You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First day (open to all) Empty First day (open to all) Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:27 pm

trip

trip

D-rank
As Trip walked threw the village he knew as his home. He sits down on a bench made of stone. Once seated he ties his village headband to his forehead. Trip looks to the sky with a hint of pride. He Is ready to begin his life as a shinobi. After all he made every step required to be were he is now. He has even taken extra steps. He looked to the ground not a worry about his past enter his mind. He had done what he said he would do when they came for him heat of everything he lost the man that raised him. It was a small price to pay to get his revenge. His life was far from over and all his training will soon be put to the test. Trip suddenly heard someone approaching him. He was unsure if the person was friend or foe. So he prepared for battle but did not make let a muscle move move. Trip would analyze the person approaching very carefully before he attacked this person. If it was a friend he would make a new friend. If it was an enemy their life will be short lived.

2First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:55 am

trip

trip

D-rank
When the sound reseeded Trip got up and walked away from the bench. He walked with a slow manner as he took in his surroundings. Analyzing every building, every rock, every person he passed. None of them look like shinobi to him. As his walk continued he found him self. in the residential area. Trip being specially trained in controling his chakra. Channeled his chakra into his feet and runs up the stone wall of the building. When he got to the top he unfocused his chakra. At the top of the building he hopped from one to the next ducking and dodging any obsticle in his way. He came to a building that was to far away from the one he stood on for him to jump to. Trip quickly analyzed the situation. He found that there was a pole half was between them that was at the same height of the two buildings. Trip jumped to the pole landed on it almost fell but caught him self. Then he jumped to the next building. Once there he jumped to the ground. When he landed his cloak was like some kind of cape. He spun around with a swish of his cloak and walked away in a slow maner down a dark alley

3First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:40 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
Of course, Raishi was being as nosy as he aways was. This kid was new, and Raishi never passed the opportunity to see a new face. Earlier, on the bench he was sitting on, he had put on an Iwagakure headband so he obviously was not from here. He certainly looked out of place, funny even, with his cloak, looking like he was wearing a massive napkin backwards.
He continued following the kid and he seemed tense as he heard the footsteps of Raishi, looked like he was ready for a fight really, so Raishi body flickered up to the closest building. Body flickering was his favorite non-elemental jutsu and he never thought twice before using the technique.Although, there was that one time when......
The kid began moving again, he had run up the wall, very close to the building near Raishi, and he kept jumping on to other buildings.Raishi just stopped and watched, following behind slowly, trying to block out the noise of his own footsteps, with the footsteps of this kid. He looked young, with his brown mane, flowing everywhere untamed. He there reached a stop and Raishi stopped abruptly.
He jumped on to another building far away, almost falling off, but still Raishi said no word. The fall wasn't very high, so he would have minor injuries. In the end, he actually made the jump, much to Raishi's surprise, but he nearly slipped.
He ended up jumping off the building and he almost entered a dark alley, one that Raishi had always avoided. And that's when he decided to talk

"I won't go there if I were you..."

Raishi jumped off the building he was on as well, giving the new kid a smile as he approached him..he was younger looking, almost fragile in fact.

4First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 pm

trip

trip

D-rank
Trip had known he was being fallowed he was just waiting for the follower to show him self. When trip heard someone say, "I wont go in there if i where you." Trip stopped abruptly and turned around to see. A very tall man, with muscle tone, and deep black eyes. Trip came to the conclusion that it was a higher ranked Iwa shinobi. Trip let a smile cross his face. He held out his hand. To shake this mans hand. Trip then said, "Im Nekonote, Trip I just became a Genin of our great village here. im not originally from here. Im originally from Konoha but was brought here as a baby. If you wanna know more ask away." Trip seen no reason to stretch the truth. so he told it how it was. He kept a smile on his face the entire time to ensure his friendliness. Hoping he didn't offend the shinobi. Trip Said, "I was was raised here in Iwa my loyalty is to Iwa." Trip said this with as much seriousness in his voice as he could.

5First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"Im Nekonote, Trip I just became a Genin of our great village here. im not originally from here. Im originally from Konoha but was brought here as a baby. If you wanna know more ask away."

Raishi couldn't help but chuckle to himself. This dude, sounded so...formal. Not that it was a bad thing or anything, just that Raishi was not exactly a very formal person. He could be when necessary of course, but right now it didn't seem like it was necessary. He had held out his hand to shake him, a wide smile on his face, and Raishi couldn't but help to shake him back, despite his personal informality policy, given him a smile of his own as well.

"I was was raised here in Iwa my loyalty is to Iwa."

His tone was dead serious, like he was trying to send out a message to Raishi that even though he was not originally from the village, his loyalties were in the village and the village alone. This kid was a serious one....Raishi was never really a serious person, but he knew when to be. This most definitely was not the time to be serious, from Raishi's point of view anyway. Raishi just gave this kid...Trip, an accepting nod and another smile.

"Trip? Cool name, like the simplicity of it. By the way, I don't think I have heard of your clan before...I am Raishi or Rai, from the Kanetsu clan."

Rai talked with pride and a tinge of humour, to easen up the seriousness in the air; it had started to choke him.

