You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank

Izanami was exploring as always when he found this underground cave that seemed like a fun place to explore,Izanami's day was an exciting one he hasn't met anyone yet but he had a feeling that he would meet someone inside here, it was almost idiotic, does he really think he'll meet someone in an underground cave, well he already answered this question and it was a yes.

Izanami's day started out normally and boringly, but things got heated up as he somehow ended up being chased by stray dogs, he wanted to hide and heard the call of nature yell, there's a friend waiting you inside this pitch black underground mining cave, fair enough, but where is the friend?, was what he wondered.

Izanami looked around but nothing can be seen no friend no valuables nothing, still the Uchiha sat down reading a book the he had brought with him, the book was Izanami's favorite type of books, a romantic story where the hero rescues his beloved, this story however left him saddened a the hero's beloved  is eventually killed, the hero turns into a rogue and goes after the murderer and his village only to turn into an international criminal that was then executed.

Izanami cleared his eyes of imprisoned tears, such a sad story, he had no idea it would be this sad, otherwise he would have ignored it, it was similar to the fate of an uchiha he read about years ago, the story revolved many years ago, still he managed to find the right way, Izanami enjoyed history and such stories, it seems that a good amount of time has passed but no one to meet showed up, another lonely day, heput his palms behind his head while laying on the ground relaxing in this dark place, Izanami loved such quiet places.

He thought maybe he didn't wait enough although two hours had passed, still he waited more while relaxing in the silent dark cave.

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
"Hey. You're injuries look like they are healing?"

---------------------------

She knew this dream. She had it before.
Delicately soft snowflakes, lighting up the window pane, with their pale luminescence, filling the air with those fragile crystals, caressing every surface they fell down on. The deeply warming sound of a fire crackling somewhere beside her, the smell of freshly cooked meat, clinging to the musty air like the dust in the forgotten corners of the room....and then he was there. He was.... always there. Standing by the window across the room with a gaze that searched the outside darkness for something she could never figure, and a smile which always felt so beautifully familiar. And then he turned to face her......
The reaction was as predictable as the snow.
An averted gaze. The knees drawn closer to the gentle rise and fall of her chest. The hand he placed on her back, caressing her shivers away and coaxing out the remainder of her anxieties. She missed this.

She missed him.

"Yeah. I feel less....restricted? What is it that you have there?"
"Hmmm?"
"In your hand, father? I don't think I have seen that volume before. Is it new? Is that tonight's story?"
"Perhaps....are you gonna get that?"

------------------------------------------------------

Knocking.

The sharp tap against her wooden door brought the light back in to her consciousness, along with a blurred sense of time and a vauge idea of where she was.....how she had got like this to begin with.
It seemed....that she had been here, like this for a while. The sun had passed the highest point in the sky, and Tenmei Sotsuji had found herself lying on the comfortably thick woolen rug that covered the space in front of the crackling and popping fire, the warm clinging to her lightly tanned skin like a heavy fever on a small child.
It had been so peaceful with the rain coming down around the outside, drumming out a lullaby on the roof, on the windows on the emerald green grass just past her front door. She had followed that gentle white noise to the world of dreams where she had stayed for what felt like only a few, fleeting minutes...how wrong she had been.

Knocking. Knocking.

Picking her aching head up from the level surface, Tenmei shuffled her way through to the door and opened it wide, squinting at the sunlight that peered through the thick, heavy blanket of mist which covered the entirety of the powerful village. And there....in front of her, standing amongst the haze was someone she had seen a few times before. A messenger that only came to her when the Mizukage, a dear friend of hers, wanted something. Usually a mission of some sorts. It didn't matter either way. Tenmei would have done anything for the one that made this place feel like a home.

"Miss Sotsuji. The Mizukage has asked for a favour of you"
"A favour? A mission?"
"An unpaid one. Someone has gone missing but they have not passed across the border as of yet. She wishes you to find them...."
"...before they leave. Alright. Send the message back that I will do as she asked. And next time....if you are waking me up, you better bring me something like tea"

The door closed behind the shorter than average Shinobi, and Tenmei reached back on to the table to grab her bag.
Rope, a canister of tea, a first aid kit and various other items of interest, including a baby salamander which slept happily under the covers of the coarse material of her bag, the Chuunin had everything she could possibly need to find this lost child....whoever they may be.
So, as soon as she had pulled her hair in to a pony tail and fastened the headband around her waist where it would not be damaged, she headed out the door, in the direction the messenger had so causally pointed out. Two hours before the next rain storm and she wanted to be back home before then.....
The last thing anyone would see of her before she pushed off with those powerful legs, leaping off the roofs of the buildings, was the puddle and a hint of steam, wafting, disappearing in to the atmosphere.

---------------------

The trail wasn't too hard to pick up.
Not many people came out this way, so seeing a set of footprints, compressed in to the muddy ground, oddly trodden grass and the occasional broken twig....it was not hard to see where they went. Eventually, after near an hour of her eyes glued to the ground and talking to the hyper sensitive reptile on her shoulder, Tenmei found her way to the gaping entrance of an underground cave.
It was a little unnerving really. The way it gaped wide open like beasts mouth, revealing nothing but the darkness of the walls inside, the scent more musty and stale of that of her own house. Why anyone would even think to go in a place like this was beyond her...unless they thought they had no other choice.....
A quick glance over her shoulder and she slipped down in to the cave, her eyes easily quickly adjusting to the darkness.

There he was.

She almost had to laugh. People were out looking for him, wondering where he had gone, fearing that this Uchiha had tried to defect....and here he was, sitting down and reading a book inside a cave as if the world around him was non existant. She was almost envious of him.
Just a few hours ago, she too had been in her own world...though a much more unpleasant one that he was in now.

"Hey" she called out through the darkness, her voice soft but confident. Almost like she didn't want to talk but did so anyway.
"Are you Izanami Uchiha? People have been looking for you? Have you been in here this whole time?
Now that she had found him, they could get back before the rain hit...unless she was too late. It had already been an hour....

Please don't let it rain. Not today.

Not today.

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank
Izanami fell asleep during his reading, and so he fell into his dreams, was it a dream, or was it a prophecy, Izanami couldn't tell.

He was shrouded in black darkness staring at a shadowed figure, he could only see the shadowed figure's eyes as they shone in the pitch black surrounding Izanami.

"We finally meet, Izanami" the tone it had was ever so powerful, so dark....so malicious.

"Who are you, where am i" Izanami spoke in a calm yet terrified tone.

"This is the blackness, the darkness, the hatred and pain, this is your truth" its words were like bullets piercing through Izanami, why was he incapable of denying what it said even though he wanted to so much.

"Liar, and what do you know about me"

"Everything, Izanami. Imagine your mother and sister murdered infront of your eyes, with you weak and unable of saving them-"

"Stop it you sunva...ugh!-"

"My time is up...but i shall return...my cursed little uchiha"
everything faded into black alongside Izanami, Izanami heard a voice...

------------------------

"Hey"
a feminine, confident, quiet tone woke Izanami up from his dream or whatever it was he saw, it was a female that continued talking by saying :
"Are you Izanami Uchiha? People have been looking for you? Have you been in here this whole time?"
Izanami wiped his eyes alongside his drool as his vision was turning clear as it was hazy a second ago from sleeping.

"uhhh~, oh yeah!, yes  my name is Izanami" he smiled a gentle smile,as he spoke to her, it also seems that the string he ties his hair with has come loose, Izanami had took it and kept it in his pocket as his long hair was left untied, his appearance was almost like a girl with his hair untied, "haha sorry, the string came loose" he had that pleasant aura around him an aura of warmth despite the pain and the sadness he holds, Izanami tied his hair with the string again right away after taking it out of his pocket, tying his hair into a ponytail that he preferred his hair to be like.

Izanami walked to the female and offered his hand saying, "its nice to meet you, whats your name".

the female had an average height, her skin was slightly tanned,a kirigakure headband was fastened around her waist.

