You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Squad meeting? Lovely, something else she had to do when she could be sitting in a nice shady spot somewhere with her nose shoved into a book. Well, she'd put it off long enough... Time to get some work done. She wanted to get to know them at least a small bit before the exams, which is exactly why she'd sent someone off with the messages to be delivered of the time and place.

'Now, the first test is to see if they can find this place... the second, well that will be loads more fun if they even show up.', she thought to herself. The 'area' for this meeting was right off from the river, an open clearing you could see perfectly from the rivers edge, but that took some trekking to get to. She had placed herself a good half hour ago up on a lower tree branch which was where she was still seated with her back against the trunk, using the tree much like a chair... just a little less comfortable.

"Lets see who's the first to arrive...", she mused out loud, arms folding across her chest.

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu had received the message. It was quite a lucky coincidence as Giketsu knew the person to have the messages delivered personally. This was probably the reason Giketsu arrived first and probably the reason Giketsu arrived at all knowing that he had no actual address. Anyhow Giketsu had no problem to locate the place as he was familiar the river terrain. This was a good place to fish after all. Giketsu arrived not long after he received the message. You could see Giketsu approaching from a good while ahead as he was following the river flow to get there and afterwards making his way to the set location right across the clearing. He moved at a relatively quick pace. Something in-between walking and running so to say. Right after turning towards Amaya ,while still in the distance he constantly checked the message written on the paper that stated the location. Obviously he didn't notice Amaya just yet so as he carefully re-read the message he tripped over a quite large rock that could be seen from far away. If not for the stupidity to trip over such rock he also landed on the ground flat ,right on his face as he tried to 'protect' the message and therefore lifted it right above his head , right before the impact. Luckily he landed on his forehead leaving his nose and teeth pretty much intact. He quickly jumped up ,threw a look around checking if anyone noticed and then dusted himself off. Giketsu then slowly continued making his way toward Amaya but still having no clue she was there. AS he continued his way he paid more attention to the message but at the same time he also carefully watched his step. Eventually he reached the tree Amaya was under and still avoided moving his sight away from the message and the ground where he placed his feet.

If not warned Giketsu would arrive and move right under the tree branch Amaya was on and have no clue she was there. He then would throw a look around and put the message in his pocket and then cross his hands with an impatient look on his face. "Where the hell is everyone? My sensei must be real slow if I'm the first one here... What kind of bunch of incompetent fools am I teamed up with?"

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya had unfolded her arms as soon as she spotted the newcomer, and had even changed her sitting stance. She allowed her left leg to dangle down over the edge of the large branch she was sitting on, and brought her right leg up, bending it at the knee. She leaned forward a bit, placing one arm over the other on top of her bent knee. She then rested her chin on the tops of her arms, giving her head a small shake as she watched him face plant the ground. 'Look what you've got yourself into, Amaya.', she mentally scolded herself.

Outwardly, however, she remained silent. Her goal was to wait and see how long it would take him to notice her, if he did at all. A long slender white eyebrow rose as she observed him wandering over. 'He's lucky I'm not here to kill him...', came her mental musings. 'Alright, change of plans...', she added to herself, as she figured he probably wasn't going to notice her any time soon.

'Lovely...', she thought as she heard his words. She allowed the emotionlessness she always wore around strangers to slide into place on her face before clearing her throat loud enough to easily be heard. "I would be up here.. and you would be the first, and maybe only, to arrive other then myself." She kept that long slender white eyebrow raised, and her red tinted gaze resting on the male, waiting for him to look up...

She wondered what his reaction would be to her almost demon like appearance given her albino traits, most tended to jump or show some sign of fear when they didn't realize she was there right away. What his reactions to her would be might just set in stone whether or not she was going to like him or not...

