You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This Ends Now [Kumo-A]  Empty This Ends Now [Kumo-A] Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
It was time, the information received was reviewed and the verdict was passed. The time had come to destroy the lab and anyone who got in the way. Kenji liked tactics but he also liked destruction. He was recognized more as a supplementary fighter, but he was capable of inflicting large scale damage. Genjutsu and Bukitjutsu was an amazing combination. The results were analyzed rather quickly; it had been less than a week since his infiltration. The assignment was to destroy the place and capture the Doctor dead or alive. Kenji could feel the adrenaline flowing through him, but he had to remain controlled. One reckless or wasted action could lead to him being overwhelmed by the amount of henchmen at the cave. Kenji woke to crackling, a morning storm that was shaping up to last the entire day, the entire battle. The rain made it difficult for Kenji to wake up as the serene ambiance continually cradled him to sleep.

A squad was suggested but Kenji skill in tact had made him adept in dealing with facing superior numbers. All of Kenji’s equipment was against the wall next to the door. Kenji washed his face and looked into the mirror, hair dripping wet, eyes cold, “It’s time to go.” He grabbed a towel and dried his hair.

Kenji thought back to his last time in the cave. The cave was voluminous, the lab was near the back of the visible portion of the hideout, but at the very back was a wall that was obviously capable of coming up and going into another section of the cave, most likely a secret passage or escape route. He was about to go into an enemy base and take on and hopefully out an entire criminal organization solo. Kenji was on the same path that led to the cliff that overlooked the hideout where the illegal activity took place. From his usual perch, he peered down at the hideout. It appeared that they had some inkling to someone’s arrival. There were 5 shinobi looking around desperately; then one of them caught a glimpse of Kenji atop the cliff. By time the one who saw him alerted the others Kenji was already within striking range thrusting his katana into his chest. SPLAT!!

382/2500

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total

2This Ends Now [Kumo-A]  Empty Re: This Ends Now [Kumo-A] Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:00 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
There was no time to look cute so he let the blood hit him. As he yanked back his katana he released two shuriken at the necks of two unsuspecting henchmen. The star penetrated deep into their throats. Then, due to his glove of reflection he could see someone approaching from behind wielding a mace. With a simple and quick swivel Kenji was facing the confident ninja who thought he had the advantage. He was in striking range but he didn’t strike, he was startled by his attack being faced. He let out a roar and brought the mace down with decent force. Kenji side stepped the horrifically telegraphed strike and as he brought the mace down he sliced his right arm off. He fell to the ground in agony.

Flying through the air, the last ninja came swinging a scythe wielding it with impressive skill. The scythe gave him great range, even though his Hane had impressive length, it wouldn’t allow him to get in close enough to wound. Kenji sheathed the katana and drew a kunai and skipped laterally. The scythe struck the ground and the holder fluently dragged it in Kenji’s direction. Kenji leaned towards the blow and parried with his kunai bringing himself on the side opposite of the scythe that due to the swing was on the holder’s left side, and Kenji was on his right. Kenji was able to cut his right arm and when he cut his arm he drew another kunai. The next strike was anything but, it was indeed a flurry. He rattled off a vicious and continuous combo, driving Kenji backwards as he volleyed the blows off with his kunai. Kenji responded with two measly strikes followed with a swift backward dash. He was infuriated and loaded up a heavy downward strike; Kenji smiled and threw the two kunai into his stomach while he was loading up the slash. While the opponent grimaced he lunged forward and drew his katana, Kenji used a laido maneuver to decapitate the last henchmen.

Kenji took a deep breath, GRUNT! A kunai sliced the surface of his shoulder; he turned around wincing slightly. A tall skinny man was preparing to release something from his mouth, “…Katon” A series of hot flaming spheres were spat from the tall man, and after the release of the several katon spheres four more shinobi all wielding weapons came lunging out of the woods. Kenji used his agility and dexterity to avoid the katon spheres gracefully. His last evasive maneuver saw Kenji leaping into the air wielding three shuriken with the back of his gloves facing the skinny katon user. After the attacker squinted at his shiny gloves, Kenji released the three shuriken which were perceived to be heading in the opposite direction; two hit the neck the other hit the center of the head and the man toppled to the ground. Kenji landed, and in a crouched position lunged laterally away from two attacking weapon users, while lunging away Kenji spewed a plume of fuuton that brushed both shinobi. They were now in a gruesome Genjutsu that showed their skin burning and eroding away. As their eyes widened and their screams escalated Kenji instantly slit their throats with a kunai.

