You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26First Meeting. (Squad 1 only) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting. (Squad 1 only) Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Shiruku

Shiruku

D-rank
Spoiler:

Shiruku face fell very slightly that at most could've been read as a twitch. Break my skills and rework them back up? Ugh this is going to longer to get better then I thought it would. He sighed knowing that this advice meant well but the prospect of losing all of the techniques he was rushed to learn. He could do them well even designing his own technique off some that he learned. "Alright, I'll agree to the breakdown and reconstruct. I understand it's better to use a style that fits over one that doesn't."

Shiruku put his hand to his head and scratched it in thought. "I'm not sure how well the talk with the geezers would go." He sighed and lowered his hand. "They are people who like things to go their way so the talk might be difficult. I'd love to learn at my own pace so it sounds great actually. The only problem I see is how will they respond to this. Their training always had a rushed and forced sense to it so I don't know how this will seem to them."

27First Meeting. (Squad 1 only) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting. (Squad 1 only) Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Spoiler:

"Well, I plan on you keeping what you can use and ditching the rest. No point in fixing something that isn't broken; skill wise. Let's break for now; you can contact me when you've had a chance to talk to them. I have... training and a blade I need to service before I leave for a mission tomorrow morning. Don't worry; I'll be back plenty soon."

He backed away, glancing around a bit before speaking again, "Yanno, I think we're gunna get along pretty well; you and I." He smirked almost ferally; eyes gleaming a brilliant gold for a split second before he leaped away; seeming to bound off anything he touched as he darted off.

-exit-

28First Meeting. (Squad 1 only) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting. (Squad 1 only) Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Shiruku

Shiruku

D-rank
Shiruku watched as his sensei and, if he could get the geezers to agree, maybe new teacher as he left at a fast pace. Huh, geezers.... He's already making a impression. Wonder how much I'll learn from him. Shiruku grinned widely at the prospect of learning new things. Those geezers were stuck in their ways. "Well it's time for me to go home. Wonder how they'll take this news." This made the grin drop and turn to a sighing frown. "This is going to be fun." Shiruku turned and started to walk back. He was in no rush and he'd need to think before he was able to talk about his teachers losing their pupil to another.

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.