You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
Finally..finally, Bartholomew, the only Jashinist in all of Kumogakure No Sato, hated by almost everyone (besides the Hospital), was now on a squad. He was reminded of that once the nice nurse woke him from his quiet nap. "Barth-kun, your meeting your squad today, you wouldn't want to be late, would you?" She asked with genuine kindness as he helped him up. "Of course not Kimi-Chan, I must prepa-" Bartholomew suddenly broke off into a coughing fit, doubling-over slightly. The nurse quickly held him and helped regain his composure. "Yes, you must prepare, mainly by taking your medication." Bartholomew merely nodded and went into the bathroom, getting out his pills, and swallowing them.

Bartholomew had been spending his time at the hospital lately, the doctors running their usual checks and such to see if he was ok. Some even teaching him somewhat in Medical Ninjutsu. It would seem that they all have taken a liking to him. Never the less, he grabbed his usual clothing as well as his items. His headband tied around his right arm, shuriken in his pockets, kunai in his coat, sword strapped to his belt, arrows in his arrow case, and rifle over his shoulder. Having the materials, he set out to where he thought he might find his team, which is at the training grounds.

It was still morning and no one was there. Perfect. Getting to his usual position, he laid flat on the ground, gun in hand and aiming at three dummies. From what he recalled, they all got a picture how each other looked and, from what the jonin who issues out teams told him, his sensei was giving their documents, which contained their personal information ranging from their names to how they spent their lifes and where they even live. Loading his rifle, he took aim and fire off the Dummies, one arrow in each in their heads. A perfect killing shot. He recalled their names. His sensei was Zix, if he recalled, and his teammate was a Storm Release User named Yuriko. He smiled slightly.

He couldn't wait to meet them.

Training: Preception E-0 to D-3
WC: 358/1925
Left Over: 0

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume threw on his leather coat before letting out a long drawn out sigh. He was told that he was in another squad, a leader. It was not something he was familiar with as his last squad pretty much despised him. He knew deep down he was not cut out for the whole sensei approach but as Kumogakure is losing their top ranked ninjas, he was asked to fill this spot by his new Raikage. Naturally he could not deny such an offer, who could defy their Kage without being deemed a traitor shinobi. Repede however unlike him was happy about meeting new people. Though the dog was much more social than he was. A small part of him wished that the two could switch personalities. Repede let out a loud yelp to get his masters attention. Zetsume pat the dog on his head before speaking back.

"I know I know, at this rate i'll be late. Though honestly do you think I am fit to be in charge of people's lives?"

The dog barked again as if he were trying to say "OH HELL YES" but Zetsume was still skeptical about the whole approach. He liked remaining in the shadows, a knight that the world would never remember. His holy deeds will never be recorded, nor songs of his fights sung. Deep down he liked it better this way. To him the world should not remember a shinobi such as himself. Zetsume smiled and patted the dog again before gathering his bow and arrows before departing. Repede was hot on his tail like always. Ever since the dog grew older it tended to follow him everywhere, even in dangerous areas. Slowly but surely the dog was becoming more and more dependent. All he could do was hope that he did not lose him too on the battlefield. Luckily for him he had some strength to keep the dog alive, even if it was a small amount. Zetsume took out the small piece of paper with the location of the meeting spot along with their names. He had not even had the time to review their strengths and lives. For now he would just have to remember their names, as he could learn about them as time progressed. He would just have to read it next time he is going to the bathroom. Nothing like a good reading material while on the toilet. Zetsume let out a loud laugh as he was walking which only made others look at him in odd looks even Repede, his dog. Zetsume just smiled and nodded before picking up his pace to get out of there.

Yuriko Yamamoto and Bartholomew Mict... Mict... what the hell kind of last name is this. God ill just have to not address him fully to not be rude until i know how to pronounce this.

A small guilt swept over him as he realized he had no idea how to say his last name. He knew he should have read up on them before going. Letting out a long sigh he could see a man shooting a rifle at some dummies. He guessed it was Bartholomew. Zetsume came strolling up with a smile on his face while Repede was walking next to him all calmly. Waving his arm he spoke out.

Yoooo, You must be my new student. Shame the other is not here as well. Though I guess this will do for now.