As his kunai went across the second guy’s neck, Kenji felt a pressure against his back. The sword went all the way through his back coming out of his stomach… or so it appeared. The optical illusion showed Kenji’s head back gurgling blood and it dribbling out of his mouth in spurts; then in a puff of smoke a few shuriken. Kenji took advantage of the diversion, and by time he realized a substitution was used the tip of Kenji’s katana was already piercing through the skin, and a fraction of a second later his katana was sticking out the other side, with blood dripping from the blade. A streak of lightning ran across the sky, and a boom of thunder followed right behind it. Kenji’s footing was becoming somewhat loose as he was now standing in mud. It was pouring down now, Kenji was soaking wet, he wiped his wet dripping hair from his face and headed to the entrance of the cave to finish off the job he was sent to do.

1106/2500

3This Ends Now [Kumo-A]  Empty Re: This Ends Now [Kumo-A] Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:01 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji pressed against the door and could hear talking going on inside, “Doctor, go to the lab, try to salvage everything you can. There’s some blue haired renegade outside, our Chuunin force will only hold him off but for so long. Get as much as you can, somebody has to take him on, or he will not stop. Seeing as I’m the only shinobi among us, Chris (scientist), you escape through the secret passage, and Doc you do what I told you and try to catch up with Chris. This will not end, I—we have worked too hard to let ONE kumo wimp ruin it.” “I don’t—don’t know boss-- ” “I know you’re scared Doc, but like I said if you move now, I can take this guy, you’ll have time to get the information and escape.” The Doc looked shaky, but he eventually nodded in agreement and head towards the lab. The leader was about to say something else to the scientist when the two steel door swung open and in a flash of lightning behind Kenji illuminating his appearance.

“What are you waiting for Chris?” The leader said rhetorically, and the Doc was already entering the lab and the scientist took off for the secret exit. Kenji threw a kunai for him but was intercepted by the leader using a knife of his own. In his interception motion he entered one of the rooms and no more than a second passed before he came through the wall wielding a massive great sword, about the same size of him; the leader stood about 6’ 4” and was about 210 lbs with a solid physique. His eyes were dark and lifeless, he stared at Kenji, “I’m impressed, but your train stops here.” He dashed right for Kenji, the corridor was wide but not wide enough for a fight; the entire hallway was about 10 meters wide and 20 meters high. He slashed ahead with his great sword, Kenji knew he couldn’t get into an extended sword fight with such a weapon; a fight like that would benefit someone who was “strong” or had great “stamina” of which Kenji had neither. He was fast, and he used his impeccable speed to end fights quickly. “This is bad,” as his sword swung for Kenji’s body, he channeled raiton chakra through his katana and tried his best to sufficiently block the strike. When the blades clashed the raiton chakra from Kenji’s katana ran through the opposing blade to his hands electrocuting him causing him to cringe; as soon as he saw that he was hurt he unleashed a flurry that cut him in several places; the cuts should have been more severe… His face and other places on his body started to crack revealing a layer of doton charka that protected him, “A doton user, and a skilled swordsman.” An intense heat began to emit from his right fist, he had his sword in his left, “You fight well, I can tell you’re fast, but in these tight quarters, you can forget about any speed advantage you think you might have.”  “He’s right, he’s definitely right. But where he’s wrong is that my only asset is speed. In close, my Genjutsu is that more dangerous. If I catch him once, he’ll have nowhere to hide; it’ll be an easy kill.”

