You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Jutsu training D rank Zanto) Empty (Jutsu training D rank Zanto) Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank
He had to expand his abilities. Zanto had an Idea to transfer energy into his weapon, but the problem is if he pushed energy into a weapon and it exploded he would get damaged too. So how was he going to pull this off? He needed to find a way to direct the energy forward towards the enemy. So like always he had to break it down into few steps. First should be the easiest and that’s transferring energy similar to the void energy to the weapon in question. Second he had to somehow funnel the energy forward so he doesn’t hurt himself. Third he had to maintain the energy until he struck an object. He didn’t want to risk damage to his own equipment so he decided to use a stick to practice with.
‘Just like my void grenades. Only instead of my hands I have to put it in this stick.’ Zanto thought.
Trial and error could be dangerous, but nothing ventured nothing gained. He held the stick firmly in his hand. He wasn’t sure if it was going to work.
He started by applying the chaotic void energy into the stick. He slowly added more and more. Until the stick exploded in his hand sending splinters into his hands and face.
“GAH WHAT THE HELL!!!” Zanto shouted.
He pulled a Kunai out of his pouch and started removing the splinters from his body.
‘Too much energy.’ Zanto concluded.
After 20 grueling minutes Zanto finally got all of the splinters out of his body and then he grabbed another stick and decided to try again. He placed the Kunai back into his pouch and grabbed another stick.
‘Hope this one turns out better.’ Zanto thought.
He started to apply the chaotic void energy into the stick. He slowly added more and more. He tried to anticipate how much to put in it and not have it explode in his face, and spend another 20 minutes digging wooden splinters out of his face. So far the transfer is stable. He cautiously waved the stick back and forth hoping it would not blow up in his face. He began to swing it harder and harder and it did not explode. It convinced him that the transfer was stable.
‘Well this is a lot less painful and frustrating then the Chaos charge ability. ‘Zanto thought.
So he finally got the first step down. He made it stable inside of the weapon. The second step may prove a lot more difficult. If he did it right the energy should funnel forward instead blowing up in a wave. So the only thing he could do now was put it to the test. He walked over to a rock and took his traditional fighting stance.
‘I hope this works.’ Zanto thought.
He raised his stick and struck the rock. Immediately on impact the stick blew up sending splinters everywhere including his face.
Zanto sighed and pulled out a kunai from his pouch and started removing the splinters.
‘Well… least I got the first step down.’ Zanto thought.
It didn’t take him as long to remove all the splinters when he finished he placed his kunai back into his pouch and decided to take a closer look at the rock.
‘Well the rock is defiantly cracked. That is something anyway. I just need focus the energies.’ Zanto thought.
He felt confident about this he grabbed another stick and repeated the process. He started to apply the chaotic void energy into the stick. The exact same amount as before he made a small adjustment by making the energy denser on the outside away from the stick to try to focus the energy forward.
‘Ok now one more time let’s get it right.’ Zanto thought.
He took his traditional stance and raised his stick and struck the rock. The void energy exploded, but this time the stick did not blow up. This time the Stick remained intact. And the rock was obliterated.
‘Oh yea this is a lot less painful then the chaos charge.’ Zanto thought.
[Learning new jutsu 750 quick learner trait -10% WC 677/675]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.