Zetsume looked over at the dummies, he made a killing blow with a single shot. Then again the distance was not that far most shinobi could have made that. Zetsume grinned as he noticed he could take out all the targets in a single shot with his KKG, but he will get to that. Till then he would have to evaluate this one to make sure his ideals are the same as his.

"Good shot Bartholomew, I must say I am rather impressed."

It was a lie, he was not impressed at all.

"I am sure you know my name but out of respect I will introduce us. My name is Zetsume Zix, the fellow here is Repede. It shall be a pleasure to serve as your sensei."

His last name was not Zix, it was Kyodara. Though he denounced that name long ago when he noticed that his clan was filled with petty ninjas who only cared about their wallets than the people they swore to protect. Ever since then he has been calling himself Zix. For no particular reason, it was just the first one that came to mind when he left his clan. Zetsume held out his hand to shake with Bartholomew out of respect, even if he did not like to get touched. It was always something he hated. It could be the fact that he was a long range user that made him skeptical about getting close but he felt no danger from this one. Zetsume just smiled and hoped that the man would accept him for who he was and not how he was mentioned by others.

WC:851

Yuriko

Yuriko

D-rank
(OOC: Sorry for late reply, I was having laptop issues. Had to buy a new one ~.~)

It been nearly a whole week since Yuriko Yamamoto graduated  from Kumogakure's ninja academy. One of the first things the young genin was to leave the home of her abusive father. No longer was did she had to live in fear of her father, she was her own person now, old enough to be living on her own! But now Yuriko Yamamoto was facing a new problem, she had no money to rent an apartment or to buy a place to live at. Over the couple of days, Yuriko wandered the streets, living off the land and sleeping under the starts. It wasn't easy for a fresh genin but to her it was worth it. She do anything to stay away from the monster of her father.

But luckily for her she could do missions to support herself and do some odd jobs here and there to keep herself fit. One mission she did was to help a couple get back together or to stay apart, sadly for them the decided to get a divorce as the husband left his wife. Yuriko help the wife get over her husband and the wife thank Yuriko. When the wife found out about her living conditions, she offer her spare room to Yuriko which Yuriko couldn't said no too.

As Yuriko was getting dressed she remember that she had a squad meeting to attend too!. So she quickly threw on her trench coat and ran towards the meeting area. She knew she was mostly likey late which made her ran even quicker. She didn't want to make her first impression a bad one, that wouldn't make working with her squad any easier. "I need to be quick like lighting and get my butt there as soon as possible."

When Yuriko reach the meeting place she nervously call out to her squad mates as start to catch her breath. At least she was getting some type of a workout done."Sorry about arriving here so late, I had some personal issues that I have to take care of. But go ahead and punish me for my lateness." Yuriko wouldn't get in detail after that, she didn't want to bored them with her excuses. Yuriko would bowed her head and awaited her punishment from her Sensei and/or teammate.

Word Count: 391
Training Speed E-0 to D Rank: 391/750
Left Over Words: 0

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
Bartholomew quietly began reloading his gun as the of two people approaching him came to his ears. He looked up.Yoooo, You must be my new student. Shame the other is not here as well. Though I guess this will do for now.Bartholomew's eyes widen as he was on his feet in a instant, bowing slightly in respect. 'So, this is Zetsume Sensei.' He thought. "It is a honor to me-" Before he could finish his sentence, he suddenly doubled-over, coughing harshly, making it very appearant that he was ill, as-if his pale skin, and sunken-in eyes were enough to tell that. How slowly rose once more. "Forgive me, Sensei, it is not polite of me to not give you a proper greeting." He said, doing a apologetic bow."Good shot Bartholomew, I must say I am rather impressed."

Bartholomew looked up at him before faintly smiling at him. "Thank you, Sensei, but I must strive to improve myself, should my village ever need me." He said, modesty easily sensible in his voice."I am sure you know my name but out of respect I will introduce us. My name is Zetsume Zix, the fellow here is Repede. It shall be a pleasure to serve as your sensei." Bartholomew merely nodded and, though rather hesitant, shook the much more experienced man's hand. "And it shall be a pleasure to learn from you." The young Jashinist replied."Sorry about arriving here so late, I had some personal issues that I have to take care of. But go ahead and punish me for my lateness."

