You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
”Let’s go eat some Ramen~ It’s gotta be vegetarian~!”

The young Konoha kunoichi hummed along as she walked through town. It was rather refreshing to be back in the village after being away for so long, and what better way to celebrate her return than eating at the best Ramen Shop in town. The sky was blue, though a little chilly with a late autumn breeze, Tsuru only smiled as her long green braids trailed beside her. Not only was there a reason to celebrate her return, but she had just been promoted to Chuunin! An amazing feat indeed, and the girl couldn’t feel more proud. When she had told her grandparents and her little brother, they had all been so happy for her. Tsu really just couldn’t stop smiling ever since she had her promotion.

Chuunin however, was just the start, next was special jounin, and then jounin! Just like her father, she would climb the ranks and become a strong shinobi of the Leaf and for the Senju clan. Ever since her graduation half a year ago, she knew that she would have to work hard to become strong. This was just the beginning to the fruits of her labor, and she couldn’t wait until she grew even stronger.

The street was busy with shoppers and regular villagers, some of who Tsu waved at just to say hi. Perhaps some saw that the girl wore a Konoha forehead protector around her neck and were glad to see such a young shinobi enjoying her time in the village. Others simply saw a young girl of green hair and emerald eyes walking around town for the fun it, as it would seem. Tsu was a mix of both, her carefree tempo soon leading her Ichiraku Ramen.  The girl waved down the server, a young woman by the name of Ayame. The chef’s daughter soon recognized the Konoha shinobi, and winked at her with a smile. ”Hey, haven’t seen you in a while little Senju.”  

”I'm not just a little Senju anymore, I’m a chuunin now!” Tsu smiled brightly as she took a seat, a little spark of determination could be seen her eyes, obviously proud that she had reached chuunin level already.

”Ah, I see. Congrats, I think that deserves a special ramen bowl just for you! I’ve been practicing!” The young chef winked at the Senju and soon set about making a ramen dish.

Tsu sat at the table patiently waiting at her seat. Casually swinging her legs (as they wouldn’t reach the bottom), the young girl twisted her stool back and forth. Once again she was reminded how refreshing it was to be back home. Being in Kumo had been an exciting affair, but other villages weren’t like Konoha at all. It just made sense that places would be different, but home was always a good place to return to. Home was the Hidden Leaf and all the home the girl had known. Now that she was a shinobi it would be her job to protect it, just like her father, and just like all the strong shinobi that come from Konoha, she would.

Still just practically ecstatic over the recent events, Tsu just sat and continued twisted her chair, humming a tuneless melody and happy grin on her face as she waited for her ramen dish.

~571~

Sarutobi Mi

Sarutobi Mi

D-rank
After a morning of routine training, that young kunoichi with whitish-silver hair roamed through Konoha. Before considering the next course of action, it was time for a little rest and relaxation. Shopping and entertainment around the village appeared to be popular at the current time of day. The sights of crowds gathering around those bustling shops could only make the youth, Mi Sarutobi, smile and be overjoyed about the wellness of everyone. Not only that, but the inviting scents of foods and other aromas tempted Mi at every turn. Sooner or later, she would end up being pulled in by the various stops and succumb to the irresistible temptations such as barbecue or the latest novels published by distinguished writers.

All of those she had passed looked to be having similar thoughts-- stop and eat there, or have some fun with some newly bought toys from the market. Perhaps it was the right thing, a reward after working hard. Food always satisfied a working soul, and nothing sounded better than Ichiraku Ramen.

The distinct smell of ramen being cooked teased Mi's sense of smell as she approached the small restaurant. Her ice blue eyes locked on to the pleasing sight, immediately changing her path. Someone had chosen to eat there, too. In Mi's eyes, it was another kunoichi with green hair tied in two braids, which were actually quite long. From behind, she looked like a child, but it was very clear that she was something more than "just a child". She was someone who didn't seem all that familiar to the Genin. An opportunity to meet a new face and possibly befriend them, was what she thought.

And, since the Ramen Shop wasn't very busy, Mi took a seat at the stool to the green-haired girl's right. Ayame, the ramen cook who was working on another order, briefly turned around and gave the Sarutobi girl a kind smile. Mi smiled back and gave a little wave before the chef got back to work. A silent greeting that only they could understand due to her occasional visits to Ichiraku's several times in the past. The ninja girl was lucky that there was a notepad and writing utensil nearby to use for orders, which she used to ask for a single bowl of shio ramen. 

