You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First Day [Open/NK] Empty First Day [Open/NK] Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Annaisha

Annaisha

D-rank
Annaisha, a Genin fresh out of the ninja academy was still without a squad. She didn't understand why she had so much trouble finding one. She remembered her dad talking about how he got into his squad right away. Anna couldn't help but wonder what her own squad would be like. Frankly, she didn't like working in teams, but it would be good practice she guessed... and it would be nice to meet some new people.

As she was walking around Konoha, she got bored, opened up her novel, and began to read it. It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do, reading while walking in a crowded place like Kohona, but she hasn't ran into anyone... at least not yet, and besides, it's not like she had anything better to do.

2First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:05 pm

Atsuya

Atsuya

D-rank
Early in the morning and Atsuya was already in his part time job as a baker. While he did have his shinobi duties he had always taken an interest in cooking and baking; he already knew how to do the former so taking on a part time job as a baker was a good way to both spend time and learn the art of baking. Sadly when he first started the ‘bakery’ he was supposed to work for had burned down to ashes just a few days prior. The owner was his aunt’s friend and a clumsy man who left the oven on after he closed the shop. With that the Hyuga was forced to work in a small stall which sold a few pastry snacks, also owned by the same person.

Today was somewhat of a big day for him; the owner managed to loan a few thousand ryo, with that money he chose to rebuild and reopen the shop. After a few weeks of rebuilding the job was done and the bakery had been rebuilt. It was a small bakery with a humble interior, but the quality of bread was definitely high. If the owner had any good qualities it would undoubtedly be his sill at baking, Atsuya knew that much. The young Hyuga was thankful that he was learning from someone who was so skilled. Of course having already worked in the stall for an entire week he had already learned much from the man, something that would provide useful for today.

Today was the grand reopening of the shop and he had a lot of work ahead of him. Still with the sun having yet to rise he and the owner were already baking, as they had for a couple of hours. Cakes, bread, pies, donuts… there was a lot to be done and only two people to work on them. Having been caught in debt the owner didn’t quite have enough resources for hiring workers, luckily for him Atsuya had no need for money. The young Hyuga worked entirely for free; as long as he was taught properly he was satisfied. The two would work for hours and hours until the golden beams of the sun showed themselves. Just in time. Soon after the sun had risen, the humble bakery opened. “Good job, Atsuya. I think you deserve a break.” A break? It was strange that he was being offered one just after the fact that the shop had opened… no doubt the owner was being considerate of him. “Thank you, I appreciate it.” He wasn’t one to refuse such an offer especially after baking for nearly three hours straight.

Aside from selling what the two had already made there wasn’t quite much to do anymore, majority of the work was already finished and he was only in it for the baking. As much of a fast learner he was Atsuya was still a novice when it came to baking, the past three hours was quite a challenge for him… a break would definitely be wonderful. Leaving his apron on the kitchen the Hyuga walked the busy streets of Konoha wearing a white long sleeved shirt with black pants.

Early in the morning and Konoha was already brimming with people; it was almost as if there was some huge event going on. Atsuya funneled through the side where there where it was less crowded. Taking a left at a corner a large ‘thump’ sound was heard. A small lady managed to bump right to his chest followed by the book she held dropping to the ground. It seemed as if she was reading while walking… not the wisest thing to do, but something he did himself quite often. “Forgive me, I wasn't looking.” After those words the Hyuga moved down to pick up the book which lay flat on the groud and hand it back to the girl he bumped into.

3First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Annaisha

Annaisha

D-rank
Annaisha kept walking and eventually just got so absorbed into the story that she didn't even care or realize where she was. She was just concentrating on the story until, well, she bumped into someone. Her book fell out of her hands and onto the ground. She looked up at who she bumped into. He was rather tall, much taller than Anna, and had fair skin with brown hair. With his eyes, Anna immediately recognized him as a Hyūga. He apologized for bumping into her and said that he wasn't looking where he was going. He then proceeded to pick up her book and give it back to her. "Thanks," Annaisha said as she took the book, "but I really shouldn't be reading and walking," she said to him. Then, she smelled something. It smelled really good, like a bunch of bread and pastries...

