You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Letting his legs drift back and forth over the tall gates of Konoha, Antanas stares at the sky, not a cloud in sight. Trying to be on track to becoming a chunin, Antanas sits up, looking at the mission office. "Ah well.... Better get started...." He thinks aloud as he jumps down from the tall gates, his feet coming in contact with the ground. As he begins to walk toward the mission office, Antanas notices kids playing, and smiles at them. He remembers when he was young, not a care in the world. His father was still alive and well. 'Oh father...' Antanas is thinking as he walks into the large building to take a mission. 'Where have you gone off to?' Sighing, Antanas picks up a D-Ranked missions, and reads it. "You have to buy and do all the things for Lady Ninaro. It all has to be done in one day." Antanas nods, and signs himself up for the mission. As he walks out of the building, Antanas thinks more on his father. 'Well, after a few more missions...' he thinks, gripping the scroll in a fist. 'Then I'll go to find him.

As Antanas reads where he must go, he looks to the south hills. "All the way there?" he groans. Although far, this was not much of a problem, as his speed training had payed off. Antanas begins to run as fast as he can. 5 Meters per second... 7 meters per second... Finally reaching the peak of his possible speed, Antanas begins to run 9 meters per second, speeding toward the hills with ease. As Antanas slows himself down around the house, he knocks on the old woman's door. "Why hello there youngster!" The kind woman, who he believes is named Ninaro. "I'm here to fill in for this mission." Antanas says, pointing to the scroll in his hand. "Come in! Come in!" She smiles. Upon walking in Lady Ninaro's home, he noticed she collected a lot of things. "Now, before I can tell you what I want you to do, what would your name be?" The old woman holds out her hand. "My name is Antanas Kimura" He replied, shaking the woman's hand. "Now you see, Antanas" The woman starts, taking a break to pull out a folded slip of paper.

"I need you to get all of the things on this list." Unfolding the slip of paper, Antanas sees some foods, some ramen, tea, perfume, and his face grew red as he read the last item on the shopping list. Granny underwear. Wherever he was going to buy that, he knew he would get funny looks. 'Oh well..' Antanas sighs, reading what he has to do afterwards. Walk the dog, Feed the cat, and help Lady Ninaro clean. Seemed simple enough. Wanting to get some things out of the way, he takes a bowl for cat food, takes cat food and pours it into the bowl. "Lady Ninaro, I could help you clean now if you want." Nodding, the old woman gives Antanas a broom and asks him to sweep all of the dirt off of the floor. While accomplishing this, Lady Ninaro told him stories about when she was "his age", and they were interesting stories. "Alright I'm done" He says, nodding to Lady Ninaro. "I'm going off to the store, see you later." As Antanas heads out the door he reads over the list again. "First stop.. The fruit, vegetables, and ramen." he says to himself, beginning to run up to 9 meters a second. As he skids to a stop at the market in Konoha.

As he opens the doors and walks in, he notes all of the different foods there. Walking over to a section with vegetables, putting 11 sweet potatoes, and 3 tomatoes in the bag. Walking over to the fruits, Antanas takes 4 apples and also puts them into the bag. Looking around, Antanas wonders, "Where is the instant ramen..." Suddenly, several boxes on a shelf catch his attention. "There you are!" Antanas laughs, calling out to the food as he approaches it. Picking it up and putting it in his bag, he goes to find sunflower seeds and rose seeds. Antanas finds them, and heads to the front of the store to pay for these goods. After paying, Antanas exits the store and looks once again at his list. "Three boxes of green tea.." Antanas asks himself, looking around for a shop to buy tea. Seeing a large tea leaf on a building, Antanas enters, being smacked in the face with hundreds of different scents. Starting on the right side, Antanas begins to go through the large stacks of boxes, looking for green tea. As he searches the third pile, he notices that someone is staring at his back.

"Is there anything you need?" a peppy shopkeeper asked Antanas. "Yeah, sure, I need three boxes of green tea." Going several stacks over, the man grabs the three boxes and brings them over to be payed for. "Is that all?" he asks as Antanas comes over and pays for the tea. Exiting this store, Antanas reads on the list what he has to do next. Not excited to buy granny underwear or perfume, he figured he had to. Walking into a store for women, he notices girls staring at him and giggling. Sighing, Antanas picks up underwear that is "for old people" as the box says. Picking up two of these, he grabs a bottle of pink perfume and brings it up to the front desk. Paying for these, getting odd stares from everyone around him, Antanas leaves there as quickly as he could. Sticking the two objects at the bottom of his bag, he heads towards Lady Ninaro's home, so he could deliver these to her. As Antanas begins to get to his top speed, it gives him time to think. 'When this is over, perhaps I should learn a new justu.' Nodding to himself, Antanas likes that idea.

As he arrives back at Lady Ninaro's home, he knocks on the door and lets himself in. "Ah! You're back already!" She says to him, sounding happy. Setting the bag on her counter, Antanas gets handed a leash to her dog. "This is the last thing you need to do for me." She nods to him, calling her dog. As Antanas latches the leash to her dog's collar, he heads down the mountain. Walking with the dog was peaceful, but sometimes young children would want to pet the dog, making him stop the dog from jumping up on the kids. While walking, it gave Antanas time to think over what he would do later that day. After nothing coming up in his mind, he decides to think about his father. "Where are you father..." He thinks aloud, looking up in the sky. "Soon, I'm going to know for sure. But if you did turn against Konoha..." Antanas feels a burning hatred in the pit of his stomach, and looks back up. "You're going to wish you died on that mission." Anger surging through him, Antanas decides to turn around and head to Lady Ninaro's house. Walking with the dog, he felt the anger inside him diminish, going back to it's former slumber. There was always doubt in his head about his father, and he wanted to find out the truth. As he made it back to the old woman's house, she thanked him and told him that she would let the office know he did a spectacular job. "Thank  you." Antanas said before he headed home, his thoughts and feelings a disorganized cluster inside of his head.

Mission Words (500/500)
Temp. Paralysis (750/750)
(47 Words Remaining)
[1297 Words Total]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.