You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
Ryo sighed as he arrived at the meeting cactus. There was no reason for him to pick this place, but with his siblings becoming genin finally, and him being a Chuunin, he wasn’t going to allow them to bug him now that he was higher ranking than they were. Now that he was a chuunin he had to work harder, and he needed to create and give life to his daughters. He had finished the first sketch for Midori done and knew well that she would be used for defensive and supportive purposes, but he couldn’t figure out what her twin Chairo would be used for. Thinking about it he would likely try to find a way to channel lightning release Jutsu through the puppet. That would be Chairo’s main purpose he felt, and that was a step in the right direction. This was to be dealt with later, however, because he hadn’t the funds nor the materials to make a new puppet yet.

Presently as he walked towards a large desert rock and sat down on it sighing from the heat wiping his brow. He wore the lightweight shorts that were his usual calling when he decided that he would move out into the desert. He also wore a soft grey T-shirt under the sand colored coat that was his clan’s wear. Under the coat, he wore his scroll harness which was also very standard gear for him. As he sat down on the stone he pulled out the scroll that contained his schematics for his two daughters, the first girls he was going to have. He looked it over smiling as he studied what he had done so far.

Today he was waiting to meet a friend and a teammate of his. Kisei, the weapon’s master. It made been some time since the two of them had trained together and Ryo was actually looking forward too it. The pair of them had been placed on a squad together, but they had no sensei as of yet. Their third squad member seemed to be absent as of right now, so they were the only two who were who were around to get any kind of training or work done of any kind. So here he was waiting for his partner to arrive. He wondered how far the Weapon master had come, and if there was any truth to the rumors he had heard of Kisei entering the chuunin exams.

WC: 417

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
What is it with Sungakure shinobi and going outside? Every time we've set up a meeting spot it was outside. From the first time he met Ryo and to when they were introduced to that Kozai, oh and can't forget that Uchiha, it was in the blazing outdoors. Not that I complained much about it. The umbrella kept most of the heat off me, though it was the wind you had to watch out for. There may be sand here but this wasn't some tropical paradise, even the easy breezes left a drying presence and scorching feeling on the skin. So in addition to the usual attire there was also one of the 'traditional' desert cloaks they offered at the village.

The umbrella in his hand and the pinwheel to his back, I was pretty heavy loaded today. Things were starting to get rough out here in the Sunagakure and he wasn't taking any chances. Although a trip into the desert wasn't a big deal a trip to the desert with someone else was. Ryo didn't seem too interested in me before, maybe he's finally come around? His fancy for the puppeteer was more playful than amorous, so if this ended up where he thought it was going, well... they could cross that bridge when the got there.

As I trudged up and through the slight sand dunes I was delighted to finally make contact with my squad mate: Ryo. With a small smile I waved softly to him as I moved closer. "It's good to see you again Ryo." I'd say, prompting a hug. If the puppeteer didn't feel like it he'd back off but with a slight blush. Though that might have been from the heat rather than his embarrassment. "Not to sound rude or anything, but why did you call us out here again? Hell of meeting place don't you think?"

WC: 326

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
Ryo was rolling up his scroll when he heard the voice of his teammate. He stood up putting the scroll into its holder. Hugging Kisei he smiled at him nodding his head “It is so good to see you as well Kisei. I have missed you.” Hearing the question from Kisei about the choice of location. He smiles and rubbed the back of his head looking embarrassed “Well, you see, ever since I became Chuunin my little brother and sister have been hounding me for help with their training. Now that they are Genin, however, they are jumping me every few hours in order to get a scrap or a spar with me. I don’t mind sparring, I don’t mind training, but there is a limit. I figured that if we were this far out of the village, and in this meeting place that most know we would be safe enough. The twins have too many missions to take them out of the village, but they will not resist stopping me in-between missions, or whenever.”

Looking over to the cactus that was large and very much prominent being that it was the feature this spot was known for he said “Besides, we haven’t been out here together before. All of our meetings were in the village, and so I figured that this would be a welcome change of pace. Besides anything we say here can be left here. I do not always want the things I say or think to become public knowledge or common knowledge amongst my peers.” He smiled widely and leaned closer to Kisei with inquisitive eyes “Sooo, tell me, is there any truth to this rumor I have heard that you are going to enter the Chuunin exams?" He looked at his partner very curiously “Are you sure that you are ready to be a chuunin? Are you nervous? Are you excited? Do you need any help training? I would be happy to help you out if I can for the upcoming tests!” Asking all these questions he seemed to have come to some kind of conclusion already in his mind. Still, he was curious and happy to be there to help.

WC: 370/ 787

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Kisei chuckled at the antics of Ryo’s siblings. Troublesome terrors as always he thought happily. He was a bit worried on how they’d do on future missions they’d inevitably be assigned, but he remained confident in them; so long as they didn’t get seperated. Ryo did have a point though bringing them out here. As troublesome as it was to get here, at least they wouldn’t be so easily interrupted. Though he could’ve done without the excessive heat. Glancing up to the umbrella shading his head momentarily before focusing back to Ryo.

