apples began dispersing against the ground, and the merchant’s heart was broken.

How could this group of such young fellows become one so inconsiderable, did they not have anything else do, besides pestering an old man? It would of been understandable if they were little children, beneath the age of eight, although they were fresh genins, taught within the academy. The cockiest one who was standing within the middle of the group seemed the oldest from them all, and in charge. Probably, this was more than a simple harassment, this act seemed too cruel. Nonetheless, the ruckus caused by this immature group of genins managed to catch the attention of those nearby, and besides a single person, none had the intention of intervening to help. Where they coldhearted people, or were they trembling with fear at the presence of such evilness? A question, unanswered which stood on the top of the merchant’s mind. When have the people began to forsaken those around them... has the threat of war really gotten to their hearths?

Laughing...  crushing the apples...  murderous threats...

The acts did not cease...

Cruel and unforgiving.

From beneath the shadows, The Jackal arose. Like a shadow on the ground he moved towards the closest genin, and with a swift move he clenched one of his arms. A voice filled with range and anger began to clash against their ears. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” were the words which erupted like a volcano from his mouth, fierce and stone cold. A ronin once known for his jesting behavior was now pushed over his limits. They were children, although this fact did not manage to place his anger at bay; his cage was broken. Trembling on the weak was something that infuriated him. His voice, echoed through the village, a tone which caused the towering buildings nearby to shiver. The Jackal enforced the grip, strangling the young boy’s hand, and that small discomfort was replaced by pain. “Let go of me, you piece of shit!” were the shouted words that came from the young boy. He was struggling to release himself from the ronin’s clutches; however,  his acts were in vain.

510 Words

The Jackal

The Jackal

D-rank
The grip around the boy’s hand began to tighten, and within a single motion, The Jackal pulled the youngling closer before shoving his right hand against his fragile throat. “You and your friends, are all going towards the authorities, if you don't stop this right now and perform a sincere apology.” were the words spoken by the ronin, while his green eyes began darting each and every individual around. The group halted in the blink of a second, as those words penetrated their minds. With that irong grip along the boy’s neck, The Jackal managed to strike fear within their hearths, and as such another member of the group began to spoke.

„Ughm... I’m sorry! Please don’t turn me to the authorities, my parents will punish me all summer.” the boy said while also bowing a few times against the merchant. Shortly after the rest of them, besides the group’s leader began to apologize, although the goal was to disperse the group, to make them scatter and stop these pestering acts. Once the group managed to disperse themselves, The Jackal helped the old man up and remained a few more minutes, even though the assignment which he picked us was finally over. “Thank you for your help, I’ll be forever in your debt.” the merchant said while taking a few quick bows against him. The once soggy face of his was now replaced by a calmer one, the lost hope was now regained.

“There is no need my friend, it was my duty after all.” The Jackal said while giving the old man a few pats on his shoulder. “Whenever something like his happens again, don’t refrain yourself from taking a stand. As you can see these brats can be calmed with a few proper words.” Were the comforting words spoken by the ronin, while looking at the man with his green and calming eyes. Without further ado, The Jackal took a rather formal bow towards the merchant before waving goodbye. With a new destination in mind, the young lad began dashing towards, eagerly awaiting for the paycheck that was given as a reward for managing to take care of an organized group of within Kirigakure.

Never could he have thought that the genine around here could become so easily corrupted, and display such inadequate behavior. This was one of the jobs which displeased the man, although he never acted like no. Anger never managed to influence his work before, and as such he was rather disappointed on his performance. Something changed inside him on that particular day, although it pushed him further to become a better man. In almost no more time, the ronin found himself against the mission board from which h the extracted the n necessary information that was needed to end this task. Therefore, a report was formed and given by him to the higher authorities within the village, the ones in charge with the payment.

490 Words

Total Words 1000

Mission complete, exit thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.