You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
Zanto knew he didn’t have a lot of chakra so he needed to develop a jutsu that will give him the element of surprise, close the gap and knock the person off balance. Then he had an Idea. He knew he could do almost anything he just had to figure out the mechanics of the jutsu.
‘I need to increase my speed and create something to knock back the enemy.’
Zanto figured the speed portion would be simple. It’s the force that knocks the enemy back… that might be a problem.
‘First step I have to concentrate my void energies.’ Zanto thought.
He closed his eyes and focused. Diverting a great deal of void energies to his feet sense this was his first time doing something like this he didn’t know how much to use and he wanted to go at least 15 meters. That mistake was going cause him a lot of pain. He tried to jump only to have the extra power launch him straight up into the air. Zanto then came crashing down on his back. He sat up slowly grunting.
‘Damn…. That hurt.’ Zanto thought.
He stood back up and tried again. He gathered more void energy to his feet and once again tried to leap forward. This time instead of up he immediately came crashing down into the floor. Zanto started swearing like crazy and punched the ground.
‘One more time.’ Zanto thought.
He repeated the same the same process and this time tried to push more energy into his feet. He launched himself forward. Unfortunately he wasn’t ready for the sudden burst of speed and he tripped and face planted in the dirt. He sat up and began to spit dirt out of his mouth.
His stubbornness was getting the better of him. He was not going to accept defeat. He stood up again and diverted more energy to his feet again; this time his feet went forward causing him to trip and land on his back.
‘This is getting me nowhere.’ Zanto thought.
Then Zanto had an idea. Maybe if he tried to shorten the range and using less energy and build his way up. He should have started with this, but he was impatient. Now it’s time to really start.
He stood back up and tried this process again. Only this time he cut the energy in half and leaned slightly forward. He discharged the energy in his feet and jumped forward in a fifth of a second he traveled two meters, but lost his balance as he stopped and tumbled forward planting his face in the dirt.
‘Well at least I made progress.’ Zanto thought.
He continued again and again. Soon he collapsed from exhaustion bloodied and bruised. After practicing over and over again he still hasn’t gone farther than 3 meters and he wasn’t able to stay on his feet.
‘This is really painful.’ Zanto thought.
He laid there staring at the sky resting. Blood oozed down his forehead he was exhausted from this training.
‘I might fall asleep if I stay here like this. I need to get back up.’ Zanto thought.
It’s always the first step that’s the hardest but once you climbed over that first step the rest falls into place. At least that’s what he had hoped for.
‘Maybe if it tried surrounding my whole body in void energies. That way I’ll keep my balance and I can swing my sword in mid charge.’ Zanto thought.
Zanto couldn’t come up with any better ideas so he decided to give it a try.
He concentrated his energies around his body. Void flames flickered around his body and his skin began to darken. He then charged forward with intense speed. Before he could blink he was launched forward. He was able to keep his balance this time. It felt stable and swift.
‘Finally I manage to get somewhere.’ Zanto thought.
He kept doing the same thing over and over again to make sure he has that portion of the technique. Finally after doing it thirty times he felt satisfied and it was time to move on to the second half of the technique.
Zanto was exhausted at this point. He burned up so much energy trying to get the first step down. The rest of it was going to be much worse.
‘One step down.’ Zanto thought.
The next step was going to be even harder. Now he has to create a barrier in front of him so he can smash into the enemy, but how was he going to do it? It’s hard enough as it is to have the void energies surround him, but to change it at the last second…well last sixth of a second.
‘This is going to be a pain.’ Zanto thought.
He did what he did previously. He surrounded himself with void energies. Void flames flickered around his body and his skin began to darken just like before and launched himself forward as soon as he started to transfer the energies in front of him he lost his balance sending him crashing into the ground and rolling a couple meters.
Zanto fell on his back and laid there on the ground. He looked up at the sky and tried to contemplate how he was going to pull this off. If I pull he energies away from my body I’ll lose my balance, but if I don’t have a buffer between me and my target I could end up hurting myself. How was he going to do it? It was hard enough just to launch him forward.
He rested and came up with an idea.
‘I could just make the energies more concentrated in the front before the initial charge.’ Zanto thought.
He stood back up and decided to give it a try.
He found a rock to be his test dummy. Not one of his brighter ideas. This was going to be even more painful for Zanto then the last portion of the technique.
‘Alright let’s give this a try.’ Zanto thought.
He did what he did previously. He surrounded himself with void energies. Only this time he put more in front of him. Void flames flickered around his body and his skin began to darken, but in front of him was nearly jet black. He launched himself forward, but the added energy to the front caused him to tumble forward and flip causing him to smash his back against the rock. He stood up and was ready to try again.
He collected the void energies around his body and focused more to his front. He launched himself at the rock once more and once again he tumbled forward causing him to flip and crash against the rock again.