The puppeteer seemed to have a motive, obviously you don’t drag your squad mate all the way to the desert for nothing after all.

The Ushinatta leaned back responsively to Ryo’s intrusion into his space, sending a slightly confused smile to his team mate. Their next question breaking the “What!? How did- Yea…” They then sent forth an onslaught of questions that Kisei had a bit of trouble keeping track of. But he would try, all of them were related to these upcoming chuunin exams anyways. he sighed. “Well I suppose I’m anxious to become a chuunin, I’ve already been a genin for like how long now?” He shrugged. Kisei himself didn’t really know the answer himself, he wasn’t too big on keeping track of time and suddenly it had all but slipped past him. Though he was fairly confident that it had only been a year or so. “If you’re serious about helping me how about another sparring match, for old time’s sake?” Kisei grinned. Although they would have to be more careful, as the hospital was a good ways off away from us, he was confident that they could restrain themselves so as to not cause too much damage. Though, no promises.

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
Ryo noticed that Kisei looked up to his umbrella and he blushed realizing that this spot in the desert might not be the most comfortable for his partner and he scratched his cheek looking embarrassed “Sorry again about the local, but at least it isn’t somewhere the twins could come crashing in and attack us.” He said smiling nervously in show that he understood the local wasn’t the best place to meet.

Seeing that he was right about Kisei going to participate in the chuunin exams he would have to thank his older sister for providing him with such intel. He listened intently to what Kisei was saying and he smiled nodding his head in agreement “Yes, you have been a genin for a long time, but don’t worry. After all, we all have to go through genin before we can become a Chunin.” Hearing that Kisei would like to spar for old time’s sake he was sure it would be fun and helpful to his teammate. He couldn’t help but smile widely nodding his head slowly “Sure thing Kisei. We can spar, but let’s not go too crazy, after all, we are a good distance from the hospital.” He said before he leapt backwards away from Kisei. In the interest of keeping the potential damage to a minimum he only pulled out one of his puppet scrolls. Deciding that Shiro would need more practice than Kuro had gotten he picked the younger of his twins.

Reaching into his scroll harness he unrolled the white scroll weaving the necessary hand signs and summoning out the artic wolf puppet the strings that were on it were extremely focused allowing his masterful use of puppets to really shine out for this bit of sparring. He was ready now and he looked it. Giving Kisei an amused smile he said “Let’s get you some training.”

WC: 319/ 1,106

Jutsu Used:

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
“Sure thing, I’ll keep that in mind.” Kisei smiled. Ignoring the irony of Ryo’s comment. The weaponsmaster nodded as Ryo reached for one of his puppet scrolls. Smoothly unrolling it before unsealing his creation. Kisei flinched at the sight of the puppet, he had been expecting Kuro and this white wolf was the complete opposite. Just when I got used to the first, another dog had to join in on the party. With a moment of preparation Ryo quickly readied himself for their little sparring match.

“Indeed, let’s begin.” Kisei smiled. With a flick of the wrist he brought the umbrella down in front of him and snapped the mechanical utility open, obscuring Ryo’s direct view. He concentrated for a moment, letting his chakra flow outward from him and another moment later four duplicates of him appeared behind him. All of them mimicking their master’s actions. While at the same time he pulled the trigger on his umbrella. The charging period finished around the time the duplicates were finished assembling. As soon as the shot fired he deployed his look-alikes to disperse to his sides, running in circles around the puppeteer.

Kisei whipped and closed his umbrella backup simultaneously, slinging it to rest his shoulders. “Whatcha think Ryo?” He grinned before swinging his weapon forward and planting the tip of the umbrella into the sands, his hands resting on it like a cane. He charged the weapon with a small amount of chakra. A small precautionary measure. He had underestimated the puppeteer before and it had lead to his downfall, he wasn’t taking any chances this time around. “Bring it!”

277+636= 913

110/150:

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
Ryo smiled as he readied himself to get moving with his strings on Shiro, and his mind set on the match. He wouldn’t be able to hurt his teammate, or at the vey least he wouldn’t try to. After all they were a long way from help, but he wouldn’t go easy on him. When Kisei gave the ‘Let’s begin’ Ryo started to move right away. He was expecting Kisei to use his umbrella to obscure his vision and that was something that could be planned for. Shiro was moving right along with him, and there was no sign that the wolf was anything but what he appeared to be. Yet, this illusion wouldn’t be used to fool, Kisei, as he well knew what would happen.

