You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo had finally received his new orders from Karumo. Now that other special jounin had returned it was time for the formation of squads once more. Harichimo assumed Karumo had assigned the genin to their best match and best chance for success. He had never had a student or interacted with that many of the new generation but there was a first for everything. Harichimo was home in his family's clinic preparing the needed materials for his planned introduction to his assigned genin. He had grabbed a medium sized bag and was making rounds of the clinic and grabbing whatever glass bottles he could find. He had planned something that would be a nice little ice breaker since it worked like a charm when he and Karumo had first met. After he had finished a lap around the clinic he thought he had gathered enough to entertain themselves for a good time. Harichimo would make his way back to his bedroom where he would plop the bag down on his bed and look over to see his sealed letter he had received when he had been the last member of squad one. Of course you never felt this way did you sensei? Uncertain if you were ready to take on pupils? You probably had every detail planned from the start and knew exactly what you must do in order to push us to be better. Hopefully I can inspire these youth to do the same and carry on the same teachings you instilled into me. Harichimo would look over to his other side and see his Monolith robe hanging up with his call sign "Coeus" the titan of knowledge. He felt a renewed sense of confidence and looked back to the letter. No I will teach these new ones to go beyond what you instilled in me. I was your best pupil and now a member of your project ANBU squad.

With new purpose in mind Harichimo started to clean up his arms in preparation for wrapping. With the same style he had used since his genin days he had wrapped his wrists and forearms. He made sure to tug at the ends to ensure his work was up to par. Satisfied with his handiwork he would grab a new shirt that would over his torso and leave his arms revealed before he put on his Monolith robe. He would slowly turn to admire how nice and fitted it was never having worn it before. A much appreciated upgrade from his usual attire. Happy with how he looked he would grab the bag and sling it over his shoulder and make his way to the exit of the clinic. Outside of the clinic he saw the mail person he requested for standing to greet him. Harichimo would reach into his robe pocket and pull out three sealed letters addressed to his new students. "Thank you very much for doing this. Most people would probably give more warning but sometimes the good of the village requires them to act in a certain time period." Harichimo would give the person a bow and let them run off on the route to make sure his new students would arrive. He had written for each of them to make whatever preparations they had to and meet him at waterfall point within the next hour. That would give him enough time to get there and figure out a set up for the whole thing to go down. With a nice and leisurely pace he would begin to make his way to the location.

It would take a little under ten minutes for Harichimo to reach the location and he would look up at the waterfalls as he remembered the last time he had been here training with his sensei. He would walk up to the edge of the bottom pool and take a seat, letting the bag rest at his feet. He would look in to see the fish swimming around peacefully and without care. Not knowing what was going to happen once the genin of squad three would arrive. He didn't know how long it would take so Harichimo would sit and admire the view he had while he waited for his students to arrive and start a new chapter in the village.

734/734

Kokai Tsumi

Kokai Tsumi

D-rank
Kokai was simply doing his usual morning work out for the time being. He was fifteen but in assisted housing already and it seemed he had been simply handed a headband as part of his clans agreement with the village since he was too old to attend the academy. His test records from the training facility his clan had must of been handed over at some point. For now he had two space heaters going next to him to attempt to counter his aura as he rose and fell from the pull up bar. With two space heaters it was just about normal temperature for him. It was inconcenient but he needed something to dull the cold. Still he was simply wearing black track pants and that was it as he used a pull up bar between the doorway to the bedroom and slowly rose and slowly lowered. His muscles straining and sweat beading down his body. He was physically built like an adult already even though he was a teenager yet that simply meant there was more growth coming. He needed to keep his body in peak condition to be better. He had to be one of the best so his clan, criminals as they may have been, could rise in influence in the village.

At least that was his goal after his mishap. Prove to the clan he was valuable again. He cost them someone of the same potential as himself and they didn't like that. Hence him living outside of the compound. Still when a letter slid in through his mail slot he paused at the height of his pull up to eye it with crimson eyes. Lowering slowly until his knee's unbent and feet touched the floor. Moving away from the space heaters to touch cold carpet with an abrupt chill. It was cold again so his sweat quickly felt like an ice bath. However he was accustomed to that shock. Still he moved over and collected the mail to find a letter of some official status. His eye brow rose as he stuck his thumb under the corner of the envelope and shoved it to the side with a tearing noise. Quietly he pulled the letter free. A simple notice for a squad assignment and initial meeting point. His squad leader was one of the monoliths? Interesting enough. He hadn't kept up on media but the Monoliths were famous taijutsu users. It was probably a goal of his when he got that far. For now he needed to meet up with his squad and perhaps establish himself in that circle as the dominant personality.

