You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Maki

Maki

D-rank
You create world peace for exactly 2 microseconds, then some chump brings you back to mock you for it.

I wish I was edgy

52The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Uesato

Uesato

D-rank
Wish granted but you're so edgy you keep piercing people nearby leaving a trail of bodies and are being charged for attempted murder

I wish I was a world class chef

53The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:05 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Granted, however in becoming one you became so arrogant no one is willing to hire you.

I wish trains had more capacity.

54The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:47 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
Trains have a limitless capacity, but the same capacity per car, people now live on constantly moving train cities. But its really just god playing snake... and he will loose.

I wish for all the knowledge of the world.

55The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:58 am

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
You gain the entire knowledge of the whole universe but your brain has matured so much that you cannot understand basic human language and nobody understands you.

I wish I had a pet wolf.

56The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:22 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
Granted. Your wolf eats you

I wish for a single grain of tablesalt.

57The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:40 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Granted, however all your possessions became that single grain of table salt.

I wish that junk food was healthy.

58The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 am

Ryuketsu

Ryuketsu

D-rank
Granted. All junk food becomes healthy, but ingesting any amount will cause a severe allergic reaction.

I wish I had my soul again.

59The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:35 am

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Granted. You get your soul back, but are afflicted with extreme empathy and altruism; feeling the need to donate all your time and resources to the world.

I wish that I could have a puppy.

60The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:05 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Granted you may have a puppy. But you are unable to find a puppy to adopt for the rest of your life.

I wish food was not required to live life.

61The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:05 am

Ryuketsu

Ryuketsu

D-rank
Granted, but you are now a voracious glutton who will eat anything, whether inedible or not.

62The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Since you guys for nothing, you are now in a black hole. Which sucks.

Forever young! I wish I could be forever yooooung!

63The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
You're an infant forever.

I wish that whatever bad things were going to happen to me would happen to the worst criminals instead.

64The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:17 am

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
Granted, you now live a completely uneventful life instead.

I wish classes wouldn't start before 10am.

65The Great Corrupt a Wish Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Corrupt a Wish Game Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:34 am

Kiriya

Kiriya

D-rank
Granted, classes start at 3 p.m. but they continue up to 11 p.m.

I wish rainy days would be less frequent.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.