You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
The childish punk was hanging around doing his usual thing, walking around beating the crap out of punks, and being the most troublesome punk without realizing, Three punks stood infront of him blabbering about him kicking the ass of their friend "ohh did i now?" he asked them in reply to their correct accusation while picking his nose a flicking the booger he took out at what seemed to be their leader. Angered by the actions of Shizuo The huge hooligan attacked him with his other three girlfriends which was the nickname placed on the three of his followers by Shizuo, easy as it was, Shizuo took each one of them out simply by using His legs.

After walking in the village even more he stopped at his favorite place, the place where he ate all the time Ichiraku ramen, he spoke to the old man saying "yo ojisan hit me up with the mega beef bowl", " oh why hello there shizuo how's your day today?" asked the old man while greeting him, "boring although i get to have your ramen so i guess its good" replied shizuo while picking his nose, the old man would laugh enjoying his sweet words.

As he received his bow he was about jump right in but the daughter of the honer stopped him saying "nuh-uh you're not getting any of this until you wash these filthy hands, the girl had always treated Shizuo like a little brother which worked greatly with his childish attitude, he  replied to her as he washed his hands"tch maaan you're so picky"

and so as he was about to start eating he spoke saying "yo ojisan do you know of a great guy strong enough to join my gang" he replied i wonder "gang? are you losing your mind son?!", Shizuo replied while smiling "no no not that type of gang, its a gang that protects konoha", the old man would then say "that's called a team son", Shizuo replied as he started eating "nah a gang sounds cooler, so? do you?"
the old man replied " am sorry son, i know not such a person around here after all they all come talk a little, eat and leave, Shizuo replied in disappointment while continuing his meal "oh whatever then, i just hope i meet someone today"

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
It was another day for a good mission for Kyousuke Yuuki who was just recently woke up from his long sleep.

"It was a long day yesterday, maybe I should get some rest." Kyousuke was working hard on his missions because he needed the Ryo for him to be able to buy his puppet but as a solo working ninja it was hard to earn money.

He put on his usual clothes, black kimono paired with black hakama pants. "Maybe I should change style?" He asked himself while looking at the mirror, looking at his self. He walked towards the door and took a deep breath of the fresh outside morning air.

While walking around he come across a group of punks walking around. He avoided their gaze trying to avoid trouble. "Tch, if I wasn't just tired." Kyousuke smiled and continued walking trying to avoid the punks direction. A noise caught his attention turning his gaze towards the direction of the punks he saw earlier. He saw another group of punks confronting one man. In just a few seconds, Kyousuke, watching from a distance saw the group of punks being beaten easily by the man himself using only his legs. "ooh? another punk? this time it's not just a normal one." Kyousuke told himself following the guy secretly.

The man he was following stopped at Ichiraku's Ramen. "Ramen?" Kyousuke asked himself looking at the shop the man entered. "Do they sell Ice Cream here?" He stared at the shop for a while before deciding to enter or not. He silently laughed at himself thinking why would a ramen shop sell Ice Cream and walked near the entrance, he entered the shop and looked around. He saw an old man, a girl and the man he was following before with a bowl of ramen in his table. Kyousuke sat on the other side of the table leaving 2 chairs distance from the man.

"Ummmm... can I have the cheapest Ramen here?" Kyousuke laughed in embarrassment, he was being frugal at using his money and needed to save it even it means depriving him in eating and the fact that he doesn't like Ramen he prefer to choose the cheapest one. "Oh! also if such things as shrimp and crab are the ingredients , kindly remove them." Kyousuke smiled and use his peripheral view to look at the man, to avoid him being caught looking at him.

"Why am I following him in the first place? Am I desperate to look for some team? I should have gone to the hokage and ask for a team." Kyousuke took a deep breath and waited for his Ramen.

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
As he was enjoying his meal, he saw a boy sitting to chairs away from him, he wore a black kimono and a black hakama pants, he seemed silent and mysterious, Shizuo always admired guys like thinking they are hard boiled. The young Uzumaki had no trouble with staring at him, he was facing him and looking at him, as he spoke "yo....you look cool lets be friends and why dont you join my gang, pfft, ya know what?, forget it...just come with me" he said as he finished his fifth bowl and continued speaking"here have this, now lets go and spar i wanna see how strong you are he said as he pulled his hand and took him to an empty wide place after handing him money for taking him away from his meal.

