You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Grief and Loss  - Page 2 Empty Re: Grief and Loss Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Jean-Marc,

I just heard the news and I'm speechless. I don't know what to say. My heart aches and I'm in tears. I miss you. We started out on staff around the same time years ago, and I know that we butted heads a lot and drifted apart from the friendship we shared after my periodic absences. You were always here, and I knew that you were a new cornerstone of Saga even if we didn't speak. You were there and I was content to know that. You were a very good guy, and I wish we would have talked more than we did. That will always be my regret. I'm so sorry... Thanks for being you.

Rest well,
Chase

27Grief and Loss  - Page 2 Empty Re: Grief and Loss Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:10 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
My man Bokuden, Jean Marc. I always leave the site for a long time, but every time I come back, I check to see what Jean is doing first. We joined the site at the same time. I believe within days of each other. Early on, we role played all the time together, as we were two of the few Kumo genin at the time. I always had fun reading the rps we did in the past and the ones he did later.

Ever since I met him, I've watched and respected his every move. Almost everything I've done with my main character was motivated by Jean. I have an unlimited amount of respect for him. His dedication, wit, and leadership has always inspired me.

Other than leadership, another trait that really drew me to Jean, was his attention to detail. This was something I saw in him during our first thread together (almost 5 years ago), and I have never forgotten it. Til this day, there are many lessons I have learned from Jean, and many things I have observed from him that I try to implement in my real life, and on the rare occasions I log onto Saga.

I will miss you Jean-Marc.

28Grief and Loss  - Page 2 Empty Re: Grief and Loss Sun May 20, 2018 12:03 am

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
I know this is a bit late but i will definitely miss him :(

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.