"What's that smell?"
Anna asked. She briefly looked around, not remembering if there was a bakery here or not. She was pretty sure that last time she was in this part of Konoha there weren't any, but she could be wrong.

4First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:55 pm

shihai

shihai

D-rank
Ah....I'm so hungry...and tired...that took longer than I thought it would have.

Early in the morning, Shihai has returned to the village hidden in the leaf from her own solo mission, this time around it was a simple delivery mission and she managed to not engaged in any fight, and avoid enemy detection altogether, overall the mission was a success. However, the route that she takes in order for her to avoid the potentially dangerous and confrontational area took her way off the main road and into the forest. Lucky she's somewhat familiar with the surrounding forest of Konoha at this point that even though it was during night time, she only managed to get lost a few bunch of times as opposed to forever lost. And that she was able to turn in the mission somewhere around dawn. She can't help but feel sorry for the night shift staff of the mission building though, they looked like of like zombies by the time that she finished with her report.

But not too much pity can be spare to the staff members, since, even without a mirror, Shihai believes that she probably looks not too far off from looking like a zombie herself right now. Since running through the woods during night time probably did nothing for her appearance. Now that the sun has arise into the sky and people are starting to going about their business on the street, Shihai can't help but to blink away a drop of tear, she missed her sleep...and her breakfast!! And there's still another mission waiting for her in the afternoon! Unless she wants to bite the bullet and gather her courage and ask the admin staff for a reschedule, she is not going to get her rest soon.

Sighing, it looks like she would have no choice but quickly grab something to eat on the road, and once she get back to her house, she could afford maybe a quick little nap and get up around noon time to head to the mission building. It sounded rush, but it beats a staring contest with the admin staff after you reported in late to an appointment, anytime of the day and any day.

What is good to eat? I would like some meat at this point, but maybe some beard would do too, oh...I know, something sweet should be fine....

Bump...!

Somewhere aside, there was a loud noise, follow by someone apologizing.

Shihai turns around half in confusion towards the source of the sound, and saw that someone had just been knocked down and dropped her book onto the ground.

....?

Shihai approached the pair and was about to reached down, picking up a book from the ground and return it to its presumed owner, when the person who caused the incident beat her to the chase and pick up the book and return it to the owner before she could.

Turning around to look at the girl, Shihai noticed that she was around her age too. Shihai blinks, she is certainly seeing a lot of new faces around lately. And it doesn't look like she was hurt by the incident, in fact, she doesn't even looked bothered by it. Well, it wasn't that unexpected, if accidentally bumped into someone could hurt a Ninja, then Konoha should probably rethink its education system on a fundamental level.

Well, that was that. A small accident, no harm, no foul. Shihai was turning away and heading back to her house when she noticed something. The person who caused this small incident...isn't that Astuya? She met the guy only once before, so she didn't recognize him right away, and the cloth was in a different style then last time.

Well, it would be rude to not say hi...and should probably also check with the girl too. Shihai stopped in her step and turns around, heading back towards the pair. Just when she caught a brief exchange from the pair.

"What's that smell?"

Upon hearing that, Shihai looks around. She's not often around this market area, so she's not too familiar with the place, but it looked like a new place had opened.

"I think, that is a new bakery?" Shihai supplies. After she have the pair's attention, she smiled to the two. "Sorry for overhearing the conservation, just coming to say hi. I'm Shihai Kimura, a new Genin, same as you two probably. Hello again Atsuya." Then she turns her attention to the girl. "So, are you alright? Never seen you before, how should I address you?" She asked titling her head.

5First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:44 am

Atsuya

Atsuya

D-rank
“Thanks.” with those words she took the book out of his hands and into hers. “But I really shouldn't be reading and walking." to that Atsuya agreed completely, as strange as it may have sounded coming from him, her actions could have been dangerous had she bumped into someone running. “I agree, though I have done the exact same thing on numerous occasions.” just as he finished his words the young man pulled out a small book from his pocket and showed it to her as if to confirm his words. Given another moment Atsuya returned the book back into the left side pocket of the pants he wore.

