You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:54 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Owydelu was walking down in Konohagure. Everything was very noisy. This was his day off, so he thinked it would be good if he would go in the Village to explore it a little. He may be able to make some new friends. After all, he didn't had too many.

He was walking when a smell has come from a bakery. It was a sweet smell, combined with a salty one. Owydelu was hungry after all, so he could grab a bite of something from there. Next to him was sitting a boy. Owydelu wondered who might him be. He trought it would be good if he would meet him. "Hey! How are you?" asked Owydelu. That boy turned his head with his lips beginning to say some words.

2Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 am

Akai

Akai

D-rank
As Akai hasn't yet been called for a mission, she was wandering aound the village having a lot of free time, as always spying on people and watching them communicate from the distance. However, current day was a total fail for her as she wasn't able to find anything interesting to spy on. She was walking gracefully in her kimono that should only be worn during celebrations..well, yeah, it is her father's birthday afterall, but she sneaked out from the house couldn't bear not one more second of that praise that her father was given by the main branches. As she was walking all stuck into her head, she spotted a guy looking around, his eyes got caught up in the bakery nearby. Akai started panicking a bit "Should I go there? Or should I stay here and watch?No..but what will I say? Should I act like cute or something or appear as a cool person? Then shook her head and realized that she's been standing there for some time paralyzed in her thoughts and the guy just moved forward. She raised her fist "Since WHEN am I afraid of people? ". Akai just took her upper part of the kimono into her hands in order to move faster and followed the guy. Then, when she was near enough, she raised her hand ant threw a heavy coin aiming for the guy's back, but unfortunatelly that coin hit his head. "It's my treat! We can go!". She was shouting like crazy and pointing her finger into the bakery nearby. After everything she just then realized, that this was not "acting cool" at all, as she was standing in her girly kimono, shouting like mad at an innocent guy out of nowhere. "It's a mystery   I am even able to throw a kunai after this".

3Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:16 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
"Who hit me with that!" Owydelu shouted. He turned around when he found out that there was a cute girl in a kimono. That girl was around his age, having red hair and blue eyes. Owydelu had been "Hypnotized" by that girl. Owydelu thinked it was really cute, the manner that she got his attention. Owydelu lifted the coin that he was hit with and then he gave it to the young lady. "Umm...I can treat you! There's no problem in it!" Owydelu asked then : "What's your name? Mine is Owydelu!" Owydelu was a chuunin that was going to get promoted in some time to Special Jounin. This girl, after Owydelu, had a chakra power of a Genin. He invited her to the Bakery that was around there, the same bakery the girl pointed at. Owydelu was going forward, slowly, waiting for her to come along him.
The sky was painted a bright blue and the shiny green grass glistened in the sun. It was a great day for a mission or training, but Owydelu might as well enjoy himself while having a cup of cake or something like it. The clouds were looking like some big fluffy Homunculus that were suimming in the big sea of divinity. Owydelu turned around, facing that girl now: "Are you coming? Remember, my treat!"

4Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:00 am

Akai

Akai

D-rank
Akai made a silly looking scared face, when she heard the guy shouting, even started backing down already hoping to get some shuurinkens flying into that silly head of hers. However, she found herself standing still and with a little red colour onto her cheeks as the guy introduced himself with a good manner and even offered a treat. She kept being silent and thinking "What was just that about? I was acting like a total fool here and yet he's still offering me a company and a treat? Better not let my guard down". As she was thinking all this time, she saw the guy moving into the direction of bakery, she also remembered that was asked to say her name. "Owy, is that right? My name is Akai... she said louder slowly walking behind his back and some time later added the end of the sentece ...Hyuuga", which came as silent as it could. Akai took a deep breath and thought "Allright, am I a cool person or WHAT? Get a grip of yourself, Akai".. She suddenly caught up with the guy and was walking right next to him leaving such a little space in between. "Sup, whats with the story of you hanging around at this time of the day? And what's up with THAT guy? Is he not able to speak or something? He could have said something, "hello or good day" would have done the job...". She pointed her hand at the back space refering to the events that had happened before.

5Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Owydelu heard the words she said...it sounded a little odd, even if she was a person he didn't know.
"Akai Hyuuga isn't it? Well I haven't ever meet a Hyuuga before. I trough you all had white eyes! Maybe you're something special!" said Owydelu with a smile on his face. He entered the bakery, offering Akai a seat. Then Owydelu sat down, waiting for Akai to tell him what did does she want. The smell in that bakery was varying from moment to moment and from place to place. Everything seemed to be sweet, as the two of them were sitting down. Suddenly Owydelu said : "I would like a piece of apple pie! Please give me a tea too!" Then he turned his head to Akai. "Is there anything you want?" Owydelu was sitting down there without making any noise. He was looking at Akai, waiting for her to respond at his question.

6Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Akai

Akai

D-rank
"Eh?!" Akai stopped for a moment. "What do you mean you THOUGHT Hyuuga had white eyes?! Mines are just how you say...one hundred percent Hyuuga!" She suddenly turned around and almost bumped into Owydelu leaving her face just for some inches distant from his face. She pierced into his eyes "See...one hundred percent I say". She was just standing there and staring like a mad person, but then she stopped and as invited to sit down just bumped into the chair. "Could it be that he noticed that slight difference between my eyes? If that is the case, then where I'm getting involved to?" Akai rolled her eyes and sighed very slowly " I guess I'll go with the strawberry cake today.."She then turned to the guy and got closer with her chair "  Say,You're not a genin, right?" her eyes were filled with  lots of doubt "Then why are you hanging out with some loser genin, who's not even that skillful to throw a coin decently?"
Spoiler:

7Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Owydelu hear Akai asking Owydelu something : "  Say,You're not a genin, right?" her eyes were filled with  lots of doubt "Then why are you hanging out with some loser genin, who's not even that skillful to throw a coin decently?" Owydelu looked in Akai's eyes, wanting to respond her in a silient way. The slices of pie and cake have finally arrived. Owydelu started eating, trying to make himself look life he forgot about the question Akio has asked him. Once he finished, he looked into Akai's eyes, trying to tell her the truth. Owydelu said : "Well, I think you are really cute!" said Owydelu while his cheeks became of a hot red-like color. "And also, we're like at the same age! What's wrong with wondering around with people of my age?!"

8Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:05 am

Akai

Akai

D-rank
Akai was staring at Owy and getting a bit angry "What is it with this guy?! Helloooo, I just asked him a question, what's with that silence now there.." But then she heard that the guy considered her as a cute person and for a normal girl that would be quite a compliment. However, is SHE normal? Sure thing she is not. She suddenly jumped from her chair, squeezed her fist and started to freak out " Just wait a minute! You inviting me to the bakery...then ofering me a treat..." Akai was counting on her fingers "..and then you say I'm cute?" She started to freak out even more, one of her eyes were twitching, she had an evil look on her face " Is this like..kind of..a DATE? Because I don't DO dates!" Akai was getting all red and mad untill she remembered, that she was the one who invited Owy. Well... probably she just made a fool of helself twice the day in  front of the same guy. " Now I've done it...he's gonna think I'm somekind of weirdo or something approaching people in the village and then getting mad at them...you go girl, that's the way to make some friends.."As she also heard Owy saying that it's nothing wrong to wander around with the people of the same, Akai felt a bit sad and lonely " Yeah, I wouln't know, don't really get to hang out with people much, he's my first to hang out with like this" Akai lowered her head and came back to her seat "I'm really sorry for today and that incident back there..From now on I'll behave, I promise!"

9Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:33 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Owydelu heard Akai speaking. She was looking at Owydelu like she was mad at him. Owydelu silently said : "This is not a date! It's just that with all the work, I hadn't had any time to hang around with someone!" said Owydelu with a smile. Then Akai said : "I'm really sorry for today and that incident back there..From now on I'll behave, I promise!" Owydelu replied : "It's nothing to worry about! Everyone has it's own problems so It's not really a problem to get mad!"
Suddenly Owydelu said : "I'm going to do some training! If you like you could join me! Maybe I can teach you something!" Owydelu smiled. Then he let the ryo for his and Akai's order.
Then Owydelu got to the door, opening it. "Are you gonna join me?!"

10Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 am

Akai

Akai

D-rank
"Eh? A training?" She asked with a susprise. "That should be interesting, I wonder how strong he is, it always comes in handy to investigate the people around."She stood up as fast as she could and pointed her finger into Owy " Yush! Let's do that! I am ready to be taught!!!". After Akai said that her face turned red again as she realized, that she's still in that kimono of hers." Oh, but we'll head to my house to change this first... she looked into kimono and then blushed even more. After seeing Owy nod his head, Akai got close to him and started walking together. " The day did'nt turn out to be such a fail after all". She looked up into Owy's calm face.

11Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Empty Re: Meeting new People[Open/No Kill] Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 am

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Owydelu said :"Sure! There's no hurry!" After some time, Owydelu found himself at Akai's house. After she finished changing, Owydelu and Akai found their way to the Dense Forest.

(OOC: The training start is here)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.