You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rain, Ramen, and Hot Liquid [Invite|NK] Empty Rain, Ramen, and Hot Liquid [Invite|NK] Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:48 am

Megami

Megami

D-rank
Today had been going by slowly. There wasn't much for her to do. The day had been simple and uneventful. Nothing special happened today. Not even a training session with one of her clansmen. The young Hyuga spent the evening in one of the local ramen shops that surrounded the village. It had been her first time at this shop. The rain that now accosted the window lured her in here. She probably should have just kept moving until she made it home. Home was quite lonely and living by herself was nothing to laugh about. Her place wasn't in the best shape, but she made due with what she had. Megami leaned her head back in boredom. The place was quite lively. She suspected that she wasn't the only one that the rain drew in. There were a lot of small conversations going on. Just none of them were with here.

There were only a few seats left and she kind of wished someone would sit with her. The feeling of loneliness was one that she hated. Normally, being around a lot of people made her happy. Megami felt nothing, but boredom as she sat alone in her booth. Her pony tail had been going in and out of her fingers as she sat. She had yet to order anything or accept a menu. After about twenty minutes, she finally agreed to accept a menu. Every thing the menu had look appeasing. They even had an assortment of sweets. Her demeanor began changing as she glimpsed over the assortment of sweets. Now, a new dilemma arouse. There were a bunch of things here. The ohagi especially looked good.

“Waitress, I would like to get a cup of coffee,” she shouted out as one turned toward her direction.

The waitress bowed and disappeared into the back. Megami sighed as she went back to her menu. She then rested her head on her fist. She looked up to view a young couple with a small child sitting closest to the window. The redheaded child couldn't stop jumping up and down in their seat. The child kept pointed outside of the window at something. The couple looked to be enjoying their time with the kid. It made her wonder what it would have been like to have spent time like that with her parents. She quickly shook off the thought. There was no need to dwell in the past or on something that would never happen.

A waiter passing by accidentally tripped and dropped hot tea all over her booth. The hot dark liquid covered her arm and dripped down her dress. The waiter apologized and tried to wipe off the hot liquid with a dry cloth. Megami quickly snatched the cloth from him and began wiping her arm and her dress. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. Why come in to stay dry when you were going to get wet anyway. The waiter looked like he could have been fifteen or so. He was just a teenager and probably didn't expect to trip, but she didn't care. Her skin now felt like it was boiling and not from her anger.

“Idiot! Could you be more careful?! You can't just spill hot tea on customers especially if they're shinobi. How am I going to get these stains out of my dress?!” she scolded.

The young waiter seemed at the point of tears before he quickly ran to the back. The woman whom she ordered the coffee finally brought it. The waitress carefully placed the hot liquid on the table and tried to reconcile with her that it was an accident and that the coffee and a bowl of ramen would be on the house. She nodded silently and continued to try to wipe and dry the stains on her dress.

WC: 648

Seicho

Seicho

D-rank
It was a nice evening, not much to do after having spent time wandering the forests, looking for new specimens of flora and fauna to catalog, Seicho was now wandering the streets. He'd had the option to just go home and rest, but he hadn't taken it yet. He was too excited. Soon he would be meeting his new squad and his new teacher and he would be moving up in the world, growing into a better ninja.  It was this excitement that kept him awake and out at this hour, too wired to go to bed or even to focus on his studies of plant life. Still, he'd be walking the streets of Konohagakure no sato, near the market place, enjoying the night time air. When the night time quiet was interrupted with the sounds of thunder clouds above, with rain coming down first in small droplets, then in a great rain, he began to feel doused in the liquid substance. With a sigh at the state of his clothing and his hair, the senju made his way to the nearest shop, stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

What he stepped in appeared to be a ramen shop, one that he hadn't visited before and likely had never even heard of. With a shrug, Seicho looked around for a place to sit and possibly order some food when a disturbance caught his ear. He looked over to see a young girl about his age angrily yelling at a young waiter who had appeared to spill some tea on her over her dress. Seicho was about to speak up when he saw the young man retreat to the back and a waitress bring the girl a hot beverage, setting it carefully upon the table and apologizing profusely to her. The girl had long brown hair pulled into a ponytail and seemed a bit more rude than the people Seicho was used to keeping company with. If anything he would say they had different personalities that might just clash, but he figured that a bit of good will towards the girl would turn her attitude towards a different direction. When the waitress left and the girl continued to try wiping the tea from her dress, Seicho sauntered over casually, tilting his head.