6First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:21 pm

trip

trip

D-rank
"Trip? Cool name, like the simplicity of it. By the way, I don't think I have heard of your clan before...I am Raishi or Rai, from the Kanetsu clan." At the sound of this Trip let a smile cross his face. Trip then said, "Nice to meet you Ria. Im not surprised you haven't heard of my clan seems how im the only clan member here in Iwa." Trip had a sence of pripe in his voice when he said this. "My clans kekkei genkai is a special Doujutsu. That gives us cat like eyes. And we was smell taste chakra signatures. We are formally Known as the guard cats of Konoha." Trip hoped this didnt throw Ria off

7First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:22 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"Nice to meet you Ria. Im not surprised you haven't heard of my clan seems how im the only clan member here in Iwa."

This dude was indeed a polite one. Raishi liked polite people. The only member? Well Raishi could relate to that...he hadn't seen any other member of the Kanetsu clan so far, and he understood how it may feel lonely. This kid though, showed no signs of loneliness and Raishi respected that.

"My clans kekkei genkai is a special Doujutsu. That gives us cat like eyes. And we was smell taste chakra signatures. We are formally Known as the guard cats of Konoha."

Doujutsu? Raishi didn't know that there were other doujutsu wielding clans apart from the Uchiha and the Hyuuga clan. Seems interesting, although to Raishi, his clan's cat eyes weren't exactly much compared to the Sharingan and Hyuuga, but who was he to bring down other people's special abilities. They certainly would be useful for the village in one way or the pther.

"Doujutsu? Sounds cool...I didn't know there were other doujutsu clans out there...my ignorance"".

Raishi laughed at saying this....he actually was ignorant. The world was changing fast since the legend of the renowned Naruto Uzumaki, and he just couldn't keep up with all of it. There were several special clans out there, each with special abilities, and Raishi didn't even know a handful of them
He started walking away from the dark alley, gesturing for Trip to follow him.

"So how come you were brought from Konoha, only you that is?"

Rai didn't mean to be forward or anything, he was just curios.....

8First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:55 am

trip

trip

D-rank
Trip was shock at hearing someone call him self ignorant and said, "Im sure you are not ignorant there are new clans popping up everyday. I understand that you don't keep up with all of them and there special abilities." Trip was smiling while he said this. He followed when Raishi motioned him to follow. "So how come you were brought from Konoha, only you that is?" Hearing this put a frown on Trip's face but it quickly turned to a smile as he told his story. Trip began, "When i was two days old my parents went rouge. They couldn't collect me before They had to leave Konoha. But they swore one day they would be reunited with their son. I was brought here to a very distant relative of mine. He raised me he was not a clan member of mine. It was supposed to be temporary until my parents where caught. In the end i killed them both. Then when asked to reunite with my clan declined because Iwa was my home." Trip only told him the important stuff. He had left out the fact that Pa was had died the same night as his parent. He also left out that his parent killed Pa and Sir. He also left out that his Parents Had tried to kidnap him multiple times. He didn't need people feeling bad for him. The most im portent thing he left out was that he swore when his parents came for him he would b the one to kill them.

9First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
"When i was two days old my parents went rouge. They couldn't collect me before They had to leave Konoha. But they swore one day they would be reunited with their son. I was brought here to a very distant relative of mine. He raised me he was not a clan member of mine. It was supposed to be temporary until my parents where caught. In the end i killed them both. Then when asked to reunite with my clan declined because Iwa was my home."

Raishi was very observant and a good listener most of the time, so it was easy for him to notice the frown that Trip had flashed before he began speaking.
A first, Raishi couldn't understand why he would be frowning because of his question, but as Trip started to explain about how his parents went rogue, and he killed them, Raishi understood fully. Although , he wondered if he had killed them because of their disloyalty towards their village, or or selfish reasons....

"Seems like you've been through alot...I really am sorry"

He could feel the emotion in the air. Even though this kid didn't show it on his face, he was just a kid after all, meaning it affected him in more emotionally and mentally. Rai just couldn't tell if these emotions were negative or positive. To lighten up the atmosphere, he gives Trip a friendly nudge on the shoulder with a warm smile.

"Ever heard of my clan?"

1000 words Doton B>A rank

116 words remaining

Last edited by Raishi Kanetsu on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:23 am; edited 4 times in total

10First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:28 pm

trip

trip

D-rank
"Seems like you've been through alot...I really am sorry" Hearing this Trip said, "Riashi they abandoned me and betrayed their village and the ANBU was going take them alive. Me still being an academy student wasn't disobeying orders. To end their life's. I never knew them I seen it as killing people that wanted to kidnap me." He said this with pride in his voice. Trip Truly was proud to have taken out two rouges before when he was in the academy still. Trip felt a nudge on his shoulder. He looked up at Riashi And say he was smiling. Trip gave a smile back. Then he heard, "Ever heard of my clan?" Trip thought about it really hard and it defiantly showed he was thinking really hard. Trip finally said, "No i don't think i have." After Trip hears about Riashi's clan he asks, "If you don't mind me asking what are your specialties?" Trip was very interested in learning about new peoples clans. He was even more interested in hearing about People specialties. So Trip gave Riashi his full attention.

11First day (open to all) Empty Re: First day (open to all) Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:20 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
EXIT THREAD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.