He looked at the guy as he spoke "COME ON, flash some teeth flex some muscles throw a couple o' jutsus i wanna see your power man" said the blonde idiot who was staring at him like a hopeless child, handling Shizuo would definitely prove to be a devious task.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke who was looking at his peripheral view saw the man moved and was about to face him. He suddenly change gaze towards the newly served ramen in front of him. He took the spoon and took his first sip to taste the ramen. While tasting the ramen the guy, who was looking at him, spoke "yo....you look cool lets be friends and why dont you join my gang, pfft, ya know what?, forget it...just come with me". After hearing the guy's proposal Kyousuke almost choked on the soup he was sipping.

"This guy is so blunt... Me? A total stranger, invited me to join his gang? By gang, does he means he was like those guys from before?" Kyousuke thought to himself while coughing, his hands on his mouth. Before he even finished his meal the guy grabbed his hand and took him away from the ramen shop to a wide space. The guy gave him money that looks like a compensation from taking him away while eating.

"COME ON, flash some teeth flex some muscles throw a couple o' jutsus i wanna see your power man" The man said while looking at him. "Gang? first of all I'm not interested in joining your gang and second I am strong though not in my current situation." Kyousuke threw back the money the guy gave him before. "Also.." He continued while turning his back on the guy starting to leave. "I don't mind being friends with you but I need to do some missions, name's Kyousuke Yuuki. See ya and hoped to learn your name sooner or later." Kyousuke started to walk away.

"This guy is unbelievable, he just didn't wait for my answer and just bring me to place and ask me to fight him." Kyousuke thought while solving how much Ryo he still needs to buy his weapon. He was using his finger to help him solve while walking away.

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
The boy was turning away he clearly stated he was not into these things, Shizuo spoke childishly again "sorry your retirement has been declined, now show me your skills, and whats that about not wanting to join my gang, i mean  is there something better than protecting Konoha from the inside we'll be helping our beloved village, you're joining me, lets create a gang to protect konoha and lets grow stronger together"

He spoke with a wide smile. His words were honest, he was never the type to lie, and that's what he never did, from day one shizuo was a blunt idiotic genius, a punk who liked fighting, but that punk loved something more than anything, it konohagakure, his beloved village.

He was always left out, he hid his loneliness and tears but never hid his love, he cared about his friends, but eventually one by one they all left, Shizuo blamed them not, he loves them and will continue so, he may hide his love sometimes but not always, he spoke to the boy as he was going "i was left out, i was alone for a long time, but i never gave in, you may mistake my gang for one thats like those punks, but HELL NO, MY GANG  IS CALLED KONOHA'S GUARDIANS....join me.... lets protect konoha together...i need you... your friendship and your power" he finished his sentence with a goofy smile as he blushed, this was one of the few moments where he takes things seriously, his blunt words held confidence, his words held zero hesitation but absolute determination and courage.

Thats his dream the protectors of konoha, the heroes loved by all, Its not popularity its the loyalty he holds to konoha, he is Konoha's Child, Uzumaki Shizuo, he wanted to be known with his fiends as the heroes of konohagakure, he wanted anyone that plans on attacking konohagakure to think twice, no thrice from the fear of its guardians.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
"Konoha guardians?" Kyousuke smiled knowing the true intention of the man.

"I like his intention but ... why won't he let me decide for myself." He thought and stopped from walking. He turn around and looked at the guy again.

"I'm sure that I can beat you but what I am not sure is me, joining you. You see, the thing is I really like to work together with people but fighting together with people... I don't see that happening." Kyousuke smiled. He always wanted to have someone on his side helping on certain missions but when it comes to fight he always prefer to fight alone, his plans are all for himself and having someone fight alongside with him would just be a hindrance for him.

"What do I get if I join this gang of yours, I don't like the word gang I'll call it guardians of yours." Kyousuke being irritated by the word gang. When he hear this word the only thing that comes to his mind is the group of guys he saw earlier, people who have nothing to do in their life but to do nothing but trouble.
"This guardian thing you are telling me that this would protect konoha. I don't think it would be necessary since we already have a Hokage and base on the rumors about him he is strong." Kyousuke turned around again and once again preparing to leave. He sighed and slightly turned his head and glanced over the guy.

"His confidence gives me goosebumps... I can see his determination but even I like what his goal. I think we are just gonna be hindrance with one another. I just really prefer to do it myself." Kyousuke lost in deep thought once again turned around changing his mind.