"I see so they are looking for me, forget them your the first person i meet since i came to kiri,would you like to sit down and read with me?" that idiot  he brought about ten books, just when was he planing to return, he was bold in his invite he then spoke "and its about to rain it would be better to stay here until the rain is gone, otherwise we might catch a cold" the uchiha smiled gently as he sat down with his legs crossed, he spoke saying "i brought alot of books there are many types of them though most of them are about heroes from the past ages"

True the boy had that gentle aura, but somehow one would feel as if he was a shadow or a ghost.

his existence would seem surreal if one would stare at him, how could a calm bright uchiha such as this one exist, Izanami wasn't the type to speak much but he pulled himself together and forced himself, thinking maybe he will have a new friend, "so will you tell me about yourself"
and so he waited for her response.

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
Coincidences.

Her father had always said that they it was fate's way of saying that you were heading down the right path and you should follow it to the end, to where ever it may lead you. Her path had started early that morning.

The Mizukage could have sent anyone to search for that lost child. She had countless shinobi under her ruling, Anbu, the Sanin, people that were better than her in every way, and still her friend and mentor chose Tenmei. A ninja who had also chose to live in Kiri after having spent most of her childhood without the confines of a village.
But these little consistencies didn't stop there. The books he had with him. The bound volumes that he had lugged all this way in to the caves were stories she had heard many years ago. Back when her father had been alive. She loved those tales of past heroes. How strong they were, their beliefs...It was almost enough to convince the young female that those dreams she had were not as worthless as they first seemed.

So there it was. Tenmei had been chosen to find this boy in a rundown old cave, eerily simiar to that of which she had recently ventured in to during her last mission, reading the books that played a leading role in her isolated childhood. Sure it seemed convenient.
But in the end....she never really did believe in those wise words. After all, that's all they were. Words that might have had a meeting a long time ago, but had been forgotten when reality stepped in.

"My name is Tenmei. Tenmei Sotsuji. And rain...has never really been an issue with me. So I would appreciate if we could get moving as soon as possible"

It was nothing personal, her attitude towards him. The way she averted direct eye contact, her silver vision slipping past his eyes to rest somewhere above his right shoulder. The way she kept her hand to her side, holding it behind her back a little bit. Even the way she turned her shoulder so the Uchiha and the entry way was clear in sight. It was never anything against him...it was never against anyone really, but Tenmei had learned to be careful around others.
After all...humans were the most dangerous creatures on this planet. And even though he seemed nice enough, kind, maybe even caring if she got to know him, the pale skinned female wanted to bring him back and return to the peaceful world of dreams. Where he would be waiting for her with open arms and a gentle smile.

"I appreciate the offer....but unless you want your books to be permanently damaged, I can not touch them. Besides, most of those stories; I have heard them before and read better.
Now...we should leave. The rain isn't too heavy so you will be fine if we keep to the more sheltered areas"

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank
"My name is Tenmei. Tenmei Sotsuji. And rain...has never really been an issue with me. So I would appreciate if we could get moving as soon as possible"

"Uh-"he wanted to say something that had bothered him for a while, looking at her eyes he would sense....

"I appreciate the offer....but unless you want your books to be permanently damaged, I can not touch them. Besides, most of those stories; I have heard them before and read better.
Now...we should leave. The rain isn't too heavy so you will be fine if we keep to the more sheltered areas"

he spoke in reply, he heard what she said learly but the look in her eyes...

"uhm...i know that i just met you, but the look in your eyes is different, it holds courage and pride, but it also holds...pain, is there something troubling you?, its not nice to keep it all to yourself, it will hurt more."

Izanami remembered the look he had days after the horrible event that occurred when he was a nine years old boy.

A look of sadness, a look of pain, a look that held true pain, one that haunts them day and night....

Cautious!

The female was cautious, she wasn't feeling too secure perhaps, true he is an uchiha, Uchihas have been traitors for a long time, almost ninety nine  percent of them are nuke-nin, good to know....the curse is working, no one would like to go near an uchiha, if one would become too close to an uchiha, if the uchiha is power hungry, he will kill those close to him, it saddens that he has to be isolated from all.

he spoke out of a wish "hey can we  be friends" he said it bluntly without toying around, he truly wished a true friend, Izanami then spoke about the books "and dont worry i can always buy them again heh" he then again rose his hand offering it again.

Minutes later a feint thud passed his ears, Izanami being cautious he whispered in a feint voice "sharingan" as his eyes blinked only to open the sharingan Izanami looked back with his sharingan he could hardly see the two shadowed bodies deep in.

Izanami didn't trouble his new friend and so he told her "you can go ahead I'll head home as soon as possible, i promise" he hoped that she wasn't warned  by his sharingan being opened he forgot to close his eyes, but maybe she'd leave without getting involved he already thought of her as a friend and Izanami, and what he dislikes more than anything is endangering his friends.

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
Just.....a smile.

A subtle lift in expression pulled pale rosy lips in to a soft curve which reached up to brush against the corners of two her silvery steel eyes, softening the neutral expression she wore as a carefully placed mask. Hands fells relaxed at her sides. Attention turned back to entrance of the tunnel to where the stormy grey light broke through the darkness.
Tenmei wanted to believe that he was right. That what he said was true and things would get better if she let slip about the broken nightmares which flickered through every dream...every night. But like the pale mid morning light, the thought was only good enough to break through the very surface of those troubles. It was just...not good enough...... It was never good enough.
And just like that, she turned back to face him and  let her expression fall away like his hope filled idea.  It was such a shame really......such a shame.

"hey can we  be friends"

Such a sweet offer.

He reminded her of someone she knew. Easy to trust. Honest. Caring. It was almost a fatal flaw in this place when anyone could turn on you at any second....when everyone was a potential enemy. It was such a beautiful shame. Here he was, an Uchiha with an untainted heart, someone sensitive and willing to put others first. He wouldn't last.
Like those people she defeated in the exams. Like Masanori who died right on top of her a few weeks ago.
She didn't want the boy to change, people like him were rare in the world but if he asked everyone he met to be a friend....then he was going to get himself in much more danger than to be lost in a cave in the middle of no where.. And so once more, she would be the bad guy.
Even if it meant it would kill her a little inside.

"Friends? Maybe if you ask me again next time we meet"

Maybe.

"sharingan"

It was a word she heard before. A technique her father had spoken about back when he was alive. Why would he would he be using something like that here....now? What was he.....?
The words faltered. Her control slipped and suddenly the heat started to rise inside the cave. Radiating from the her lithe frame like the wood heater back in the comforts of her own home. The place where she wanted to run back to as fast as her jutsu would allow and disappear under the heavy woolen blankets.  She should not have hesitated back there.

"you can go ahead I'll head home as soon as possible, i promise"

"No. I'm not going anywhere. They have nothing on me.

It was not a challenge. It was not a threat.
The words spoken out loud were a warning to where he was looking. If they didn't know who she was by now, they would find out soon. Tenmei wasn't one to show mercy in battle. The people in the exams, the competitors, the smugglers and even that child back in that haunted mine a couple days ago, they had found out the hard way too. These shadows, cowering in this cave were no exception.
If make the first move. They would sign over their fates and the ending will come.

Such a shame

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank
"Friends? Maybe if you ask me again next time we meet"

Was it foolishness did he not see rejection in her response, he smiled happily "that's great" were the only words he said with happiness from the bottom of his heart.

Heat started radiating from her warming the whole cave the sotsuji clan, he had heard of them but little is what he know, maybe she didn't have control over her body and that it would start heating whenever shes troubled by something, Izanami without thinking held her hand and said " you're my friend, I'll protect you i dont want to trouble you, but its your choice, still I'll defend you with all I've got, people like you tend to think harshly of themselves, you fear making bonds that will eventually burn to ashes, and you keep your pains and troubles to your self, i may look like a weakling, but even if it burns my very soul for eternity, i would love to hold the hands of those i consider my friends."
he didn't care if his body, or soul burned from holding a friend's hand or standing by them, Izanami felt her isolation and her loneliness, and wanted to stand by her.