His emerald hues looked the girl over for a moment and he gently shook some of the rain from his leaf green hair. With a perked up smile he sat in the booth across from the girl, smiling in a disarming manner. "Hello, my name is Seicho. Couldn't help but notice how rude you were to that poor boy. It was a bit much even if he spilled some tea on you yea? I don't mean to be rude it just seemed like he was doing his best." Normal people probably would have gone the other way at the spectacle, but with Seicho's personality  he couldn't help but step into the center of problems going on and try his best to ease them. He shook his coat from his body, setting it beside him to  look at his black tee shirt. It was dry for the most part, thanks to the jacket and it made his sitting in the booth much more comfortable. The waitress came back and looked a bit flabbergasted that they boy had chosen to sit with the young girl who was acting in such a rude manner but didn't comment on it. She handed him a menu which he promptly looked over before ordering. "Would you mind bringing me a bowl of spicy miso and extra spicy ramen? I have a bit of an appetite tonight. Thank you!" She smiled and took his order and retreated to the back with his menu. While she was gone he placed his hands on the table, holding them together, his emerald hues meeting the eyes of the girl across from him.

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Jamie was really hungry that day, having done some extra special training by himself in order to show off to Shippo later he was having a break. He wanted to try out a few new dishes with his allowance as he sat down at the table waiting for the waitress to come passed. Though he might get scolded if he had stayed to continue training in the rain and his boredom could only be cured but the curiosities of a busy shop at the time.

He listened as this serious looking girl ordered a cup of coffee, he had tried it out before and found it to be too bitter. Also might have been because he never added any sugar the first time he tried any. He was a bit shocked since she shouted it out instead of simply raising her hand to let the waitress come closer to hear her order.

The waitress did not seem to notice Jamie as he raised his hand she simply walked passed as if he was not there. He watched the serious girl and then noticed her looking elsewhere, that was when he noticed a small boy who had red hair just like him. He began to miss Shippo and Ashi a lot as they were his family, but he could not go bothering them every single time he felt a bit lonely.

He felt a bit annoyed as everyone seemed to be distracted by the waiter incident as he realized he probably would have to shout for his order if he let this go on much longer. Some other guy went to just sit there as he became a bit more curious, he decided to crash their date as the waitress was passing he simply said. "I want anko and some miso with ramen please" as the waitress took a quick note of it on her way to the back as she looked at the boy's new seat as he carefully sat next to the scary girl and just bowed his head low hoping they do not notice as he just didn't want to sit alone anymore.

That other guy ordered something spicy and he began to wonder if it was okay for him to interrupt, but he decided to hope for the best since he could simply go away if they were bothered by him as he had his head resting on his arms pressed as flat as he could on the table. His red hair was sticking out a bit as well as part of it popped up a bit since he did not brush it out correctly.

(440)

Megami

Megami

D-rank
As she continued to wipe and mumble over her dress, a young kid with emerald colored hair introduced himself. Not only that, he had the audacity to invite himself to her booth. She actually didn't mind too much that the young man named Seicho joined her. It actually calmed her down. Though, she thought that his snark comment wasn't necessary. Megami looked up toward the young man and sighed. She ceased wiping away the dark liquid that now dyed her dress in random spots. Her lips twisted to the side as she mulled over his comment.

“Seems like it wasn't enough. He left before I could finish,” she replied, “Megami. My name's Megami.”

Before the waitress turned away she Megami slightly lifted up her pointer finger. She was unsure of what to get earlier, but decided that she would just order the same thing.

“I'll take the same thing he's having and a cup of water,” she responded calmly.

The boy's hair color intrigued her. She wondered if Seicho was naturally born with it that color or he dyed it that way. Megami wanted to reach out and touch it, but restrained herself. A deep sigh came from her and she wasn't sure how to respond to the newcomer. His actions seemed a bit spontaneous. She herself wouldn't have ever just invited herself to another person's table. She could tell right off that this guy was different, but in which way she was unsure.