"If you can defeat me then maybe I will change my mind. Let me get this clear, I -- will -- only -- change -- my -- mind -- I didn't say that I would be joining but there might be a chance." Kyousuke smiled and walked back towards the direction of the guy. He offer the guy a handshake giving him an official greeting. "My name is Kyousuke Yuuki, from the Yuuki Clan"

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
"Nice to meet ya i am Uzumaki shizuo, now lets fight" said the young uzumaki as he got into a battle stance
"leaving everything for the hokage is a little pathetic, if we grow stronger and remain by each others  side we'll  rock, we'll build a bond ever so strong and we'll protect konoha"
Shizuo knew not what to call it but he amazed by the guy, he held courage nothing of fear but that what it seemed to shizuo, giving up on this guy was no option he, was determined, Shizuo moved in incredible speed, the boy spoke of his power, and shizuo honestly believed him, he wanted to see that power and test his own power, how far will this interesting showdown be?, Shizuo couldn't help but wonder.
he spoke to the boy as pure snow white colored chains came out of both of his palms " lets get it on baby".
Shizuo threw three chains that would wrap around him once they made contact this was done in order to stop him from any movement, shizuo  was well prepared for a fight, he is gonna protect konohagakure one way or another,  he will create this group and protect konoha even if its the last thing he is to do, in admiration and  respect to his opponent's power and personality he would give it his all, shizuo's chakra was burning like a raging flame it was the undying burning flame of shizuo, his respect to his ancestors and the previous heroes of konohagakure would definitely grant him this victory.

Chakra:

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
"Uzumaki? Same as the hokage?" Kyousuke whispered in a low voice. Shizuo changes his stance into a battle stance. Kyousuke looking at him change scratch his head.

"I know I can win this but not using my full ability sucks" Kyousuke thought. While he was talking to himself Shizuo charged towards him.

Kyousuke begins to take caution with his enemy. He saw chains sprout of Shizuo's hands, he was surprised to see the chains with his own eyes.

"The Uzumaki Clan..." Kyousuke smiled and saw chains flying on his way he stepped back a little and formed seal with his hands. Before being wrapped by the chains which was just in front of him he jumped backward and used a technique that will even pushed him backward. "Fuuton: Nagare" He used the jutsu to allow him maneuver in mid-air and dodge the chains.

Kyousuke upon landing stood up and stepped one foot backward taking caution on Shizuo's chain. "By the looks of it that chain looks dangerous? By looking at it I'm kinda out of techniques. But nevermind, I will defeat you" Kyousuke smiled and formed another seal. "Suiton:Kirigakure no Jutsu" Kyousuke blew mist from his mouth to hide himself from the enemy and at least avoid the chains which he doesn't know anything about it all he knew that it was dangerous.

Chakra :

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
"ehhh?, out o' techniques, tch although i was hoping you hit me with a strong jutsu but never mind"

Shizuo was stunned he dodged it so easily it proved the amount of skill this guy has, Shizuo went straight for him this time all five chains aimed at him from five different direction the only direction that was open for him was the one that shizuo headed for him which was the front, Shizuo was aiming for a straight attack but he was worried should the guy have a long ranged jutsu shizuo would definitely be fucked, as it was his weakness, all his jutsus and techniques are close range, having a long ranged attack would be a pain in the ass to deal with, but be what it may, he didn't hesitate for a single moment, in fact he taunted his opponent " a guy that cant use an offensive jutsu, are you really strong enough?" not tat he doubted his power, Shizuo was sure that this boy had great strength but Shizuo was merely teasing him, he wanted to see how would the boy take over this attack, "me and my big mouth, if he attacks me with a long ranged technique i am fucked" he said with worry, Shizuo continued advancing towards the boy with his chains attacking from all directions.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
{OOC: I should be hiding in the mist by the way.. but nevermind :)}

"ehhh?, out o' techniques, tch although i was hoping you hit me with a strong jutsu but never mind"
" a guy that cant use an offensive jutsu, are you really strong enough?"

Kyousuke canceled the mist because he felt hiding won't be a good choice.

"You see, I'm not a pro-ninjutsu user and the fact that I am fighting with you with now without any weapons give you a great advantage, but that's only an advantage it still doesn't mean you're gonna win." Kyousuke grinned.

Shizuo rushed towards him forcing him to cancel the mist he created. "Offensive Jutsu?" Kyousuke smiled as he watched five chains going on all 5 directions. The only opening he can see is where Shizuo is, in front of him. He took a breath and prepared himself. He headed towards where Shizuo is to avoid the chains. A smile on his face can be seen while heading towards the enemy. When he was near the enemy before they even collided he stopped and in an instant his hands were covered in green chakra.

While Shizuo is heading towards him he crouched a little and waited for him to come closer. When Shizuo was closer Kyousuke waved his right arm aiming for Shizuo's right leg and his left hand aiming on his enemies' left leg. Forming a cross on his both arms.