Izanami spoke in a quiet tone " be sure not to fall off"
his sharingan granted him powers beyond expectations, it was the very first level of the sharingan yet it gave him the speed that would rival and match a special jounin.He started running in the speed of Special jounin towards the figures he saw deep in holding her hand preventing her from falling if his speed was to overcome hers, he had that sharp look in his eyes, that look of a predator.

The Sharingan
Surprisingly no one has spoke of the emotions one feels when they use it, scars heal that's indeed true they may remain but they weaken, the use of the sharingan, strengthens these scars, the user  regains all of his painful emotions on the day he gained his power or strengthened it, the fear, the pain, the horror all of these emotions are regained the moment the sharingan is open, only to remind the user of the darkness of this power, this power.....is a sin.

Izanami wanted to protect his friends from such emotions and experiences, he already thinks of Tenmei as his friend and he wants to shield her and absorb her pain he wants to eradicate all pain that resides in her heart.

Loneliness
he felt that they both have felt it, being an uchiha has taken its toll on Izanami people avoided him, feared him, many uchihas have been recorded as SS-Rank criminals that possessed an unrivaled amount of danger, to  villages, or to the whole world, they are powerful and so they are feared and disliked for their previous heinous crimes, Izanami wants to restore their name,he didn't want to be recognized as Izanami the hero, he wanted to be recognized as a heroic member of the uchiha, just like the  uchiha that sacrificed all he had and exchanged love for hatred just for the sake of his village, a true noble, heroic shinobi a real shinobi, is not one that can fight or use jutsu, it is one that remains loyal and remains righteous.

"Tenmei" he said it playfully like a kid, he wanted to say the name of his very first friend "you're my first friend, i promise you I'll cherish you" there was no helping it, he already considers her a friend.

Sooner than later, Izanami reached the location of the two and it seemed like two nukenin, Izanami
 had noticed the gash on their headbands, they seem to be planting bomb these scum want to hurt the village he had taken a liking to, Izanami would never ever look away from such an act, Izanmi stood infront of his new friend as he took a battle stance.

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
What was it about this kid?

Blooming moss, rotting stone, musty air. The rain thundered down god's wrath all around them. But it was just water. Many diamond drops of molecules falling....touching on the ground around them.
She had found him, her mission was complete. So why was she still here? Why was she she still standing here and listening to him preach to her about things such as bonds and friendship?
Tenmei was clueless.
She had thought....that may be it was because that he reminded her of the heroes in the books she still love and adored, how even when their lives were on the line, they still took a moment to get that dark heart to turn. Or maybe it was because he reminded her of Solstice, or she felt that he had a fire inside, similar to the one she carried.

In the end, it just didn't matter.
She was still here because Tenmei wanted to be.

"What do you mean 'don't fall'....."

It was pure instinct. Reflexes.
The fragment of a second where he reached forward to clasp his fingers around her hand, Tenmei pulled back. Not wanting to burn the skin off his hands like she had done with the other when they had tried such a feat. She wanted to apologise, explain to him why....but before she had a chance, he was gone. Sprinting off towards the other end of the cave with speed that rivalled her own. Rivaled but not quite matched.
The ebony haired female took after him, with a speed that brushed up closer to a jounin, catching up in the split second in which he had taken off....only to come to a jarring halt when she saw what had drawn his attention just a few moments ago.

They had some nerve being here: The two missing nin in front of her.
From the looks of them, they were low ranking. Two grunts sent out to relay some petty, juvenile vendetta revenge. That, or someone else had got the two youngest members to do their dirty work.
It mattered little why they were here, or what they were doing. These rouge shinobi were not worth the effort.
So...when Izanami slid his foot out and stood in front of her; instead of getting angry, yelling at the boy and telling him that she was stronger, and that she didn't need protection from the likes of him. The female simply stood back and allowed him to handle this one.

He obviously had something to prove.
Who was she to stop him.

"Alright...fine.
You take care of this. I will wait for you at the entrance. Yell if you need me...but I am sure you are more than capable of taking care of this on your own"

One more smile. A gentle friendly gesture to show her confidence in him. In truth, he didn't really need to prove anything to her.
She saw his potential the moment she learned of his name. But then again....she was the same. So Tenmei slowly turned her back, and headed down the length of the cave, only glancing over her shoulder to see the nervous expressions of the nukenin as they realised there was no hope for them here.

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank
"Alright...fine.
You take care of this. I will wait for you at the entrance. Yell if you need me...but I am sure you are more than capable of taking care of this on your own"

He was pleased, with his friend's confidence in him, Izanami smiled with kindness as he spoke "my name's Izanami, Uchiha Izanami, worry not you two i shall set you into the correct path, life is much more nicer than it seems"

they replied as Tenmei turned around:

"Uchiha?, like the girl that the boss kidnapped, haha he's been torturing her mentally and physically since day one, yea i remember giving her insects and rats and bread for food, that bitch is nothing without her eyes"

His eyes widened, a girl that's been kidnapped, an Uchiha girl ?!, were they?, it must be, its his.....

His long lost sister, the one he spent almost all of his life searching for her, a third man came out from the cave, it appeared he was hiding deeper in he seemed at least one rank higher than Izanami.

That was not the thing though, it was Izanami, head down with his chakra overflowing that it was almost visible to the naked eye, small bits of rock from the rocky ground floated as they were crushed into nothingness by the pressure of his chakra, rage, hatred, pain, and despair, were his emotions, the dark chakra that was lowing from Izanami was ever so horrifying, the amount of darkness and hatred it had, filled the place, he was like a detonating bomb about to set fire to everyone in its range, Izanami opened his eyes as he raised his head, he had the cold dark stare of a vengeful uchiha his long lost sister, his beloved sister, he searched for her and now he hears about her horrible suffering, it was suffocating, it was killing Izanami, the existence of these insects, Izanami was angered, he felt like a scum bag, his sister was being tortured while he was taking it easy, he never thought of such a thing, like an explosion of chakra, the amount of his ferocious chakra increased.

The First Stage: Pain

The Second Stage:Hatred

His red eyes gleamed as his second tomoe appeared shining in the darkness of this cave. Memories of his family and his pain flashed in-front of his eyes, for a moment.... it seemed like it would never ever return. Izanami angered and enraged he spoke to the cursed three "you three have no life remaining ahead of you, you three will die right now, you are naught to do but curse your fates"

This is the curse of the uchiha clan, their hatred, Izanami fell in the ocean of his blood, he jumped like a fearless mad beast about to destroy all with his palm open like the claw of a fox, he grabbed one of the weakling as he kicked him in the abdomen, grabbing his head repeatedly slamming his head to the wall of rock as he caused a gash on his head still he did not stop, he continued slamming his head, the other one would appear behind Izanami aiming to restrain him, however Izanami replied without a care spinning like wheel with his arm stretched and his fist clutched as he rotated around him and broke his jaw, Izanami would choke both of them until they were near dead, he would then leave them lying on the ground half dead as he walked towards the fucker in the middle.

Their leader continued blabering about how precious he is and how stronger than those trash he was, however Izanami replied by pulling him from both of his arms and striking him with his knew in his stomach, the man made some distance and started attacking Izanami from all directions, he threw at him whatever jutsu's he had, but Izanami would effortlessly dodge each on of them, it was the power and the horror of a second stage Uchiha, Izanami mad nothing but few centimeters between the both of them as he said with a cold sharp tone, with a sharp rageful look in his eyes "YOU'RE DEAD"

He Kicked him away and yelled  As he opened his mouth slightly breathing in, filling his lungs with thick layers of chakra "Fire Style: Great Dragon Flame (火遁・豪龍火の術 ~ Katon: Goryūka no Jutsu)" as a HORRIFYING Monstrous Flaming Dragon was released from his mouth, one that advanced eradicating all that stands in its way.

The man was not left for a second to breath " Katon: Surasshu ga moeru, Katon:Chika-en ryū", he continued taking attacks from the angered Izanami, until he collapsed near dead, Izanami sat on top of him as he started chocking the half dead man, his tears were overflowing, like a waterfall, his friend must be horrified of this horrifying view, He wished his friend would stop him.