Bartholomew looked in the direction of the voice, seeing a woman in all black. Letting go of Zetsume's hand, he made his way to the woman. "You must be Yuriko." He said with a faint smile. He bowed. "It is a honor to meet you." He said in the same quiet, almost wore down voice, showing his illness.

WC: 686/1925

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
During his small talk with the genin, Bartholomew, his sentence was cut short from him as he began to cough rather violently. Zetsume noticed that when he regained his composure he went back to a rather respectful way of speech which was followed by a bow. He was not sure exactly how to feel about him just yet, hoping that he would be more of an asset than a liability. His willingness and attitude to improve were promising, and it was Zetsume's job to help him along the way.

Zetsume had heard someone coming along and figured it had to be the other genin, Yuriko Yamamoto. As she spoke she mentioned something about a punishment for her tardiness. Zetsume had a crooked look upon his face as he never had to punish someone from his village and wondered if other Sensei's were abusive and/or hostile for such trivial things. Bartholomew broke hand contact from their handshake and left to greet his fellow genin. He had a cheerful demeanor about him.

Zetsume did not want to be rude towards his fellow shinobi but he felt as though introduction could only go so far and the main purpose of his duty as their sensei would be to improve their abilities.

Zetsume smiled and cleared his throat before speaking, "Ah-em, you must be Yuriko Yamamoto. Name is Zetsume Zix, the dog sitting here before me is Repede. Now that both of you are here we can start training. For this training I would like to ask not to harm Repede, he will stay out of the sparing match."

Repede got up from his sitting and walked far off to the side and laid down the ground watching the shinobi's. Zetsume knew the dog would not disobey him unless he felt as though his master's life is in danger.

"It will be the two of you against me. I need a good way to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses for future mission formation."

Zetsume pulled his bow from his back before jumping back ten meters. He waited to see their reaction towards his spar. With his bow in hand and a smile on his face. He would have to take it easy on them since it was not his style to go all out on shinobi weaker. To him if he did what would they learn? Zetsume waited to see their reaction before going on the offensive. He could only hope that they could work together in such a short time.

WC:423

Yuriko

Yuriko

D-rank
Yuriko would wait for her punishment but after a few minutes for nothing happen as Yuriko would have shocked expression on her face before she quickly replaced it with a nervous grin. If she was with her family, she would have most likely gotten a beating from her every loving father. Well at least Yuriko didn't worry about receiving a daily beating from her squad mate or sensei, at least not yet. They didn't look like type of people who just randomly attack people without reason.

Yuriko rubs the back of her head sheepishly as Bartholomew talk to her. As he finished speaking, Yuriko would bow in respect before she shook her head in disagreement with some of what Bartholomew said to her. "The one and only Yuriko but there was no need to say it an honor to meet me. I'm just a lowly Genin, I don't see what's so great about meeting me. But on the other hand it's more of an honor meeting a Jashinist. Your clan abilities are truly mind boggling." Yuriko would smile back at Bartholomew before she focus her attention on her sensei after he cleared his throat. A clear sign that he wanted their attention. Yuriko would look at dog as it retreat to a safe distance.

Yuriko would listen to her sensei and nod her head in understanding. So the time for introductions were over. The time to showcase their abilities started now. "I will not harm Repede unless I'm suddenly attack with him, in which I have right to defend myself, if possible." She gave a Sensei her word that she wouldn't harm his pet unless it interfere in the sparring match, Yuriko did wondered what abilities the dog might have but she would ask about that later after the spar.

Yuriko would watched as Zetsume would pull his bow from his back and jump back to distance himself away from them. So he was a long range fighter, that could be troublesome. Yuriko expected that he would attempt to make the first attack but it seems like he was waiting for her and her sqaudmate to act first, at least that's what she thought. It seem like he give them a small amount of time to come up with a plan. Yuriko sigh, she didn't even have a sword yet.

