You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Akai

Akai

D-rank
Akai was sitting on a branch by the dojo her father owned. She was daydreaming while watching young Hyuuga guys training there. “ Oh, I‘m so envious guys, everything looks so easy for you.. One spotted her and since then kept turning his eye into that gorgeous thee she was sitting on, becaude distracted, he also kept getting some gentle fist heading into his chakra points. Akai wasn‘t using her Byakugan, but she saw what was happening very clearly.  However, because she was concentrated on that one figh, Akai didn‘t see her father coming from behing her. He poked akai with the stick, lying nearby and scared the crap out of her that she even fell of the three. Horu started laughing waving with the sheet of paper.

“Lurking much?“ The father asked to tease Akai. She stood up all messed up, patted her otfit and gave an evil eye to her father.“Well, I have to admit, didn‘t see that one coming.“ Her mood now was even worse than it was before, but then everything got better, when father extended his hand with a sheet of paper in it. “Here, this came this morning, you should spend more time at home, you know.“ He gave the paper to Akai, whose eyes were shining, as those ones of a child received a candy. Father turned his face to dojo, then pointed his finger into guys training there. “I still cannot figure out why are you watching this day by day..you know things will never work out like that for you... After saying that he was waiting for Akai‘s response, but she even wasn‘t looking at him, gazing somewhere into horizon, so the father left her with that paper she wanted to get started with so badly

As soon as Akai recognized it was a mission, she got on her feet and left those two Hyuuga fighting alone. The sheet included the address of an old lady, who will need some products, as she cannot travel to the market anymore. Akai headed to lady‘s place and in some minutes reached her destination. She found an old lady sitting in the garden, sipping a little cup of tea. Akai entered the garden and bowed.

“Good day, lady Ninaro. I am Hyuuga Akai, the daughter of Horu, I came here to help you and get you some products.. When Akai hasn‘t even finished her introduction, lady Ninaro started saying the list: “ I will need  4 Apples, 11 Sweet potatoes, 3 Tomatoes, 2 packs of instant ramen, 1 pack of Sunflower seed, 1 pack of Rose seed, 3 boxes of Green Tea,  Perfume, 2 pieces of Granny Underwear, now off you go, child!. Akai was quite lost after this akward meeting, but she found herself already running into the direction the shop was. She was thinking about that many things and sure thing couldn‘t all of them. “What should I do? I forgot everything.. as Akai  was biting her lip out of nerviousness she reached the food shop. Akai took 4 apples, 11 sweet potatoes, 3 tomatoes, 2 packs of instant ramen and 3 boxes of green tea. She kept smiling while putting all those thing in the bag. Thinking that she got everything the lady needed, Akai headed back to lady‘s house.

When lady Ninaro looken into the bag her face went blank:
“You are no good, child..where are my pack of sunflower seeds, pack of rose seeds?The old lady wasn‘t really satisfied, but it seemed like she just naturally was a because-old-thus-angry-type. Akai still maintained a smile on her face and got on her foot again. She stopped by the flower shop and took a pack of sunflower seeds and a pack of rose seeds. While heading back to lady Ninaro she was sighing“Now she HAS to be happy, I allready got everything she asked for..“

Lady Ninaro was looking into the bag again getting more angry:
“Are you stupid, really? Is this kind of a joke sent from Hokage to an old honorable shinobi like me? You didn‘t get me perfme and two pairs of underwear..“ but the old lady hadn‘t even got a chance to finish her sentense, Akai was had already headed out to the other shop, where she bought for lady Ninaro one bottle of perfume and two pairs of underwear. Akai was back in no time. Now lady Ninaro was much happier than before.

“As you were almost no help to me..“She began“...for you to make up for your mistakes today, you can walk my dog, feed my cat and do the cleaning. Lady Ninaro sat on her chair, she was bossy like hell. Akai growled a little, but despite the fact, that she got mad, she still took out a dog for a walk, as the dog was not guilty, that he has such a complicated master. Akai also fed the cat. Those were the easier tasks. The cleaning was the most annoying, because while Akai was doing the most dirty job, lady Ninaro was unsatisfied all the time, just giving a bunch of orders while sitting in her warm chair. And on the top of all that, she didn‘t even thank Akai once for all this day spend at hers. When Akai was completele done, she was more than happy to head back to the dojo she was sitting before hoping to get to see the end of that fight she started watching.

Word count
Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.