You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The forests were filled with unrest as the creatures of the night began to slowly emerge from their dwellings, the forest that was normally filled with the sounds of birds chirping and animals making their presence known to all. This place was now cold and empty with nothing but the moonlight shining down upon the center of an altar which had risen from beneath the earth as a figure made its way through the forest.

The cloak shrouded in darkness as the creatures of the night backed away, the wolves who were eager for some new prey bowed their heads in shame and fear. They did not dare to challenge the aura or the strength of the one who was travelling through this dark forgotten path. Others were also travelling to this location, that was for certain and it was destiny or fate that had brought them here. Each of them were driven by a promise, a promise which could not be made by the Light and could only be found within the shadows of Darkness. When asked how does one see a shadow in the dark, the answer is simple, you never see it but you know its there.

With each step from the small foot of a child that was following the dark path, but was he following this path bravely as his cloak blew in the wind, his eyes were reflecting what little bit of moonlight could break through the trees of the forest. His blood had begun to get heated as he had healed from his wounds he suffered earlier, he had been walking for what seemed like an eternity. It had been several months that had passed since he met with the young girl Azumi who showed him his weakness, but also helped him to find his strength. His blonde hair was a bit shorter than it used to be, which hardly anyone would notice since there were very few who even cared about him. He looked around as he began to utter words carefully as he approached a barrier of sorts made of thorns and guarded by what looked like a murder of crows.

"I am surrounded by Light, and seek shelter within the Darkness"
"I am a soldier of the night, and have proven my existence"
"I will become the heart, that binds us all to the dark path"
"I will become the mind, that wills on the pride of my wrath"

"I am the Heart of Darkness, I am the hope of all that is sacred"
"I am the avatar of both love and endless hatred"

With those words the thorns gave way and the crows flew off as he entered this place which seemed to welcome him openly. He had entered the circle of Darkness as the entire place opened up as he knew he no longer had the right to turn back now. He opened up his cloak and took out a heart and tossed it into the center. He had paid the ultimate price for the opening unto darkness, he through the heart of one who loved him, this was how it came to be that a village of more than one thousand people became a village of ghosts.

Words = 540

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

A second shadow approached...

Binsu slowly made his way towards the rendezvous point, taking small and sturdy strides along the flattened path that ran through the dense forest. He memorised every detail of the path he walked, hoping to commit the route towards the secret location to memory for later re-use. He took a mental picture of the site's look, captured its smell and remembered the sounds he heard as he walked. He had managed to bring with him his usual travelling attire, which consisted of his incredibly lightweight chameleon skin-tight suit, which was hidden well beneath the cover of his modified ANBU armour. Over the two sets of armour Binsu wore a large, draping cloak that appeared pitch black in colour. Attached on the back of the cloak's neck was a large hood, which Binsu pulled over his head to mask the majority of his identity. The swordsman tied a wide, thin strip of cloth around his right eye, which was meant to hide the stolen eye he had replaced with his own. Sheathed by his left hip, inside the cloak were his two swords Daken and Seiteki ejji, both tucked loosely in their soft leather scabbards. slung inside the cloak and on the back of his ANBU belt was Binsu's large collapsible fuuma shuriken and tied around his right thigh was his black kunai pouch, which held his kunai, senbon and other small tools. At first sight the man appeared reasonably hostile, but underneath the guise he posed as a potential war lord.

He surveyed the area sharply as he struggled to find the place he was informed to meet at by his latest friend Yosuke. The boy hadn't described the location in great detail; he must've assumed the swordsman, who introduced himself then as a traveller, knew his way around Takigakure's outskirts. Truth be told, the lone swordsman knew as much about the country as he knew about the clouds of stars that hung high in the sky when day turned to night. Luckily enough he was able to scale an area as large as 1km squared around him, which meant he could pinpoint the exact location of the base he was told to meet at or at least track down the chackra signal of the person who had agreed to wait for him at the meeting point.

