You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tenchi

Tenchi

D-rank
The high noon sun illuminated the darkest of alleys as Tenchi made his way through the city. His mission was to confront a group of ruffians who'd been organizing a militia of sorts of lieu of the raging war. Tenchi wasn't much of a 'joiner' so there wasn't much he could lose from talking to their leader. From the information he had gathered the 'man' in charge was a fifteen year old Chuunin who kept two or three younger genin by his side at all times. As he moved through a shaded side street he noticed he was being followed on the rooftops by who he presumed was one of the genin the guy had hired and it made him feel confident he was on the right track. He turned a sharp corner and was face to face with a large young man and two....Strike that three smaller guys. Tenchi smirked and raised his right hand and waved lightly.
"Yo, the names Tenchi...What's your's?" The big guy grunted and one of the genin stepped forward, tenchi lowered his hand and narrowed his eyes at the approaching boy. The kid was about the same height as tenchi but he was a bit stockier easily twenty pounds heavier by that regard. His voice a gruff raspy whisper of puberty. "What the hell are you doing around here? Don't you know this is our turf?" At that he shoved Tenchi back with one hand planted firmly on his chest. Tenchi allowed this to happen for two reasons: The first being he knew it'd be easier if the thugs thought he was just another innocent genin caught in the wrong place. The second being he was getting angry at how the boy talked and it gave him a reason to start a fight. Tenchi brushed off his shirt and smirked at the boy before offering his retort. "Move Aside dumb ass I want the big guy!" Before the final word left his lips Tenchi launched a punch directly into the gut of the boy in front of him effectively causing him to double over holding his belly.  Tenchi scoffed before sending a round house kick to the side of his now lowered head sending him spiraling to the ground in a huddled heap. "Who's next?" Tenchi said as he entered a fighting stance and waited for the next opponent.

As if on cue, the second genin rushed forward in a b-line for Tenchi. As the genin sped forward his hand flickered to his kunai pouch and a set of three kunai flew directly at Tenchi. Given little time to dodge he opted for using his enviroment and quickly grabbed the lid off of a near by trash can and used it as a shield to block the projectiles. The three sharp twangs let him know all the kunai had hit home and he could counter so he flung the makeshift weapon forward directly at the genin. The genin had been preparing his next attack while running forward and was only aproxiamately 15m from Tenchi so when the disk like object was thrown the ninja was caught off guard but still managed to dodge sidestepping and moving forward he closed the distance unscathed and launched a punch directly at Tenchi's right side. Tenchi didn't have a back up and it resulted in a solid hit landing and knocking a bit of wind out of him. The genin didn't let up launching fists and feet at Tenchi while yelling in some form of chant "We will end the war and make this village brighter!" Tenchi noticed he wasn't going t get anywhere if he was only taking damage and then decided to retreat a bit. As the genin launched a kick at his head he ducked low and sent a sweeping kick at the ninja's legs which connected and tripped him landing him on his but. Tenchi used this time to jump back and rush a flurry of handsigns before landing and inhaling deeply. "Raiton: Arc Restraint!" Tenchi extended his right hand forward and pointed his index and middle fingers at the downed genin's legs. Two strands of white raiton chakra shot forth and wrapped around the boy's ankles immobilizing him. "Hey big guy...I have a question before you send the next guy...Whats your name?" The Leader sighed deeply and whispered something to the final genin before he scurried over to his downed comrades and dragging them both out of the area. The leader spoke up with his icy eyes focused on Tenchi's gray hues. "I am Senjin and I run the Mist Runners...You are pretty good y'know you could do alot better than randomly accepting mission from the 'Great Mizukage-sama'. Why don't you join me andbe my right hand man?" He stepped forward with an open hand and a small smile of admiration. Tenchi exhaled deeply and calmed his mind before moving toward the teen. "I have no interest in your group but I do have a request. Why don't you fight for us....Your village and change it with it's citizens? It doesn't have to be a fight just become someone people listen to without using force huh?" Senjin stopped smiling and lowered his hand the more Tenchi spoke and by the time they were face to face....Really face to chest seeing as how this boy was three years older and a considerable amount taller. Senjin spoke very carefully with his next sentence as a way to guage the smaller shinobi's intent. "What if I say no? Then what Lapdog?" He spit at the end of his sentence just between Tenchi's feet. Tenchi smirked and looked behind him before leaning in close and saying in a small voice. "Raiton...Arc restraint!" The jutsu shot forward from his hands at his sides and wrapped around his wrists and ankles. As Senjin noticed he growled and fell backwards due to his immediate struggling. Tenchi laughed loudly and grabbed ahold of strings around his ankles and began dragging him toward the mizukage's mansion. "Oh...to answer your question...I'll tie you up and drag you back to the Mizukage now that your flunkies are gone. How's that sound dumb ass?"  As tenchi dragged him he noticed that the boy was rather heavy so a few stops were made on their way to the Mizukage.
(END THREAD) WC: (1091/1000)
Jutsu used: Raiton: Arc Restraint (x2)
Chakra 120/150

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.