"What's that smell?" the girl asked. To his response he began to sniff the air hoping to catch a whiff of whatever it was that she managed to smell. He wasn’t anosmiac nor did he had a terrible sense of smell, but to his dismay he was unable to smell anything worthy of note. Luckily a familiar voice helped alleviate his new found curiosity. "I think, that is a new bakery?" a voice said. Of course his attention was caught and his white eyes wandered to the voice’s location. A familiar face had appeared… a face that of Shihai; with her clan and surname still entirely unknown to him he simply referred to her as Shihai. It wasn’t as if Shihai and him were close friends or familiar with each other, but he recognized her anyway… not for their familiarity with each other, but instead because of the letter she had shown him in there last meeting; a letter that had completely piqued his curiosity.

This time, however, Shihai helped alleviate his curiosity by mentioning the newly opened bakery, because of that he realized what smell the lady had earlier referred to. The sweet smell of pastries came from his clothes which were the same clothes he wore whilst baking. With Shihai’s mention of the bakery he was made largely aware of the aroma of pastries attached to his clothing. It didn’t smell bad… instead it smelled rather pleasing to the nose, if not a little appetizing, so he wasn’t bothered at all. "The aroma is most likely coming from my clothes. I work part time at said newly opened bakery." with that he had hopefully answered her question.

"Sorry for overhearing the conservation, just coming to say hi. I'm Shihai Kimura, a new Genin, same as you two probably. Hello again Atsuya." with that introduction, and reintroduction to him, he was made aware of her clan. The Kimura clan were a rising clan; largely famous for their strong affinity with katon. Immediately he was made aware of one of her chakra natures. It would be fairly accurate to say he was even made curious about the strange letter she had shown him… was it perhaps something clan related? The young, and curious, Hyuga was about to ask but was interrupted when Shihai turned to the lady he had bumped accidentally and asked her a question. "So, are you alright? Never seen you before, how should I address you?” with her question he too directed his gaze towards her and awaited her response. To him she appeared to be completely fine, but it didn’t hurt to ask.

6First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Annaisha

Annaisha

D-rank
"Oh really? You like to read a lot too then?" Anna asked after the Hyūga said that he himself has actually did what she just did numerous times. It actually was quite surprising for Annaisha, only because she hasn't seen a lot of people who shared the same love of reading as her, but maybe that was because she had a nose in her book all the time.

When Anna asked what that good smell was, a girl came up and said that she thought it was a new bakery. The guy then said that the smell was most likely coming from his clothes, since he worked part time at that new bakery. The girl then apologized for intruding on their conversation and introduced herself as Shinhai Kimura, a Genin, just like Annaisha. She then said 'hello' to Atsuya, the Hyūga. She then proceeded to ask if Anna was alright and asked what her name was. "I'm fine, thanks. I'm Annaisha Nara, but you can just call me Anna. You two know each other?" Anna asked both Atsuya and Shinhai.

7First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:05 pm

shihai

shihai

D-rank
When Shihai arrives to within earshot of the pair, she already missed the first part of the question about books by that time, so she will have to wait for Atsuya's responds for that one.

But she did managed to catch the self introduction and greetings from Annaisha, upon hearing so, Shihai lit up a soft smile as a greeting as well. "Oh, hello then, Anna-san~" Shihai greets again, now that she knows her name. It was strange to meet another Nara, it appears that certain clans of have gained some popularity within the hidden leaf, not that those same clans were already popular before. Shihai paused a bit upon hearing Anna's the next question, and momentarily, she blinks in confusion, then realize why she would refers to as such. Ah, it was because I have previously greeted him by name, that's understandable. Shihai nods to herself.

