You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Mission Details:

Masu wandered around the village seeming lost as she was just knew and learning the area, on her first day she was guided to the administration office, and she signed herself up for a mission with a random genin. Masu didn't know much about the genin whether it was a boy or girl, but wanted to make friends with them as quickly as she could, she didn't want to be an outsider in hopefully her new home. Masu looked around a few times trying to follow a map which had been given to her yet it seemed out dated and old the paper seem scuffed and ruffled a little, and the so-called paths which should take her to the office seemed to be blocked by buildings. "This map is so outdated, I'm never gonna find my way around this village." Masu looked around and could only see people walking around in many directions in a sense she would get herself lost just looking at the people walking around her it confused her. Masu decided the best idea was to ask a "seeming local" which had been around her, she approached the old man who looked at her and smiled. "Hi there how can I help you?" the guy seemed overly happy to the point of being fake yet seemingly real at the same time. "Hi, um I'm looking for the administration building of the Mizukage if you could me in the direction please!" The man seemed to look a few ways not being decisive even starting to point certain directions yet he seemed lost as Masu was, before finally settling on point south. "It's that way I'm sure of it and if you get lost I'm sorry kid! Masu was confused, if he was certain its that way why would he be scared that I would get lost. Masu quickly ran north reaching about 200 meters before realising she was nearing closer and closer to the border of the village before reaching the gate. "He really didn't know did he. Masu sighed before asking a proper Shinobi of the Village who seemed to laugh "The administration is nearly on the other side of the village don't know how you ended up here! Masu just sighed again before waving her hand and quickly sprinting towards the center of the village nearing closer and closer. Her footsteps pounded hard on the ground as she sprinted towards the administration tower to receive her mission and she was already late as hell, as she could fear herself being scolded after only just entering the village a few days before she knew this was bad for her reputation. Masu climbed the stairs sprinting as fast as she could before finally reaching the mission detail board and smashing her forehead against the glass. "God dammit, ugh that really hurt why did I take this after the Chunnin Exams, I need some rest" Masu talked to herself out loud. Before sliding the door wide open and fianlly making it to the mission briefing.

WC = 516

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
Mokuzai was meditating in his room while the sun was rising to give day to the morning, he had been up for nearly half a hour just meditating to give him mental clarity that a book he read suggested he would need to properly learn the way of the blade, now that he had a weapon that was moderately dangerous to ninja around his rank he would keep studying how to best use it as to not harm someone he doesn't want hurt or else he wouldn't be able to wield it as best he could.

Once the sun was fully up in the sky and he heard the faint distant sound of a animal making a noise did he break out of his meditation and stood up slowly while in nothing but blue boxers as he begun to stretch as a yawn escaped his mouth, he would quickly glance around the room he was sleeping in that consisted of his bed and his clothing and items he currently had on him. Due to suddenly moving to a village where he had no previous connections too that also meant that his home had less memories then his one back at Konaha making his place look empty and somewhat depressing, not wanting to spoil his mood Mokuzai would proceed to find clothing as he took a proper bath the night before already and walked to the left side of his room where his clothes were properly laid out flat with little to no wrinkles making him smile at their near perfection.

He begins to dress himself by putting on his  simple black shirt with a V-cut and then his  necklace proceeded to put on a small gray vest jacket with gray and thin blue like fire and then continues to put on a pair of dark gray shorts with a dark red pocket striped to his left leg as he slides his trusty kunai and six senbon's into it and finish's his clothing by putting on his black sandle's, he then goes to grab a pair of two scrolls and begins tying one around his bruised left arm he got from training and then repeats with the other two he then turns to two giant fuma shurikens that are laying against the wall and reverse summons them into the ninja scrolls now attached to his arms before using bandage wrap to tightly secure them so they dont fall of his body and stay in place and then does the bandage's for his legs as well, he finally ties his shinobi-headband around his head tightly and then puts his katana blade on his right hip while it's sheathed and a strap connects it to his pants as it dangles forward and back as he walks out the door of his new home.