After sticking the order back onto the table's surface for Ayame to take, Mi briefly glanced over to the girl next to her, who was twisting on her stool with a happy kind of expression on her face. The bubbly nature she gave off was a pleasure to be near. Mi smiled and took the notepad and pen for another moment to write something down, but it would not be for Ayame to read. A simple note to the friendly person waiting next to her. What she wrote was...

"Hello, my name is Mi Sarutobi. I couldn't help but notice you sitting alone, so I thought I might join you. Hope you don't mind. It's nice to be sitting next to you."

Mi placed the pen back on the table and slid the notepaper over to the other girl once she finished writing. She was patient in waiting for both a response and the ramen. It was a good day, after all, and good days made it easier to wait around for something. As she waited, her eyes were closed and her chin rested on her clasped hands. Nothing seemed to disturb her.
Word Count: 589

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
Tsu sat at her stool, humming to herself with a regular smile on her face. The girl didn't seem to have a care in the world. In one way, she didn't. Despite being a shinobi, evident by the forehead protector she wore around her neck, in all honesty she was still just a child. Not that many months had passed since she had become shinobi, maybe a little over half a year? In that short time she had taken a few missions, explored another village outside of the Land of Fire, and even promoted to Chuunin. It seemed like she had done so many things already, but she still felt the way she always felt. She still felt like herself, and the girl was glad that she did. She didn't know what it could mean, possibly to feel like someone else, but she realized that being a shinobi could change a person. She wasn't sure if she'd changed since her academy days, but she knew that every day she spent being a shinobi, it was a good thing. It was a good thing to become strong so she could protect herself, her village, her family, and fellow shinobi. I'm just one step closer... To becoming the strongest ninja ever!

They were simple thoughts of a simple girl. And as she mused over herself, she suddenly noticed that she wasn't sitting alone. Beside her a a young girl (though older that Tsu), had taken the empty seat. She had snow white hair and kind, icy blue eyes. She didn't say anything, it seemed she had even ordered her food without a word. It made Tsu blink in puzzlement, though she realized it impolite to stare. However, she wasn't left with just simple silence.

The girl beside her had taken a notepad and pen, likely made for taking orders, and had written down something, soon sliding the pad of paper to the green haired Senju beside her. Tsu hummed in surprised, but soon smiled as she read what was on the letter.

She must... Like writing notes! Written messages always were fun things to pass around, she could remember sharing a few back in her academy days (though they had only been little more than half a year ago). She couldn't really  remember what they had been about, but she did remember that it was something people did when they didn't want to say things aloud (less they be caught by the teacher). She wasn't sure why the girl wouldn't want to speak out loud, but perhaps she just liked writing messages for the fun of it. It certainly made for a one of a kind introduction. Tsu decided she would go along with it as well.

Taking the pen in her hand, she thought of something nice to write back. She tapped the pencil to her chin, her brow slightly furrowed in concentration, before finally putting it to the paper. Satisfied with her response she nodded to herself and slid the pad of paper back to the girl. Tsu tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. Waving at her with a bright smile, she motioned to the note she had written down.

Hehe! I don't mind at all. It's fun to sit next to someone new. My name's Tsuru Shokubutsusou, it's nice to meet you, Mi-neesan! ミ(*・ω・)ノ☆

Tsu giggled as she sat next to the girl of the Sarutobi Clan. "Hi!" She said out loud, nodding her head to the elder girl. It was a unique type of introduction on both parties, but one that Tsu rather enjoyed. She hoped the girl would respond just as favorably.

~625/1196~

Sarutobi Mi

Sarutobi Mi

D-rank
While Mi was sitting at the table with her eyes forward, she thought a little bit about what she should be doing right after having a bowl of finely cooked ramen. She had a few options that were still open for consideration, but... "Hm," Mi blinked once, snapping out of her thoughts. Just a moment after she had written the small note to greet the girl next to her, the paper had successfully been transferred. So far, it was a good start. The shy, or awkward, feeling she was starting to feel began to fade away. And that was a good thing, too. But, somehow, she had to keep the conversation going in order to keep it fine like that. 