"A few friends of mine are going to hold a meeting at an arranged rendezvous point within the boarders of Takigakure and i extend an invitation to you for you to come as well," his friend had said to him. The noble swordsman hadn't bothered to ask much about the occasion; however he was cautious enough to ask about who to expect to see at the meeting. Among the various names he was given, none fitted his description of an enemy, although none fitted his description of ally either. Binsu suspected he was being led into a trap, but it'd be the first one ever he really anticipated. 'What if we get ambushed at this meeting?' Binsu's voice of reason asked, to which he answered, 'Fate told me I won't die today, or the day after, and I will live to see another decade pass before my life is threatened'. Little truth could be seen in his bold assumptions: surely the man couldn't have known about the day he'd die, right? Thus far, fate hadn't proven him wrong.

After a few more tedious strides along the narrow grassland pathway, Binsu came across a large stone barrier almost completely covered in razor-sharp thorns. The man came to a halt only a meter away from the monument, before taking a quick look around the area hoping to spot the man that had asked him to come here in the first place. There were no signs of any people nearby, nor signs of any animals nearby either. It was as if this was the deadest part of the forest, which by the look of the area didn't surprise the swordsman at all. After shifting his attention back towards the thorn-covered barrier a thought suddenly struck his mind: he had been given a chant, or rather a number of verses to repeat in order to gain entrance into the hidden place. Recalling his memories to the best of his ability, Binsu began repeating the phrases aloud.

No matter how cheesy and untrue he thought the phrases were, Binsu couldn't convince himself he could've come up with anything better: not in the short time he had known about the phrases at least. After he finished uttering the last few words of the sacred verses, the sound of stone grinding against stone could be heard, along with the repetitive sounds of dead thorns snapping and the irritating cries of the crows that soon flew away from the site as the stone walls opened to reveal a hidden entrance into the passageway he'd soon follow towards the hidden 'lair' of the people he'd been informed about.

The Dark Society, they boldly called themselves, but just how much did their name truly represent their business? After walking across the many dark hallways of the hidden building, Binsu finally was drawn towards the only lit room within the halls. The room was circular, and as he walked inside he saw a figure in a dark cloak much like his own, standing tall in the middle of the room. "I received an invitation to come here, what is the occasion might I ask?" Binsu asked coldly, making sure he didn't give the man/lady the impression that he was weaker than he truly was.

WC ~ 1031 (- 700 for strength training B-0 > B-1)

And... (- 325 for Endurance training D-0 > D-1)

Left over: 6

Last edited by Binsu on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Shibirin

Shibirin

D-rank

*I have to say some silly phrase? Heh, not a chance,* Shibirin thought to himself, as he stood on top of a large branch that grew from the side of the closest tree to the site, sharing his glare with his surroundings and waiting for the right moment to act.

The young war veteran had been exclusively invited to join a newly formed cult that began its movement in the province of Takigakure. The organisation believed in darkness, so much that they incorporated it into their brand. Shibirin, being the cold-hearted, ruthless murderer the world had come to recognise him as, thought it'd be a great idea to associate with these criminal-wannabes, at least until he found something more productive to spend his time on. After having been once in the largest criminal organisation during his early years as a rogue shinobi, he knew or rather had a deep understanding of what these gangs were for. What they were after. In his eyes, shinobi that joined these cults often wanted one of four things; power, respect, freedom, belonging or all of the above. During his years under the support of the Shichiouza, all Shibirin longed for was power. He couldn't care less about whether or not he earned the respect of someone else, and with power he believed freedom would follow. He was wrong.

The white haired man could almost vividly remember the first time he made the choice to leave his village. Various emotions took a strong hold of him at the time and he struggled to fight the urge to stay. But knowing completely what he would be leaving behind if he left, his home, his mother, what was left of his friends, in the end he still made the choice to abandon his life in search of a new one. A better one. Although he would live to regret that choice every day for the rest of his life, he admits he'd do the same thing again if he was give the chance to wind back time. He was sure he'd make the same decision he made then, and perhaps that was the reason he refuses to go back to Sunagakure. He knew the old Kage had left office, and that his old friend Trilby, along with all the other members of the prestigious cult he once belonged to had died. Including its original founder and leader, then the most feared man on earth: Hao Uchiha. After Utau died, Shibirin knew they would come for him next, so he erased his entire identity, gave up everything he had worked for and began life anew under a new face. Under a new name. With a different past. Shibirin however had hoped that one day people would stop looking for him and the name Shichiouza would be forgoten and lost in the history books, so he planned to return on that day a stronger, faster, better man than he was before. After hiding from the world for what seemed like a decade, the Silver Swordsman had finally returned.

