You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hatake Touya

Hatake Touya

D-rank
Touya emerged from the Administration Building with a vague look on his face as his eyes peered unto the opened scroll in his hands labeled 'D Rank', just another average day and another average D rank mission. It was the same old usual day in the village, with nothing out of the ordinary, villagers were going about their lives while shinobi scrambled here and there either training or going on missions. A slight sigh was released from Touya's mouth as he looked up at the bright azure sky, so bright it slightly made his eyes feel discomfort as they adjusted; but alas the weather was exceptional today anyways. No use feeling down about these missions, I have to start somewhere I suppose if I hope to become an ANBU Operative someday... With that he rolled up the scroll, deposited it in his hip pouch, and proceeded to kick off the ground jumping high into the air landing on one of the many nearby building rooftops where he was able to see most of the village directly in front of him. Mountains in the Southern Region. His mind repeated information he had just read, noting to himself with a slight nod as he began jumping from rooftop to rooftop heading towards to south gate.

It wasn't long there after that Touya finally landed, looking directly up at the mountain which towered over the young genin, at the top you can make out the small log cabin which must have obviously been his destination for it was the only building in view on the entire mountain. You've got to be joking... Lady Ninaro, why do you choose to live at such an inconvenient location? It's not like he didn't want to help the old lady or anything, Touya wasn't like that, he was always fond of the elderly with their infinite wisdom, quite frankly he never once met an old person he didn't like. Touya shook his head, there was no point in complaining now after traveling all this way and there was no way he was just going to abandon the mission, that went against all of his morals. No, he was going to see this mission through and complete no matter what was in store for him at the top of that mountain, plus looking at it as training also gave him the motivation needed to go forth. Touya looked back down, in front of a steep walkway which appeared to be the only way of getting up the mountain, the walkway spiraled upwards around the mountain and would eventually lead to the very time. With that Touya began making his way up the mountain, no, he did not walk, the young genin was jogging his way up.

Huff huff huff

Touya in front of the log house, sweat pouring down his face from his forehead protector, he was hunched over with both hands on his kneecaps taking long and heavy breaths. The front door eventually opened and emerging from it was an elderly woman with long grey hair held up in a ponytail and wrinkles on her face due to her age, her eyes weren't really invisible due to the sun reflecting off her glasses. She wore what looked like a gown with various flowers printed on it, and over that an apron, he basically looked like your typical grandmother....yet she was all alone in this house and had no one to take care of her. Just the mere sight of her alone was enough to soften Touya's heart, he now wanted to do anything in his ability to help this woman out. "Oh my," her voice was soft and there was a somewhat nurturing feeling behind it. "it's not too often that I have visitors all come all the way up here. Are you perhaps lost young man?" She asked, Touya shook his head in response as he was still busy trying to catch his breath. "Ah, then you must be a shinobi of the leaf, come to assist this poor old woman then. Well come, come inside, and take your shoes off at the door." She said stepping inside while holding the door for Touya, gesturing him kindly for him to enter. After he was fully able to compose himself, he enter, doing just as he was told. "Thank you, I'm Hatake Touya by the way. It's a pleasure meeting you Lady Ninaro, please I am eager to begin. Let me know where should I start." He spoke in a soft voice, with the utmost mannerism, he did this especially because at the moment he was representing Konoha's Leaf Shinobi as a whole and did not want to be the reason for the leaf's reputation to become tarnished, if that were to even happen. A large smile ran across the cheeks of Lady Ninaro. "My, the youth today is just full of energy. Well, then. How about you help me with some cleaning first?" She gestured once more from him to follow her, Touya nodded and following directly behind her. The inside of the log cabin wasn't all too big, this was obvious just by looking at it from the outside. The living room, kitchen, and bedroom all acted as one whole room and the bathroom was it's own tiny room in the corner as well as a closet in the other corner of the house, so cleaning the places wasn't going to prove all that challenging. "Okay, I'm going to need you to do some dusting and sweeping, then I need to bathroom cleaned and all mirrors and windows polished. Also if you don't mind putting Taki's, my cat's, food out I'd appreciate that also. When you finish that retrieve the clothes being put on to dry outside on the line, when you're finished just holler for me. Everything you need can be found underneath the sink." With that said she pointed at the cabinet under the sink and headed for the front door. "Alright then...let's get this started."

"Lady Nina-----WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"Touya emerged from the log house a few moments later calling out for the old lady as he was instructed to do so but was interrupted by the sight of an enormous monster attacking Lady Ninaro by licking her on the side of the.....face? Touya paused for a moment, as he was finally able to register what it was, a extremely large Saint Bernard, which by the looks of it belonged to Lady Ninaro. Touya composed himself quickly. "Oh, is he your dog? He's....uhm....adorable?" Touya walked over to Lady Ninaro and the beast, first he allowed the dog to smell his hand, as to not startle it and when it seemed okay he began to softly pet it's head. "Ah, perfect. Seems you guys are getting along just fine already. This is good!" She exclaimed in response to the behavior she had just witnessed. "Seems you have a way with dogs, Touya. This is Bruno by the way, I rescued him a long time ago it seems. We've been together for ages! Anyways, since you both seem well acquainted, why not take him for a walk while you take care of this?!" Before Touya could reply, from behind her back she pulled out a leash and a piece of paper, tying the leash to Bruno's neck and handing both the end and paper to Touya. Like I have a choice... Touya looked at the paper, it was a list of items to retrieve from the stores in the village, Touya looked up and nodded and took it from her. "Not a problem Lady Ninaro!" He replied heading towards the walkway leading down the mountain.

Just as the sun was setting, Touya returned back to the log house with a bag of the items requested on the list in one hand, and Bruno tailing behind him with his nose to the ground. "Here you go Lady Ninaro, everyone you wanted on the list here...and I mean EVERYTHING!" Touya said handing her both the bag and her dog's leash. "Ah, thanks for all your help Touya! I'll be sure to let your boss know how useful you were today, who knows, maybe I'll even request you specifically next time." With that said she let out a chuckle, as did Touya. For my sake...I hope not. Hehe.

Word Count: 1430

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.