120/150:

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
(sorry bout that but chakra chains follow those with chakra even if hiding they head towards whatever contains chakra)
"heh"
a grin would flash his teeth in amusement, his opponent misunderstood the Uzumaki's power he said in reply "those are no weapons....look at them carefully...look at where do they come out from, my friend, those are chakra chains" yes, that was the Uzumaki's power, a powerful sealing technique in the form of pure snow white chains, chakra chains, a very beautiful powerful jutsu only useable by the clan members.

The Uzumaki saw him coming and for safety's sake he preformed his unique Fuuinjutsu as he said its name. "Matoryōshika~マトリョーシカ", he summoned a clone and sealed himself inside the clone as the chains disappeared, he then jumped on the crouching Kyousuke, As he aimed to hit him with his leg which was raised up high to his head, if it hits, it would  definitely cause some serious damage"dont take it wrong though, even i am yet to learn an offensive technique haha" he said it cheerfully but he was honest he merely mocked the boy, even he didn't have an offensive jutsu, the idiot is always taunting with his big mouth.
After the craziness of the attack shizuo would jump backwards ten meters, the boy was strong and smart shizuo enjoyed every moment in this fight, it has been a long long time since he enjoyed a fight this much, people understand each other and like or hate each other through words and time however Shizuo's way of connecting with people and forging a tough unbreakable bond is through fists, it is through their fists that they share their emotions, their way of fighting, their power, their speed, their honesty, thats how the young uzumaki forges his unbreakable bonds.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke Yuuki succesfully landed a hit on Shizuo but to his surprise it was only a clone. He saw a shadow jumped over him. He looked above and saw Shizuo preparing to kick him he quickly turned around and used both of his hands to block the kick. "A clone? When did he..?" Kyousuke directly receiving the kick from Shizuo was pushed down in the ground hitting his back. He noticed that Shizuo jumped away from him after doing the kick.

Lying down on the ground he felt pain not just in his back but also to both of his hands especially the left arm, which was positioned in front when he block the kick. "I can't move my left arm." Kyousuke trying to ease the pain. He raised his right arm and removed the bandage covering his left arm. He was surprise to see a huge bruise on his arm.

Still desperate to win he forced himself to stand up and support his body using his right arm. "You purposely lure me at that close range and use it at your advantage. I don't know if you plan that thing or you just do things recklessly." He looked Shizuo and grinned. "Recklessly I say. Planning might not be your thing after all." Kyousuke grinned again. His left hand was just hanging beside his body and his pose seems like he was hit by a thousand of kicks and punches. His body was never good at close-range combat and he was trained to use his puppets as weapon. "This was really a bad idea after all." Kyousuke thought while he was trying to think of a way how to fight the guy. Kyousuke smiled and raised his right arm and formed a seal. "Fighting at close range is your thing then I will fight you at a long range." Kyousuke's body might not be able to move much faster than before because of the direct damage he received earlier.

Forming one seal on his hand "Suiton: Teppōdama!" Using one hand he gather chakra and quickly he converts it into water. He looked at Shizuo's position and spit two condensed ball of water at his position.

95/150:

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
"heh, see? you and i already are closer than we think, exchanging blows, that is how true friends speak" said the young Uzumaki as he smiled sheepishly.

"I might've said i am not good with long range but that doesn't mean it works against me, let me show you, my true power"

Shizuo said as he heard him speak the name of his jutsu, yes this is the situation that Shizuo created "that" jutsu for, Shizuo specialized in FuuinJutsu as known as sealing techniques, not only did he specialize in it, he loved as a specialization, it was useful, a smart one, one that can be used in multiple ways, supplementary, offensive, and defensive, this is where his defensive yet supplementary jutsu comes in.

Shizuo was a lazy punk, but he still had his dedication, his diligence, when it came to gaining power, he was smart, he was never the type to create a useless technique, he always created techniques that would work for multiple situations, such as the one he got stuck in a second ago, and the situation he's in now, as he landed he needed to take action quickly as the jutsu was headed towards him, Shizuo focused his chakra and made four hand seals in the blink of an eye, as the jutsu was barely a meter away, he stretched his hand with his open palm as he yelled "Swallowing seal~シールを嚥下" he created a seal in the air between his palm and the jutsu, the two balls of water were swallowed by the seal, Shizuo wasted nothing of time as he ran towards him until it was four meters between the two boys, he released the first ball of water sealed in his palm and  rotated to the left side aiming for a kick to his sides, the duel was truly intense.