"Binsu is here," Hades informed, returning from a short flight he had taken above the area to spot any incoming intruders. The ferocious towering bear Shibirin had left Hades as had grown into a terrifying beast, with the misleading looks of a dainty polar bear. The creature had also learnt a few more Jutsu, one of them being the clever Bear King technique he had used a few minutes ago to shape himself into the white dove he appeared as now. "Hmm, so my brother has finally decided come to the dark side, an overdue hope of mine yes but still worth my congratulations," the man spoke aloud, as he slowly crouched down before awaiting the arrival of his lost relative.

A few minutes after the notification, a tall figure in a cloak approached the stone monument Shibirin had made his priority to guard until a member with the password had opened the gates for him. From where he stood Shibirin couldn't confirm the identity of the man his companion had warned him to be Binsu. He/She looked tall enough to match his brother's height, and certainly had the same build as he had the last time the two had met. Before he could give Hades the order to confirm the man's identity once more, Shibirin saw the man give a quick glance around the area. He hoped he hadn't spotted him, but as a pre-caution Shibirin quickly hid behind the trunk of the tree he had been standing on, stepping onto a tree branch that was positioned just around the other side of the tree and away from the figure's gaze. After Shibirin heard the man begin to chant the sacred passwords he didn't want to say himself, he turned his head aroun the tree's trunk to have another look at the cloaked man. A few seconds later, the stone wall that had been standing in the figure's way suddenly split into two before separating apart, creating an entrance into the hidden building Shibirin suspected he was to go in. As soon as the figure walked inside, Shibirin signalled his bird companion to follow before leaping off of the branch he had been standing on and onto the front of the new entrance. The two then quickly made their inside before the doors decided to close once more.

*They have to tighten their security,* Shibirin thought to himself, as then quietly followed the figure a few meters behind him. Where he turned, he also turned and where he stopped he stopped. It took the two of them a few seconds to reach a lonely lit room, before Shibirin waited for the figure to step in first before following closely behind, his bird Hades perched on top of his left shoulder. "I received an invitation to come here, what is the occasion might I ask?" the figure spoke towards a third figure that stood in the middle of the room. "As was I brother, only I know what the occasion is," Shibirin interrupted, as he came closer towards the men, making his mocking smirk a little more than obvious.

WC - 1042

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
ooc: on phone let's just go with this, sorry for being late..

A lethal night, indeed. The bloody moon glared down at the rotten earth as the howls of the lonesome wolfs echoed through the hollow space, tearing the silence apart, what time is better to start an organization that sleeps in the arms of darkness' beautiful cradle, beautiful, yet abhorrent, it was truly a night of mystery, it was a night where darkness gathers, a night he was invited to, and a night he invited to.

The young man paced the distance between him and the location of the gathering, his lust was no more, it turned to darkness, darkness that swallows everything, his darkness was a malicious one, a one that crept its way out of his body, his chakra warning the creature close to him and before long he arrived at the location where his eyes met three figures, two of them were Binsu and Yuzu, the other one was truly odd, Tsuneo held back not, and he cared not for mere words or for anything but power and a few selections of people, his chakra was far greater than what one of his rank would have, and it was out there the monstrosity, or so his chakra can be called for its cold dark, malicious nature.

203 WORDS

Last edited by Yosuke on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
OOOC very sorry about the lateness, had tests and work with the college XD

Wolfgang walked through the forest of takigakure, the darkness surrounding his body like the black cloak he wore, underneath his cloak he wore his anbu armour without a shirt, making it like a sleevless vest, on his head Wolfgang wore a black straw cloak hat. it was the dead of night as Wolfgang walked, the animals of the forest were milling about him, but as he passed them they turned tail and bolted at the sight of him, being not only tall but also extremly huge around the chest, Wolfgang was a scary figure in the daylight, the night only heightened his look.

