You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
Kaito looked at the store in front of him, list in hand. "This should be a good place to find the food stuff." He entered the grocery store and quickly set to finding all of the items. "Paper...dog food,...here is it! Fruit!" Kaito picked four of the healthiest looking apples he could find and put them in the basket. 'Next, vegetables'. He found the vegetables aisle and walked through it. 'Man, this place is deserted. There's probably, what, 15 people in the entire store? This must be a slow day.' When he had the potatoes and tomatoes, he moved to the packaged items. 'Ramen! There is is!', Kaito placed the items in his basket. 'Looks like this grocer only has these items. I'll have to look for the seeds and other stuff at some other store..' Kaito paid for the items and made his way down the street. 'And I still have the entire day! This is a piece of cake.' Kaito entered a small flower store that was run by a very old man. "Do you guys sell seeds here?" Kaito asked the old man. The old man pointed with his broom towards the back of the store and returned to sweeping the floor. Kaito found the seeds where the man told him, and returned to the man. "Um, do you guys sell perfume?" The old man shot Kaito a frown, and got a smirk on his face. "So, you like perfume, huh? Not many young men really are interested in that stuff. Here, we sell some of our own. I'll get it from the back." Kaito was left slack jawed and stammering for a response. Shaking his head, he looked through the florist's supply of teas. 'This should work", he thought as he grabbed a few boxes. The old man returned from the back of the store with a rather large bottle of perfume, and rung Kaito's items up. As he left, he felt the old man's lecherous giggles and ramblings of young love. 'I wish this were for a pretty woman. I wish'.

Kaito carried his bags down the streets, thinking of the final item. 'Who sends someone to get underwear? This is, well, uncomfortable.' Shaking his head, he entered a women's clothing store. Heading to the underwear section, he was confused. 'What the hell is granny underwear? Is that a brand or something?'. Kaito shrugged and grabbed a rather prudish twin set of panties took it to the cashier. The woman working gave Kaito funny looks, but ran his purchase anyway. Happy to leave, Kaito turned to the next set of business.

Kaito huffed his way up the mountain, gleaming with seat. "Geez, this lady (huff) does this?" Upon reaching the top, he found the woman's home empty. "Looks like I should get to work. First, I'll get some clones to clean. Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu." From a watering can, 5 clones burst into existence. 4 Clones opened the door and began to clean, and one clone tied the dog to a leash. This clone began to run the dog around the house, making sure to still stay close to Kaito. "Guess I'll feed the cat." Walking inside, Kaito found his clones already well into dusting, cleaning windows, and cleaning tables. In the kitchen, Kaito found a can of fish-paste to feed the cat. Finding the bowl being pawed at by the cat in question, he filled and threw the can away. Sitting to pet the cat, he waited for his clones to finish. With the dog back in the house and the clones dispelled in the sink, he locked the door and made his way to get his payment.

Chakra Used:

Complete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.