Shizuo's heart was racing it was the first time he had enjoyed such an amazing fight, he wanted to continue but he had to stop sooner than later, but when will he that remained unknown.
Chakra 130/150:

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke's eyes widened in surprise to see his jutsu being swallowed by the sealing technique. "Uzumaki clan isn't just for show after all." Kyousuke smiled, he never thought to meet a stronger shinobi than him. This was the first time he accepted that there was someone stronger than him. He wants to still continue to fight but his body might get more injured.

He noticed that Shizuo rushed towards him again. Preparing to launch another batch of the condensed balls he waited for Shizuo to come closer to him again. Using the technique at shorter range will make the jutsu hit easier. When Shizuo was 4m away from him he notice changes in movement. He saw Shizuo release the jutsu he absorbed before, the condensed ball firing towards him.

"Sealing techniques?! how cool can it be?" Kyousuke thought and smiled. Before the jutsu even hit him he deflected the one with a new condensed ball and shoot the other one towards Shizuo. He was surprised to see Shizuo already moved on his side and because of that he misused the second ball and shoot it an empty area.

He was about to move away but it was too late for him too move away. Shizuo was aiming for another kick and he can't move his body properly and dodge the attack. "Fuuton: Nagare!" He form a quick seal on his right hand and using the jutsu he parried the kick using the air and lessen the damage he received from the kick.

Kyousuke because of the jutsu manage to avoid major damage from the kick.

"I think... I can..." Kyousuke forcing his body to still fight even he can't. He badly wanted to win this fight yet his enemy is no doubt, stronger than him.

He fell down on his knees and his right arm holding his left arm which was at that time hurting due to the damage it receives before.

"I have to say this..." Kyousuke smiled breathing rapidly. "You are one hell of an enemy." Kyousuke looked at Shizuo. He knew from the moment he saw him that he was not just a normal guy but he never expected that he was this strong.

Kyousuke lie down on the ground and looked at the sky. "Should I really join you?" Kyousuke asked, his decision is starting to change but still he doesn't like the idea of having someone on his side while fighting. He took a deep breath and raised his right arm and formed an okay sign on his hands.

"But I won't call it gang i still don't like the term though but definitely i'll follow you!" Kyousuke smiled as he finally made his decision to follow Shizuo on his goals. He really liked his idea in the first place but he keep hesitating due to the fact that he think having someone fighting beside you will be just a hindrance.

"I'll let this one pass and who knows maybe having comrades is a great idea to." Kyousuke smiled while looking at the sky.

{OOC: Sorry for the quick fight, My character isn't the ninjutsu and taijutsu fighter xD}
75/150::

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
(its alright i loved the fight<3)

Shizuo smiled" i am one hell of an opponent?, talk about you're self, you were this strong and you weren't using a puppet,and if you're gonna ask me how i know you're a puppeteer, its cause its obvious, you're fighting stylewas completely different from a normal shinobi, i bet if you had your puppet i'd be in ruins, but never mind that, its good to have you join the ga-ehem, the team"

He was overjoyed he finally made his first partner, he sighed in relief his opponent was a tough one, Shizuo was tired as hell he shook the hand of his new friend with a big smile on his face the smile of a child "lets fight someday soon, but next time lets have your puppet join in the fight, i bet it'll be much fun" he spoke in complete honesty, he then stood there for a second or two and spoke "alright, enough rest, time to go for more fun, see ya later partner" he said as he turned around walking back to the village as he waved his hand saying "later bro" yes, later indeed, it was no goodbye, or farewell it was later, he wanted to meet the boy again.

He then yelled as he continued running "oh shit i gotta piss, oh and welcome to the team"
[EXIT THREAD]

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Kyousuke smiled even in his tired state. He used half of his chakra and didn't even land a single blow on his enemy but still he was happy to have at least one comrade on his side. He was welcomed warmly by Shizuo and was even invited to have another fight when he get his puppet. Even without his puppet he still enjoyed the battle to the point that makes him think that he has to learn something new.

"Taijutsu? Bukijutsu? Fuuinjutsu? Which one should I learn?" Kyousuke smiled as he watch Shizuo turned around towards the village. He saw him waved his hand and he felt happy for the first time of having a comrade. "So this is the feeling of having a team?" He asked himself and looked towards the direction of Shizuo. He heard him shout in a distant "oh shit i gotta piss, oh and welcome to the team" He chuckled a little and fell down again on his back. He closed his eyes and decided to get a good nap and maybe later do some missions.

[EXIT THREAD]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.