As Wolfgang walked he kept looking for the landmarks that he was informed to keep his eye out for, since he was invited to some kind of cult meeting, the group was presented as the group of darkness or something like that, Wolfgang saw money and power in it and decided that he would check it out and see how it goes, so when Wolfgang came up to the large stone tablet covered in thick thorn viens he knew that he was there, he also knew that he had to say the motto or passcode of sorts, he honestly found it kind stupid but knew he wasnt getting any farther without saying it so he recited loudly and uninternested,

The saying certanly did descibe Wolfgang though, it made him wonder how much he would actually like this group if they were all like him in some way, he had never meeted like minded people other then his apprentice who was currently fighting in the chuunin exams, and as he finished the saying the door opened op wide to reveal a antechamber of sorts, he walked in and saw the others, one extrmely small, another two of normal size, though they all gave off an aura of darkness, as Wolfgang entered the room he threw off his cloak and tossed it to the ground and kept his black straw hat on his head, he looked around the room and said in a loud voice,
I got an Invitiation, whos in charge of this group meeting He said in a deep gravely voice that rumbled through the area, he had no idea who was in charge out of the people in the room with him, he only hoped that it was the kid on the other side of the room who looked oddly familiar....

Last edited by Wolfgang on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The meeting had finally begun as the five had arrived as planned by the organisation and it was thus that the one in the cloak before them turned his head slowly to look back at them. There were several strange people with two of them being people he met before, Wolfgang who had once fought with him long ago and Yosuke who had saved him after he was injured in battle. The other two looked strong but he knew better than to judge by appearance when the entire location changed. The ground all five of them stood on began to rotate slowly before it stopped and a sudden drop as the ground pulled them down to the depths as the young boy whose hair seemed to stick out more as his cloak blew crazily in the upward winds caused by their descent into the abyss.

After close to five minutes the ground stopped as the area began to light up with eyes glowing in the dark. Then several old hooded figures stepped towards the young boy accepting that he paid the price as the others would clearly pay theirs as well. An old man coughed before speaking in a voice to answer all the people's questions. At this time the boy looked to the man as he waited patiently as the wind blew from all ends indicating a draft. Almost nothing but the old man and a few other hooded figures could be seen and mostly just the glowing eyes all around them.

"You have all been invited as one's who can walk along the path of darkness, however you all should know why you are here. It is now that each of you are to reveal your reasons anyway in which you choose to. For accepting to join us we will help you achieve a desire of yours and you will help us to save the world from the Light that plagues it. So let us start with you young one, what is it that you seek in exchange for joining us."

The young boy took a deep breathe before speaking out loudly. "I am here to become stronger than anyone else, so i can protect my family and so i can destroy the Light. The Light will never accept my mother, my family, or me. I believe in what you stand for and i will fight for you and my family"

The old man laughed a bit before answering, "Very well, if it is power you seek we will gladly give it to you. You all understand how corrupt the Light is and how weak it has made the people over the years. You may already understand that we do not care what your reasons are, for we are all brothers in darkness"

The old man then approached the next man awaiting his answer as he spoke to him
"Now what is your desire and would you be willing to defeat and even kill those blinded by the Light?"

Words = 540 + 503 = 1043(1 EP)

OOC Comment Important:

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu heard a farmiliar voice break through the unsettling white noise that filled the almost empty room. The voice sounded stern and cold. It pierced his unguarded ears with saturated words stained with dark and empty promises. Those harsh unfolding words gave the mysterious identity of the hidden speaker away much too quickly, much too soon. Upon hearing the voice address him as his 'brother' Binsu automatically pieced together the identity of the speaker. It was his brother Shibirin, the man that had both gifted him and cursed him with the burden of carrying his favourite sword, his honourable 'pet' and his exotic Byakugan. Upon first receiving those items Binsu swore his brother was mocking his own strength by handing the 'artefacts' to him, but today he came to realise that he never truly used them as much as he had thought he would. Still, every day of his life had been a lead up to the day the two of them would be reunited. Every day was a build up, a crescendo of the symphony that would be their union. But alas that Union had come, that day was today. It was sad Binsu had to meet his brother after so many lonely years, in the company of strangers he had seen more times in his life than his own blood brother.