"Well...sort of, kind of." She says in a friendly nature. "We met once before, when I was chasing the prankster who dropped a coded letter with no return address into my mall box, also didn't say addressed to whom, and I have thought it was someone of the Hyuga clan and went out to investigate. Met Atsuya then." After the explanation, Shihai comments lightly to herself. "Although...just looking at the age, I would say that all three of us graduated around the same year, and it was so strange that we haven't met each other before. The world is a bit larger than I have originally thought, as it turns out." After the bit off-handed comments that she made to herself, she turns her gaze to look at Atsuya, keeping him updated and informed just in case that he was still wondering about the letter itself.

"By the way, I never actually managed to the decode the bastard letter, so I have no idea what it says, it was really giving me quite the headache lately." Shihai shakes her head to herself. But, although it was troublesome, at that time, she doesn't really mind the extra little detour in her life as a new Ninja, it gives her ordinary daily life a bit more sense of adventure and mystery, and after all, uncovering mysteries, the thrills, and the bonds that we form along the ways, one might say that was what makes a Ninja's life so intriguing to the some. (one might also say that the bloodshed, the betrayal, the constant danger, and the threatening impending doom that always hangs overs our heads was what makes a Ninja's life so undesirable to the others, but no on is asking that question so who was this narrator to talk about random topic and breaking the fourth wall anyway? Nevermind.)

"But, that's way too much talking from me. Gosh, it is still so early in the morning, how did you guys even managed to wake up at this hour? I am just about to fall asleep on my feet if I wasn't so hungry....Say, this new bakery, wanna give it a try? Any chance that you guys want to grab a quick bite before the day truly begins?" Shihai asked the pair on their interests and stands on the baked goods, you know, there's always the chance that for someone to not like baked goods, for her, it doesn't really matter, in addition to not be a picky eater, she also enjoys some good and delicious food from time to time, some sweet bread for breakfast sounds about as good as it gets.

8First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:14 am

Atsuya

Atsuya

D-rank
"I'm fine, thanks. I'm Annaisha Nara, but you can just call me Anna. You two know each other?" soon after she introduced herself Shihai greeted her and began to answer Anna's question. Aside from answering the Nara’s question, Shihai’s explanation also gave Atsuya some ideas for possible suspects for the letter. Having been sent directly to her mailbox it was obviously someone who already knew her address. After finishing her explanation Atsuya nodded to confirm Shihai’s words, but decided to add something. “If I’m not mistaken, I believe our first meeting was when you yelled at me from your window, though with that fact aside it is nice to see you again… I suppose.” she did have reason though as she most likely suspected him for being a thief since he had been out gallivanting in the middle of the night, but still, it was something worth mentioning. After his words Shihai then began commenting on the three’s similar age and mentioned the strange fact that none of them, until recently, had ever met each other even though the three had most likely graduated at the same year. Of course to him this wasn’t strange at all; around the year of his graduation he never talked much with others… he had his sister back then and she was the only friend he ever though he needed.

Seeing as the other two properly introduced themselves he couldn’t help but think that it was only right he do the same. Returning his gaze to the Nara, the young Hyuga spoke. “I am Atsuya Hyuga; it is nice to meet you, Annaisha Nara.” with those short few words he introduced himself to Anna with knowledge that she most likely knew his name already, thanks to Shihai’s repeated mention of his name. From the corner of his eyes he noticed Shihai looking at him as she prepared to speak. The young man mirrored her actions and listened to what she had to say. As if earlier reading his mind she began to inform him about the letter which still hadn’t been decoded. He didn’t know the exact date of his last meeting with Shihai nor did he know how many days had passed since then, but it must have been something close to a week. Having not decoded by this time must have only meant that it was written with skill… of course he did find one thing particularly strange; had the culprit created the letter with the intention of being read by Shihai’s eyes why was it coded with such difficulty? Perhaps the answer to that question would be given once they successfully decode the letter.

