You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Test [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Test [Invite Only] Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 am

Night

Night

D-rank
He then looked at the kage and said, "I thought usually powerful clans would like to boast of their powers?" He then ran after the kage and said, "Wait after me!!!! I don't wanna evaporate!!!"

27The Test [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Test [Invite Only] Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:17 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I was walking a moderately slow speed but then I realized something. "Keep walking. I forgot something." I said as I disappeared from sight,naturally, and retrieved my Mizukage cloack. I ran back quickly and was ahead of Night once again.

after a few minutes we arrived at the village gates again. They were opened and we entered the village. "Let's see..." I began to think,looking around for a good place to eat. I then realized that we too had a place for ramen. "Follow me and don't get lost." I said with a chuckle as I walked to the ramen shop. "Hello there. I said as I sat down. "I will have twenty of your spiciest bowls please." I said with a kind smile. "He's paying for himself." I said as I pointed my right thumb at Night.

28The Test [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Test [Invite Only] Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As I walked into the ramen stall, I sat opposite of the kage and slumped my head on the table. After the waiter took the kage's order, he turned to Night and said, "What would you li-" Night interrupted him and said, "35 BIG BOWLS OF RAMEN, AND 45 GLASSES OF ICE PEACH TEA!!!!! MAKE IT QUICK!" The waiter then nodded and quickly ran away.

29The Test [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Test [Invite Only] Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:29 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Is that all your eating? Such a light course of food." I sat back in my chair and waited for our food. "I'm only eating twenty bowls to make my stomach feel better, haven't ate my usual 100 bowls in 1 hours." I said as I put my hands behind my head and looked up at the ceiling.

30The Test [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Test [Invite Only] Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night looked up and said, "Meh....I'm just eating this to help make my stomach feel better. I promised to go over to another ramen stall, my favorite ramen stall. I might be eating another 56 extra large ramen and 37 steamed buns." He then placed his head on the table, starving to death.

31The Test [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Test [Invite Only] Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:47 am

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
Our food arrived after a few minutes and I bowed my head to thank to waitresses who brought the food,requiring more than just one waitress to actually bring the dishes to us. I began to instantly chow down my food and was finished with all twenty bowls in five minutes,taking my time really on each bowl. The bowls were clean from how well i ate. I stood up and looked at Night. "Hope you don't mind picking up the tab,seeing as you were the one who wanted to eat. I'm off to work. Go train or something after your done eating and you paid." I said as I then turned around and walked out the ramen shop,disappearing as I stepped out. The waitresses surrounded the table to make sure you didn't bail on the bill.

[Exit Thread]

32The Test [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Test [Invite Only] Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:03 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As the food arrives, Night's face shone. He quickly ate and drank everything. He finished everything in 5 minutes. As the kage took his leave, he said, "But...What about the fo-". Before he could finish, he knew that he's dead. He took out as much as he had and passed it to the waiter. "That's my whole month's pocket money, and it's only the beginning. And that only paid off half of it. I guess I'll pay you back once my da-" As Night tried to walk away, the waiter caught his arm and said, "Oh, you don't. You'll be working here for one whole month. Look at the bright side, we provide free food." He was then dragged into the kitchen.

As he washes the dishes, he thought, "Oh, I'm so gonna kill that Kage one day!" He then continued washing until his dishes are done. He then left the restaurant and went home. [Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.