“So, how are you Seicho? More importantly, who are you?” she asked trying to find out more about the man.

For someone who came from a clan with exceptional visual perception, Megami barely noticed the young child with the reddish-brown hair sit next to her. The younger boy just crashed the conversation as he made his own order. She looked down at him and automatically became intrigued with him as well. Her eyes widened as she glanced over him. She enjoyed being around little kids and he was the closest thing to what she enjoyed being around. The young child reminded her of one of the boys she liked to spend time with at the orphanage. Megami starting smiling as she moved over to give him more space. She then attempted to engulf him in a long hug.

“He's so kawaii!” she exclaimed, “Hello, little guy. How are you?!”

WC: 405
TWC: 1053

Seicho

Seicho

D-rank
Seicho took in the young lady's name and nodded. Megami was an interesting name, not one he had heard before. His eyebrows raised slightly when she had decided to order the same thing he had wanted. She did know that he was going to be eating very spicy foods, right? Still if she also enjoyed spicy foods that would be something the two could find common ground on.  Though he guessed she may not entirely know how spicy the food was, or how water made it worse guessing on her drink choice. The young Senju yawned a bit and watched the girl when she sighed, tilting his head. She wanted to know how he was, and who he was. Well, didn't he tell her who he was? Seicho was his name and that was about as far as he figured one would need to know on who he was. Still, he shrugged a bit and spoke, a smile upon his face. "I'm alright, a bit wet. But you know they say that trees would not have grown to their sizes if not for the rain. As for who I am, well I told you I am Seicho. I suppose I could give you my surname too. I'm a Senju, my clan does ninjutsu with plants and trees, or sometimes just wood."

His smile grew wider when he noticed the young child join them at the table next to Megami. The girl moved to hug the little guy, her eyes lighting up as though he was the best thing she'd seen. Seicho chuckled softly, waving to the young child who'd made his order. "Hello there, young man. My name is Seicho, what's your name? As you can see, my new associate Megami here apparently loves children. I'm glad you could join us for dinner though, I'm sure it would have gotten lonely had we not joined her." Seicho smiled and quietly pulled out a notepad when the rain eased up and the started coming down harder. He recorded his thoughts on the rain down and watched a few bolts of lightning come forth. They were bright, but not too much so that they hurt the eyes. They would be followed by a loud thunderous clap, one for each of the three or four bolts of lightning. After a moment of taking down his notes, Seicho clicked his pen's bottom and closed the ballpoint ink pen, placing it and his notepad on the table, waiting for his food.

426|1,090

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
From what Jamie could hear the girl was called Megami and the boy was named Senju Seicho as he wondered if he was related to Airi in some way. He was waiting on his order as they did not really seem to notice him much, but then the girl started to give him those eyes his mom normally gives. He tried to push it to the back of his mind, it could not be that she was about to unleash it upon him. He was looking for an escape route, but she was right in front of him. He was about to look back and by then it was too late as he felt the hand reach behind him as it was too late. He simply took the brunt of her embrace as he pouted after the hug connected as the guy simply spoke casually about how she likes small kids.

This guy did not seem to understand his trouble, whenever his mom would hug like this there was no escape. While he could force his way out, that would be a bit rude so he had a choice. Suffer her embrace for who knows how long, or fight back and hurt her by accident. He looked up to her slowly, he attempted to keep the glare of his pouting face but he couldn't as his eyes just became a bit watery as he simply looked back down at the table. Jamie was beginning to wonder why girls loved to do this, even Airi sometimes looked like she would attack too.

Jamie was blushing as it became questionable as to which was more red, his hair or his face as Seicho was just casually jotting something down in his note pad. Seicho seemed so much different from Airi who seemed to love nature and if a Senju was good with trees, why was Seicho using paper. He seemed to start spacing out in the embrace of Megami's unrelenting hug, his mind was telling him to run away. However since Jamie liked hugs he was powerless to escape as long as his life was not in danger, however he was getting confused as his mind was not even sure if he was safe any longer. He had become so silent now that she hugged him, it was like she was taking the life right out of him and others watching would think they were just a girl with a boyfriend and her little brother tagging along.