Atsuya was in a deep thinking process. His curiosity was yet again filled to the brim and he wanted answers. Curiosity was never a good thing, and he was well aware of this yet simply he couldn’t help it. "But, that's way too much talking from me. Gosh, it is still so early in the morning, how did you guys even managed to wake up at this hour? I am just about to fall asleep on my feet if I wasn't so hungry....Say, this new bakery, wanna give it a try? Any chance that you guys want to grab a quick bite before the day truly begins?" snapping him out of his train of thought was Shihai’s words. Not even five minutes had passed since his break began. It didn’t need to be said, but he wasn’t yet in the mood to go back to the bakery, he had earlier thought of spending his break somewhere out quiet where he could relax and maybe even read the book he had with him… it was his break after all and he did quite deserve it, but at the same time he also wanted to know more about this strange letter that had still not yet decoded. Though even if he did go back he would only be able to spend so much time asking and talking about the yet to be decoded letter… not to mention their talks would be more of speculating about said letter. With his job he didn’t actually have the time to help do anything about it today.

It wasn’t obvious at first, but now his decision was clear. “I’m not quite appetized as of yet, not to mention I work at that bakery and I am on my break. Sadly even if I did go with you I would certainly just return to work rather than chat, however I do wish to help you with this letter… perhaps we could meet at the library at a later date? Maybe tomorrow or whenever you are free.” The young Hyuga took a small pen and a piece of paper from his pocket and wrote down what looked to be an address. “Here, if you need any help with your letter you will find me there.” After giving Shihai the letter he took a small glance at the Nara. “Again, it is nice to meet you. Perhaps I’ll see you around.” With those words Atsuya departed from the two and off to find a suitable place to spend his break.

|-Exit Thread-|

Doton:

D-rank > C-rank 1500/1500

Stats (Strength):

D-1 > D-2 400/400

Leftover WC: 306

9First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Kashizudoto was fresh out of the academy, graduating at the top of his class - his determination fueled by ambition, a drive to lead and protect his peers, and a deep hatred for his parents that gave him a sense of independence, the latter of which was grossly uncharacteristic of a member of the Sarutobi clan. He decided that after working so hard at the academy, he'd take a day off to walk around, explore his village, and get to know the kinds of people that he'd largely ignored during his days at the Academy so that he could more effectively lead them when the time came.

Kashizudoto passed by a Hyuga from his year's batch of genin, who he gave an approving smile as a gesture of mutual respect while passing by. He knew that the Hyuga had an interest in baking; such trivial pursuits sounded boring Kashizudoto, but he considered it a great service to the village to fill in for such boring tasks. He chuckled to himself at the thought of the baker using his Byakugan while "byak"ing some pastries, punching at the dough with the Gentle Fist.

He quickly spotted a Nara girl who was part of his batch of genin from the Academy but wasn't in the same class, so he never got to know her much; with Kashizudoto's ace eye, he determined that she got knocked down recently but also that she was moving into whatever knocked her down before the event, so at least part of the blame was on her. The situation intrigued him, and his goal during this walk was to get to know more people, so he ran over.

"I never realized reading was that dangerous," chuckled Kashizudoto, noting the book in the Nara's hand, "I can't help but notice that you got yourself into a collision. Are you doing fine?"

He noticed another girl next to the Nara girl, but he did not suspect her as the one who knocked her down, judging by the path of the collision.

Suddenly, he remembered the Hyuga he passed by on the way, thinking of him as a possible suspect for the knockdown. He had the build to be able to knock the Nara girl down at that trajectory for sure. What was his name? A...uya? Aruya? Although they were in the same graduating batch, they weren't in the same class, so Kashizudoto never knew him, although he'd, on rare occassions, heard the name thrown around before, such as that one time when they were taking attendance during a complete Academy evacuation drill - practiced in the case of an attack so they could have the most vulnerable in Konoha retreat underground to avoid unnecessary losses. The only time Kashizudoto could recall it actually being used in Konoha's history was during Orochimaru's and Pain's invasions, but those were centuries ago... He made a mental note to get to know that Hyuga kid later on. Besides, if he befriended the guy, he'd get free pastries.

As for the Nara girl, she was especially intriguing. Whenever he'd seen her, she always had her head in a book; Kashizudoto was especially good at reading and writing, but he didn't think that the literature of Konoha was of very high quality - between the "research" and the village propaganda. Kashizudoto also regarded her as very beautiful, but, not regarding emotions very highly, he thought nothing of it and didn't display it either. He had an ambitious dream that did not account for love. If love was to enter his life, love was going to chase him, not the other way around.