Surely his friend no longer wants a thing to do with Izanami, who'd want to have any connection to such a monster, and he obtained such a beautiful female that shared the same pain of isolation as he did, but now it was all over, just thinking of how will tenmei react or push him away made his tears only overflow more, his hands were trembling, he wished to be stopped, he wanted to be a hero, he spoke in a feint voice " i can never be a hero i am just an uchiha scumbag".

he wanted to talk about old times the next time he meets Tenmei after they grew up as friends, but to Izanami there was no hope, he was holding the man's neck with his trembling hands, he couldn't control himself anymore, he thought, tenmei must be disappointed. He was angry over his thought which was the thought of Tenmei pushing him away  not wanting a monster as a friend, who would, he thought.

reading and meeting perhaps ?(open/no kill) Cvfvf_10
Sharingan Two Tomoe WC:

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Over the course of a day, Ukiyo had moved further inland from the border of Mizu no Kuni. She still had little idea of where exactly she was, but the sight of trees gave her a reason to explore further. Perhaps there's something of value here after all. As she traveled deeper into the wilderness of Mizu no Kuni, Ukiyo noticed clouds beginning to expand over the sky. They crept over the sun slowly, not blocking it out completely but dimming it a great deal. The forest she headed into now was not only run down and soggy, but lay in the shadow of a once bright day. Ukiyo didn't mind so much; despite her love of sunlight, recently she has been feeling...darker. Her transition into becoming a missing nin had been violent to say the least, and the feelings that came with it scared her a great deal. She had done things she never would have before, thought things that just a few months ago would be inconceivable to her. Now that her plants had grown to be a predominant force in her mind, Ukiyo felt she was changing into something she couldn't even recognize.

Why must I do these things...why is death necessary? A weed that is chopped down to its roots will grow up yet again, just as strong if not stronger. Death is humanity's ultimate fate. It is what's necessary. Isn't all life sacred? Don't humans belong to nature too? Just as weeds do, yes. Any parasite belongs to nature, and is sacred in its own rights. It is up to the whole to decide what is necessary, however. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. And it is up to me to carry this out... Yes, Ukiyo. It's up to me to cast such judgement... Yes. How can I trust myself? I know only of my own survival, my own will. How can I be trusted to decide who lives and who dies? What is necessary and what is excess? I can't be expected to balance the needs of everyone... it's beyond my abilities... You have, and have always had more than just yourself to rely on, Ukiyo. You know this burden does not fall upon you alone. I'm sorry... I just need more time to grasp this...

As Ukiyo made her way through the damp trees of the wilderness, sifting through mist as best she could, she heard footsteps far ahead. Ukiyo could tell by the rhythm that they were human, and could sense chakra as well. More shinobi... Ukiyo slowed her pace and clung to the tree, suppressing her own chakra as best she could as she crawled towards the direction of the footsteps. As she made her way along the branches, Ukiyo saw a glimpse of a shinobi disappearing into the ground below. Was that....what was her name... She saw Tenmei just before the kunoichi entered a cave below, and recognized her from the Chuunin exams. The memory was vivid still; the burns she inflicted on Ukiyo were not ones easily forgotten. Ukiyo reached down and touched her ankle, which still bore a scar from the wound. She ground her teeth at the thought, and the force within her wasn't about to miss such an opportunity. Well, Ukiyo, what do you think? She has harmed you in the past, harmed us in the past even. She cares not for the lives of plants, and certainly not for your own. What do you say about this human? Ukiyo dropped from the tree and crouched beneath mist, her eyes closed and her hands pressed against mud. She rose slowly, drawing her fingers in to grasp the soil and dig it into her palms. As her eyes opened, she realized the cold, gritty feeling on her hands was nothing compared to what she now wished for. It paled in comparison to blood.

Ukiyo made her way to where she last saw Tenmei slowly, making sure there were no traps laying about if in fact she was to be the prey. Ukiyo cleared the area, discovering the monstrous cave in the process. So this is where you are... Ukiyo didn't hesitate to enter the cavern, the blackness ahead was nothing to her. She had seen what she wanted, and nothing was about to stand in her way. As she stepped through the cave, observing the many changes in humidity, temperature, and other environmental factors along the way, Ukiyo heard a sudden roar coming from deep within.

Fire Style: Great Dragon Flame! The sound echoed throughout the chamber, setting Ukiyo on edge. That was a male's voice. Is she fighting someone in here? Ukiyo began running, wanting to find out immediately what was happening in order to get involved herself. Almost immediately, however, she saw exactly what she had come here for. Standing several meters away from Ukiyo was Tenmei, who up until now was walking towards her. Ukiyo's lips curled into a grin that stretched up the sides of her face as her teeth became visible. Her eyes gleamed at the kunoichi with an animalistic blood lust.

Oi. Tenmei.

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank

The silvery eyes of the Sotsuji, looked up from the crumbling floor of the cave, out to where the rain had finally ceased and had settled in to the parched soil of the outside. The mist was fading, the sun barely managed a to get it's rays through to the leaves of the trees which reached out for the warmth....and there, by one of these majestic plants, was someone whom she had never thought to see again.

"Ukiyo....it's been a while"

It wasn't like Tenmei didn't want to see the green haired female again. No, it was quite the opposite. The sheer pleasure, the relief of seeing her old opponent alive and well was evident in the soft curve of her lips, and the dimmed fire light in her eyes.
She looked well....a little different than she remembered her, definitely stronger, but well all the same. Unlike Tenmei herself.

For all the time she had been alive, the lightly tanned female had rarely looked worse than what she was now.
Her eyes were encircled with dark smudge like rings, she was thin, like she had not been eating well.... and the bandages which were only just holding the female together didn't do much to hide the pain that was displayed clear in the two mist coloured eyes.
Though none of the physical pain compared to how she felt when her eyes dropped to the ankle which still bore the hand printed scar of the familiar burn. It was her fault. Just the way it always was.
Just fighting back the tears that balled up in her chest, choking away the apologies she wanted to relay again...and again; made her tired all over again.

'Look at you. Look at her. You didn't deserve to win the exams.
You just keep holding yourself back and look where it has gotten you. You deserve what's coming to you'

He was right. He was always right. Tenmei carefully stepped out to the sun light, feeling the warmth breeze over her skin, the way it had done when she walked out on to the battle field back then as well. 
Tenmei had no interest in fighting her again, she had no interest in trying to make this a repeat of the battle they had. Hell, she was in no state to fight anyway after the attack from Seven Bells.
In fact, the only concern the female had now was for the young Uchiha, still in the cave, still fighting those people who wished to cause him physical pain....and emotional torment. Even from here she could sense his torment. It broke her heart to have to do this.

Again.

"Ukiyo....I am so sorry. I never....I didn't want to hurt you. Or anyone. I didn't even want to do those stupid exams. It was only because he made me. I'm not strong....like you.

Next time....okay?"

There was no false hoods in her words. No want for fight. No joy.
There was only the tired, hollowed out sound of someone looking for the pride that had been shattered by a person she didn't even know.
Masanori was gone, and that was her fault. She was sure that Kichirou now hated her, along with everyone else she fought back then....Tenmei wasn't sure why she thought that Ukiyo would be the exception. But even so, as the words were passing through her lips, Tenmei shifted her weight to the other foot, leaning against the broken leg until the pain was enough to trigger the substitution technique. Instantly disappearing with an average sized branch, taking the place of where she was standing a moment ago.

Where she found herself....where Tenmei ended up was as far as she could get, but she knew it wasn't good enough. Even in her secluded home, away from the gossip of other people, she had heard about her near legendary speed. So...Tenmei did the only thing she could do in this position: And that was to use her kekkei genkai to make her as difficult to follow as possible.
As soon as she had taken the place of the branch, Tenmei kicked out her foot, unleashing a dangerously hot heatwave to catch on to the trees, igniting them on contact. It would spread and grow and hopefully get the attention of anyone nearby.