Jamie began to wonder where the food was, where was his savior now. He was going to start to suffer even more under the pressure of hunger, as he managed to deal with the immense and intense pressure of the hug which was beginning to make him want to not even go anywhere anymore. However deep down inside Jamie knew he had to stand his ground and not let her know how much he enjoys hugs as his face was still betraying him. The only thing missing was a smile which was something he had trouble doing which is why he was not letting out that expression right now as they waited for their orders to arrive.

He then remembered for a moment that he forgot to introduce himself as he whimpered a soft response. "Jamie"

(553)
[993]

Megami

Megami

D-rank
As she embraced Jamie, his face had the semblance of his hair. Jamie. She hadn't heard a name like it before and assumed that it was probably foreign. She didn't prolong the hug as she wanted too. Jamie looked like he wasn't quite there. Though, she noticed not as she had been listening to Seicho's response. It took her a slight moment to realize that she asked the wrong question and couldn't figure out what the right question she wanted to ask the man. Seicho did say that he was a Senju. She remembered the stories that were told of great Senju that were revered through the village's history. She sort of looked up to them. Their strength seemed to know no bonds. That's what she wanted to aim to be. Someone who would be revered.

“Hi Jamie, nice to meet you,” she said as she let go of the little redhead and turned to Seicho, “Ah so you're a Senju. I'm a Hyuga. It's good thing we met. I think I would like to go on a mission with you. You seem like someone who knows what they're doing.”

She decide to make an attempt to make an offer without knowing the full details of who Seicho was. It wasn't that she actually trusted him, but she felt like he could be of use to her. Megami wanted to go on a team based mission. She hadn't taken too over the past couple of years when she ended up being one of two survivors on a C-rank mission that went south. Megami had promised herself that she wouldn't allow herself to get put in that predicament ever again. She would become stronger. There was a certain gleam in her eyes that she was passionate about getting stronger, but first she would need eat. The young Hyuga started to wonder where he food was and couldn't fathom why it was taken so long. If the delay was because of the incident, it was definitely her fault. Megami cared not that it was her fault she just wanted some attention.

“So what do you say, Seicho? Would you be willing to join me in a C-rank mission? I could definitely use someone of your talents. Even if we team up temporary, we could have a chance to show off what we're capable of.”

She wasn't sure if he was a shinobi or not. It was assumed by her that he probably was. Megami figured with all the Senju members through history. Most of them probably were shinobi or had some skill set to be. The thought was prejudice of her, but comparing them to the Hyuga clan was possibly a bit unethical. Those of the Hyuga clan were expected to be shinobi. Especially, those of the branch family. Being a shinobi was a way of life for them. To be otherwise, would be considered disrespectful. That would be one barrier she didn't want to cross. The wrath of the Hyuga clan for breaking tradition was something serious.

WC: 526
TWC:1579

Seicho

Seicho

D-rank
Seicho nodded to the young man who introduced himself as Jamie and looked on to the young woman named Megami. He had a quizzical look upon his face when she began to speak so plainly about taking on a mission with someone she'd just met. He was a bit embarrassed to admit he hadn't actually been on a mission just yet and the he didn't know what he was doing. He was more of a supporting ninja than anything else. Having the qualifications of someone who would 'know what they were doing' on a mission would actually require him to go on missions and be confident in his abilities to complete them. With a sigh, the young man scratched his neck, looking around. He was trying to figure out a good way to tell Megami that he wasn't exactly the type of person to be good with missions and she asked again. This time, explicating on that it was a C-Rank mission, that she could definitely use someone with his talents, even if it were temporary. They would both have a chance to show off what they were capable of.

"Well I er.. That's fine I guess. I'll be honest, I haven't actually gone on any missions before but I won't turn you down. I'm sure we could do well enough. But if we're making these plans, then why not invite Jamie as well? If he is a shinobi and has the want, he could come along with us on a mission or two, and help us out. We could work as a team of our own, you know?"

Seicho looked over to jamie and smiled a bit, as a 'sorry' type of thing. He didn't want to drag the young kid into something he may not want to do, but he didn't want to dis-include him as well. That would be extremely rude. While waiting on the answer from Jamie, the waitress arrived with their respective orders and placed them down in front of each of them. After checking if they needed anything else, she wandered back off to whatever other duties she had, leaving the three to eat. Seicho silently grabbed his chop sticks and began to eat his spicy ramen, his tongue alight with the flavors and spices. He loved spicy food about everything else and having something like this to soothe his drenched body from the outside cold and rain was just a perfect occurrence. The senju did his best to stay respectfully reserved while he ate, trying to not make too many slurping noises or chew loudly to not disturb others.

