You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Dissidents in the ranks:

A small boy walks slowly into the streets of Kiri and unexpectedly he got a mission. He had to stop the fighting in the streets as well as make sure everyone is okay. It had been a while since he took on such an easy mission as he wiped his hand slowly through his blonde hair. He looked around and noticed some girls were following him again. After making a few detours into some alley ways he finally lost them. These people were a real nuisance he had to become less popular. As he walked along he was reading his mission more clearly and noticed he had to work with Kurama. He never heard of the shinobi and was a bit upset, ever since he became a chuunin he has to babysit all these genin that come out of Kirigakure's academy. He was beginning to think they should shut the academy down as it was now like a genin breeding machine.

As he waved to some of the people in the streets he took a stop by a nearby noodle shop. He sat down as the lady had already prepared his noodles as the man asked. "Hey Ren you not going to help out with the noodles today?". He shaked his head slowly then sipped the noodles up. The man sighed knowing that was Ren's usual response when not working for the noodle shop. As he waited expecting the genin to meet up with him he slowly was having his noodles as he looked to the lady and held out the bowl. "Seconds please". She dished out the seconds as he waited patiently eating.

Word Count = 276/1000

Kurama

Kurama

D-rank
Knock!Knock!Knock! Three knocks, each one faster than the last one echoed through Kurama's house. He groaned as he rose from bed "Im up, im up!" he called out, but there was nobody in his house. Remembering this, Kurama rubbed his eyes sleepily and made his way to the front door to see who it was. However before he could even grab the door nob, his foot landed on a piece of paper. Confusion washed over him for a moment before he knew what it meant. He had a mission. Kurama bent over and picked up the piece of paper and began to read it. It was just any mission, it was a C-Rank. Within the letter were instructions, he was to meet with a Chuunin named Ren at a local noodle shop and proceed from there. Kurama ran upstairs and threw on his clothes and then ran out the door.

As soon as he was out of the door he realized he still had a huge dumb grin on his face and immediately tried to play it cool. Kurama walked down the street towards the noodle shop trying to figure out how he was to take down the dissidents that have been causing trouble. Maybe he would even get to fight. As Kurama approached the noodle shop he saw a very small blonde child eating ramen. Kurama walked up to the shop keeper and asked "Has person named Ren come by here? Im supposed to go on a mission with him."

255/1000

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
It had not even been that long but after having finished his third bowl he noticed he was walked passed. Glaring from behind Kurama as he got up he pulled on Kurama's shirt softly. He was furious as he could not believe he did not realise it was him. Do they not give proper details to genin, or did this genin not listen properly or pay attention since most missions atleast provided descriptions of the people they would be working with. While he may have pulled softly and would look like some harmless child just wanting something.

Times have changed what had happened to the days when you could have skilled genin in your teams. Then he remembered not every genin gets to be a genius. As he looked down before Kurama could turn around to see his glare, he felt like he was going to cry. He had not been treated like this since the genin adults mistook him for being a normal village kid. He did not like it and had wished he learnt the transformation technique at the academy. He was really bad at it though which is why he never focused on it since he was better at hiding. As he was thinking of this he remembered he would soon have to start explaining the mission. This genin did not even get information on who his working with other than checking the name, this was going to be a long mission is what Ren had thought.

Word Count = 527/1000

Kurama

Kurama

D-rank
Kurama turned around to see what the child wanted, however he looked down almost immediately. Kurama's brow furrowed for a second, confused. The sunlight glinted briefly off of the child's headphones. Headphones. Headphones? Headphones! This child was Ren. Kurama felt like an idiot for a second. "Sorry Ren-Senpai I didn't know you were so small, the higher ups really need to provide better better descriptions of people." Kurama said warmly. Kurama would reach his arm out and place his hand on Ren's shoulder gently, smile and say "It's a pleasure to work with you" Kurama's gentle orange eyes would smile at Ren. Kurama felt slightly weird, it was a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. How could he not recognize one of Kiri's brightest prodigies!?

"Shall we go?" Kurama said, trying to hide the embarrassment that he was feeling at this moment. Kurama would turn towards the direction that the mission was in and made an "After you" gesture to Ren. Kurama's C-Rank mission was one that had to be done. There were nay sayes among the Kiri ninja's and they needed to be stopped by any means necessary. Kurama hoped that they could be reasoned with but if not, he was fully prepared to use lethal force.

473/1000

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He was a bit annoyed by the touch on the shoulder, but he did not mind as the genin got to the point and showed him some of the best respect he has received in a while. He began to take a deep breath then finally started beginning to debrief the genin on the mission. Something he was used to since he had been a genin not too long ago with the war really elevating him to new heights while many others died out.

"Our mission is to stop these guys from causing trouble in any way we can besides killing them." He gives him a careful look before repeating it again. "We may not kill them so if they do not listen to reason, we may do anything to them but kill or injure them too badly. They are not that weak for you, but they weak for me so do not worry. As long as you do not kill any one we should be fine and maybe you can try and talk some sense into them. I will deal with the main shinobi and expect you to be able to handle a few of them now come along"
Sounding a lot more serious than what he normally is as he kept walking through the streets some of the people waving to him. He ignored them as he finally noticed a bunch of rogue shinobi making a noise.