"By the way, I'm Kashizudoto Sarutobi," he said, hoping to build a rapport with the Nara girl and possibly the one next to her as well, "I know we weren't in the same class in the Academy for sure, but I can tell we're from the same year.

Kashizudoto wondered whether he'd get to be in a squad with the Nara girl. The shadow element had always interested Kashizudoto, and he always wanted to see it in action; on the condition that it was working alongside him, not against him, of course. He'd always known the members of the Nara clan to be, for the most part, very intelligent people, but he was the last person to ever make assumptions based on biological family, considering how much he despised his own parents. Luckily, he had the entire village as a family that he could rely on and defend.

WC: 753

Last edited by Kashizudoto on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

10First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:16 am

shihai

shihai

D-rank

“I’m not quite appetized as of yet, not to mention I work at that bakery and I am on my break. Sadly even if I did go with you I would certainly just return to work rather than chat, however I do wish to help you with this letter… perhaps we could meet at the library at a later date? Maybe tomorrow or whenever you are free. Here, if you need any help with your letter you will find me there.”

Ah...so that was why he was up and about this early in the morning, a morning shift I see. Shihai nods, she was getting so used to the missions that momentarily, the notion of a normal job sort of escaped her for a bit, and when she was much more younger Shihai used to part time as a shop keeper for the local book store too, but at that time she had find the job to be sort of boring to be honest, since business was slow and it was nothing in comparison to the more advance combat mission that the Ninja world has to offer. (or so she had heard, since you know, Genin, but she had thought that once she rank up she would be able to take more of those instead of just the standard gadget inspections and training drill missions.)

Accepting the note gratefully from Atsuya, she would welcome any sort of help that she could get, and she was glad to have someone to help out with this thing, since after all, she was so not used to decoding yet. Turning the paper in her hand as she was looking at the address, she mentally tries to pinpoint the location inside the Konoha village map, pausing and staying silent for a bit before she finally nods her head once when she found the location inside her mental map. She lifted her head to look at Astuya.

"A new job then? Sounds really nice. Ah, sorry to interrupt you on your break, have a nice rest of your break and good luck on your new job, I'm sure you will do fine. Maybe we will even visit the place sometimes too." Shihai smiles and nods to Astuya politely as he turns back towards his own job.

At that Shihai turns to Anna who was standing beside her at the moment, she has yet to indicate whether she would like to grab something to eat, ah, the decisions, always the hard part. "So, Anna, I was thinking...." Shihai was about to suggest that they went to some bakery and grab a breakfast already, since she was getting a bit hungryherself and all the restaurants around them really was not helping with the cause.

But before she could finish, just then, yet another new Genin approach. This one has long black hair and again was someone she has never seen before, and as he approaches he made some off hand joking comment about the collision. When he finally reaches to where they were standing, Shihai noticed that he was looking at Anna really intensively. Shihai blinks at that, having never seen this kind of approach before, it was kind of new and refreshing, she immediately turns to look at Anna who was standing beside her, wanting to she whether she has noticed it too and wanting to see her response, but Shihai couldn't really get a good read the expression on the Nara's face, so Shihai once again turns to the newcomer who has now identified himself as Kashizudoto Sarutobi.

A Sarutobi...? Shihai tilted her head to the side, that was the other Katon using clan of Konoha, she had heard a lot about them, and was wondering secretly to herself what they would look like. But if his last name was any indication though, he had looked kind of like any other Ninja. Shihai nods, that is to be expected as well, it was not like those Ninja clans whose members looks like cats. Back when she was in her academy years, Sarutobi, Uchiha and Kimura are among the top three clans who's clan members that she really wanted to meet (which it might sounds strange to include her own clan in there but hey, also lol, met all three now.)