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu kept on looking around until he heard her words which caught him off guard causing him to instinctively hop back. He did land nearly harmlessly as he reduced the impact with a backwards roll. Once he stood up he finally noticed Amaya speaking to him. Obviously he felt quite awkward so he started scratching the back of his head and started looking down , avoiding eye contact for a second. " Yeah...Sor- ,eh your my teammate right?"- Giketsu said out as he finally looked up to inspect what he's dealing with. The girl obviously looked too young so he instantly took her for his teammate. Before she could of probably said anything he continued : " So where is this old grump we're to call a sensei? She's probably so old we'll be waiting here for a month..." Giketsu slightly relaxed yet he still held his left arm by the back of his neck and his right hand in his pocket.

Marici

Marici

S-rank
It was a fight to keep herself from laughing when he took that tumble, but somehow she kept herself from doing it and kept her face emotionless. Another slender brow rose at his words, and then a sly smirk appeared on her face. "Old grump, eh?" She snickered softly as she swung both of her legs over the edge of the branch and slid herself off of the branch, landing lightly. She rested her form against the tree's trunk, crossing one leg over another before folding her arms across her chest. "That old grump would be me, Amaya Uchiha.." Amusement showed in her eyes, but her face was straight serious. "And, actually I've been waiting for at least a half hour for anyone to show up..." She gave a small tilt of her head, still looking at him. "And what should I call you, eh?"

6Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:17 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu's face turned pale as he heard Amaya speak up and claim herself to be his sensei. Giketsu then shook his head and stepped back. " Wait...You can't be my sensei ,your WAY too young! " . Giketsu then suddenly started to examine her more carefully , he place his right hand on his chin and started to rub it. Curious expression appeared on his face as he then started walking a half circle around Amaya first on her left ,then on her right. "Or maybe..." - he said quietly yet probably loud enough for Amaya to hear. " Oh ,sorry mam', I guess I've messed up BIGTIME. After further investigation you truly are senior to me so I should show the appropriate respect." He then placed his hands behind his back and nodded his head down while saying " Very ,nice to meet you madame Uchiha, I am Giketsu. " HE said this in very polite manner intending to least distantly reassemble a gentleman.

Kuro Sarutobi

Kuro Sarutobi

D-rank
Kuro found the place next, he arrived with a strolling pace, he had a book in his hand which the subject was Interrogation techniques, although he was reading he was well aware of the surroundings. 'Tie the subject to a chair and slowly drip water on their forehead, given time this will lead to insanity..Might prove useful to breaking a weak minded rogue ninja or enemy.' His long-coat flowed slightly as a breeze picked up, Kuro had to admit it felt nice. 'The Naka River is in Uchiha territory, our Sensei must be an Uchiha to pick such a place..Common sense would dictate atleast. He reached two people, one of which was older and appeared more experienced then the younger, he quickly deduced who was the student and the teacher.

Kuro lowered his book, and spoke, "You two must be part of Squad Three as well. My Sensei and my team-mate?" He looked to the respective two as he spoke their roles in a perceptive tone, his book was now around his chest level, he spoke again, "I am Sarutobi Kuro."

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya didn't know if she wanted to strangle him or laugh at this point. Or do both, for that matter. She was a greeeat multi-tasker after all. But no, she kept her hands to herself, in fact she folded them over chest more. "Yeah... I can see where you thought otherwise. Glad that's cleared up now." She took a moment to glance around, wondering if anyone else was possibly going to show up. Her gaze then snapped back to Giketsu. "And do me a favor.. don't call me madame... makes me feel hell of a lot older then I am."

Her red gaze then shifted towards the second arrival. She took in his appearance from head to toe before raising a long slender white eyebrow. She gave a slight nod of her head in Giketsu. "That would be your team-mate. I would be your sensei, Amaya Uchiha." She was wondering if the third to hopefully arrive soon would think her another team-mate given her young age...if so she was going to definitely have to teach them that age didn't mean a damn thing when it came to skill. At this point she reached in her pocket while still continuing to lean against the tree. She pulled forth from one of her larger pockets a book of the medical variety. She opened it to a page that had been dog eared in the corner and began to read. "I'm sure the third one will be along shortly..."

9Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Kou Inuzuka

Kou Inuzuka

D-rank
(OOC: I finally posted YAY!]