"It took you eight years to build up the courage to see me again, and you choose here of all places to do it," Binsu spoke bluntly with a grimacing expression worn over his usual cheerful face. He wasn't all that impressed with his brother's odd timing, but he knew this gathering wasn't about them: it was about something much more important than their relationship, and if all went to plan it'd hopefully spark an eternal friendship or comradeship between the participants of the meeting. "We'll discuss this another time, onto the more urgent matter at hand." Within two minutes of his arrival, two more figures had managed to make Reid way into the the spacious room, before stopping in their tracks a meter or so away from the others. Binsu gave a slight nod to the newcomers, before fixing his attention on the guy in the middle.

Suddenly the ground beneath them gave off a short sequence of harsh vibrations, before slowly beginning to sink further beneath ground level. It took the room roughly five minutes to completely stop moving, before a few odd faces on figures with cloaked bodies began to pour from the shadows that surrounded them, all positioned at various corners of the room, all surrounding the 5 unsuspecting members. The faces look too old to be 'alive' or at the least healthy, which might've been an uplifting note if all they were offering was devine knowledge beyond any normal human being's understanding. But strangely enough these old figures welcomed the group with a peculiar question that aimed to uncover their true intentions for seeking 'the shadows' for 'help'. They asked each of the members the same question, starting with the guy Binsu had spotted first when he entered the room. They asked:

"You have all been invited as one's who can walk along the path of darkness, however you all should know why you are here. It is now that each of you are to reveal your reasons anyway in which you choose to. For accepting to join us we will help you achieve a desire of yours and you will help us to save the world from the Light that plagues it. So let us start with you young one, what is it that you seek in exchange for joining us." To which the guy answered;

"I am here to become stronger than anyone else, so i can protect my family and so i can destroy the Light. The Light will never accept my mother, my family, or me. I believe in what you stand for and i will fight for you and my family."

There was a brief comment on the man's answer from the questioner, before he directed his question to the rest of the group, inviting only one person to answer per time, just as the first guy had done. Binsu thought about the first guy's answer, and weighed it against his own answer, which would seem a little less passionate than the first guy's, but luckily enough it wouldn't be a lie. "I am here out of pure curiosity, and on the basis of I was invited by one of these young men that stand before me. But as far as I'm concerned, I was never affected by the light or dark. I presume however, that they are blunt metaphors for all the opposites in life, where the light is considered to be the things that are shoved in our eyes by those ranked above us in society and how the dark gives us rest from this harsh light. Or do you mean to represent the shinobi system as the dim light that tries to prove it is the only form of light out there, when in truth there is a much brighter light that can only be seen in the shadows, in the dark when all other sources of light have failed?" Binsu bored himself with his own rant, but strangely enough thought it had to be said. He felt as though he was the only one at this meeting who didn't quite understand the question the old man had asked them all, so instead he answered the question he didn't understand by answering a question he did understand. The man asked him for a Left, Binsu have him 3 rights. He then quickly eyed the rest of the group and said, "the dark can be a powerful light..." and with that he returned his gaze back towards the old man, ultimately signifying the end of his answer, his attention paid.

Unused WC: 1000 (- 975 training Endurance D-2 > C-0)

Left over: 25

Total WC: 2031 (2 EP)

Last edited by Binsu on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:24 am; edited 6 times in total