Mokuzai would take a big step forward out of his home and taking in the cool breeze of Kirigakure's weather to his face but once he was done in indulging he would turn towards the administration building of the village, today he would be going on a mission that he himself had requested to go on days prior with another genin of the village that he would have accidentally blown off had he not gotten up early. He would then begin jumping to rooftop to rooftop as fast as he could go before making to the building at nearly four minutes and forty eight seconds, it was alot faster then he could go before but he beat he could move even faster if he kept trying and training hard enough.

He would then another deep breath trying to bring some more air to his lungs before breathing back out feeling his heart rate slow down, he had gotten a little to enthusiastic about the mission since it would be his first since graduating the academy and the chunin exams. Mokuzai would walk into the building and be meant with flight of stairs that he would find he was not too enthusiastic about as a deep sigh escaped his lips as he begun walking up, finally after a few flights he would reach the mission detail briefing floor and then read the mission detail paper quickly and then reported himself into the mission briefing room and begun to wait patiently.

After a few hours a shinobi that was wearing a Jounin jacket walked in that simply gave Mokuzai a nod before going to the front of the room and standing there, he would soon be followed by a women who quickly slid the door open and gave her a small smile to show that he was friendly before turning towards the Jounin and letting him detail them on the mission.

WC:799

Last edited by Mokuzai Senju on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Masu

Masu

D-rank
"Oh no, I'm super late arn't I, Sorry sorry! I'm new to Kirigakure and still trying to get an idea of this place" As Masu quickly entered and shut the door behind her, to see a shinobi with a Jounin jacket which seemed to be standing in front of another boy. The boy himself seemed younger than Masu, as by the nature of his height he was shorter than Masu, much shorter which was rare for her to see. The boy seemed slim and a green tinge surrounded the boy's eyes and dark brown hair nearly covering his eyes, a small ninja headband seemed to be underneath his hair representing Konoha.

The boy smiled at Masu who smiled back at him, she saw her opportunity to talk to the boy. "I'm assuming your the one I'll be working with on this mission arn't you?
My name's Masu whats yours?
Masu looked at the boy in interest as you could see the boy didn't seem to obnoxious, more like a respectful and peaceful boy. Masu noticed the bandages which surrounded the boys arms, she wondered to herself what the point of those bandages were for, or if they are just for show.

The Shinobi in the Chunnin jacket coughed and brought attention back to the mission before Masu had stormed in, outlining some details on the board about the Ninja's which they had to capture, reason or fight against. Some other basic details about the ninja's had been given to the both of them. There seemed to be a Kiri genin which had dark hair and dark eyes with a few robes which could be located on the north side of the town, yet the main accomplice or ninja that they want to look out for is the Chunnin who is in charge. The Shinobi giving the outline and details stated that that he was around Masu's age of 18 and had a disliking of anyone outside of Kiri, which both Masu and the young boy are.

Not much else was known about either target yet the mission brief did state the chance of both ninjas would probably have some form of fear most people did such as death or pain, which could be used to their advantage. Masu turned and looked towards the boy, "So whats the plan kid? We may need to scout them out a little more and actually get an idea of where to go and what the area surrounding is like to know what we can and can't do. If you got any plans or smart ideas might wanna bring em up now before we go and find these scum." Masu smiled tilting her head yet the sentence she had just spoken seemed a little unnerving to just smile and act casual about, but for Masu this was just another day of cleaning up bad shinobi which cause trouble for people. Masu noticed that the outside weather had also started to get a little darker some form of rains and clouds seemed to surround the village, opting for more darkness to overlook the village.

As the room got darker and darker, Masu had noticed her eyes seemed to hurt a little over previous excessive use of her KKG in the past few days to train up her perception of the area. A small tinge of blue and red beamed from her and could be seen in the darkest night for anyone to observe. She hated her eyes sometimes as in the heat of battle it could give away her position but could also be her savior at the same time. "You know I never asked you what clan your apart of?" Masu was pretty blunt towards the boy not beating around the bush and asking him about his families history to get some sort of remarkable detail or insight from the child. Masu looked at the boy intrigued and perking her ears and moving her hair out and tucked behind her ears to hear what the boy had to say about himself and/or his clan.

