You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suzuna

Suzuna

D-rank
The initial shock faded bit by bit as Suzuna made her way home. It was half past two in the afternoon and the clock kept ticking mercilessly.
She needed a plan, something, anything that would help her out of the mess Hisao had pushed her into.
But what could she possibly do? Tell her family? She grimaced. And make them pay for her own mistakes? Certainly not. In trying to protect her, they would only get themselves killed sooner or later. The DAO was not to be underestimated.

Deeply in thought she arrived at her home, hesitated for another moment and then carefully opened the door.
"Hey Suzu! You're back?" Satsuki's voice came out of the kitchen at once, making Suzuna gulp.
Oh no, they were all here: her brothers, sisters and parents sitting at the kitchen table and having their lunch.
"Come join us," her brother Makoto said. "You've been out for a while."
There was absolutely no way that she could talk to them now, not with what had happened just an hour ago.

Suzuna forced a smile on her lips and declined, putting every bit of cheerfulness she had left into her words. "Uh, sorry, I've had a stomach ache all day. Plus... the training was really exhausting. I'll go sleep for a little."
Fortunately, nobody seemed to suspect anything. Her mother gave her a quick once over before letting her go with a smile. "Hmm... true, you look kinda pale. Okay, go rest and tell me when you're hungry later."
"Yeah."

~

For another half an hour or so, Suzuna did nothing but lie on her bed and wallow in self-pity. This was until she grew tired of staring at the ceiling and wondering how much longer she had to live.
"Seriously, where's my optimism," she thought, slightly embarrassed. "I've never been the kind to give up so easily."
Alright, time for brain storming.

The meeting with the rebels was the most important thing right now.
If she could somehow soothe their anger and make them reconsider, she would be free to stay in Konoha with her family and friends.
Money. Of course. She'd give them all the money she had.
Furthermore, she knew those people, they weren't strangers.

Master Yon, her former sensei.
Ruri and Chisage, the two cheerful girls that had been in her squad. The three of them had always gotten along well.
And then there was Hisao, the leader's son and her... ex-boyfriend.
Suzuna's cheeks turned red. She should not count on Hisao for forgiveness. After their breakup, he must have grown to hate her.
Even so, the others might still have mercy on her.

Suzuna nodded, more hopeful than before. Yes, she would give it her all.
"Just don't panic. It's not over yet."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.