450|1,540

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
As soon as Jamie realized he was enjoying the moment the hard truth hit him. The Goddess giveth and the Goddess also taketh away as the warm embrace finally ended it made him feel a bit empty inside. He wondered why it was that while you in the moment you just want to run away, and then everything is gone the moment you decide to stay.

She turned to speak to Seicho as he learned they were from Airi's clan known as the Senju. He had learned at some point that they were revered by some of the elderly people, though he was not quite sure why other than Airi being so beautiful to admire. Then there was Megami from the Hyuga clan, a rather noble clan with really weird eyes as he remembered Izayoi and Hizomi. She seemed to want to go on a mission with Seicho since he seemed to know what he was doing, though Jamie wondered how true that was since it did not seem like Seicho was even doing anything at all.

She requested taking a C-rank mission with Seicho as he felt rather left out, his nerves were starting to get to him. Seicho seemed to agree too easily as Jamie began to view him as a push over that just wants to make everyone happy. The funny thing though was at times Jamie was exactly like that too, as he became more impatient as he looked around for the food.

Jamie felt a bit worried when he heard the guy said he never did missions before, to start on a C-rank mission seemed rather crazy to Jamie. Then Seicho invited Jamie as his eyes seemed to gain some life in them, he did not smile, but his eyes showed determination as if to say he wanted to do it so badly.

Jamie looked down for a moment, "I would like to help too, if its okay with Megami-nesan"

As he said that the food arrived, he checked as he had anko, miso and ramen separately as he looked up to the waitress. "Bigger" as she heard that she felt a bit shocked and bowed her head as she went to fetch a bigger bowl. Jamie downed the ramen and then devoured the miso as if not waiting for permission as he was starving. He even gobbled up the anko as he looked like he could choke on his food at any moment as he got rice in his hair and noodles on his face. Seicho the respectful eater and Jamie the hyper active eater. As it was up to Megami to decide as it seemed the two boys were leaving everything up to her.

(455)
[1448]

10Rain, Ramen, and Hot Liquid [Invite|NK] Empty Re: Rain, Ramen, and Hot Liquid [Invite|NK] Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:38 am

Megami

Megami

D-rank
Megami's face contorted a bit that Seicho stated that he never went on a mission. At first, she thought that he was joking, but realized that he wasn't. His actions sort of made it look like he was a bit uncomfortable. She did quickly glimpse over to Jamie and after a moment agreed to go on a mission as well. It made her quite happy that the two of them would join her on a C-Rank mission. She smiled in response to their answer. Though, she didn't know that Jamie was a shinobi too. It didn't surprise her, but he didn't look like the type to be a shinobi. Not from a first glance however. She then thought twice about it and figured that Jamie may have potentially been more dangerous that both her and Seicho.

“That's fine Seicho. You can just wing it. More than one mission sounds quite promising actually. Maybe we could even do a D-Rank mission just to pass the time.”

The young Hyuga watched as the waitress brought out their food. She was a bit surprised by Jamie's appetite. Megami looked down at her plate of spicy miso and spicy ramen. It seemed to look pretty good, but she wasn't sure what she had just gotten herself into. Sighing, she clapped her hands together in thanks and picked up her chop sticks. The young maiden went for her noodles first and began nibbling slightly. It felt like her lips were burning. She didn't mind spicy food, but this took the cake. Megami didn't want to seem weak, so she endured the spicy, yet savory bowl.

Small tears began to form in her eyes from the combination of the heat and enjoyment. The ramen bowl was quite exquisite. She took slow bites without saying anything. The company and food kept her content. She hadn't made many friends over the last few years. This feeling was the closest thing she remembered when having friends back at the academy. I also slightly reminded her of her old genin team. She smiled occasionally between chews. The rain outside seemed to calmed down a bit. It wasn't often they had gotten a good rain like that. Megami was slightly glad for it. It had enabled her to meet two knew people who would help her in her time of want.