WC = 693/1209

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
Before the one's leading the mission would explain it's details Mokuzai would glance at his female partner from the corner of her eye as she walked in late as she explained that she was new to Kirigakure, the girl was alot taller then he was which was obvious to see even from afar he wagered in his mind making him sulk at how slow he is growing. As he observed her he would notice that her eye's had a deep vibrant blue color to them making them stand out with her pigtail hair style, he would smile at her and the girl seemed to be in the talking mood as she begun to speak.

"I'm assuming your the one I'll be working with on this mission arn't you? My name's Masu whats yours?" As the girl said her name was Masu Mokuzai would notice her eyes seemed to have the look of interest and he could trail her eye's and tell she was looking at her bandage's, "You would be correct, my name is Mokuzai, let's get along" When he was finished a cough sound could be heard and he would return his focus to front of him to see another ninja standing beside the jonin, he had not notice when he got there meaning he still required further training but he quickly dismissed the thought to focus on the details of the mission.

Using the chalk board the chunin would outline specific details of the mission out, they would explain that they could   capture, reason or fight against against a  Kirigakure genin that sported dark hair and dark colored eyes lead by a chunin that took position to the north side of the village, as the chunin explained Mokuzai left eyebrow would curl in thought as he payed close attention that the leading chunin was around the same age as his partner with a powerful dislike for anyone born outside of Kirigakure which meant that reasoning with the leader would be utterly impossible as Mokuzai and Masu were both  technically  outsiders even if they were  under the alliance's program leaving the only options to fight or capture him, however the genin had the chance of easily being persuaded with the right words and show of force.

The chunin would state that the ninja's would probably have some form of fear, it was obvious to Mokuzai that the genin and possibly the chunin would obviously fear death or pain just as he had use too, brought out of his thinking he would hear Masu say, "So whats the plan kid? We may need to scout them out a little more and actually get an idea of where to go and what the area surrounding is like to know what we can and can't do. If you got any plans or smart ideas might wanna bring em up now before we go and find these scum." Masu would smile while tilting her head, Mokuzai wouldn't be smiling however as even though he may have not been born in Kirigakure it was now his home which also meant that the people in it were his comrade's and he hated to hurt his fellow comrade's even if he was hated himself but the mission would come first and foremost. "You mentioned you were new to Kirigakure, well im more familiar with the area and as for the ninja we are to encounter based on the mission detailing there most likely to hide to place's on the north side where less visitors travel and more..."Like minded" ninja are abundant. It would benefit us greatly if we check spots with less visitor attraction."

The sound of light raining could be heard outside the four paneled glass window in the room, as it got darker a simmering red light would hit the floor and Mokuzai would look at it amazed before tracing the source back to the eye's of Masu. Her eyes seemed to take on the appearance of both red and blue intriguing his interest. A feeling he would also get as Masu would turn to look back at him with the same interest look he had just given her, "You know I never asked you what clan your apart of?" The young Senju would think it was a easy enough question to answer, he could not hide the fact that he also shared some interest in her clan or family as well. " Im from Konahagakure's Senju clan, my ancestor originally created the village with his kekkei genkai. But my clan's history is as old as the village,what about you Lady Masu?
"

WC: 805

Total WC:1,604

Last edited by Mokuzai Senju on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Masu's eyes beamed at the boy, something about him showed his integrity and drive for something. The boy spoke answering Masu's question, he corrected Masu and said that his name was Mokuzai, this piece of information to Masu was key, his name seemed rather interesting to Masu for some reason she liked names which started with M, her own name included. Masu nodded at the boy as he coughed after speaking, they both turned and faced the ninja which had been standing on the sides of both of them and a jonin. She slowly drifted her attention back to the bandages yet quickly regaining her eyesite back to the mission briefing and the ninja in front of both of them.

The chalk board started creaking and the sounds themselves just seemed to screech and bring nothing but pain to Masu's ears but she had to just bear it and listen to the orders. The mission details seemed pretty simple and detailed enough to understand, capture/reason or fight against the rebel Kirigakure ninja, beofre anything could be done Masu realised their motives were based around the fact that these rebel ninja's didn't like the idea of outsiders yet both Masu and Mokuzai didn't hail from the Village hidden in the Mist.