‘Ow… that really hurt. Damn it by putting more energy in the front it is messing up the balance.’ Zanto thought.
‘Maybe if I have it on the sides and join in the center. This is taking chakra control to a whole new level.’ Zanto thought.
He stood up and again concentrated his void energies around him and like last time void flames flickered around his body and his skin began to darken but this time he had two concentrated points to his sides those points started to look like mini null spheres. He was ready to try again. He kicked off and was launched forward. As soon as he kicked off he had the two points converge in the center in front of him. He collided with the rock at a great speed putting a small crack where the impact point was. It was still painful, but Zanto was making small steps towards success. He was unable to get them to the center before he hit the rock, but it did prove Zanto was on the right track. Having the concentrated points on his sides did help his balance a lot. Now it was just a matter of pushing them in front of him before impact.
‘So now I just need to experiment with the placement of those points. No… power first. Every time I added more power it knocked off the balance. So little by little let’s see how far I can take it.’ Zanto thought.
He concentrated his void energies around him, and once again placed two concentrated points to his sides, but this time he added more power to those points and had them pushed slightly forward.
‘Ok let’s give this a shot.’ Zanto thought.
He launched himself forward again and like before as soon as he launched himself he began to converge the two points together. When he collided with the rock there was a much bigger crack in it then before and it was less painful than before.
‘Hmm… That last one felt a little flimsy. Move them back and increase the power.’ Zanto thought.
He was prepared to go again and he concentrated his void energies around him, and again had two concentrated points to his sides this time he added a significant about of power into those points.
He launched himself forward again and like before as soon as he launched himself he began to converge the two points together. When he collided with the rock there was a much bigger crack in it then before and it was less painful than before, but it was still painful.
‘There is something missing.’ Zanto thought.
He sat down rubbing his arm as he contemplated on what to do next.
‘I can’t close the gap fast enough, so no matter how much power I put into it it’s still going to affect me.’ Zanto concluded.
He stood up and walked over to his back and pulled out some water and a rice ball.
‘Time for a lunch break.’ Zanto thought.
He began to think while he was drinking his water.
‘What I have so far can still be useful. Especially once I get a Zanbato. Having a massive sword swung at you at those speeds could easily cut someone in half and sense people don’t have time to blink before I finish It’s a sure thing, but stopping here would be admitting defeat and there is NO WAY! That’s happening.’ Zanto thought.
He noticed his rice ball was a little dry, but he wasn’t picky at least he had food to eat. He finished his rice ball and the last of his water and stood back up.
Out of nowhere he had an idea.
‘What if I had three points and they are in a triangle formation around me. Theoretically I should be able to put as much power as I want to and keep myself balanced.’ Zanto thought.
The notion didn’t sound farfetched. So he decided to give it a try. Zanto walked over to that same rock and stood five meters away from it.
‘This time you are going down you miserably rock.’ Zanto thought. He glared murderous daggers of doom at the rock he was going to make it this time. He convinced himself that he was going to turn that rock into dust.
Once again he concentrated and engulfed himself in void energies. Null flames flickered around his body and his skin darkened. He made one point in front of him and two other just behind him to balance himself. He put a significant amount of energy in those points, and when he felt he put enough into them he was ready to go. He launched himself forward and had the two points meet the one in the center and he collided with the rock causing the rock to shatter. This time there was no pain. Zanto managed to put all the force behind the charge and maintain the balance.
“HA… In your face! You stupid rock!!!” Zanto shouted.
‘I finally did it. Now to practice to make sure I have it down.’ Zanto thought.
He spent the rest of the day practicing his new technique. He tried getting creative with it, but he was rewarded with pain. So for now he was going to stick to the basics and not get fancy with it until he can do this ability in his sleep. This might be a while. While this new technique did have a strong offensive potential it may have some practical uses, but for now he wasn’t sure how to make it practical, so he is only going to use it in combat for now.
Zanto was bruised and bloody from his training, but all that hard work finally paid off. Now he had a technique he can use in close quarters and use effectively. He started thinking to himself. He thought of the many ways he could use this new technique he mastered.
‘I am absolutely exhausted.’ Zanto thought.
He collected his gear and started walking home. On the way home he saw a weapons merchant that was selling a large Zanbato.
‘That big sword would go perfectly with my new technique. A heavy weapon plus all that speed would be a dangerous combination.’ Zanto thought.
Zanto looked down at himself and saw he was in rough shape.
‘I should get some ice and bandages to treat these injuries, but other than that I’m going to go home and crawl into bed and sleep for the rest of the day… or the entire week. I am defiantly going to feel this in the morning.’ Zanto thought.
All in all it was a productive day for Zanto. He is slowly learning how to control the void energies within him and he is getting stronger every day.

[Learning jutsu Void release: Chaos charge 2500 words. Quick learner trait 2250 words. Word count 2266/2250]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.