You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Izanagi1

Izanagi1

D-rank
Izanagi would go down out of his apartment headed for ichiraku ramen a new type of food he newly became interested in as he was walking he began thinking what am i doing i am too weak my power i cant protect a fly he thought to himself as he reached Ichiraku he stopped and went inside and ordered the usual bowl two nins were sitting near him speaking about how their comrade was a weakling and fell in battle he disliked it he didn't like he didn't realize it but he was staring at the two madly as if he had the intent to kill them he thought to himself "well first time for everything"but the two were disturbed then they left without a word as his ramen was served the old man with his daughter staring at Izanagi as he started eating then he stopped halfway saying"what?" they replied "so?" Izanagi replied "so what ?" they asked him "hows it taste"Izanagi for the first time expressing his thoughts about something he experienced or tasted he blushed and said "amazing"as he continued to dig in "more more more"he said to himself "i need more power dammit"he continued
i wont stay a weakling i will gain much more power much much more he said to himself with a deep serious look as he finished his bowl he asked for a second serving to think more of himself and to enjoy a
Delicious meal .

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
Takeshi was walking down the street among the crowds of people. He didn't like the crowd too much, but he was hungry. He thought about making himself some lunch, but in the end he didn't feel like it. He had a very particular taste for something, though he didn't know what he wanted as of right now. The kids were running along with their parents. He saw fellow ninja also out, either they were off duty or heading on some kind of mission. Takeshi had just done a mission not too long ago, though he was ready to go on another in need be. Still walking down the crowded streets, the sun was out, though it wasn't too hot out. Takeshi smelled many different things from BBQ to candy stands. All these smells swirled around Takeshi, though he didn't have any particular taste for them. After walking a bit longer, he came across the famous Ichiraku ramen stand. Takeshi could smell the noodles and all its ingredients, this was perfect. Takeshi walked into the stand greeted with a loud "Hey" from the chef and his daughter. Takeshi gave them a simple wave and ordered their specialty. Turning to his left, Takeshi could see another person eating their ramen in peace. Takeshi wasn't really the talkative type, so he let them be. He sat their and waited for his ramen to be served.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
After a long week of doing maintenance around the town, Mitsuo was excited to finally get the chance to relax a bit. He walked through the busy streets of the marketplace to make it to his favorite place to sit down and eat, Ichiraku Ramen. He smiled and waved and greeted everyone he passed on his way.

Busy place today, it's a good thing I'm so hungry or I probably would have avoided the area completely, eh nii-san? If you were still alive you would love this, for some reason you always liked people

He put out his smoke, ran his finger through his hair, fixed his glasses and walked into Ichiraku Ramen, noticing a couple of others sitting in there as he sat down and smiled at the old man.

"I'll get a bowl of Pork Ramen please," he said with a big grin, looking at the two people to his left and chuckling softly to himself as he looked down at the bowl in front of him, thanking the old man and taking a mouthful of food.

I really never had the social skills you did Nii-san, I know you'd say hi but I'm not like you..

Izanagi1

Izanagi1

D-rank
"hi " a simple word coming out from izanagi  izanagi  wouldn't normally greet people but to these twohe felt as if they are fated to meet here he thought  why not greet them ,then he greeted them, then continued eating his ramen which he loved  the two seemed exactly like him not the social type which izanagi was before the death  of his parents but later on he became colder than a fridge still this is his best that greeting took all effort he had  he though to himself when did i change like this somehow he kept glancing at them then he stopped as he finished his ramen he then ordered seconds  ichiraku ramen was his heaven.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.