Shibirin

Shibirin

D-rank

"It took you eight years to build up the courage to see me again, and you choose here of all places to do it," his brother spoke with criticising words. It was painfully boring listening to his occasional rants, no matter how short or long they ended up being. Shibirin couldn't help but purge the smirk he had been holding back since the moment he Binsu enter the den, the smirk that had a thousand emotions all swirling within it. He could tell Binsu was a little more than irritated by his sudden, unsuspected re-appearance in the shinobi world. He wasn't pleased with the fact that his brother had waited for so long to meet him again at the gathering of a soon-to-be dark organisation. Shibirin could care less. He didn't hide from the world to please himself, and his other choices at the time were 'turn yourself in and get killed' or 'get killed along side your comrades'. Growing up Shibirin had never been a team player, he never believed in sacrificing yourself for your friends or comrades' sake, but it was that selfish mentality of his that had preserved his life till this day. Had he chosen to do what any other 'delusional' person would've done back then, Shibirin wouldn't have been alive today to tell the tale. "Nice seeing you too," Shibirin spoke with smile, before accepting the fact that they're personal reunion would have to take place at another place and time.

Before anyone else got a word in the conversation, the ground began to move downwards beneath the level it was on. Shibirin was impressed: his old 'gang's' hideout had nothing as advanced as this. The most advanced thing they had was their second in-command leader's dusty old hat which till this day no one knew the true function of. The calm and collect swordsman remained calm and collected for the duration of the descent, exchanging looks with the rest of the group members as though he had expected their attention to be on him. About five minutes later the ground stopped moving, and before anyone could guess what had just happened, many old men dressed in draping cloaks all appeared out of the shadows that surrounded the now-underground room. One of them in particular began explaining something about the dark and the light, and how the latter was to be frowned upon to an extreme extent by those who sought to join their 'cult'. The man began asking each member the same expected question of why they had come here in the first place? Why they wanted this brotherhood's help with whatever plans they had? The first guy to answer spoke about how he wanted power so that he could protect his family and those he loved, and something about killing the light or something. The next member of the group to speak was his boring brother, Binsu, who as expected gave the old men a speech about how lame his attempts of comprehending the meaning of life was. Shibirin didn't know why people chose to over complicate the fairly straight forward and simple things in life, he didn't understand why people claimed to show strength in the very things that weakened them. He didn't understand why these old men didn't just ask them what the fuck they were doing here?

At last it came for Shibirin's turn to answer and just as he didn't like saying the odd, soapy phrases that were used as the password for access into this hideout, he didn't want to give the man the answer he wanted. Instead, he spoke what was on his mind and chose to be extremely blunt with every word he spoke. "I could care less about the light and the dark, to me they're just things that are always there. As for why I came to you guys, i seek the one thing you all truly seek. Power, and quite frankly my friends there is power in numbers. I don't have one set goal, but if I did have one it'd be to use all the power I have to fulfil my needs. Let me make it clear that my desires are different to my needs. I don't need to fight for any of your causes, but I desire your strength so I do." Shibirin spoke with a forked tongue, his venomous words spitting the facts out towards the other members of the group with every verse. He didn't want anyone here to one day get diss appointed if he somehow chose to abandon them like he did with his old comrades, but he also wanted them to understand that so long as they aided him with his own goals, he'd do whatever it took and more to see it that their goals were also met. It was a risky way to introduce himself, but the truth was always a gamble with trust.

Total WC: 1889

(- 675/675 training Strength E-1 > D-0)
(- 750/750 training Speed E-0 > D-0)
(- 450/450 training Endurance E-0 > E-3)

Left Over: 14

Last edited by Shibirin on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
UZUMAKI TSUNEO'S MAIN THEME
It  seems that his partner, Binsu, was acquainted with the man beside him, not that it mattered but it was  Tsuneo's turn to speak, he smiles a faint smile as he looks at his little friend Yuzu, and then lets his smile fade looking back at the old man, he was asked, about his motives.... Should he lie? He thought to himself. He also thought that lying will most likely be the best way into this organization.

After a minute of silence that Tsuneo used to glare at the ground, rain would fall,  Tsuneo wet messy white hair would cover slight bits of his eyes and face, the old man would ask the question once again, still he remained silent.

“Save the world.... Hubris” he spoke with his lowered head as slight laughter arose quietly in the silence, his emotions were like a bullet begging to be released to pierce the ears of the world and the world itself, Tsuneo was no sane lad, he had no limits when it came to desires, he spoke in an abhorrently cold voice “What I desire from you is exactly the same thing, power”His left eye lit up in its dark red color as all that surrounded it turned black. 