She had, had enough for the day

Chakra 180/200:

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Aya had been focusing on the coming of the tide which was threatening the village, but after Tenmei had been released after nearly being killed by the invader to come, she had to keep a close eye on her friend or at the very least, send someone to do it. Kiri was on the highest alert possible right now, scouts and sensory ninja as well as Anbu looking to protect everyone they could and report back should they note anything of worth, Solstice in the entire city in this time of need only had three people that she cared about. Strafe was the first, her cousin who she had a friendly report for, then there was her mother, and then there was her honorary twin sister, Tenmei.

The moment she saw the smoke rising from the direction the cave was in, Solstice needed to go and check it out, there was a chance it was one of the other invaders from the group which had attacked before, but there was no way of truly knowing as it stood. There was a flicker and she was gone, like a bat out of hell and burning toward their location like a bullet, they were nearer the boarder than she would have liked, meaning she was a handful of moments away, it would not take long for her arrival, instantly, she activated the motion sensory function of her mask, closing it down into its full protection mode over her face, her golden steel gloves on her hands as was customary, her Kage cloak, but this time there was no Hashirama armour worn over her chest.

Though a staff tightly clenched in her hands with a quiver-full of arrows at her back which were buckling at her intense speeds. Solstice speeding through the forest toward their location activated her Aisu Swiftness technique, skating along the ground at full speed, though it would be impossible to hold this inertia in combat, she would arrive in mere moments, deactivating her jutsu after locking in on and moving toward Tenmei's location as directed by the sensory function of her mask. Looking to her, Solstice took the mask off and looked around at the burning trees and noting the nearby cave... What was going on here? Where were the other people who were meant to be here? That's when aya saw the three sets of tracks entering the cave along the soggy earth, and the small rut where someone had picked up the spoil...

"What's wrong Tenmei? You aren't looking too good, is something wrong? Where are the other two who were with you..?"

Solstice spoke in hushed tones keeping her eyes on the cave waiting for anyone to come within her field of vision, from there she would be able to see everything moving trough the air or interacting with the air as motion, so much as the shallowest of breaths... Solstice had begun to take on a dark paranoia when it came to the rogues who were entering their land... Her mother was worried about her on this front, thinking that maybe that she was going too far with this, and not thinking things through enough, being reckless, and being erratic at times. The worst part was, she was right, after five years of rebuilding something was threatening everything they had worked so hard for, but over those 5 years, the people had her back.

"Twins? Get a lock on me, and if anything goes wrong, contact the Sannin with the ANBU, and send them But prioritize the collection of the victims, not me."

She needed to be careful, so she didn't make any move or action which would allure anyone to her presence.

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank
"Izanami Kill, Kill, Kill, KILL THEM"
"That's right my Cursed little Uchiha"
As Izanami regained some self control he spoke to the leader saying "If you want to live you better give me some answers, where is your boss hiding, and  give me some information on his fighting capabilities" 

After interrogating the three punks, he tended to them, and wrapped their wounds with bandages and said " i apologize, you three angered me...i lost control, please consider taking back what you said about my sister and i want you to tell your boss, that an Uchiha named Izanami will save him, and without a second thought, i will bring him back to the path of justice"

After Izanami calmed down he wiped his tears, and said to himself as if he was saying them to his sister "sorry" he wanted to apologize to her, her elder brother must remain strong. Aside from everything else, it was clear what Izanami must do, he must start searching for his sister, he must start Taking action, but he'll never stoop to the level where he had to kill or dirty his hands, he shall remain clean and strong, he will become a hero.

"Heh, i broke your curse"
"You will one day submit to m-"
"Nope, am sorry for nothing, but i will become a hero, a merciful hero i will save everyone"
His dream....he always dreamt of becoming a hero, he will break the curse of the uchiha, he wont look back and regret, he'll save everyone. He carried the three men all the way to the exit with a worried look, he must head out now, as he was walking he was asked by the leader why is he doing this Izanami replied " before i explain why you must promise me to become a man of justice and treasure your friends" as he waited for the man who was affected by his kindness to reply he continued, his voice was loud and clear anyone nearby would hear him "its because am sure that you experienced pain, i want to ease that pain, i am sure that you have been blinded by it, which led to creating an evil looking mask that you wear to run away from the cruel side of life,  but trust me when i say...Life's alot more beautiful than you imagine, just learn to look at the other side and am sure you'll find happiness, and if that man would go after you, I'll protect you guys from him"
 As he was walking towards the exit he continued speaking after what seemed a second "Life is a beautiful thing, you should treasure it, war leads to pain, and pain leads to hatred, hatred leads to even more pain, but worry not i will break the endless cycle of hatred and then no one will experience hatred and everyone will smile wondering what good might they experience the next day-" as  he was continuing his never ending speech with his loud kind voice  was interrupted as he pumped into a beautiful female blonde haired female her hair had a subliminal green shading to it, her eyes were bright green, he spoke "wow pumping into beautiful ladies is my thing now, guess its my lucky day today, i am uchiha Izanami its nice to meet you whats your name ?, sorry for pumping into you" he spoke with a kind tender voice as he hardly  stretched his hand for a hand shakes after all he was carrying three guys all at once.
He spared their lives but how is he supposed to make the mizukage forgive them he wondered, but he knew that he would try his best for the three of em.

An Uchiha boy that had the dream of becoming a hero he merely wanted everyone happy, he wanted to eradicate all types of pain, so that no painful memory would be engraved in another person's memory.
Hero

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
As Ukiyo began molding chakra within her, ready to entangle her old opponent in a barrage of vines, the girl began welling up. She was on the verge of tears it seemed, which to Ukiyo was only natural. Don't worry, it will all be over shortly. Instead, however, she began apologizing. She told Ukiyo how sorry she was about their fight, how she didn't wish to fight in the first place. It touched Ukiyo in a way, seeing a change in her she wasn't quite expecting. Mercy is a humanistic quality; those that deserve judgement should receive it. Ukiyo clenched her fist and was about to dash forward towards the brittle kunoichi before her, but before she had a chance, Tenmei spoke a word about "next time" and before Ukiyo knew it, she was gone. Left behind was a branch which Ukiyo grasped a hold of where she would have taken Tenmei's neck. She used it before Ukiyo even had a chance to attack, same as last time. She immediately turned around to see if Tenmei snuck behind her again like last time, but alas, no one was there. As Ukiyo continued down into the cave, she heard a loud crash coming from outside. She was just about to begin running off towards where the noise came from, expecting Tenmei to be making her escape through the woods Ukiyo had just came through. However just when she was about to set off, as fate would have it, a young man walking through the cave bumped into her.

The boy began rambling about bumping into Ukiyo, seeming to be happy he did so. Ukiyo wasn't about to pay the boy much mind, until he said something that stole her attention entirely.

Uchiha Izanami The name echoed in Ukiyo's mind, riddling her with a fury of emotions. Uchiha... She didn't know whether to be angry at the boy simply for being an Uchiha, happy that she was so lucky as to find one of her countless targets in such a bizarre place as this, or disappointed that this would mean letting Tenmei get away. Just walking here... an Uchiha... all on his own. Our lucky day. Indeed it is... indeed it is. Ukiyo reached out her hand and grasped Izanami's, which is when minuscule white spores would began lifting off her body. She wanted to disguise herself with a smile, as she always did, but it proved to be nearly impossible this time. She couldn't feign camaraderie when being face to face with a member of one of the two clans she had sworn to wipe off the face of the earth. She could, however, express her joy in the fact that she now had a chance to begin such a purge. Ukiyo's lips curled up again into a eager smile as her hand extended, spores coming off her body and quickly filling the cavern the two stood in. There was nowhere for him to run, and even if he tried to, Ukiyo had confidence that she could keep up with little difficulty. On top of that, he was only about a meter away, meaning Ukiyo's spores would reach him before he had a second thought about what was happening. Ukiyo was in ecstasy, her hatred boiling into vengeance as her prey stood before her, blissfully awaiting the slaughter.

