You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
"The sun sure is up early, guess i was wrong in thinking i could beat it today." The sun was shining bright as Keigo was heading out oward the chuunin exams in support of his fellow leaf shinobi who were participating. He had not had the chance to meet any of them yet, but he felt he needed to be there hoping to make new experiences for him self as well. It had been awhile since he last journey afar from the village so he saw this as a great opportunity to do so, since he was granted to travel with the Hokage's permission. This will be his first time visiting an allied nation so he hoped to meet other shinobi besides his own of course. Maybe learn a few thing while he is out there. "Well i guess i better head out before the exams begin." Keigo put one foot ahead of him and then other before he began to rush of to Kumogakure in high hopes of seeing very intense competition that will only add to his motivation of being a great shinobi.

The jouney was well on it's way the birds were singing, the wild life surrounding was peaceful. Keigo found himself at a small outpost mostly meant for traveler to rest at. He had a bag full of stuff his mom prepared for him, so he decided to take a break from traveling to rest up a bit. It was a long journey ahead and a few hours had past into the afternoon. The sun was still bright, sometime glaring into Keigo's eyes. "Man this sun is crazy, guess i have to travel through the trees for a bit to cool off from the sun." Keigo noticed a small bench and sat there to enjoy a little snack he had in his bag, with a canteen full of water as well. The scenery was nice, there were also some small business around selling products to other travelers in the area. An hour had passed so the time had come for him to head of again in order to hopefully find another place to rest before the sun would set. Keigo put his stuff back in his bag threw it over his shoulder to leave for the next check point, but before he could leave he heard a commotion going on further ahead. He ran to the scene to see an old man on the ground hurt and a carriage that was tossed over. People were surrounding the old man, so Keigo walked up asking what had happened. The people had told him a bandit had stole from the old man some of his carrots that he was selling. "Tell me can you describe this person and point to the direction that the thief escaped to." The people described a boy in red clothing took the carrots and headed west into the nearby forest.

"Ok thanks i will be back in a minute." The task was simple find the red clothed bandit as quickly as possible. This was not planned for a simple journyed to the exams, but expect the unexpected, such a common phrase. Keigo was in the forest looking far and wide. He did not want to go to deep in the forest risking getting lost. He continued to look hoping to find something, until he heard something a few feet below him, under the branch he was standing on. "Red clothing yea there you go." Keigo saw the disgruntled figure carrying the carrots and looking all around seeming as if he believed he had got away. Keigo jumped off the branch in front of the figure. "Caught you red handed, so what do you...." Before he could finish his sentence he noticed the boy was no theft but a person trying to survive. Keigo noticed the boy looked as if he had went through hell, with bruises all on his arm, legs and face. The boy looked scared filled with so much fear. He had noticed Keigo was a shinobi, because of his headband and suddenly fell on his knees begging for forgiveness saying he was just so hungry. Keigo felt sympathy for the boy and brought him back to the resting area. " Here is your thief." Keigo made sure the boy apologized to the old man. The boy feel on his knees in front of the old man and the people as well felt sympathy for the young boy. The old man forgave the young boy and offered him a job to help him sell his carrots. The boy smiled thanking the man. Keigo felt happy for the boy knowing he was given a second chance at life.

Time had passed before Keigo's eyes and he was way behind schedule, but before he tried to leave, the old man cried out to him on his carriage with a horse pulling it. He asked if Keigo was heading to the chuunin exams, because he was going there to sell his product because of the attraction. "Yea i'm heading there, but i'm way behind my intended schedule." The old man offered him a lift and Keigo happily accepted the offer. "Thanks a lot that would be a huge help." So keigo hopped in the back of the carriage along with the young boy who thanked him and he was off to the exams with some new friends that tagged along. After a few days had passed riding in a carriage, he had finally reached his destination Kumogakure. Keigo jumped out the carriage and gave a big thanks to the old man and a big smile to the young boy. "Thanks for the ride maybe i will see you guys around." The old man and the boy waved to Keigo as they went there separate ways. He had finally arrived noticing the mountain sides and the clouds that looked so close. "So this is Kumogakure." Keigo entered the village excited for what was to come and to see who would stand on top of the exams.

1016/600

(416 words Left over)

[Travel Complete]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.