“The world is at its core unfair, loss of loved ones, betrayal, war, bloodshed, it is abhorrent, and thus I, I found my solution.... You may use me for the time being, but I...Will destroy the world, the five nations, and I..” he paused as he walked towards Yuzu placing a hand on his shoulder “Will create a world for my loved ones, and I will demolish all that stands in my way, I'm fresh out of mercy, and I'm far too wise for hypocritical ideologies. For the time being power and revenge are my.... Priorities.”

A declaration

Whether for good or bad he blurted out what he had in mind, whether he was a wise man or a fool he did not care, for him it was foolish to think that this world would become any better, through silenced means. If he must he'll carve fear into the hearts of all shinobi, should he fail in his objective or in other words die, letting them know, that one day someone, someone as broken as he is,  would one day rise against the world and take it upon him to destroy this unfair world, this broken down unfair world.

“Should I fail, I'll make sure to die after carving fear into the hearts of all existences, and someday, someone as broken as I am. Will detest the world and take it upon him, to destroy it, and rebuild it,”

He spoke bluntly as his left eye pierced through whatever fell in it's path, the red glare of a predator, wishful thinking? foolish dreaming? Whatever others thought of his words, his tone was serious, as if it was something he'd do even if it was the last thing he'll even attempt.

“Strength does exist in numbers, and just as any of you will use me, I'll use you guys as well.... If I am to be called foolish, or  idiotic, I couldn't care less, you were granted my resolve, whether we are enemies or allies, it is fully up to you.” Was the end of his speech as he sat down on a rock, his guard up, he was not sure about the person he had not met before and thus, had his guard up, the old man spoke to them earlier and clearly informed Tsuneo that he was not alone by saying “we,” and “us.”

He was not someone to be underestimated, and even though it was obvious that his goal is a one that requires incredible strength, a strength beyond reason, which is what he always wanted.

The boy would stop at nothing to accomplish his goal, 'twas more sad and terrifying than anything, sincerity was obvious in his words, he was a boy tortured by fate, a one that endured, and one that cursed the world for its own abhorrent nature.

The young one's words were obvious for any sane person, he wanted to merely create a safe haven for the poor souls and the pure, the ones tortured by fate, and his loved ones, he was a gentle kind boy, and he still is, he always devoted his life towards others, he always cursed fate for hurting him like it always did, but never cared for himself, instead he cared for others, and saved the souls of the damned, he always showed care for others, and never stopped to care or sympathize his  wretched lonesome self.

He was pure, not innocent for the blood on his hands, but he was as pure as one can get, he was merely misguided, fate's hand had forced him to endure such pain.

He was terribly always alone, wherever he received love, he lost it, he was always the crybaby type, but after the things he endured, crying was no longer something he was able to do, convinced himself crying would only make look weak, suffering alone, whenever a hand reached towards his shoulder or back, aiming to comfort him, it died and rotted away in mere moments, he was always terribly alone.

He found happiness when he was accepted by the man he regarded as his older brother, but soon he learned that his brother might be dead, his anger and hatred only increased, yet his purity was never breached, his rage turned into a silent one. The boy knew he was slowly becoming a monster, and knew his death was drawing near, but he also knew that it was his duty to rip this world apart, and sew it in a perfect manner, in a manner that held no gaps for wretched criminals, and no gaps for pain, sorrow, or unfairness, he was merely a child, a seventeen years old boy, with ambitions, should someone mock him for his goal he would even work harder towards it, a new world of peace, that was the last thread of hope he clang to, he still held hope, and despite that he would receive a great deal of hatred, he couldn't care less, “hate me if you will, but never hate one another”, was what he rephrased in his mind countless of times.

He truly is a kind, gentle boy, prone to hatred.