Luckily, the green-haired girl appeared happy during the exchange of notes. She actually looked pretty determined to get some kind of word down-- in response, Mi hoped. 'I wonder if she also finds writing notes to be fun,' Mi wondered, and looked the other way for a moment to watch the ramen being cooked. 

That went on until she felt a light tapping on her shoulder, however. She wasn't startled by it, and immediately assumed it to be the girl next to her. So, Mi turned her head with a smile, noticing the kind wave from the girl and then the finished note on the table from the simple gesture. Mi gave a wave in return and gladly read the message. The girl's name was quite long. Well, her surname was the long part, and it seemed like one of those names that were a bit difficult to say out loud. Nevertheless, Mi was happy about the already blossoming friendship. 

The moment Mi looked up, she noticed Tsuru speaking something, but she couldn't tell what she had said right away. It was something quick, she thought. Probably just her saying hello, or something along those lines. 'Ah, what do I do? Or... what should I try to say?' Mi quietly panicked for a moment as she tried to think of something to do. 'There!'

Holding up a finger to ask for Tsuru's patience, and she gently took the pen and paper to write on...

It's nice to meet you too, Tsuru-chan. Sorry for the weird silence. I'm actually deaf, so I had to write a note instead of trying to talk. It made it easier to say hi. And thank you for letting me sit here! :3

Mi then slid the note back over to Tsuru and made a brief gesture to it, then to her ears in hopes that she would understand. She felt sorry inside for the inconvenience, but maybe the note would easily solve all of that. 

Total Word Count: 1047

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
When the girl had read Tsu's note she smiled kindly again. She must've been happy to make a new friend. Tsu felt the same delight, it was always fun meeting new people. For a moment, after the Senju's hello, the girl called Mi looked a little confused. She held up a finger asking for the her patience. Tsu wondered why, returning a few blinks of confusion, but the white haired girl soon began scribbling away a new message. So... She really does like writing notes.  Tsu thought as she tried to look over at what the girl was writing, the younger girl's head tilted at the slightest.

Mi soon returned the notepad to the girl. She agreed that it was nice to meet her, to which Tsu giggled out loud. And she also explained that was deaf, which was why she wrote the messages. Tsu blinked another few times, trying to realize what the word meant. Deaf...? The girl beside her wasn't able to hear... At all. Tsu had never met a deaf person before, Mi was the very first one. Looking at the girl in awe, Tsu smiled again. The girl was unique in more ways than one and Tsu could appreciate that in every way. The smaller girl nodded again, an understanding look on her face. She held up her finger, similar to how Mi had done before, and then turned to write a message of her own to the deaf girl.

That's okay! I like writing notes, so I can keep doing it if you like to too. I've never met a deaf person before, so you'll be my very first deaf friend. I hope that's okay if we become friends, I really like getting to know people. I've made lots of friends since I've become a shinobi. I haven't been one for very long, but I did go to Kumogakure no Sato for the Chuunin Exams. I lost in the second round in my first fight, but I did get promoted to chuunin! I just got back to Konoha and decided to come here, a kind of mini celebration for my promotion and for my return. I'm really glad that you decided to sit with me, so that way I get a chance have some fun with someone new too! :D

Tsu looked her note up and down, it was a bit on the longer side but the girl had a lot to say. She wanted to make sure she could get everything down since... She couldn't really say it becuase her newfound companion couldn't exactly hear it. Satisfied with her message, Tsu nodded to herself and added in a smiley face at the end. Then, the smaller girl slid the notepad to the white haired girl beside her. Swinging her legs below, Tsu smiled as she waited patiently Mi to read her note and then to respond back.

"Order up!" As she waited, Ayame came and sat a bowl of Ramen in front of each girl. She winked at the pair of customers with a bright smile and then quickly returned to her cooking.

Excitedly Tsu took her pair of chopsticks and broke them evenly. "Itadakimasu! " She said quickly, before digging into her Ramen. As always, the dish was delicious and for some reason it seemed better than ever before. The hot dish was able to warm the girl up from the cold outside. Perhaps becuase it was Ramen from home that made it taste even better to the girl who hadn't been in the Leaf for so long. Also, it is often true that meals shared with friends taste better. Slurping up her noodles, Tsu glanced back at Mi to see her dish and her response to her message.