While he was moving Ryo was collecting chakra in his mouth, and got his jutsu ready. Opening his mouth and exhaling a thick mist that began to create a wall around Kisei. The shot he fired off went through the mist and the clones that Kisei were able to make were also running into the mist. Ryo wasn’t sure that someone was coming after him, but he decided that it would be the best idea for him to stop where he was and continue to slowly breath the thick mist from his mouth. It covered him entirely and created half a wall that Kisei couldn’t see through.

Now standing in the mist Ryo smiled nodding his head though he knew that Kisei couldn’t see him, and he couldn’t see Kisei. “I think that this will be a lot of fun.” He said as he snapped his hands out sending Shiro out of the cloud of mist in what he thought was the general direction of his partner. Twitching his finger, he made Shiro’s extra long tail slide out to full extent. With a swing at where Ryo believed Kisei was still standing Shiro’s long tail lashed out to slap into the other shinobi. As soon as the attack was made and either hit or missed Ryo would pull Shiro back into the mist and move through the mist as slowly as he could to not disrupt his temporary cover.

WC: 376/ 1,482
Jutsu Used:

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Well this mist is interesting isn't it? Kisei recalled the puppeteer using this jutsu on him the last time they fought. The fog in front of him had completely obscured Kisei's view of his partner, and that puppet was no where to be seen either. He kept his decoy's around, figuring that they would be useful for his next move, whatever that was. He mentally shrugged.

The Ushinatta heard the faint padding of sand rearranging itself. He closed his umbrella only to be introduced to Ryo's wolf puppet, tail elongated to strike at Kisei. Gotcha. Ryo was good, but he still needed to learn the art of subtlety. Kisei leaped a step back, ditching his umbrella in the sand. Knowing that Ryo couldn't see through this mist either and that his controls were probably not as accurate as he would wish, Kisei was happy to leave it like that. He let the puppet strike the umbrella in his place. A dull strike of, not-quite metal, on his modified weapon. Then not a moment later he saw Ryo's puppet leap backwards into the mist.

Kisei sighed and quickly ran back to pick up his umbrella, aiming toward the middle, where he knew that Ryo had started the jutsu, throwing it above the mist. With a mental thought he directed his duplicates to speak and confuse, "Over here!","Missed me!", "I'll treat you to ice cream!". As soon as the umbrella reached its summit just above the mist he flickered, instantaneously switching places with the chakra tech. He tugged his pinwheel out from its cloth bindings, pulling the bottom with his right hand as he simultaneously charged it with chakra, and swung it with everything he had across him in an upwards diagonal sweep. A massive wind erupted from the pinwheel, creating a three by three clearing in the mist below he and slowly dispersing the rest of it.

With the mist cleared out he had a clear shot of his partner now. Using his free fall and the momentum from his last strike Kisei tumbled into a spin, horizontal to his personal axis but perpendicular to the ground. Kisei felt nothing short but absolute brilliance, confident that he had switched the tides and taken this battle by storm. He and his clones shouted triumphantly. "Take this!" He extended the pinwheel to its full length, dragging across the sand in a line, hopefully Ryo would be smart enough to dodge because there was no way he'd be able to adjust his strike to avoid him.

434/1347

90/150:

Ryo Knetegawa

Ryo Knetegawa

D-rank
When Ryo dragged his puppet back into the mist and heard the clones saying that he missed he well knew that it was not only a true statement, but also that his clones were still active. This was a piece of news that he didn’t have before and any new or information that he obtained was information that he could use to fight back. He felt the wind that the pinwheel was giving off, and he saw that it was indeed blowing away the mist that he had created. This was well enough for him, and he was happy to allow it to happen as now he could move as much as he wanted.

The mist was clear, and he had full sight on his partner. Watching him he was able to determine the general idea of what was going to happen. He readied himself and when it was clear that Kisei was going to make this dive at him he was quick to rush away from the crash site and take his wolf puppet with him. The two of them were able to outrun Kisei being that Ryo was much faster than his partner due in large part to his more intense training as a chuunin. Sadly, he needed to get his puppets brought up to snuff and that he could see from the way Shiro’s joints moved and didn’t flow as fluidly as he would like. That was a problem for another day and he would make sure to do it.

As he moved Kisei’s attack would land, and the moment that he landed on the ground Ryo would flick his wrists and hands towards his partner sending Shiro towards his friend. With a twitch of his right ring finger Shiro’s tail shot out in order to swipe at Kisei and slam him forcing him to fly backwards from the force of the blow. Of course, it wasn’t nearly as strong as it would be if Ryo was fighting an enemy, but he would still be able to do what he wanted to do without breaking bones, or seriously injuring.

Following up his tail attack Ryo would flick his wrists and hands towards Kisei in order to force Shiro’s bulk to slam into his partner. Doing that would cause the other boy to be slammed to the ground so that Ryo could close the distance on him and possibly pin him with Shiro.

WC: 412/1,894

Jutsu Used:

[exit] due to long stagnation i'm dropping this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.