Training
1276/1175
Reaction time: C>>>C2
Words left for use: 101

Last edited by Yosuke on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
(Sorry for short post, Work and college are kicking me ass)

Wolfgang watched and listened as the others were talked too by a mysterious man, each person before him had many reasons to be here, and they all said so, including someone that he actually recognized, Yuzu, the kid he had fought with a while prior, though why he was really here Wolfgang knew not, when he had met him he had seemed very jovial and happy, the other members were all strangers to him as of yet, he was kind of excited to meet them all in due time.

''And for the last one, as i have said before,You have all been invited as one's who can walk along the path of darkness, however you all should know why you are here. It is now that each of you are to reveal your reasons anyway in which you choose to. For accepting to join us we will help you achieve a desire of yours and you will help us to save the world from the Light that plagues it. So let us start with you young one, what is it that you seek in exchange for joining us sir'' Wolfgang looked up from his straw hat, looking over the room with his white dead eyes, everyone else here had reason to hate the light, they had such conviction, it made him smile, he wasnt the most broken person in the room for once in his life.

Wolfgang then answered the man in his deep gravely voice, the sound bouncing off of the walls like a dull thunder,
I am here to see the blood of the light...they have scorned me since i was born, each tattoo on my body is one time they have cast me down, each time they have called me monster or a Drunken child, they have never given me the chance to live, so i have never given it to them,I have nearly been classified a Missing ninja many a time. The hate that brews deep in my being is what has made me who i am today...a monster, i accept the fate with open arms, but i do need help smashing the light from existence, and that is why i am here Wolfgang stood with his back to the wall looking around the area, he wondered if they would accept him here, where as no one has ever accepted him before, he cracked his neck as it popped and cracked and awaited more action before he did or said anything else...In comparison

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The old man gave an evil laugh before pushing back the hood even further as darkness covered the old mans face along with a fact that became clear now, the man himself was blind and all he could ever hope to see was darkness. The man then spoke out loud as the rest of the people began creeping out of the shadows.

"Welcome to Kurai no Kyokai, for those of you that may have not gotten deep enough to understand what it is we are doing, but..."

There was a deep silence as a dark aura approached as hundreds to thousands of crows gathered around one figure as the location they were in changed as the Moon appeared behind her as she stood above everyone on an old elderly branch of an ancient dead tree as the people around her spread out.

The woman spoke in a distorted voice as she then looked at each of them. "You have been selected and you have chosen your path, once you take this path you will be bound by our covenant and the punishment for betrayal is death. Those who fear death should leave now and never return, the covenant shall not be broken by those weak of heart. Begin the ritual and when all is done i shall reveal all to you in my chambers"

The woman walked away as the crows followed her, darkness distorting the light around her hiding her figure. The people all began chanting an undecipherable language that had never been heard by any outside of the organisation. Finally five hooded monks appeared each one standing before each of those welcomed there that day.

The monk then whispered, repeat everything i say and show your conviction. The covenent rules all and you need to understand what you say has meaning.

"I will forsake the world and the laws binding me to the light"
When given a choice, you will follow the path that is right regardless of the laws set by man

"I will cut down the filth that rules us, protect those who choose to live within the darkness"
Those who try to stop us and those who try to rule us must die
I will protect my brothers and sisters within this dark society

"They have made us weapons, so we will show them the true meaning of what a weapon is"
I will become stronger than anyone before me

"They have made us fight for the light that makes us blind to the truth"
Those who rule us have made us fight for lies

"In the darkness there are no lies, only the truth. I will become the truth of the world, I will become the Darkness"

The Darkness offers us only truth and in exchange i shall become the truth of the world.

As the young boy was the first to complete his covenent vows, the monk then took the boys hand and cut the palm slightly as the blood was poured into a chalace. Each of the monks had these and this was only the first part of the ritual. Did it only take saying a few words with meaning or was there more to this then they could ever understand.

Words = 1043 + 539 = 1582(1 EP)

More OOC Info:

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
OOC Comment : Due to everyone being busy and so one just letting everyone in this thread know that this will be continued later on in a flash back so everyone please add up and hand in your words for event points... This thread is TBC at a later date either in same location if still here or as a flash back in another meeting that just recaps on this meeting...
Thanks to all those participating and congratulations on being the first members of the Dark Society

Closing Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.