Yuriko would lowered her voice to a whisper, hoping that her sensei couldn't hear hear. "Hey I think I got an idea, sort of, he wouldn't be able to use that bow if he can't see, right? So I was thinking about using the Hidden Mist Technique to block off his vision. Then we can attempt to get close to him and attack him. Keep the pressure on him." Yuriko wasn't much of a planner but she thought her idea was an okay one.

Word Count: 488
Training Speed E-0 to D Rank: 391 + 488 = 879/750

Left Over Words: 879 - 750 = 129 words

Mr. Alarune

Mr. Alarune

D-rank
"The one and only Yuriko but there was no need to say it an honor to meet me. I'm just a lowly Genin, I don't see what's so great about meeting me. But on the other hand it's more of an honor meeting a Jashinist. Your clan abilities are truly mind boggling." Bartholomew merely let out a small, playful smirk as he responded. "If you are a lowly genin, then I am nothing but a ill, lowly man." He said. He turned as he heard his sensei clear his throat and listen intentively, even though it was no pinpointed  at himself. "I will not harm Repede unless I'm suddenly attack with him, in which I have right to defend myself, if possible." Yuriko said, Bartholomew hiding a soft smile. 'She seems to be honorable....' He said to himself mentally, snapping out of his thought as he saw his sensei out his bow."It will be the two of you against me. I need a good way to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses for future mission formation."

Upon hearing that, Bartholomew immediately and quickly reloaded his rifle in such a way that it was surprising someone sickly as him could move so efficently. A glint in his eye showed that he will not hold back"Hey I think I got an idea, sort of, he wouldn't be able to use that bow if he can't see, right? So I was thinking about using the Hidden Mist Technique to block off his vision. Then we can attempt to get close to him and attack him. Keep the pressure on him." Yuriko whispered to him, earning a mere nod Bartholomew. Holding his rifle under his arm, he plucked two hairs from his head. "I understand. I'll use reflection clones to keep him busy, but they won't last long. I suggest you prepare some sort of long-ranged jutsu while they hold him off." He whispered very quietly

WC: 1019/1925

Last edited by Bartholomew on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume smiled as it appeared that the two genin, Yuriko and Bartholomew agreed towards his spar. He knew that it would not be an easy spar for him, because most of his skills were deadly and if used against them he could not guarantee their safety. It would also look bad if he accidentally killed the genin he was assigned to watch. He felt a small sense of happiness as they agreed to not attempt to attack his dog Repede. Zetsume knew that the dog would not attack either unless directed by Zetsume to do so. Repede has always been a loyal and trustworthy type, one you could depend on to do what you need for it to do no matter the situation given. Bartholomew managed to reload his weapon rather quickly for someone who was just coughing a minute ago. Zetsume did not know much about either of their clans, he tended to sleep during lectures his father gave to him about clans. Being home schooled made him rather hate studying without having some kind of friendship to use as leverage during the studies. Though from the looks of it Bartholomew would not attack just yet, he would remain aiming at Zetsume.

The two genin seemed to have been talking under their breaths about something. Zetsume smiled as he felt happy that the two agreed to work together so quickly. Then again if they did not want to, he would quickly finish them off. Though the longer they contemplate their attack operation the worse off it would be for Zetsume.

He waited for them to go on the offensive but from the looks they were going to try and devise a plan of attack which he would have to end quickly. His best bet would be to split them off and then attack. Well that would be if they were not his students, how much would they learn if he did that. How much would he learn? Not enough to his calculations. Plus he had to see what they were really made of. If they managed to corner him into a situation he would have to use strong jutsus that could hurt them. He could only hope it did not come to that. Zetsume calmed himself and began to think for a moment before thinking of a plan of attack. From his quiver of forty arrows which consisted of twenty rubber tipped and twenty normal arrows, he drew out a rubber tipped and loaded it into his bow before he started to sprint in left. While sprinting he shot out the arrow aimed at Bartholomew then instantly loaded another arrow and shot it at Yuriko. Zetsume knew better than to stand still while someone had their aim on you, it is much harder to hit targets on the move, especially if they were as fast as Zetsume. The arrows were not lethal by any means, they were the slowest of his arrow arsenal, and their only purpose was to distract enemies. He knew the two could easily dodge them but he did not feel like burning through chakra just yet.

WC:521

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.