"I am Kurata Bumi, and we are tired of dealing with these outsiders. We do not need these pathetic people to help us, we can help ourselves you here" The man stood there with about 4 genin standing behind him. The group was smaller than he expected as he sighed and then looked back to Kurama. " I will talk to him, if things go bad deal with the weaklings who run away they must be captured or atleast knocked out "

He approached the man then spoke up "could you please quit this nonsence". The guy who was maybe eighteen glared at him. "I am a Chuunin just like you, you think i do not know who you are? Ha, you were helping those damn cloudies so get lost before i hurt you". The moment the two genin knew who he was they began to make a run for it while the other two stayed on each side of Bumi.

Ren gave Kurama the signal to get them as he drew his sword and looked down. "Are you sure you want to take me on?" As he said that the two genin jumped to each side of him while Bumi performed Fuuton : Kiritateru , to which Ren replied by just jumping to the side and elbowing the one genin in the face. The genin replaced himself with a nearby chair and began to run as Ren formed handseals he produced two water clones. The one clone chased that genin down while the other clone fought hand to hand with the other genin as he looked to Bumi. "You okay with a one on one fight between two chuunin of equal strength", giving a slight smile as he had no fear for this untalented chuunin, but he could not let Kurama deal with this. The leader then looked serious and said. "If you beat me, I will let you take me prisoner" He then smirked "If you can beat me, you little brat"

The clone that was fighting hand to hand realised he was losing in taijutsu which was expected but as the genin got confident he felt a hand on his chest and a sphere of water around him as he was trapped in the water prison technique. The other clone chasing after the other genin was slightly annoyed and chose to throw several kunai to cut of his path before he too was trapped within the water prison technique.

"Just you and me I trust my partner for this mission can handle the rest" The guy faced him without any sign of fear in his eyes. "Fuuton Nagare" as a gust of wind headed towards Ren he dodged it with careful use of his TenKan Dan technique then struck at him from a distance with Mizukiri. Suffering somes cuts and being hurt the guy did not want to give up but not having time to waste here he got up close touching him then said. "Is this all you have?" The chuunin responded by trapping Ren in the water prison technique only to be swiftly countered by the Raiton Hiraishin technique as the shock weakened the shinobi enough to allow him to knock him with the back of the hilt. The guy was defeated and all that was left was for Kurama to capture the remaining two and report to headquarters. He took the captured two genin and chuunin while assuming the success of Kurama.

Word Count 829 + 527 = 1370/1000
Chakra = 126/220
Water Clone Left = 7/22
Water Clone Right = 7/22

Jutsu Used from Jutsu List
B-Rank Mizukiri
C-Rank Mizu Bunshin, Suiton Suirou
D-Rank Raiton Hiraishin
E-Rank Tenkan Dan

Exit Thread

Kurama

Kurama

D-rank
Kurama nodded to Ren in acknowledgement. So the parameters of the mission were to capture and subdue the dissidents, and by know means was Kurama permitted to end the life of these traitors. And if at all possible he was to avoid force. Kurama sighed to himself. He was hoping that this was going to be a mission where he would actually get to see some action, not this little kid stuff. I guess it can't be helped, I am just out of the academy after all. He thought to himself as He and Ren walked down the street together. People were waving to Ren but he was ignoring them. They then came upon a group of the dissident shinobi making a commotion "I am Kurata Bumi, and we are tired of dealing with these outsiders. We do not need these pathetic people to help us, we can help ourselves you here" The largest one said, who appeared to be around 18 and was most likely their leader. Ren sighed and looked back at Kurama and said "I will talk to him, if things go bad deal with the weaklings who run away they must be captured or atleast knocked out "

Ren sighed again and approached the man and said "Could you please stop this nonsense?" The leader of the dissidents glared at Ren and replied: "I am a Chuunin just like you, you think i do not know who you are? Ha, you were helping those damn cloudies so get lost before i hurt you". After the leader finished his sentence two of the four genin bolted and Kurama was given the signal to go after them and subdue them. Kurama sprinted after them.

The two genin raced down the street knocking people out of their way and causing panic in the streets. Kurama was weaving in and  out of people, not wanting to knock them over as well, however this was causing him to lose ground and the dissidents were getting farther and farther away. Kurama reached down to grab a kunai from his pocket to slow them down but forgot that he didnt get any earlier. Kurama had to think of something and fast. He passed a little kiosk that sold rocks, grabbed a handful and shoved them in his pockets "Sorry, Ill pay you back later!" He called out to the merchant. He could see the genin were approaching a clearing so Kurama leaps onto the top of a building and makes handseals while gathering fire nature chakra in his lungs. Kurama then spews a large fireball at the two genin cutting off their path, which explodes into a ring of fire around them. As the two genin skid to a stop Kurama hurls rocks at the backs of their heads, hoping to knock them unconscious. It works works. Kurama hopes off the rooftop and grabs some rope that was lying around and goes to the the two up when the flames die down. After the flames die down Kurama ties the two up and throws them over his shoulder, then carries them back to HQ to make his report and turn the two knuckleheads in.
EXIT THREAD

Jutsu used from jutsu list : Gokakyu no Jutsu
Chakra 135/150

Word Count: 531+473= 1004/1000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.