Oh my, she was late. Very late. Hella late to put it truthfully. Well, she couldn't lie to herself, now could she? Kou needed her beauty rest and Nori needed to run amok in the kennels like he always had. Gotta make an entrance.

An entrance she was going to make indeed. She rode on Nori's back as if he was a horse. Well, he kinda looked like one. Long legs, a tail and a black saddle marking. She smelled people, so Nori must have picked up on it ages ago. Damned partner was better than she was at tracking. Over a root, ducking under a few oddly low branches. The smell of people, material things, was getting pungently stronger by each and every coil and spring Nori's body made. He moved fast, feet touching the ground for a second as he pushed off of it with power lunches. Well, if anyone was talking, she definitely wouldn't have heard them over the sound of the rushing wind ripping past her ears. They must have been nearly on top of the group, so it would be best to tell Nori to slow it down.

"Nori," He turned his head to the right look at, or actually listen to her better. "Slow down a bit, you don't wanna run ov-"
Aaaaaand NEVERMIND. The force of Nori's body smacking another person-object sent her off of his back and a few feet away to land on her back. Couldn't have been worse than the thing her dog tackled. She sat up, brushing herself off before looking over at what ever had been Nori's victim this time. Yeah, she was better off. There was a book on the ground next to a dark haired boy with pale skin. He wasn't too muscled, definitely not a body builder, but neither was he lanky, as she found out when Nori quickly stepped away from the man-boy-person.

She reached her hand down to grab his, attempting to help him to his feet. "Hey~ How's your day been? Awesome, that's great. Well, I'm sorry dude. Didn't mean to hit you with my Ninken. Purely a coinky-doink, so don't think I like or don't like you yet!" Yeah. This was definitely not her teacher. A Special Jonin, or Jonin wouldn't have let themselves get hit by something as predictable as a speeding doggy with an Inuzuka mount. Nooo, not ever! She laughed as she looked around at her squad. Female, herself, male, male and a dog. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

"Well. My name is Kou of the Inuzuka and this is my speeding Ninken Nori. Nice to meet yah."

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

10Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:11 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
(Ok ,for clarification don't presume you hit him as he could just as well have played out dodging it. Aaand one more thing ,how about we stick to a certain posting order?
Amaya
Giketsu
Kuro
Kou.
Guess its my turn)

Giketsu smirked as he heard his sensei's response. Getting her mad was actually what he intended to do. What a moron, eh? At this point he was about to speak up but then right before releasing a sound he noticed Amaya's nod. He then turned around to greet the newcomer - " Heya, I'm Giketsu ,how are ya doin'? " Giketsu waved towards Kuro but then he suddenly heard something nearing Kuro and his stopped his hand mid-air as Kuro was nailed to the ground. Giketsu instantly shrugged and closed his left eye obviously expressing sympathy for his teammates pain. " Guess our groups good to go ,eh madam? " - he smirked and looked towards Amaya knowing that he's risking with a beating.

11Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Kuro Sarutobi

Kuro Sarutobi

D-rank
((Once Amaya posts the posting order can be put back to normal, for now I guess I'll go.)

Kuro was caught off guard enough to be hit by a speeding Ninken. Shaking his head to get rid of the disorientation as he accepted the help up. He picked up his book and opened the page to exactly where it was, "Don't worry about it, Kou. My name is Kuro Sarutobi." He was lucky he wasn't some fresh-faced Genin, if he was he'd have been much worse off getting trampled by the Ninken. He didn't say much else as he was sure the rest of the team could introduce themselves as he moved over a bit so he was arms-length away from each of the members, afterwards he began to read his book again. 'Give the subject small burns along his or her arms in order to instill pain, best used as an opening method..'

12Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya looked up from her book just in time to witness Kou's arrival, having chose to ignore the 'madame' comment for now. She simply stared for a moment before giving her head a light shake and disappearing back behind her book once more. She didn't bother speaking for a moment, intent as she was on finishing the paragraph she was reading (dealing with pressure points located on various parts of the body). It'd take her another ten seconds or so before she bothered looking up again.

