You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Asura yawned as he slowly raised his head off of his pillow. His eyes slowly opened, showing the blurry light peering through the curtains. The blur started to clear as he shook his head from side to side, clearing his mind of the nightmares from last night, the sights of gigantic spiders crawling around him, vanishing, leaving his mind with the dream of a six-armed being, glowing with wrath. Asura tapped his forehead lightly with the palm of his head, his head aching, "Owww... Why today..." He quietly spoke in his low toned voice. He placed his legs over the side of the bed, looking down to the wooden floor of his small, rather cosy house. Asura dropped his feet onto the cold floor, the cool feel, running through his body, waking him up as he looked around, slowly taking steps to the bathroom where he washed himself off, cleaning his hair, teeth, and his body. He looked in the mirror, staring into his own eyes as he remembered the past few months, the hard work of those jobs, helping his brother out, having to earn some money so he could finally afford his brother's birthday present that he gave him a few days ago.

He walked out of the bathroom after drying himself off, making sure his backpack was by the door, ready for his trip. He held is arms out, stretching, performing several types of stretches before finally pushing himself off of the bed, making his way to the closet, opening the doors, throwing some clothes onto his bed before he decided to get dressed in his normal light blue T-shirt with a white trim, covering up his tattoo of the Senju Clan's symbol. He put on his jeans and his boots, before he finally decided to wear his normal grey shirt. Asura took his head band and placed it around his waist before heading out with his backpack on his back.

The moment he stepped out into the hallway, a young girl, about half his height, launched herself at him, tackling him to the ground and hugging him tightly. “Good Morning Asura!” She sang in her beautiful voice, wearing a blue dress that reached down to her ankles, it was beautiful and caused her to radiate. She hugged him tightly as he looked at her, the girl’s hair was white too, short with red highlights at the ends, and her stunning blue eyes were closed as she lied on top of him. “Morning Yuki” Asura spoke, his beautifully low voice sounding salutations while looking at her. “Brother? What day might it be?” She spoke with a sweet innocent voice, cuddling up to him as he wore a confused expression. “U-um, the day I travel to Kumo for my exam?” He sounded a little confused; she opened her eyes and looked up at him slowly, nodding slightly. “Yup, big bro, I wish you good luck.” She laughed, her sweet voice sounding in his ears as lifted her up off of him, before getting up and hugged her properly. "Thank you Yuki", Asura replied with a soft smile.

The front door to his house burst open with Asura stepping out onto the porch, a slight smile on the giant's face as he looked into the sky. Asura closed the door behind him, a strong breeze flowing by, moving his short silver hair and his grey shirt. He slowly closed his bright purple eyes and took a breath of the cool air in, feeling the thrill of a new day course through his blood. Asura's eyes slowly opened again, his eyes almost glittering in the sun, "Ah, this is going to be a fun day, I can smell it in the air. Something amazing is going to happen..." He spoke quietly to himself, his low voice sounding as he walked forward, the wood making a clunk underneath his boots. Slowly making his way to the end of the Village, "Today, I go to Kumogakure no Sato, and I will pass the Chunnin Exams!" He shouts before he sprints out of the village with his backpack on his shoulder, making his way out.

Word Count: 700

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.