You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Squad Jnana, Take One. {Invite Only} Empty Squad Jnana, Take One. {Invite Only} Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

Reika was late. And not just late for anything---she could afford tardiness on things like the Village Council and other formal stuff---but not this.

Today was the day she got a squad of her own. It was astounding, the number of Genin in the village that almost all of her higher ninja were occupied by them. A few were Missing-In-Action or otherwise occupied (or apathetic); so, she had to take one for herself. She even sent letters to them....

Orino,

You've been chosen for my personal squad, Squad Jnana, as your abilities show great potential in the area I'm going to train you. I'll explain more later; meet me at the Arbiter's Grounds in four hours with anything you might take with you as a ninja.

Reika

Etsuo,

I must say, good job to you. You've managed to make my team even as a Chuunin. Your capability for Katon makes you a good recruit for Squad Jnana. The Arbiter's Grounds will be our first meeting place. I hope to see you there in four hours....bring your equipment.

Reika

Ayane,

Truthfully, I haven't met you. I barely know you since I adopted you, and to be honest, I'm not a trusting gal. I would not normally give a ninja position to someone not from Kumo, but you have much promise...I hope to see you soon. Come to the Arbiter's Grounds for something I have in store for you. Correction...come prepared.

Reika

Running down the mountain at intense speed, a trail of dust rising behind her, the base of the mountain approached her at quite an amazing speed. As she approached the bottom, she leapt off the near-vertical mountainside and landed full-force on the ground, ripping a small crater on the point of impact. She looked around to see who exactly she had shouldered...

Last edited by Reika on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

2Squad Jnana, Take One. {Invite Only} Empty Re: Squad Jnana, Take One. {Invite Only} Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Hotaru

Hotaru

D-rank
Orino was sitting in the crook of a tree for about twenty minutes dressed in his typical clan kimono. He sat there, cigarette in hand, taking occasional puffs from the tobacco filled stick. With each inhale he let the smoke fill his lungs and exhaled a puff of white smoke. Before taking another hit he would puff out a ring of pure black smoke, the side effects of his clans ability,god it was sweet. He could smoke all he wanted without the need to worry about any health risks, the black smoke served to trap the carcinogens and filter out the calming nicotine, a jutsu of his own making.

Earlier he had received a message from Reika, the Raikage. The message said he was specially selected for her team. He was well above most of his peers when it came to the shinobi life. He happened to be next in line to inherit the position as clan head for the Kumogakure branch of the Gaiso clan. As such, he was groomed; like is father and grandfather before him. Constant books, tests,and exercises served to tone his body, mind, and soul well above the common rabble. The main clan heads believed that the shinobi world was in its last, violent death throes before war would plague the land. So, all members were groomed well before the intended academy age to ensure that the Gaiso clan produced strong, smart, and capable shinobi.

Looking up, Orino noticed something. A dust trail down the mountain, fast approaching the base of the mountain. It appeared to be gaining speed. He was safe nestled in his nook, but it peaked his curiosity. He watched, as the Raikage herself barreled down the mountain and leaped down; creating a small crater where she landed. Well, it was about that time to put on his game face and meet the Raikage.He did just that, but not before taking one last inhale of his cigarette before crushing it against a tree trunk.

Leaping down from his position, he approached the kage. With a warm and welcoming smile he spoke,"Greetings Raikage. I am Orino Gaiso, next in line as patriarch of the Kumogakure branch of the Gaiso clan. It is a pleasure to meet the lightning shadow."

3Squad Jnana, Take One. {Invite Only} Empty Re: Squad Jnana, Take One. {Invite Only} Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:31 am

Ayane

Ayane

D-rank
Ayane woke up in the morning, with a hurt in the back. The sky was hidden under the Clouds that were floating over Kumogakure. Ayane woke up in a rush, hoping that this day, he'll finally take the breakfast with his mom, that was at the same time the Kage of this village, Reika. Getting his expectations down, Reika already left until Ayane finally woke up. It seems like she had some work to do at the Kage's Desk. But He wasn't angry because of this. She was doing it for the sake of the village. Also, he was grateful that Reika adopted him. He opened the fridge to get a bite, because he was starving to death. He chose to eat some cereals with milk. That was what he called some good morning food. He liked to eat light food and not to get on with a lot of meat at the breakfast meal. Suddenly, an envelope was delivered by the postman. In it there were the following words:

Ayane,

Truthfully, I haven't met you. I barely know you since I adopted you, and to be honest, I'm not a trusting gal. I would not normally give a ninja position to someone not from Kumo, but you have much promise...I hope to see you soon. Come to the Arbiter's Grounds for something I have in store for you. Correction...come prepared.

Reika

Suddenly, Ayane got up and he started washing the dishes. Even if he was a ninja, he needed to do the main work everyone needed to do in his house. After all, this wasn't even his house, it was mother's, Reika. After he finished with the dishes, he got his Rhyme Book and he started reading something:

"Reika, my mother is not here,
I can do anything with no fear,
I can even drink a beer
I tell you guys this is clear
I can even buy a spear
While I'm fighting with a bear
Now these rhymes are good for ear
Because they are good to hear!
~Yo~"

This was a rhyme that he sang to Masayo, another genin Kunoichi from the Hidden Cloud Village. Now it was the time he had to go to the "meeting" with Reika and his new team mates. Ayane was now walking on the streets from Kumogakure. The air was a different one for sure. The wind was blowing with force from the north side, directly into Ayane's face. The ninja were all going on their duty, trying to protect the village from any possible harms. The kids were going to the academy, trying to learn the basics of a ninja. The women were going to the grocery, trying to buy all the ingredients needed for the meal they'll cook. After some minutes of walking, Ayane was there, trying to get a hold of the others. When he arrived, he saluted the others, Reika and a new teammate and then he sat down, waiting for something to happen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.