You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aulden

Aulden

D-rank

Zanto thought it was time to put his connection to the void to good use. He had an Idea that would greatly increase communication on the battlefield without actually having to say anything. This would really test his ability. He needed to create an ability that allows communication through the void and into this realm. While getting an open channel wasn’t the hard part. The difficulty was to allow another person who was not attuned to the void communicate with Zanto through the void without infecting them with void energies. It was too dangerous to test it on someone else so how will he know that the jutsu actually worked? This was a test of intellect rather than a test of endurance like his previous jutsus.
‘Let’s start with making the smallest object I can and still connect with the void.’ Zanto thought.
He held his hand out and focused his void energies and changed it’s for to a small round object in the palm of his hand. It looked like a small little black button. It’s not to flashy and not terribly noticeable. It wasn’t too difficult to make, but the only remaining factor was to find out if it worked or not. The void energies consumed chakra. If it doesn’t work the way Zanto wants it could end up killing someone. This makes this very tricky.
‘Hmm…. I might be able to use this against my opponents too, by allowing me to read their minds.’ Zanto thought.
But first he had to find a way to make it work. He had to find something to test it out on, but what?
Zanto thought long and hard about this. What can he test this on? Or who could he test this on. He can’t just do it on anyone just in case they get infected with the void energies, but if he doesn’t test it and prefect it now it will cause serious problems for his allies in the future.
Zanto wondered around for a little bit and tried to find someone he could test this on. Then he saw an old man on a bench.
‘Hmm… he is not a ninja so it wouldn’t harm the village maybe that would work.’ Zanto thought.
Of course if he messed it up the void energies would consume the man sense he doesn’t know how to control his chakra very well. Using cold logic Zanto decided the benefits outweighed the risk. He snuck across the roof tops and moved behind the old man.
‘Well here goes nothing. I am very sorry if this kills you old man.’ Zanto thought.
He gently places the button on the back of the old man’s head. And slowly backs away.
“My my… that foxy lady at the fruit stand has a nice pair. He he he’ the old man thought.
A bead of sweat rolled down his face.
‘Seriously this old guy is a pervert.’ Zanto thought.
“What? Who said that?” the old man said.
Zanto’s eyes widened he completely forgot this was a two way communication jutsu.
‘Must be getting senile in my old age.’ The old man thought.
Zanto wanted to test the boundaries of this jutsu and me moved 10 meters away and still observed the old man.
‘I wish my grandson would come see me.’ The old man thought.
Zanto kept a careful eye on the old man. So far he isn’t dying in terrible agony so the transfer must be stable and he could also here Zanto’s thought so the connection is good. He decided to move back even farther all the way back to 20 meters away.
‘I wonder what the wife is cooking today? Maybe some delicious pork ramen… Oh I really hope its pork ramen today. That would lift my spirits.’ The old man thought.
So far everything looked good. Connection was still stable and the old man was alive. Now he moved back 30 meters and he heard nothing.
‘Hey old man you smell funny’ Zanto thought, but the old man didn’t say anything or moved. He continued to gawk at the fruit stand lady.
‘So this jutu has a range of 20-29 meters. That will do for now.’ Zanto thought

[Learning new jutsu 750 quick learner trait -10% WC 708/675]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.