Chakra: 340/350:

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
"....Solstice"

Just a whimper....a soft call from behind the brave facade, hindering the tears that threatened to push through the silvery stubbornness of her eyes. After all that she had been through today...this past week; it was sheer relief that the one person that she hoped to call with the flames that raged on through the forest around her, was the one person that stood in front of her now. Proud, worried and radiating the chill air that Tenmei wanted to hold on to as it was one of the only things that could calm down her anxiety these days.
But embracing that reminder of her old home was something that had to wait, there was another pressing matter lingering on her mind. The reason why she was in this breathless, almost pathetic state. Her....friend was in danger of being hurt by an old opponent.

"Forget the other two. Izanami's in trouble. It's Ukiyo Senju.....she is there and she is going to hurt him. Hurry!"
Before her mentor could dash off though, Tenmei's hand snapped out to grab hold of Solstice's, hoping to halt her mid step, her eyes finding hers with a sense of urgency which the genin would hope she would understand....given time, maybe.
  "Solstice...don't hurt her. Give her a chance to get away just please....don't hurt her. After the exam....I owe her. I am not saying pardon what she is trying to do just....turn your head. Just this once. Please. For me."
And just like that she let go, allowing her hand dropped to her side, falling like the hopes for green haired female. If she got away, if she managed to escape with both her life...and her limbs; then Tenmei would have hopefully made amends for the scar she left on the girl.

As soon as Solstice was out of her sight, Tenmei walked to the edge of where the fire had started and burnt a light strip around it so the damage would not spread further than it already had.
Then...slowly....she headed back towards the village, looking over her shoulder every now and then in hopes of seeing the young Uchiha coming up behind her with his eyes still intact. For the first time in a while, Tenmei put every ounce of faith in the Mizukage, knowing that she would not let her down. That she would save her heroic little friend....and the one she hoped to still call her friend one day....even after everything.

"Please.....save him. Save him and spare her.
I trust that you wont let me down"

Exit Thread

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Aya looked at Tenmei and listened to her kind yet frightened words, she was merciful, and full of light, and Solstice could not simply disagree with her, she was someone she very much loved and she was glad that she was okay, laying a supportive hand on her shoulder lightly, simply for the touch and comfort, Aya smiled at her faintly under her mask and nodded at her request, "I'll do everything I can Tenmei, I promise." And with that she exploded toward the location of the Cave, activating her Sage mode for the first time with a rush of feelings and emotion and with an equal rush of speed from her jutsu, she soon found herself in the cave, the activation of her cloak was a must, as within the darkness of the cave, and becoming translucent like a ghost, with silent steps and expert power, she found the pair she was looking for.

The root haired woman had 'just' reached out to grab his hand when she could begin to see something similar to spores emanating from her body, she could see them, each and every one of them, her mask highlighting them in the air as they moved with it. Appearing behind Ukiyo, solstice extended her arm so quickly it defied reality to grip her by the back of her throat before she would even have the capacity to react to the silent ninja, she would not even be able to sense the chakra of thanks to the shroud of the Mizukage. Should she manage to grip the back of her neck, Ukiyo would begin to feel the area around it become very cold, very fast, but only the skin to hypothermic levels, simply from the sheer power and quantity of Solstice's disposition to her Hyouton.

"Izanami... Run..." She spoke harshly, from under her frightening mask, her eyes always on Ukiyo, hoping the Uchiha would be out of here in moments. Her eyes fixed on every moving facet of Ukiyo's body, on such a level even Uchiha were not capable of, she was a master of Taijutsu, and knew all the similar twitches and movements the body made before making any action. She would be ready for her should she try anything funny.

"Do you know what happens to a frozen Rose Ukiyo Senju? It wilts, and Dies within seconds, even though it retains its colour for some hours, its red turns to black, and just like everything else...it expires. Leave now, and I won't pursue... But give me a reason, and I'll turn you into nothing but frozen rubble and use you as fertiliser for my garden as you thaw into mulch..."

She spoke threateningly, Solstice would be ready to break her neck with little more than a twitch of her fingers and paralyse her instantly from the neck down. It would be quick, painless, and relentless, though still non-lethal. It was almost amazing how fast strength had come to the Genin who had come up against Tenmei in the Chuunin exams, though she remembered the details of her human anatomy techniques which she displayed at that level. But the tone of her body as Solstice stood in the dark of the cave, the strength and practise in her stature was new, and... frightening. She would probably be able to rival herself were she not so reliant on her seeds. Solstice's Sage mode in the dark was not so bedazzling to behold, virtually unseable other than the ever so faint almost unsaleable wivers in the air behind her, which were almost entirely hidden by her shroud.

Solstice's analytical mind was already running through scenarios to be able to save the chunin should Ukiyo attempt a spite kill and attempt to escape. There were several incredibly simple methods which she was trying to build up on... But for the most part, she was lucky Tenmei managed to warn her in time. But there was a fire within the Mizukage which Ukiyo did not want to be the one to ignite. There was a strong chord from Tenmei resounding within her, stopping Aya from doing the Senju any harm, but she had to protect the people of her village, and after swearing to uphold justice, she could not see it happen before her, and not act on it.

"You're lucky Tenmei managed to convince me to give you this one chance, take it, before i change my mind..."

Chakra = 370:

Last edited by Ayakashi on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank
As he was about to shake her hand he saw her chakra changing as if she was casting a jutsu, thanks to the new sharingan of his, he left the three men on the ground and jumped back a few meters, six meters to be exact, Izanami got into a battle stance, he was  prepared to fight, but then he heard...

Harshly spoken words

"Izanami....RUN"

As he heard those words Izanami automatically did as commanded, he started running  as she spoke the last letter of her words, Izanami started running as fast as he can towards the exit, who was the beautiful female why did she hold an ill intent?, Izanami could only wonder, then he saw the mizukage passing him, was it her ?, he was comanded and he knew he was no match for that kunoichi as he is on his current level, Izanami started mending his chakra in case he needed it, a kunoichi after Izanami, After thinking long and hard about it her expression changed into a devious one when he mentioned his name, could it be? did the man he is after send her?, he wondered, or could she be seeking the powers of the Uchiha, well she can die wishing for it he was never going to hand the legacy of the uchiha to a stranger and if she truly was after the powers of the uchiha, that would mean she has an undeniable greed for power such people were scum to Izanami, gaining power for revenge and for self pleasure, he disliked these people, sad enough he has nothing against her power, he chakra was to huge , but he ignored that and wished for Tenmei to remain safe , around the time he reached the exit she was not there, maybe she was commanded by the mizukage to run as well nothing was certainly known to him, he was worried but he had to leave, if something was to ever happen to tenmei he would despise himself.
((ooc: I can't as of now I am on my phone and remember katon receives +1 against wood so it's thought of as a B rank))

Last edited by Uchiha Izanami on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
OOC: Everyone, please try not forget to include what jutsu you use, it makes it difficult to tell what exactly is happening sometimes

Last edited by Ukiyo on Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Toikaro

Toikaro

D-rank

Tch tch tch... Toikaro made his way out of the village hidden in the mist, confident he wasn't quite strong enough to help out with the fight against the Seven Bells clan. The ronin had found himself in man sticky situations, often forced to fight for his life due the bad luck he apperently inherited from his second uncle. 'Tch, so much to do so little time to do it in,' the wandering nin thought to himself, as he slowly approached a small cave opening with the sound of a group of shinobi shouting words towards each other from within, one sounding more demanding than the other. The young wander slowly walked towards the cave entrance and made his way in. After walking as far as 10m into the cave, Toikaro began to see the bodies of the people that were shouting appear, one belonged to the Mizukage herself, the legendary Solstice of the Aisu clan. Never had he dreamt of the day he'd cross path with the cool Kage herself, but by chance he had been given the opportunity to meet the shinobi, though something didn't look right between all of the shinobi he saw standing around that same location. 'What are they up to...' the wanderer's trail of thought was interrupted to the scene of a green-haired lady activating a jutsu of some sort, which immediately took its effect on the short haired ninja Toikaro saw standing not too far way from her, though the boy immediately turned away from the lady and attempted to get away from the surprise attack. "...But give me a reason, and I'll turn you into nothing but frozen rubble and use you as fertiliser for my garden as you thaw into mulch..." was the last thing he heard before the scene took action.