~641/1837~

Sarutobi Mi

Sarutobi Mi

D-rank
After reading the responding note, Mi Sarutobi felt a great deal of happiness knowing that Tsuru didn't mind her being deaf, and even more so when she wanted to be friends. For a long time, she had found it difficult to make friends due to her condition. Nobody understood the complications that came up because of it, so Mi was a bit ostracized as a result. But, there were still those who had an understanding point of view. 

Reading about her new friend's accomplishments made Mi smile. It was amazing that there was someone who had only been a ninja for such a short time, and they already became a Chuunin. Mi had yet to achieve such a feat, but she planned to shoot for the stars in the near future as long as she kept up with her training. 

I admire you for making a lot of friends; it's important for a ninja to have them for all kinds of things. And congratulations on your promotion! I've still got a lot of work ahead of me. With training and preparing for the next exams. Maybe we can go on a mission together sometime, or have a couple of training matches. Well, I guess we should have that celebration! Hope you enjoy the ramen and everything!!

Mi took a moment to look over the words she had written and then passed it back to Tsuru again, just as her bowl of ramen was placed in front of her. In thanks, she bowed to Ayame and happily slurped up the noodles. The taste was heavenly and delightful to the Genin. Maybe it was even better tasting today because of the positive atmosphere. Having a friend around must have been key to a good day.  

Word Count: 297

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank

Mi seemed happy as she read Tsu's  response. Seeing a new friend smile made the smaller girl smile even brighter. It was just that feeling of meeting someone new and making new friends that made her feel and warm and fuzzy, heating the girl up from the cold of the wintry day. She could remember the different friends she had made since the time she was a Genin. Some were as happy as her, while others not so much. People were so different, even with such a variety coming from Konoha itself. Now, Tsu had a friend who was special in her own way. She was deaf, but... She was still a ninja. The fact that she would have a handicap such as that but still was a shinobi was amazing.  Tsu herself felt rather proud that her village would have such admirable people such as the girl sitting beside her. Tsu hoped that one day she could be as admirable, like the Hokage or like her father. It seemed like it was such a long way away before she could be anything like that. She had only reached chuunin, how much further would she have to go? It seemed like a long ways away before any dream like that could be reached. But Tsu knew that she wouldn't have to depend only on herself. She had friends and she making new ones every day. Friends and family would help her, she was sure of that.

Mi quickly wrote a response back and Tsu also smiled as she read over the note. She was happy for the smaller girl for making new friends and even congratulated her upon the promotion to Chuunin. The Sarutobi still had lots of work ahead of her, yet the younger Senju was sure that he would help her out any way she could. Missions and training matches together sounded like a lot of fun. It would help them both reach their dreams of strength and power, Tsu of course wanted to assist in any way she could. And she felt as if the girl beside her was thinking the very same thing. At the mention of celebration Tsu laughed aloud and nodded her head. She turned to the girl with white hair with her fist in a thumbs up position. Surely the deaf girl would understand Tsuru's excited approval to have a fun time.

As Mi began to eat her bowl of Ramen, Tsu dug in as well. Tsuru took a large bite and slurped up her noodles rather messily. Ayame turned around, noticing the two shinobi enjoying their meals. "Looks like I'm pretty good huh?" The young chef winked at the pair with a thumbs up. "Glad to see I'm shinobi approved, just like the old man, haha!"

Tsu nodded back with a smile and a wink of her own. "Always, Ayame-san!"

Tsu continued to slurp up her noodles, still being rather messy about her eating.  After a bite, Tsu took the notepad and pen to write another message to her newfound friends.

I'd love to do missions and training with you any time! I'm sure we'll both become super strong together. And we'll have a ton of fun together as friends and fellow shinobi! It's really super exciting about all the stuff that we could do, you never really know what can happen you know? But I do know that since we're friends, I'll always have your back. I'm a medical ninja too, so you'll always have someone to heal you too! It's one of my dreams, to become one of the strongest shinobi so I can help and protect everyone in the village. Including you, Mi-neesan! :D

Once again satifised with her note, Tsu nodded to hersrlf and then pushed the papet pad to the shinobi beside her. It was what they were in the end. Fellow shinobi in arms to protect their village, Konohagakure no Sato. But more than that, the two were on the road to become friends. Friends and shinobi together...

~689/2526~

-Exit Thread-

Training
C-Rank Jutsu Briar Root 1000/1000
B-Rank Jutsu Vine Style Multiple Vine Technique 1500/1500

Words left: 26

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.