“Seems like you have a big appetite there Jamie. You can't taste the food if you're eating so fast,” she giggled with slight tears in her eyes from the heat of her own food.

WC: 440
TWC: 2019

11Rain, Ramen, and Hot Liquid [Invite|NK] Empty Re: Rain, Ramen, and Hot Liquid [Invite|NK] Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:54 pm

Seicho

Seicho

D-rank
Seicho quietly nodded in thanks when the girl said it was fine that he could just 'wing' it on missions. Of course he saw no problem doing a D-rank mission to pass the time. Seicho watched as Jamie asked for a larger bowl, the waitress bowing and scurrying off to fulfill the request. His head tilted as he watched Jamie gorge himself on the food in front of him, getting noodles upon his face and rice in his hair. He smirked to himself, trying not to laugh as he ate. The kid was quite the handful and would likely have the same excitable nature on their mission together. He wondered if they should invite jamie to the D-Rank as well, but figured it would likely happen at the end of the C-Rank mission. With that in mind, the Senju would continuing eating his spicy ramen, turning to look across the table at Megami who seemed rather.. flustered at her spicy foods. Seicho was confused and tilted his head as he gave a quizzical look. She had ordered the same foods he had, so he assumed she knew that it was going to be incredibly spicy. Looking at her though, one could tell that wasn't exactly the truth.

Jamie was voracious, and Seicho was a polite eater.  Megami just seemed like she wasn't well versed with such spicy foods yet she did smile between a chew or so every so often. Seicho looked outside when he stopped hearing the pittering and pattering of rain upon the building, watching it stop. It made him smile for a moment, because he knew with the rain finishing its job, the sun in the morning would do its job. Making plants that relied on water and photosynthesis grow and blossom. The Senju turned back to the two, hearing what Megami said about jamie not being able to taste his food if he ate it so quickly. She giggled, with some tears in the corner of her eyes that would undoubtedly be from the spices in her own dishes. The Senju chuckled and finished off his ramen, grabbing his porcelain spoon to start on the bowl of miso. He didn't speak much when eating, it was just a habit of his. He found it more polite to eat first and then speak, than to just chomp away and speak to people as you hate. Polite conversation was fine, however, he just didn't like speaking when he could be enjoying his meal.

422|1,962

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Jamie was eating without reservations as the young one ate like a hungry lion starving in the desert wastelands of Suna. He got startled for a second as he heard Megami clap her hands before continuing with his ravaging assault upon the unsuspecting food laying before him. He began to feel a bit happy he did not try the spicy spice since it seemed like Megami was crying from her special eyes. He knew from Izayoi that the Hyuga possessed some rather magical and slightly scary looking eyes, while Seicho was from the plant growing Senju clan as he began to wonder how he would be able to work together with them.

Jamie began to notice the soft sounds of rain dripping from the sealing as he then heard Megami say something he had heard before. He was told he had a big appetite as he stopped eating for a moment blushing, as she also said he would not be able to taste the food if he ate that fast. However Jamie's eyes began to fill with water as his feelings were a bit hurt, mainly because he realized he had forgotten his manners and was eating like a wild beast. It may have been an acceptable form of eating among the Inazuka clan, but out in public it could be considered embarrassing as he felt like crying right then and there.

He wanted to cry and just as he was thinking on what to do, his feelings were hurt and while he could normally accept it. He had become upset and just could not sit here any longer as the waitress came back he got up bumping her over as she managed to save the dish. With his eyes watering up as he dashed passed his tears could be seen flowing out the side of his eyes as he ran outside into the rain. The rain hit Jamie on his head as he slipped on the water crashing face first into a puddle of water as the waitress was a bit too shocked to know what was going on. Deep down Jamie wanted them to chase after him, but he knew they would not follow. No one really cared about him, his mom was just adopting him for reasons he did not understand and even Shippo had became a bit distant lately. Too many emotions began driving Jamie insane as he tried to think on the rule written in the shinobi hand book.

Shinobi Rule number twenty five, a shinobi must never show their tears as he hoped the rain would help do that for him as he looked up the rain flowing down his face cleaning off the noodles and rice as he wondered what he was doing.