Masu asked the question towards Mokuzai, as Masu had only been in the town for a few days she thought it would be smarter for the kid to give better details about the village itself, the layout, town's people, areas and more. Masu smiled as always as she loved keeping the positive image towards people. The boy stated that the ninja themselves would probably be huddled by the north side of the village as few outsiders made their way towards that area, and many "followers" we usually be around that area.

The rain dripping down pouring above the rooftops slowly making dripping noises from the window looked beautiful, nothing but pure ecstasy for Masu, she enjoyed views and sounds of pleasure as it made her giddy. Quickly Masu turned at the boy and asked about his clan origins, he listed the fact he as a Senju clan member. Masu's smiled softly, as she had a love hate relationship with Senju. " Senju huh, that's funny I either love em or hate em, their either so motivated for their desires and prideful that they will die for what they want, or they will ignore anything to acquire the knowledge they need, but from the looks of you, you seem like a prideful strong Senju Masu finished her sentence but quickly the boy responded about about Masu's clan. "I'm from the Shihana, not sure if you know of them, but we are like the former Uchiha during Naruto Uzamaki's time, we were killed and there are but few left. We have eyes that negate any form of charkra, thats really much to it. Masu talked to him while looking out the window, knowing that she could probably be the very last of her clan left, no real salvation in the clan apart from her goals and ideals.

"Anyways, I think the smartest approach would be for us to intrude on them with a surprise attack, I could appear in their town and attract enough attention for you to be able to sneak around more, as they may have already seen you around and the Konoha impression from the headband would be a dead give away. Or I could try and lead them down a dark alley for us to intervene and talk, if worst comes to worse we can keep them trapped inside of the alley to bargain or if we have to fight, it's up to you kid what do you reckon is the smarter plan, you've been in this town a lot longer than me. Masu looked up with her eyes gleaming down at him looking at him sternly with the smile of an angel yet the unease from the eyes beaming as if death approached someone, a cute yet sadistic smiling face.

"Either way, I'm happy unless you have a smarter idea for us whatever needs to be done can be done. If it helps you in anyway, I'm a close range fighter with the ability to negate any long range fighting. Masu looked at the boy then back at the chalkboard, at anymore additional information which could provide some extra intel for both of them "Their fears also could be used to encompass an idea, even if we threaten them enough that could be enough to scare them into forfeiting. Masu kept devising plans for the boy to pick but she couldn't decide herself and needed his help to finally decide.

WC = 800/2009

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
Once Mokuzai explained that he was from the Senju clan the taller female shinobi Masu would relay that she held both a love and hate relationship for his fellow clan members as they either came in two ways prideful and willing to sacrifice there very life for their ideals or ignorant and didn't care about anyone as long as they obtained the knowledge they needed, he couldn't argue with that considering he also worked that way and was probably that of the first one as he couldn't just not care for other people safety. Masu would give him a compliment saying that he seemed like a strong prideful Senju that made his cheeks flush a red color that rather noticeable to all in the room as he was pleased by her words although his facial expression didn't change a bit, she would now answer his question about her clan and would reveal she belonged to the Shihana clan and went into detail saying that they were much in the way like the Uchiha clan of old as most of her family members were wiped out with few remaining and said that her clan's ability was to negate all forms of chakra but her tone wrote it off as it was nothing special.

Mokuzai would think that her clans ability was a diamond in the rough as the ability to negate all forms of chakra would come in handy as nearly all ninja but perhaps a very small percentage utilize it in someway making it rather difficult for them to fight in battle and that included him as well, he would be brought out of his thought's as he noticed Masu looking out the window and he didn't need to know what she was thinking to know the reminder that she might be the very few of her clan saddened her. The young Senju would simply reach out his hand and lightly tab it against where her heart was located before saying, "You know nobody every truly dies in this world, they may disappear from your sight but the memories of them you share, the laughs and cries you produced in bad times and good dont ever disappear. Things might be rough but always remember they live inside your heart, and if that aint enough ill be happy to call you sister" Mokuzai would gift her a happy grin to show that his words and offer were not some half empty promise and that he meant it.

