You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alucard

Alucard

D-rank
Alucard waited as he was about to meet a teammate of his, excited he was to make a new friend to meet another comrade. Things have progressed with Alucard a lot seemed like things where moving up in the shinobi world for him. He was assigned to a squad, the Sensei just happened to be Takao a random ninja that he met in the woods of his village. However his sensei was out on business so Alucard was left in charge for alittle while. "This kid is late, sigh when will they ever learn." He said.

Keita Uzumaki

Keita Uzumaki

D-rank
"Yeah mom! I've got to go meet up with a squad mate of mines! Be back later hopefully!"Keita screamed back Inside the house just before slamming the door shut, and running off. Finally, he was meeting with one of his squad mates, but with Takao out of town he wouldn't be there for It. He put someone else In charge on his team to take over for now, not that It really mattered to Keita. As long as the guy wasn't a joke they would get along just fine for sure.

Keita swooshed through the village, heading towards the location with as much speed as possible. He was already late, and he didn't want to make the guy stand there. He had almost knocked over some crates, and someone's wagon on the street so he decided to take the rooftops to cut down on the damage he might do. It took him about ten minutes to get here at top speed, In the distance he could see his teammate standing there waiting for him.

"I'M HERE!!"He screamed, landing onto the ground, and sliding forward which made some dirt kick up,"I'M KETIA UZUMAKI!! YOUR SQUAD MATE!!"His dramatic entrance was a success.

Alucard

Alucard

D-rank
Alucard waved his right hand back and forth to clear the dust away from his face. The way the kid entered made a scene he could tell that the kid was hyperactive or just very enthusiastic about the moment he was about to have with a fellow teammate. Alucard could remember back when he had his first meeting but that was besides the point, back to business. "Are you done ?." Alucard asked the boy.

Keita Uzumaki

Keita Uzumaki

D-rank
Keita was grinning the whole time, he was completely excited, and fired up to get down to business. This guy, however, started the conversation off with a douche bag of a question. He was asking Keita If he was done? Did he think he was annoying?"Well you don't have to be rude about It. I was just trying to set the mood!"Keita snapped back as a frown over took his face. This could end up going bad before they even got to know each other.

"So. You must be my squad mate eh? I've think I heard of you, but I can't remember your name."Keita stood up straight as he said this, crossing his arms over his chest, and looked at the guy with a funny face."Anyway! I'm guessing our sensei put you In charge of the squad until he got back. So what are we doing for today?"

Alucard

Alucard

D-rank
"Understood, thanks for setting the mood. I'm Alucard Uchiha , Chunnin in rank and your squad member. Ill be taking over takao until his return." He responded to Keita in a calm manner. "Today we will be working on improvising. I think it's important for a shinobi to be able to look at all the possibilities and come up with a solution to a situation that can't be solved with the plan that was already made." Alucard explained while clearing a couple strands of hair away from his face.

Keita Uzumaki

Keita Uzumaki

D-rank
Great. Improvising. Keita didn't like the whole thinking part of being a shinobi, but anything that would make him stronger would do just fine for him."Alright. Sounds good to me I guess. Where do we start? DO WE FIGHT FIRST!!? COME ON TELL ME HEHE!!"He said In a loud outburst. He obviously was a little hyper, but you can't blame him for being excited about his squad training.

Alucard

Alucard

D-rank
The sun was shining bright, the smell of new air in Konoha always kept Alucard on a natural bodily high. The wind blew in strong rattling the trees making a shaking noise that suddenly subsided. Since Keita was so excited, Alucard was going to change the pace of everything. Without hesitation Alucard rushed Keita, now within reach he launched his attack.

Kicking upward with his right leg aiming at Keita chin, and added enough power to take his opponent off his feet. Quickly reaching for his weapon pouch located behind his lower back. Picking out four shuriken, he quickly threw them at Keita aiming for non lethal spots on his body; one shuriken for each body limb.

"I wonder how he will do, his speed is not equal to mine but he should be able to dodge at least two." Alucard thought to himself

Keita Uzumaki

Keita Uzumaki

D-rank
It was out of nowhere that Alucard attacked. Keita has his guard dropped at the time, and wasn't ready for the kick that had been planted Into his chin, and sent him flying backwards rolling Into the ground."What the hell!?"He said as he quickly stood back to his feet. By the time he had done that the four shuriken that Alucard had removed were already In there air flying towards Keita.

He quickly twisted on his heel, sending himself flying off the ground In a spin. He dodged three of the shuriken, but one of them slashed him nicely across the arm."Shit..."He thought to himself as he landed In a sloppy manner."Well this could be fun for awhile. I WON'T HOLD BACK!! LET'S DO IT!!"He exclaimed, sliding Into his fighting stance.

Keita took off towards Alucard, once he was In range he threw a low kick towards his legs, and a punch towards his gut. If that didn't work he would have to come at him with a different angle.

Alucard

Alucard

D-rank
"A low kick, you have to come better than that Keita." He yelled. Why can't this kick learn he can't come at me head on. I'm stronger than him, faster than him, it's not smart for a ninja to go into a head on head battle with a opponent overall stronger. Alucard was quick on his toes, quick in his mind and stayed calm, allowing his movements to come natural and swiftly. He dodged the leg kick by simply switching to southpaw moving his leg a couple inches back into a new stance. Too easy

There was a gut punch headed towards his gut was easily could be avoided but he let the punch hit him. Quickly kneeing Keita in the stomach then flipping over his left shoulder leaving him spinning in the air. This time Alucard rushed towards Keita planted his foot and left the ground aiming a roundhouse kick at Keita ribs.

Keita Uzumaki

Keita Uzumaki

D-rank
His kick was easily avoided, expected from someone like Alucard. He was way more experienced from what he had heard, and this would be no walk In the park."Gah!!"Keita growled out of frustration, but at least his punch had landed which gave him some satisfaction. That didn't last for long, however, as Alu came up with a knee to his stomach which basically bent him over out of breath for a second.

It gave Alucard time to flip over him, and land directly behind him."Damn It! This Isn't over just yet!"Keita got ready to get back Into his fighting stance, and just as he did Alucard came rushing at him with a roundhouse kick to his ribs. Quickly Keita went to grab his leg, attempting grip It tightly which would put him off balance. Once Alucard was standing on just one leg, Keita would throw a punch towards his face which he hoped would knock him back onto the ground.

Alucard

Alucard

D-rank
His kick was grabbed, it couldn't have been grabbed without taking any damage there was know way possible of that happening unless his Kekkei Genki was different. Keita was an Uzumaki which have a abnormal chakra amount than most ninjas. That didn't matter though, no jutsu where being used. Alucard wouldn't want to use his jutsu he could severely hurt his teammate and he would have to deal with takao when he returned.

With his left and right hand free alucard used them to block Keita's punch aimed for his face. With nothing left to use, all body limbs blocked. Alucard headbutted Keita on the cheek bone to cause enough pain to force the release of his leg that Keita was holding onto.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.