(461)
[1909]

Megami

Megami

D-rank
Jamie began to start blushing, but Megami’s eyes starting watering too much for her to notice. She Jamie was sort of fascinating. She hadn’t seen any kid his size eat as much as he attempted in her life. The little boy definitely had Akimichi level hunger. She wondered if he would order more than what he already had. That was until he ran outside into the rain. Megami wondered why he was going outside when he hadn’t finished his food. She continued to take another bite of her food. It caused her eyes to water more. Though, she wondered if she should check up on little Jamie. As he suddenly disappeared.

Megami asked the water if she good get her order to go. She excused herself to Seicho as she pursued Jamie. Some of the customers had a slight soothing expression that she was leaving. She exited the restaurant and watched as Jamie stood looking at the sky. His actions caused her to raise an eyebrow as now both of them were getting wet. She was already wet from the tea that still spilled on her, but was more interested in what Jamie was doing and why he did it. She watched for a moment before saying anything.

“Jamie...are you ok? Come back inside before you get sick.”

She didn’t want Jamie to get sick. Jamie was definitely a sporadic fellow. He just did things slightly randomly in her eyes. She would reach out a hand hoping that he wouldn’t be too busy and take it. Megami didn’t intentionally want to hurt his feelings. She wasn’t exactly sure what to do, but wait to see what Jamie would do next. It seemed to her that his emotions were a bit confusing to understand. The young Hyuga wondered what got into him that he would purposely put himself under the wetness of the rain.

WC: 321
TWC: 2340

Seicho

Seicho

D-rank
Seicho quietly finished his meal, looking over to see that jamie was blushing and it looked as though his eyes were getting watery. Before he realized what was happening, the young kid ran out of the restaurant, pushing past the waitress. Seicho was mildly confused and sat there waiting while Megami ran out to apparently comfort him or ask him back inside. The Senju quietly sat at the table, organizing his dishes so that the waitress who stood there a bit shocked would have an easier time of cleaning up. He didn't want to just leave everything in a scattered mess on the table, after all. When he was done with this he moved out of the booth and stood up, pulling a pouch of coins from his pocket, handing it to the waitress who made to clean his dishes off of the table. "Thank you very much for the meal miss, I hope the rest of your night goes better than the beginning did. I am sure she won't be as rude now that she's had time to clam down, perhaps she'll even leave you a tip as I have. Please enjoy the rest of your time!" With that the Senju waved to her and smiled, bowing before he walked towards the door, making sure to grab his jacket as he did so. His coin purse he handed her holding double what the meal was likely to cost.

When he walked outside, he'd pulled his jacket on, looking around in the rain. It was dreary he thought about it, not something he really enjoyed being out in. Still, the Senju made his way to Megami and Jamie, reaching out to pat the young boy on the head. "I hope you feel better Jamie, I'm sure she meant nothing by it. I'd love to stay longer but I have to get home so I can wake up early for work. I've paid for the meals we had so no worries for either of you! Let me know when you're ready to take on the missions, Megami. You two will find me at the Yamanaka flower shop, in the apartment above the store. Ciao!" He didn't want to leave them in such a state but he truly was in a rush to get home. It was already getting late and he needed to sleep before too long. Waving back to them as he went, the Senju disappeared after a while into the darkness and rain on his way home, thinking of the next time he would see the two of them again. He hoped it would be under better circumstances.

449|2,411

[EXIT]

Strength, Speed, Endurance E-0 > D-0: 2,250/2,250
Perception E-0 > E-1: 75/75
Reaction Time E-0 > E-1: 75/75
11 discarded.

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
As Megami came out to comfort him, he felt better while at the same time ashamed. He originally was hungry, but after that hair ruffle and looking at her for a while he began to realize something for the first time. His heart was racing slightly, though it was not as meaningful as he thought it was, as he looked up to her his tears hidden in the rain that just hit on the soft cheeks of his face. As he stood there she told him to go inside, but he said to her, "I like you"

As he blushed as Seicho seemed to arrive a bit late as there was an awkward silence, as he did not even hear what Seicho had said, as his head got patted. He would turn away as he would leave with his last words being, "I am going home" as he would walk, before dashing off home to his bed.

(157)
[2066]

Exit Thread
Training Katon A-S 2066/4000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.