Once they shared a moment Masu would speak again"Anyways, I think the smartest approach would be for us to intrude on them with a surprise attack, I could appear in their town and attract enough attention for you to be able to sneak around more, as they may have already seen you around and the Konoha impression from the headband would be a dead give away. Or I could try and lead them down a dark alley for us to intervene and talk, if worst comes to worse we can keep them trapped inside of the alley to bargain or if we have to fight, it's up to you kid what do you reckon is the smarter plan, you've been in this town a lot longer than me." She would then look at him as if waiting for his answer with a rather sadistic smile on her face

"Either way, I'm happy unless you have a smarter idea for us whatever needs to be done can be done. If it helps you in anyway, I'm a close range fighter with the ability to negate any long range fighting. Their fears also could be used to encompass an idea, even if we threaten them enough that could be enough to scare them into forfeiting."

Mokuzai would think harder on all the details of the mission he has gathered thus far while allowing her to give her opinion on the matter, he truly did not want to hurt the village's young genin if he could avoid it and gnaw at him like a persistent bug flying just far enough to annoy but not to get swatted. The moment she said they might be persuaded with fear the answer hit him, he would recall the Kirigakure shinobi Sero that was hailed as a legend in the village.

The young Senju would turn  to Masu as he begun to speak, "Actually i do have a better plan." he would turn to the jonin, "You know of Sero Osada correct? Give me a small appearance of his description and personality please." The jonin quickly explained that Sero was a tall rather slim but muscle defined man with fair skin and pointed ears, slanted golden eyes with slit pupils that made him look rather inhuman. He would go on to say he had knee-length silver hair with short bangs and a purple crescent moon on his forehead as well as two magenta stripes on each cheek, and a magenta stripe on each eyelid and wore a simple white kimono with armor over it secured with a long yellow sash and had a long white cotton item going over his right shoulder. The jonin would hesitant with his personality description before only describing him as a serious man who showed little emotion.

Mokuzai would nod and do a slight bow as a thank you to the jonin before turning back to Masu, "We don't need to fight them at all, ill be transforming into Sero Osada which is a powerful figure in this village and scare the group straight. However what you can do is flex your clan's ability from the rooftops as i back them into a alleyway to talk to them, that way if they try anything funny ill act out as if your ability was my own and their be even further persuaded to give up their rebellious ideal's.You with me?"

He would wait for Masu to answer his question before taking a breath in while focusing on the descriptive detail he gave before a poof of smoke would surround him and once it cleared it up, the figure of Sero Osada would be present in the room wearing a emotionless expression. Mokuzai would then turn to Masu and simply say "Ill go on first and you can tail me from the rooftops but try and be as subtle and unnoticeable as you can."

With those words he made his way to the door and left, he would follow his plan exactly as he said he would before walking out heading north of the village.

Chakra:145/150

Jutsu Used:

WC:1,113

Total WC:2,717

Last edited by Mokuzai Senju on Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Masu

Masu

D-rank
"You know nobody every truly dies in this world, they may disappear from your sight but the memories of them you share, the laughs and cries you produced in bad times and good dont ever disappear. Things might be rough but always remember they live inside your heart, and if that aint enough ill be happy to call you sister" Mokuzai seemed to smile acting genuine towards Masu, "Huh, such kindess I'll be gratefully accepting this don't you worry about that. Masu smiled back nodding her head to continue her speech and plan back to Mokuzai, giving him a few details of her arsenal and kit, and what time of fighter she is.

The boy paused for a second and seemed to think as he looked a little hesitant of harming any of the genin, it became obvious he wanted to plan something else out and avoid any form of conflict. But as soon as Masu kept looking upon the boy he had a light bulb ready, as if an idea had just occurred into his mind, Mokuzai began to speak.

Turning straight towards Masu he quickly spoke of words, speaking of a man by the name of Sero Osada, looking towards the jonin. Masu was a little confused as she had never really heard of anyone that hailed from Kiri apart from the genin from the chunnin exams and the Mizukage. Masu looked at the boy and turned her head, "Sorry to sound rude but whos Sero Osada? I assume he's an important part of the Village hidden in the Mist, if someone from Konoha knows of him." As the Jonin began to explain how he was one of the legendary seven swords men of the mist, and probably one of the most gifted sword users of all time. As the jonin kept explaining to Masu how renowned he was, and the told Mokuzai his looks and personality.