But now that the initial awe was over with, Shihai nods at Kashizudoto hesitantly as greeting, suddenly not sure where she stands in this encounter, after all, if this new guy was here in hope to trigger some romantic flag in a romantic game of some sort, then she was fairly certain that they would like some private time for themselves, it might increase the chance of success or something? Shihai turning to look at Anna, who still hasn't given any kind of indication, so she was not sure if the Nara girl wants to be left alone as well, and she can also assume that she is.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Kashizudoto Sarutobi. I am Shihai Kimura and this here is Annaisha Nara, we all just met." Shihai introduce herself along with Anna to the newcomer, but that's about as much of a help that she, or anyone else, can be in this kind of situation for that matter. With that, she turns to Anna. "I was hoping that maybe we could grab a quick breakfast together, but it looks like there's a new change in schedule." Shihai winks secretly to Anna, in hope that only she could see it, but quickly caught herself and returns herself to her regular neutral expression, ( Ninja professional and all that stuff) she turns to the two other Konoha Ninja. "I do hope to meet with the two of you sometimes in the future, though." She gives the two of them a gentle and friendly smile. "Well, I have an appointment in the afternoon in the mission administration building, there seems to be something new coming up, and I hope that it wouldn't be some kind of new and dangerous threats, but we will have to find that out ourselves. But still, I don't want to miss my appointment, so I will just quickly grab something to eat, and leave the two of you alone. Enjoy the rest of your day, and I hope that you have a fun time here." Shihai smiles and waves to the two as she turns to leave the market place.

Walking alongside the street on her way out of the market place, she stopped by a random vendor on the side road and purchased some freshly out of the stove buns and eat her breakfast as she was walking on the road. It was still before noon time then and by the look of it, she estimated that she will still have some time for maybe a quick little nap before she has to report in to the mission admin building. Nodding to herself, over all it was a well spend afternoon, she would prefer to meet up with people than training or taking on mission alone, but she would prefer it more if she was in any sort of combat though, but perhaps for another time, she thinks cheerfully to herself.

11First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
"Well, it was nice meeting you, Kashizudoto Sarutobi," said the girl next to the Nara, "I am Shihai Kimura and this here is Annaisha Nara, we all just met." Frankly, he'd heard little about the Kimura clan, other than the fact that they were powerful Katon users like the Sarutobi, just smaller and much less recognized for their abilities.

"I was hoping that maybe we could grab a quick breakfast together, but it looks like there's a new change in schedule, said the Kimura girl to the Nara. What change in plans? Was Kashizudoto interrupting something?

"Well, I have an appointment in the afternoon in the mission administration building, there seems to be something new coming up, and I hope that it wouldn't be some kind of new and dangerous threats, but we will have to find that out ourselves," said Shihai with a smile "But still, I don't want to miss my appointment, so I will just quickly grab something to eat, and leave the two of you alone. Enjoy the rest of your day, and I hope that you have a fun time here." A 'fun time'? What was she suggesting?

Kashizudoto turned to the Nara girl, who just stood there expressionlessly staring at him. He understood shyness, but a blank stare was just rude. He had originally hoped to build a rapport with her, but this was getting awkward.

Uh, can I help you in any way before I'm off, Anna? asked Kashizudoto with raised eyebrows.

WC: 1007

Last edited by Kashizudoto on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

12First Day [Open/NK] Empty Re: First Day [Open/NK] Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
The green-haired Nara girl sort of just kept staring at Kashizudoto... It was getting really creepy. How was he going to get out of this awkward situation?

"Well, it was nice getting to know you Anna," said Kashizudoto, "But I'll be off now."

He started walking in the direction that Shihai had gone at a rather brisk pace, hoping that he could perhaps bump into her and get to know the Kimura girl. Hopefully she wasn't as awkward as the Nara girl.

As the first day, this was only the start of a great adventure. Kashizudoto was certain that along the way, he would meet new people: some pleasant - like Shihai, some awkward - like the Nara girl, some indifferent - like the Hyuga. And he was ready.

WC: 1136
[Exit]
Endurance: E-1 -> D-0: 675/675
Stength: E-0 -> E-1: 75/75
Strength: E-1 -> E-2: 150/150
Strength: E-2 -> E-3: 225/225
Leftover WC: 11

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.