You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Open for Business (open, no kill) Empty Open for Business (open, no kill) Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:06 am

Riku Aburame

Riku Aburame

D-rank
Riku walked through the marketplace carrying a large crate. It wasn't heavy but it was bulky. He knew where he was going and stopped in front of an empty storefront.The old store that used to be here had closed for lack of customers and was purchased up by the Aburame clan for a personal store. Riku entered and set down the crate opening it up carefully he began lining the empty shelves with variously shaped hand made and painted pottery. He went back outside and dragged in another crate repeating the shelving process several times until he had emptied most of the crates.

The other crates were put in the back room and Riku began sweeping the floor. He had left the door open to let some fresh Konoha air get into the shop. It was well lit and fairly nice for an old building but customers was the main problem with running a store. He knew the Yamanaka's had a flower shop nearby so people might need vases for the flowers. as Riku sweeped he kept his eye on the doorway to see if anyone would be looking at the store which has yet to be named or if people would come inside.

2Open for Business (open, no kill) Empty Re: Open for Business (open, no kill) Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:43 am

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
"Time to get some food for the house, running out in veggies so...hmm. Heard they were shutting though and I really don't like the people across the road. Looks like I'm making a small farm." He groaned, feeling slightly agitated at the fact that the person that he once bought his veggies from might just actually be shut down. The people from the road over were complete tools...not even a piece of intellect between the whole family, constantly making fuck ups. Granted the shop that the old man had didn't look all that appealing but...it was good quality veggies. It made Kenta feel slightly sad at the image of no more good veggies.

He continued on down to the market, grabbing his basket before leaving his house, and browsed the stalls that littered the streets. The smell was indeed something to behold! Fresh meat, fresh fruits, people cooking some food out in the street to promote their food. One of the few things that could cheer him up was a good cooked chow mein. Hmm! He shuddered in delight at the thought of eating some that was being cooked in that moment before noticing someone walking in and out of the old veggie store...those people are ransacking the man! Oh wait...putting stuff in? His eyes flashed in anger. They bought it off the old guy! GAH! He slammed the basket down on the ground, it breaking instantly before charging off to the store, wanting to create some havoc.

Entering the room fully, he raged and punched the door open.
"What's the deal with this, you pig headed mother fu--?" He screamed, trailing off into the end before noticing only one person in the room with him. Slightly strange looking mind you and uhm...mature but it didn't matter. His face shrunk in embarrassment once he realised it wasn't the people from across the road. He shook his head and grunted in frustration from making a fool of himself before asking who the man was.

3Open for Business (open, no kill) Empty Re: Open for Business (open, no kill) Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:59 am

Riku Aburame

Riku Aburame

D-rank
Riku cleared his throat slightly looking at the man who entered the store in a rage." Although it would be more polite of you to introduce yourself first I will oblige to your request. I am Riku Aburame. The man who owned this store sold it due to lack of costumers my clan bought it and it's now ours. Now if your not going to buy something I suggest you take your rage elsewhere before you break the merchandise." With this Riku gestured to the pots and vases that lined the shelves.

After that Riku continued to sweep the floor picking up the pan of dirt pouring it into a trashcan before going to the window with a wet rag wiping it clean. The pottery was nice not perfect but they all had nice painting on them or were designed in odd and intriguing fashion.

4Open for Business (open, no kill) Empty Re: Open for Business (open, no kill) Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Those words. The words of someone who was truly shoved so far up their own ass, it wasn't even funny. Seriously, he talked as if the dude had some balls. Granted, it was rude (MAYBE!) but he didn't have to reply in such a sarcastic tone and way. It irked Kenny by a shit ton and when he 'suggested' that he leave? Eh no, he could stay there if he wanted since he saw no one going to do anything about it.

"Oh, excuse me your highness but does it hurt your own back to kiss your ass like that?" He replied simply, walking over to one of the vases and running his finger along it. He couldn't care less if this was this mans family's shop, the dude shouldn't be so high and mighty or he could get an ass handing to him on a silver plate. Kenta didn't like conflict mainly because it involved effort but he also didn't like being told what to do by those of lower rank than him without a reasonable explanation. He stood there, running his finger up and down the vase while his golden eyes were fixated on the man the whole time.

5Open for Business (open, no kill) Empty Re: Open for Business (open, no kill) Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Riku Aburame

Riku Aburame

D-rank
This guy was asking for it. He may have been a higher rank than Riku but he was on his property insulting him. Riku began walking towards the man setting the rag aside. " Well I wouldn't know considering I'm not kissing my own ass, but what I am doing is telling a pompous duchebag who is in MY family's store that is he isn't going to buy something then he needs to leave! This building belongs to me and unless you want to run home to your mother with three quarters of your chakra gone I suggest you GET THE HELL OUT OF MY POTTERY SHOP!!!" The deep sound of buzzing would fill the store as the gourd upon Riku's back began to vibrate. Riku's eyes were shaded by glasses but they were fixed on this man.

The backdoor would open as a larger taller man who matched Riku in appearence would enter placing a hand on Riku's shoulder. "Riku that is no way to treat a customer go man the counter." The sound of buzzing would die down and the man would look down at Kenta. " My name is Hirito Aburame I am Riku's father and the direct owner of this store. My son's words were out of line but as were your's I would expect more from his elder I guess you haven't matured enough yet. Now I suggest that you take yourself elsewhere unless you wish to buy something. The old man now owns a stall down further in the marketplace."

6Open for Business (open, no kill) Empty Re: Open for Business (open, no kill) Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 am

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenny sighed as the child continued to ramble on about something, not giving him his full attention it didn't come to him as a slight surprise when he noticed some behemoth of a human had waltzed on into the room. He could only stare at the man as he had ordered the child to go and man the counter. Strange though, it looked as if the shop was to still be set up fully...Nyeh, not that Kenta could care as his facial expression remained the same the whole time: Blank.

Maturity eh? The man wants to talk about maturity when it was his child to begin with to scream his lungs out. Urgh, the arrogance that parents have now a days just made you wanna throw yourself off of a cliff and hit the ground; face first. He only stared back and shrugged.
"Matured? Hm...I guess not but not that I could give two flying hee-haws and the only elder here is you old man. I've better things to do than to tango with a child." He groaned, waving his hand in dismissal. He turned his back to the man and child, giving one final stare at the boy before letting a small smile, creep along his face and nodding his head.

"See you soon kid. Was all that he had said before slowly walking out of the shop and into the streets, slipping through an alleyway and jumping for the roofs, making off for the village gate.

[Exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.