The Jonin would go on to say he had knee-length silver hair with short bangs and a purple crescent moon on his forehead as well as two magenta stripes on each cheek, and a magenta stripe on each eyelid and wore a simple white kimono with armor over it secured with a long yellow sash and had a long white cotton item going over his right shoulder. The jonin would hesitant with his personality description before only describing him as a serious man who showed little emotion. Mokuzai began to explain his plan "We don't need to fight them at all, ill be transforming into Sero Osada which is a powerful figure in this village and scare the group straight. However what you can do is flex your clan's ability from the rooftops as i back them into a alleyway to talk to them, that way if they try anything funny ill act out as if your ability was my own and their be even further persuaded to give up their rebellious ideal's.You with me?"

"I'm in, thats a good plan I reckon if I keep my distance they won't be able to tell sop that should be perfect. The both of them start to walk towards the door which they entered from and leave quickly heading towards the north side of the town, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. As Mokuzai disguised as Sero continued going from rooftop and Masu putting on her cloak they finally spotted the genin and other shinobi around. As soon as they could see them the shinobi seemed to terrorise some of the little kids walking past them. "Okay,
I'll keep my distance here when your ready go down okay?"
As Masu's eyes began to light up she could see the chakra involved around her and was ready for the first move.

WC = 638/2647

Chakra 125/130:

Mikumi Senju

Mikumi Senju

A-rank
Mokuzai disguised as Sero Osada made careful steps away from Masu and the Jonin, Masu would follow behind him to the door that he had entered through as they were now on their way to the north-side in the village where the young Senju would confront the ninja group lead by a chuunin. Now that he had the time to reflect maybe the leader of the group really wasn't all that bad at all, the details of the information said that he had a reasonable personality and from his experience nobody who could be reasoned with was full of only hate. Mokuzai then tried to see it from their side of the story as he made his way through the building and it occurred to him that from their point of view he was a shinobi who just came out of nowhere and now they were forced to work with them without knowing anything about them, the unknown is a scary concept to handle for just about any ninja when we put our live's at risk of of our comrade's. Perhaps is he was born into another less friendly type of clan than perhaps he  would not be the same shinobi he was today, but as soon as he grasped the door leading out of the administration he would push his though's back looking straight ahead with a focused yet calm gaze. He would simply tell Masu almost in a unamused tone, "Let's go."

With those two simple words he jumps into the air and onto the building of the roof, he would then realize that he was faster than Masu as when he begun to speed up it seemed to put some distance between them so he slowed down so she wouldn't get lost like she did before they meant, but he wouldn't say not even a word as he simply kept a focused gaze forward with no sense of urgency at all as they begun to cross over to the north side of Kirigakure  after jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

It wouldn't be long before after crossing to the north they found the group the mission details described, two genin with dark red and  black hair with dark eyes and fair skin wearing ninja robes and the Kirigakure headband who were talking to a shinobi who wore a chunin flat jacket that had to be near the age of 20 with the same fair skin and dark hair. He would hear Masu say "Okay, I'll keep my distance here when your ready go down okay?" He wouldn't look at her but he would nod in response before jumping down where the genin and the chunin were talking, before lifting his body up until he was standing fully upright once more.

He would speak in a politely calm mood while looking at the chunin, "I wish to have a private chat with you,however your friends must go for i have a headache right now and i tend to get a little riotous when im like this and i wouldn't want to send someone to the hospital and regret it later. So how about you tell them to go home, hmmm?"

The chunin wouldn't have to give the orders because as soon as Mokuzai finished they would run off in a hurry looking like deer escaping from a wolf, Mokuzai simply turned his body towards the direction of the nearest alleyway and as he took careful steps that made the kimono  move gently back and forth he would say to the chunin, "Now that were alone follow me, we have some talking to do and your gonna listen. You wouldn't want to disappoint me with my headache affecting my mood.." His head would slightly turn to the side as he would give the chunin a backwards side-glance before saying "Would you?"

He would look forward once more continuing to the alley way as he didn't need to look back to make sure the chunin was following, his words was subtle but it was clear enough that the chunin knew that his refusal might very well cause him to end up in the hospital or worst. Once they made it to the nearby alleyway Mokuzai would step to the side and the chunin would walk deeper into the alleyway while the young Senju in his disguise followed him into they were one and a half meters in. He would stop and then begun to spoke "Let's get down to business, you have two options. one is to give up on this little outsider rebellion you lead or two is a much more painful option where your very life may be at risk. I advise you to think very carefully on your next words."