'I don't think this is a friendly spar between squad-mates, maybe the Mizukage's in trouble. No, that can't be it,' Toikaro thought to himself, before he darted his eyes towards the boy who had started to run away from the green haired chick. 'She's protecting him, from...her?' The young wanderer couldn't make much sense of it, but for one thing he knew that he'd earn a fraction of the Kage's respect if he aided her in battle, but since he was nowhere near strong enough to fight those that even posed a threat to the kage herself, he'd have to do the next best thing, which was show her that he was somehow on her side. 'That boy there...yes she's standing up to that girl for him, but he's not going anywhere if he keeps running at that pace,' Toikaro thought to himself, before he traced the boy's movements and positioned himself to the side of the boy's path as to not get in his way . Just before the boy reached Toikaro he slowly shut his eyes and collapse forwards into Toikaro's body, but the ronin managed to reach catch the boy's fall all whilst taking a short step back to maintain his balance. Not wasting another second, Toikaro repeatedly pushed himself backwards across the ground to slide a few meters away from the Mizukage and her suspicious visitor at the same time pushing him right out of the cave, before taking a 10m leap away from the cave entrance just to be sure there was a greater distance between them and the possible threat within the cave. After he had stopped about 20m away from the cave, Toikaro looked at the boy in his arms and said, "Are you alright mate?" before waiting for the guy to respond.

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo heard footsteps begin rapidly approaching her from behind. They barreled down the corridor and though the echoes were feint, the rapid succession of ticks and taps was unmistakable. It's faster than Tenmei. As the Uchiha before her leaped back, still well within range of her spores and breathing them in unwittingly, Ukiyo withdrew her hand and cast her Living Anatomy Jutsu with haste. At this time a pair of eyes appeared on the back of her head along with a nose and mouth, an entire replica of Ukiyo's face began to emerge from behind her hair as she formed a wood clone from her own body. The wood clone could see a blur approaching the two with epic speed, almost rivaling Ukiyo's. Since it was still attached, the information was shared between them and Ukiyo, in response, leaned forward. Her clone took the place of her head/neck as Ukiyo moved out of the way of her opponent's grasp. As she sensed her clone be taken hold of, a voice spoke in a harsh tone to the Uchiha. He immediately began running, but he wouldn't be getting away so easily. As Ukiyo's clone grasped a hold of Ayakashi, covering her in seeds while attempting to also hold her in place, Ukiyo followed swiftly behind her target.

The Uchiha didn't get more than 20 meters away before he began passing out, which is when another ninja stepped in to catch him. Where are all these people coming from? Ukiyo watched as the boy who caught the Uchiha turned around and took off towards the entrance of the cave. No matter. That one breathed in the spores as well. He won't last much longer than Izanami. As the boy ran towards the exit, Ukiyo kept up with phenomenal speed. As she did so, Ukiyo made a hand sign to ensure she wouldn't be followed, creating massive vines that grew out of the seeds her clone was holding against Ayakashi. If her clone couldn't hold her down, which would be surprising since it grasped the Mizukage at the same time it was taken hold of, these vines certainly would. They would spawn from both the Mizukage's free arm and her waist (where the clone had grabbed her), wrapping her entire body up in an instant (if the clone didn't make contact, the vines would spawn from the clone's hands). The boy holding Izanami now leaped out from the cave and landed some ways away from it, but his speed was nothing compared to Ukiyo. She barely had to try to keep up with him, and landed directly on top of his position, presenting two massive vines protruding from her back that closely resembled those on the clone. As soon as she landed, the vines on her back quickly surrounded the three of them, giving the poor genin not a second to react. She had no interest in the boy who attempted to save the Uchiha from her grasp; whoever he was wouldn't make a difference. He was already beginning to pass out when Ukiyo took hold of the Uchiha he held in his arms and positioned her hands around his eyes, beginning to press in. Ukiyo had been dismantling corpses all her life; her long time spent in the wilderness taught her many things about animals' anatomy. One could say this is where she received much of her medical knowledge from, and it wouldn't be going to waste today. Ukiyo knew exactly where to apply pressure to force the Uchiha's eyes to burst out of their sockets and slip cleanly into her palms. She pressed in and began the process, which would only take a second...

Spoiler:

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Aya watched as she animated the clone, It was a joke to think that something like this would be enough to fool the Mizukage, she saw the real her slip out the Side, Aya moved to charge through the clone, as it reached its hand out to touch her, Aya smiled from underneath her mask, there was no way a clone technique was going to stop her, the moment the hand or any part of this purely Taijutsu only clone touched her body, Solstice was gone, a log left in her wake as she appeared around her friends, with either of her two hands placed on the ground, as Ukiyo came within range, there was an explosion of ice from the ground before Ukiyo even had the chance to get within a 7m range of the other two ninja.

There was a flicker of power as aya had appeared punching the ground, and as she did the earth around them became coated with a thin layer of ice, shattering to form thousands of fluttering butterflies which began to fly around the area around solstice, this was the first of her two techniques, as now both of her hands were on the ground, and Ukiyo would only have less than a quartered quarter of a second to get out of the way.

Exploding out of the ground directly underneath Ukiyo simultaniously A massive thirty meter long Serpentine dragon erupted, intending to eviscerate her with its teeth with the sheer power, speed and force of its emergence as its body was conjured around them like a wall, keeping all harm away from the two genin from ground and strikes, they had both inhaled something, and that was not good. But now, this jutsu, was enough to signal the entire village of kirigakure and the anbu that there was something bad happening in this area. Aya kept her eyes on the area around her, her motion sensory vision allowed her to see through the crystalline draconic form of her beast, far taller and grander than what many people had seen in this village.

With a sweep of the dragon's tail, the moist ground in every direction froze through into a diamond like slate, giving Aya a field of advantage, and forcing her opponent to use the supernatural walking practise or something of equal effect to simply be able to move with any sum of speed or technical prowess without slipping with the sheer, sudden momentum. It was a small blow to her chakra pools, but now, this was simply the beginning of Aya's terrible onslaught and what would continue, Aya wanted to scare her off, to show her there was no victory here, and should she have any intelligence, she would dodge, and then she would leave, while Aya's offer still held true.

Aya knew that she was able to substitute away from the technique of her own, but there was no way in dodging with natural speeds due to the lack of ground under her feet or anything to root her roots into in the immediate area. Once the two fell asleep, the cold would wake them up literally immediately due to the frigid temperature. There was no smiling under her mask, turning the dragon's head on her, one by one two meter long javelins of ice would fire for her at astounding speeds, not aimed at her chest, but her legs in such an angle which it would attempt force her even further backwards.

chakra 275:

Last edited by Ayakashi on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank
Big bro....Big bro....wake up.....wake up...

Son never give up, my son is not a fragile weakling, he is a hero!

"I promise you father i will never fail you, i will rescue my little sister, even if it costs me my life i will rescue her i wont leave her to suffer, looking after siblings is the big brother job"

That was the promise i made to my self, but.... i am weak as i am....i am depending on the Mizukage leaving everything to her, i fooled around to much, the three men...i promised to save them, but what did i do...i abandoned them i am a coward, i....am sorry i failed you father mother, Aiko-

"get a hold of yourself i didn't raised a weakling, my son would never give up, as your mother i wanted your safety, but from the day you awakened your  sharingan, i knew....i knew life wont show its mercy on you, still you embraced it, you loved it, my son is a hero, now get up, get up and stop making excuses!"

Mother....