"My name is Amaya Uchiha, and it would seem I've been appointed to act as sensei to this group." she finally responded, voice momentarily monotone as could be. She really didn't know how she felt about this all yet, and therefore had no emotion to convey about it. 'Off to a great start, Amaya..', she sarcastically mused mentally.

With a bit of a sigh she dog-eared the corner of the page she'd been on and slipped her book back into the pocket it'd come from. "So, why don't you all take a moment to tell everyone a little bit about yourselves, eh?" She refolded her arms across her chest, looking to each in turn. "I'll even go first... you already know my name of course, I'm fourteen, and my hobbies include reading, and one of my great joys is anything to do with the medical field." Simple enough, she thought, enough information and yet not an over abundance. "Who's next?"

13Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:28 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
"Guess I am." Giketsu said after a short moment of silence during which he looked at both of his teammates. Since they were hesitating he decided to go. " My name's Giketsu , I'm 12... I think." He paused and looked upwards to the sky and started counting on his fingers. 1-2-3... then he continued : " Yeah ,so I'm 12, I like playing cards and I never cheat... " He then smirked obviously memorizing something and nodding his sight down. Then he looked back at his teammates and sensei taking a moment to make an eye contact with anyone that chose to respond with one. " Guess that's pretty much it. " He then moved his hands in his pockets and turned his sight towards whoever chose to speak up next.

14Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Kuro Sarutobi

Kuro Sarutobi

D-rank
Kuro stepped forward slightly, snapping his book shut, he put it away for now. "I am Kuro Sarutobi, I'm sixteen. I like the color red, apples, and reading. I specialize in interrogation and intelligence gathering mostly, but I'm proficient in Kenjutsu as well." He spoke of this but in a very broad tone, no use in letting people who might turn on him know too much about him just yet. He stepped back, and with one smooth motion, took his book out and opened it to the page he had been on before, waiting for the next person to speak.

15Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Kou Inuzuka

Kou Inuzuka

D-rank
"Well, you guys already know our names. I like anything physical, whether it be training, running or just plain sparring. I am inspired by my father to become one the best medical-nin, by my mother to be a great Taijutsu user and by my late brother to try my hardest at everything and have fun. My favourite colour is green or purple and my favourite food is Pork Ramen." She took a breath."Trust me, it's heavenly."

She looked down at Nori before continuing. "I am fourteen and I love to read, draw and learn. That's about it for me unless you peeps want my life story."

16Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Marici

Marici

S-rank
'Hmm.. definitely an interesting bunch.', she thought to herself as she looked to each in turn as they spoke up. 'Interesting, indeed.'

Her gaze rested on Kou a tad bit longer than anyone else as her answer had probably intrigued her the most out of everyone's. 'Inspired to be one of the best medical-nin's, hmm? My kind of girl.', she mentally mused.

From Kou she returned her attention to Kuro. 'And probably a closet sadist... joy, we'll get along fine with that in mind.’

Finally her attention went to Giketsu. 'Him... I just can't form an opinion on, yet. We'll have to see how that plays out.'

"Alright, good. 'Least we know a bit about each other, now." She stretched a bit at this point, cracking her neck from side to side loudly. "So, for the purpose of today’s meeting and as a way to find out better what you're all capable of I've created a bit of a... Game... for you all to play."

17Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:53 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
As Giketsu heard the word 'game' he instantly started to smile widely. " Cool! " he shouted out and instantly took a deck of cards out of his pockets and started to shuffle it. " So, what are we playing? " You could see excitement building up in him as he continued to shuffle the cards. He then chaotically started to look around and then decided to hand the set of cards to his sensei.

18Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:48 pm

Kuro Sarutobi

Kuro Sarutobi

D-rank
Kuro looked up at what he heard, she probably meant some kind of survival exercise that was customarily done to see if a Genin team was fit for combat. He went back to his book, flipping a page and smirking slightly as he came across one of his favorite techniques, using electricity to lightly shock the person until one by one their organs give out. It was a slow and painful way to go, and in Kuro's mind, rather joyful to watch.

19Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Kou Inuzuka

Kou Inuzuka

D-rank
"Oh, a test you say? That sounds pretty cool, what is it one of those survival tests that most of the other instructors give?" She couldn't help but ask.

She looked to her partner, "I hope it's fun." She claimed, the corners of her lips lifting up into a feral grin of excitement. She hadn't had any real training since before she got Nori. It would be nice to stretch her limbs and test her senses once more.

She looked at Giketsu... He was twelve... And seemed a little, slow, on the up take. At least compared to Kuro. Well, no. She wouldn't flatter him. Giketsu had to count his age out loud.

On the other hand, she smirked, Kuro seemed smart. Quick and agile minded was what he was and was what Kou needed in this exercise. She would offer, he scratch her back, she scratch his... All the good stuff. If Giketsu got himself left behind, it would be on him.

She shifted her weight from her right leg to her left and crossed her arms, still grinning.

20Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Marici

Marici

S-rank
She all but ignored the deck of cards Giketsu tried handing her, mentally face-palming at his response. 'Great... either this kid is really trying to pull my leg or he thinks this is all one big joke..' She looked to the others. "Before I even care to see what you can do in a combat situation I want to see what you're capable of with the most important weapon you have... your brain."

She grinned a bit, turning her features into something almost sadistic looking. "I have on me a piece of paper with several clues on it. Your job is to take the small few clues I have on it and find the location they're pointing you towards. It could be anywhere. On your way might or might not be traps or obstacles that you'll have to locate and avoid. Nothing too serious, of course.. can't have any of you bleeding right off the bat, now can we? Once you reach the location you'll be rewarded, if you don't however then you fail and you don't want to fail the first task I've set out for you... Now there are a few rules to this; you can work alone or as a team of two or three. The choice is entirely yours. However, you cannot share the reward with anyone you did not work with. Bare that in mind as your reward affects the next task I’ve set out for you.”

She reached into her pocket, pulling from it a piece of white paper folded in half. She unfolded it and then looked to each person in turn before she began to read

“Ones that walk with thine chest out may never see,
Thy whom thinks with logic will find the noose.
This home of mine, a shallow grave indeed.
The water flows and time passes,
Whom walks with logic will get bond.”

Finishing reaching she ripped the piece of paper up into tiny little pieces, signaling the last point of all of this ‘I hope they were paying attention.. they get it once and once only. Now, to see what they make of this.’ Out loud she simply said, “You may begin”.

.oO( OOC: On my next turn of posting I'll post an OOC spoiler giving the exact location and the object that you're to be looking for. For the purpose of keeping this fair however I'm going to wait a post. )

21Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu got quite upset that this wasn't a card game, after all it DID require wits. Anyhow he put the deck back into his pocket and then his hands followed. Afterwards he started paying attention to what his sensei was saying. While listening to the monologue and the reading of the 'riddle' he yawned once or twice. This sounded nowhere as interesting for him as a game of cards would of been. Giketsu was obviously up for teamwork so once he heard this comment he started looking around for his teammate responses. " I'm up for going as a team, anyone else? " He then raised his hand sort of volunteering. Without actually waiting for his teammate responses he suddenly turned the raised towards the river flowing by. " Don't know about you guys but I'm going for a swim. The river bed is calling me! "

22Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Kuro Sarutobi

Kuro Sarutobi

D-rank
Kuro snapped his book shut for now. He put it away and thought over the clues, 'Thine chest out..Pride I can imagine. Believing you will find this easily will blind you to the truth. Thy whom thinks with logic will find the noose..Overthinking can cause you to miss as well. A shallow grave, a river..Clearly hints towards a certain location. Whom walks with logic will get bond..That is correct.' Rather then running off like the others might, he simply turned his attention towards a starting destination for him, the river flows..He needed to follow the river and look for anything else, and that's what he planned to do.

23Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Kou Inuzuka

Kou Inuzuka

D-rank
"Ginketsu, don't be stupid." she glared. God, who could anyone be so reckless? It would surprise her if he even knew how to swim, pfft, it was starting to impress her that he could breath unassisted. "If you do want to move as a team then I suggest taking some advice. There are traps all around us. Don't just carelessly stroll about unless you can smell those traps or you have some type of sensory."

She flipped her long hair over her shoulders, starting to tie it into a high ponytail. "So think logically. I don't feel like losing."

She turned her different coloured eyes to Kuro. "Kuro, even if you do find the supplies by yourself, how do you know you can you handle Ayama-Sensei by yourself?"

She paused for a moment, absently stroking Nori's right ear. "And do you honestly think that she would choose such an obvious place as the river?" She snorted. "Well, I'm going to look on land first. Come if you want to, I don't really care." She turned, walking away. Her sense of smell and hearing, and also her Ninken would help her get though this test. She took a few steps away from her team and closed her eyes, inhaling deeply. The scent of earth was all around her but a taint of her own team continued to invade her sense. She removed herself from the clearing and repeated what she had done previously. Amaya-Sensei's scent lingered in the area, pointing away from the main village and towards the forest and river. It was wasn't very new, about three maybe four hours old. So that's where she went.

24Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Seeing everyone run off she snapped her book shut and slid it back into her pocket. Folding her arms across her chest she shifted herself so that it was now her back leaning against the tree trunk. Her attention was fully focused now on her squad. An eyebrow raised as their attempts, and a slight smirk appeared on her face. 'I wonder who will find it first.. or will find it the easiest I should say...', came her mental musings. 'I guess only time will tell.'

.oO(Okay. The object is a small water-proof chest, inside of the chest is a set of matches, a tarp that's been rolled up, some rope, and a small amount of food like you'd find if you were going camping. It's location is downwind, about 20 feet or so south. It's hidden under the river. There is a tree with a branch overhanging the spot. From the branch are several vines. The one in the middle is connected from the branch to the box so that if found the box can be hoisted up from the water without the finder getting soaked. The other two vines dangling down with it are from an upper branch and they will spring traps that'll simply cause a loop of the vine to come up around your hand or whatever touched the vine and string you up from said body part until you get lose, cut yourself down, whatever.)

25Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Empty Re: Squad 3's First Meeting (Squad 3 only) Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:04 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu stopped for a second and looked back at Kou.
" Do you want to find what we're supposed to or not? " Giketsu then continued towards the river. " If you believe its elsewhere your free to follow your thoughts. I'm pretty sure that whatever we're seeking for is in the river so the only thing your showing is hesitation and the unique ability to avoid the obvious... " Giketsu just continued without a care of what his teammate might answer. Guess everyone was on there own. Giketsu had no doubts that what he was looking for was under water. The only question was which way. Knowing that one of his teammates has the advantage of mind and the other of sense Giketsu decided to stick to one thing he could always rely on... Luck. Since his childhood he always knew one thing : no matter the strong you are or even how smart you are you'll always bow before the tremendous force we call luck.

Anyhow, though Giketsu wasn't quite sure of the certain location of the box he decided to go by the river. To do this he at first approached the river and then turned around a bit. He threw a look to see what his teammates were doing. He did this for a pure curiosity. The look soon enough switched to two 'young' tree's. You didn't think he was going to just swim did you? He walked up to the closest tree first and made a few low kicks at its base, right above the roots. This wasn't too effective so he just finally came up with the idea of pulling. This one did work. He pulled out the young three that was barely taller than Giketsu and slightly thicker than Giketsu's arms. The other one soon followed. Its good to know that physical strength can solve the problems just as well.

Eventually Giketsu dragged both trunks with branches and some remaining roots to the river and tossed them inside following them himself soon after. He landed right between the trunks and then pulled them closer placing them under his arms. While basing on his elbows and head under water to see whats under. Giketsu should spot the chest but since getting the raft ready might of taken more time than expected somebody else might of been there before him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.