The chunin who had been silent during the whole time would begin to shake before looking Mokuzai in the eye with his fist balled up but it was clearly a theatrical move as at the same time the shinobi's body has been shivering very intensely, the chunin was about to say something and this would be the moment he would convince him. Before the shinobi could even get a syllable out Mokuzai would suddenly burst forward going at his top speed  grabbing the chunin's neck just hard enough to stop them from talking before slamming them against the wall of the alleyway,  Mokuzai would then say nonchalantly while loosening his grip but locking his gaze with the shinobi's "Silly me, my hands must have slipped. It must be the headache.Now what were you gonna say?"

The chunin would then do something he hadn't expected, he could the wet marks forming on the boys pan't and he figured he might have gone a bit to far. The ninja would then say "Ill...do exactly what you say, I didn't mean to upset you! So...please let me go...."

Mokuzai didn't show it but he was very happy, he would then take a half step so there was now a pathway out for the chunin to leave and he would say, "Im glad you see it my way, now run along." The shinobi would quickly get up and run away while making sobbing sounds and holding his left arm to stop them from flowing, Mokuzai would wait several moments making sure the boy was truly gone  before moving back up to the rooftops where Masu had been positioned and gave her a wide grin while transforming back to his regular appearance, "Mission Success!"

-Exit Thread-

Chakra: 140/150

WC:1,141

Total WC:3,858

C-rank Mission: 1500/1500 (2358 words left)

Bukijutsu C-rank to B-rank 2000/2000 (358 words left)

25 ryo per 100 words

+75 Ryo for 300 words(58 discarded)

Last edited by Mokuzai Senju on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Mokuzai headed straight down towards the shinobi, what seemed to be about three or so. From Masu's eyes all she could see was the boys talking to each other, but Masu tried to mimic and follow along with what Mokuzai said to them. "I want you to talk with me privately, but I request that none of your friends follow along. Blah blah blah, So why don't you tell them to move along or else." That was Masu's interpretation of the whole situation because she couldn't properly hear or read lips as well as she had hoped, getting lost in the middle of his talk with them. Before the Chunnin even looked towards his younger genin, they seemed to run and scatter away as if their scared, maybe they even know of Sero himself. Masu would follow along as she noticed they started to make a move towards an alley, and Masu still needed her eyesite on the chunnin if she wanted to stop his jutsu's or any chakra based attack. "Ugh how longs this going to take, watching things makes me bored I just wanna jump into the action if need be." As Masu took a seat and raised her small hooded cloak over her to ensure no one could see her.

Before Masu noticed she could see Mokuzai talking to the boy again, yet her angle wasn't good enough to fully read the situation. But from Masu's prediction it would be about them either leaving or fighting Mokuzai himself. From where Masu's was she couldn't tell if the Chunnin was talking or doing nothing because he began to shake his head, his hands began to clench she could see both Mokuzai and the chunnin were about to have some sort of hand to hand, as she noticed that his hands behind his back led to a few hand signs. Masu quickly activated her Baragan and cancelled the effect whatever it could have been. Quickly Mokuzai seemed to grab the chunnins's neck and spill a few words towards him, obviously trying to intimidate him. Before they could even realise it the Chunnin gave in and seemed to even beg to be let go obviously scared of the situation.

As Mokuzai looked straight at him and gave him a few more words the chunnin ran off as scared as a baby, and Mokuzai quickly made his way back up. "All that talk and no action" Mokuzai would come back up and speak to Masu, simply saying "Mission Success!" Masu smiled and tilted her head the slighest bit like always, "What's with all these bad guys these days, always doing stupid things thing's these days like it could of been anyway else in that situation and they would of done the same thing. Anyway we need to head back to the mission briefing room, I'll see you there." Masu quickly scurred back along rooftop to rooftop and lept back into the mission briefing room from a window.

Chakra 120/130:

WC = 509/3156

C Rank Mission - 1500/1500

WC Left = 2156

(Using 2000 Words to train stats from D1>D2)

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.