The leader to Kenji’s surprise, dove his fist into the ground, Kenji was expecting him to charge forward once more and attempt a fiery haymaker. The ground rumbled and all of a sudden, not fire, but lava arose from underneath the tile and was quickly engulfing/surrounding Kenji. “LAVA?!” Kenji couldn’t believe it, he wasn’t even sure if lava users existed and now here he was fighting one. Kenji used his sharp katana to cut a whole big enough in the wall for him to slip into. He escaped into the adjacent room. The room was much bigger than the corridor; and unlike the corridor was mostly “cave”, no tiles or constructed ceiling, the area had tape and equipment scattered as if it was in the process of being constructed. The cave was a spacious and wide field with a radius of about 20 meters and the height of the cave exceeded 30 meters. Kenji swiftly moved back from the lining of the wall to give himself as much space as possible. “This is still dangerous, as a doton user, this is a prime area. I just can’t catch a break.” While he was still not yet in the room he weaved five hand seals and as soon as he finished a concussive wave of steaming lava blasted the lining of the wall down, and it melted away. The leader walked forward, walking through the lava into the spacious area. While the walls were melting down he entered sage mode and when he finished walking in, he looked in awe, “There’s no way…” “You have lava release, I have Senjutsu.” The leader was infuriated and made one hand seal that sent several stalactites falling down for Kenji. However, in sage mode, Kenji’s speed and reflexes are just too great to get hit by an attack like that, and in one step he was within 5 meters and releasing a gust of wind for the leader’s frame. His surroundings were now spinning away from him, “Genjutsu.”

2022/2500

4This Ends Now [Kumo-A]  Empty Re: This Ends Now [Kumo-A] Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:02 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
While he was trapped in the Genjutsu he maneuvered himself behind him just in case he broke it while he struck. In one motion he severed the lava user’s head. It rolled away, at the end of the roll his dark lifeless eyes were facing up and open. Kenji was breathing heavily and sweating, but being in sage mode reduced some of his fatigue. He entered the open corridor to make his way to the lab to destroy it. Right as he walked in front of the ramp, running into him was the Doctor. The Doctor fell to the ground and rolled all the way down the ramp back into the lab. Kenji walked slowly down, still in sage mode. The Doc was fumbling a manila folder, putting it in a bag that was bulging. “What do you have there Doc, actually don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time to tell me on our way back to the village.” Kenji was now at the foot of the ramp with the Doc a few meters away. The Doc tried his best angry face and stumbled towards Kenji with a toy knife; Kenji grabbed the tip of the knife and twisted it, subsequently twisting the holder’s wrist and forcing him to release his grip with a whine. He thumped him on the head with the knife that knocked him to the ground with a thud. GROWL! Kenji looked up the ramp and exhaled.

A low cackle coming from the direction of the Doctor; Kenji looked back at him and he stopped. Kenji’s speed was that of a Kage while in sage mode, and with his reflexes granted by his sage mode, he could easily alter his movements in reaction to his environment; Kenji knew it would almost be too easy defeating this monster that seemed to be around the same size as the first and much weaker and duller test experiment. “I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this again.” As soon as he uttered the last syllable he was at the monster’s neck executing a deadly furry that severely dismembered the monster, his arms and head and one of its legs had been separated from his body; several of the limbs were twitching helplessly before stiffness set in and it ceased. Then, as quickly as he ascended the ramp he descended it just as fast; the Doctor was horrified, sweating like crazy and crying, “Now where were we?”

Kenji didn’t really have any destructive techniques in his arsenal so he used decided to activate the self-destruct sequence that was uncovered from the files. The self-destruct button was underneath the main console that Kenji inserted the disk into. T- 5 MINUTES TILL SELF-DESTRUCT…

2485/2500

5This Ends Now [Kumo-A]  Empty Re: This Ends Now [Kumo-A] Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:02 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The Doctor was unbelievably pathetic as he lied on the ground shaking and crying, and frozen with fear it appeared. Kenji had to carry the doctor out of the hideout; the Doctor is wanted in 3 different countries and now that the scientist escaped; the Doctor could be useful in tracking him down. As he carried the Doctor, “Where did the scientist go… WHERE DID THE SCIENTIST GO?” “Uh—uh – um, I don’t know.” “You don’t know, hmph, we’ll see about that later. Ok, did he take anything with him, like what you were trying to do, and don’t tell me you don’t know.” “Ye—ye – yes. He kept the serum under his lab coat and large quantities in the secret passage. Please, don’t kill me. Pleaseee.” “Relax, I leave the killing to the interrogation unit, take your plea up with them.”

Kenji was on the other side of the cliff on the path back to the village, taking the Doctor to Atho’s Keep. Kenji looked back at the cave, “In… 3-2…”

BOOM!

Burning arcs spewed from the cave flailing violently before collapsing. A Plume of black smoke wrapped around the former hideout.

2686/2500

Exit thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.