As a tear rolled down his cheek, his eyes opened, he didn't wake up, his eyes  had a sharp look, not the sharp look of a murderer, or the sharp look of an avenger, but the sharp look of a hero, he saw the boy sleeping next him as he seemed to be sleeping but even so he was incapable of doing much he was still suffering from her jutsu, he spoke although barely concious to the guy "thanks for assisting me its time we take action though, we must escape" it was time to escape, there's no time to lay around and doze off, he spoke in a feint voice " i hope the mizukage doesn't hurt her, but i wish she'd correct her ways, greed is one's undoing, the world is a cruel place, but its also a beautiful place, i wont give mom dad aiko-chan, tenmei, and you my friend you helped me and i appreciate that, i will change the world i will end the unnecessary suffering, hatred wont fix anything, neither will rage, there must be someone willing to take the responsibility of the piece in this world, Nuke-nins shinobi's that defects from their home country  should all be forgiven and given a second chance, revenge will not cause anything but more pain, however i am sure that mercy will ease one's heart, and i intend to mercy all, i believe no matter who they are, they regret something in their hearts, regret is nothing to be trifled with, regret, guilt, hatred, loneliness, these emotions and many more trifle with us shinobi, even though a shinobi is to not let his emotions control him is bound to fail, however i as a shinobi, do not agree, true power comes from the heart, a shinobi should never abandon their heart, but they should do so to their negative emotions, for holding these in...is quite painful"

there was nothing he could do he hoped for everyone's safety as to him that's what mattered to him, why would one do such a thing, Izanami never gave up, he was regaining his consciousness but his eyelids were as heavy as the moon, he could do nothing but fade away.

he always adored all, he didn't want to submit to the clan's curse, he was determined, if he loses sight of himself, he is to kill himself, he wanted to be loved by all, and he wants to love all, even that female that attacked them, he was sure each had their pains and reasons, if only he was capable of easing that hatred or pain or whatever this individual was suffering from, but as he is, he is incapable of easing anyone's pain.

Toikaro

Toikaro

D-rank

There he lay, half sure he was dead laying across the floor beside the boy he had tried to save for reasons he wasn't sure of. Their opponent for some reason, kept coming towards the young man as if he were his only target, but why? Could it be that she had a score to settle with him, or did he owe her something only his life could replace? Whatever the reason, Toikaro knew he had to protect the boy until he was convinced otherwise, though the young rebel wasn't sure how he was going to help him in his current state. 'Am i dead? No, i can somehow still sense everyone's presence, so i must be unconscious or worse, sleeping,' Toikaro thought to himself as he contemplated his next move. After what seemed like a day in his dream state but was merely a few seconds in real time, a chilling cloud loomed over the battle field and froze most of the ground underneath Toikaro and his temporary companion, cold enough to not be ignored but not noticeable enough to wake up either Toikaro or the boy sleeping next to him from their forced slumber. 'Just one more chance...' Toikaro heard himself say, or so he thought he did. The rebel was determined he'd somehow manage to get the other guy to safety, whether it cost him his life or not. If he saved one life today, it might help save more lives tomorrow.

OOC- Sorry for the delay and sorry its such a short post, suffered writer's block this week ~

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
OOC: Just as a quick note here, now that Toroika and Izanami are asleep, they each have 1 more posts (of their own) of being asleep before waking up.
IC:

As Ukiyo took off at a blinding speed from her clone, the wooden copy of herself she had left behind reached out to grab her pursuer. Just as its hands wrapped around the body that appeared to stand before it, the person suddenly disappeared in a cloud of smoke, replaced by a log. At the same time, Ukiyo saw a vague blur pass next to her as it rushed towards the two boys. Ukiyo was shocked by this speed that seemed to even surpass her own. They're more skilled than I thought. Who is this? Before the blur was out of range, Ukiyo appeared to suddenly collapsed into a pile of leaves as she trailed behind the blur. She stayed in the shadow of the shinobi, matching every physical movement they made so precisely that, to an outsider, Ukiyo would just seem like an extension of Ayakashi herself. Ukiyo's clone, meanwhile, wasn't satisfied with the loss of its target either, and promptly took off at Ukiyo's own incredible speed towards the cave entrance. The shadow Ukiyo had taken to was moving at a speed not even she could reach without jutsu, and soon the two had arrived directly in front of the two (now sleeping) boys. Once they arrived, Ukiyo's clone had simultaneously emerged from the entrance of the cave and leaped forth from it towards the four of them. It would approach the Mizukage until it saw the ice dragon, then would stop in its tracks so as to not run into it.

While Ayakashi landed facing the cave and the clone of Ukiyo jumping towards them, Ukiyo had landed just behind her. In fact, Ukiyo had landed crouching down on top of Uchiha Izanami, having seen him as they approached. The position she arrived in had her hands firmly placed against the edges of his eyes, she and her prey mere feet behind the Mizukage. The moment she arrived at the boy, Ukiyo would begin pressing her fingers inward instinctively. With them already in a perfect position, along with her strength and medical expertise, the process would be done in an instant. There was a flash of thoughts that raced through Ukiyo's mind, however, just as she was about to reach into the Uchiha's skull. The will of the plants within her was stirring with excitement at the prospect of what was about to happen,

Uchiha... you will answer for the tainted will you have brought upon this world. You will pay for your ancestors' malice, for your crimes against nature! You will know what retribution means, for we will be your light. Your blood-stained clan that has formed the valley of death will know our name, for we will be the flowers that blossom upon your graves! We will take our rightful place as judge, jury, and executioner, casting righteous decree upon those who have dishonored this world. Uchiha! You have taken power for granted, and you embody the sins of gluttony, greed, pride, and lust. Your will has only brought death to nature, and for that, you will not be forgiven! Now Uchiha, may the reckoning of your day be swift, drenched in the evil of your unforgivable past! May we cleanse you, and banish you from the world of light! May you walk this mortal plain for all eternity, blind to all that this world has to offer! FOR NATURE HAS CAST ITS JUDGEMENT, AND YOU ARE UNWORTHY!

However looking into the Uchiha boy's face, she felt a sense of...sympathy. It was bizarre to Ukiyo, as up until this moment she hadn't even considered him worthy of such emotions. But there was something about being on the precipice of the act that made Ukiyo cringe inside, if only for a moment. Perhaps...perhaps this is not the best way... Her hands were still, hesitating to press into the Uchiha's eyes further. Just as Ukiyo was considering what she was about to do, however, her attention was drawn to a massive figure of ice in her peripheral vision. It seemed to be approaching rapidly, forcing Ukiyo to concentrate on it for a moment. While she was briefly distracted, the will of her plants took advantage of the opportunity and took control of both of her hands. Ukiyo's hands then suddenly sprouted a number of roots at phenomenal speeds, slipping around each of the Uchiha's eyes and attaching it to her. However Ukiyo hardly noticed this as she activated her substitution jutsu to escape the rapidly approaching ice. With the eyes attached to Ukiyo, they ripped out of their sockets from being pulled on as she escaped. It happened in an instant as Ukiyo replaced herself with a log as far away as she could see. The log would be obliterated and appear in a puff of smoke as the dragon hit it.

Ukiyo, slipping behind the tree she had fled to (about 50 meters away), smiled reluctantly. She felt a strange sense of relief and disappointment. On the one hand, she was happy to not have to make the decision about the Uchiha, however on the other, she was upset with herself for not following through with her plan. How can I expect to cleans this world if I can't even bring myself to deal with one Uchiha? Ukiyo clenched her fists as her body tensed with frustration, yet once she did so, she was shocked to feel the anomalies in each hand. A bulb of anxiety rose up Ukiyo's throat as she looked down to see what they were, knowing exactly what they would be. The voice answered her question in a smooth, ominous tone as she saw what it was, By working together, Ukiyo. In each of her hands Ukiyo held a Sharingan eye partially wrapped up in roots, dripping some type of fluid through her fingers. Her hands began to shake a bit as the anxiety spread through her body, creeping through her veins inch by inch. She felt as if she was about to go into shock, so the will of her plants took over once more. There's no need to thank us, however we must be going now. Ukiyo began sinking into the earth below her feet as she merged with it, then rapidly moved through the system of roots to escape. What's...happening to me?...

[Exit thread]

WC: 3070

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 9 times in total

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
This thread is on hold until such a time that Ukiyo's jutsu list is revised by staff. We will try not to hold this up long, in the meantime, you can all continue role-playing in other threads, but keep in mind that you will have to return to this thread once it's off hold.

Thanks~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.