However he wasn't sure he could use any real chakra yet...he was nervous about the last time he had focused chakra and those black flames came out. What they had done to her flesh and he shuddered again. He was a med nin that wasn't sure his medical jutsu would heal instead of rot. His fists would have to carry him well enough. Still he grabbed a towel and dried himself off before moving to the bedroom and finding his closet. He passed the mask and robes and grabbed a yellow hoody before slipping that on and feeling warm again. He slipped on some socks and boots before rising to his feet and closing the closet. He wouldn't wear the mask or robes. They were ceremonial to him. A ceremony he never took part in any more. Lastly he grabbed his kunai and senbon. Tucking them up his sleeve. His kunai up his left sleeve and strapped to his forearm. His Senbon circled his other arm like an arm band. Covering his arms with his sleeves before clicking off both space heaters. On his way out the door he grabbed his house keys and headband. His housekeys went into his pants pocket while his headband he tied to his shoulder. With that he locked the door and was off.

It took him about an hour to get to the waterfalls but he knew when he arrived it was going to complicate things. Still he didn't care much for the random people living simple enough lives to go swimming on a hot summer day. So he took the same walking path as everyone else next to the waterside. Why should he have to walk further than they? Still his aura reached out six meters. The water began to chill and the air was freezing temperature all around him as he walked. People screamed at the sudden shocking cold air and either went under for warmth or made a mad dash for the shore and a towel. It was as if a cold wind hand washed down from higher in the mountains. Yet he smirked as he snagged a soda in passing from someones cooler without making a sound and kept walking until he was almost to the meeting point. His eyes fell on a young looking man with his arms wrapped. Crimson eyes staring like burning embers as he drank the rest of his soda before tossing the can to the side as it pinged off a trash can before settling into the grass next to it. As he moved up to Harichimo the man would easily note three things. It was cold as winter, Kokai didn't make a single sound as he moved even though his clothes rippled in the breeze and he was wearing heavy boots on gravel and lastly, he had no shadow. It was almost like he was a genjutsu. When he spoke he had a gruff but young voice and no smile.

"Kokai Tsumi. Reporting in."

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
OOC :

Harichimo sat and pondered at what was taking his new students. He began to wonder if the messenger had made it to the homes of his students or not. He would keep waiting and looking out at the village as he heard screaming coming from down the path. That has to be one of them? But who in the heck would be screaming of the three? Please tell me they aren't already getting at each other. Harichimo thought to himself as he had a little bit of a chuckle and would shake his head. He remembered when he and his old squad mate had gotten into their first scuffle and almost disemboweled himself on her crystal legs. Hopefully it wasn't anything to serious that they could patch up themselves or Harichimo could patch them up himself.

It would be a bit longer before he would see not three but only a single younger man come up the path. Only one. Well it is better then none. I will have to try and reach out to the other ones and see what is going on. He would think to himself as he looked over the new recruit. The man was physically fit and seemed to be in very top condition. It wouldn't take a genius to see even with the yellow hoodie and back track pants covering them up. Its fairly warm today and this one feels the need to wear all of that. Heck this robe almost feels to much if the waterfalls weren't circulating some of the dead air down here. As the man grew closer Harichimo felt an aura of cold as if a winter chill was starting to brew around him. Holy I know the reports said that one of the student's clans had an icy aura but for real making me almost shiver underneath this robe. Interesting that the Karasu turned up. And this dead silence, one of the many calling cards of their clan. Are they really just born with no natural rythem? He would think to himself as his ears struggled to pick up any sounds of foot steps but none were to be heard even at the genin was within feet of him and introduce himself as they reported in.

Harichimo would rise and stand tall even if he was only a couple inches taller then the boy. "Glad to see at least one of you showed up. Way to show some initiative. One of the first things the village will ask of you will be able to drop what you are doing in order to lend a hand at certain times. It is good to meet you Kokai. My name is Harichimo Kazako and I am now the person in charge of your growth and development as a shinobi of Iwagakure. If you have any questions or need some sort of guidance I am always available at the Kazako clinic on the eastern side of the village. So tell me about yourself Kokai. The files they give us on students never tells the full story. All I know about you is that you are a male and member of a branch of the Karasu clan." Harichimo would let Kokai explain as much or little detail as he felt necessary to share with his new mentor.

When Kokai had shared what he wanted to share then Harichimo would grab his bag and open it up to reveal the empty bottles. "This first little meeting was meant to be more of an ice breaker for the squad but since it is just me and you it will now be a gauge of where your abilities stand and how we can improve upon them. We will do this with a little children's game that I used to play with even the Tsuchikage. Take these bottle and break them in any way you choose." Harichimo would throw Kokai two bottles one and a time and wait to see if Kokai would play along with the game.

Kokai Tsumi

Kokai Tsumi

D-rank
"Glad to see at least one of you showed up. Way to show some initiative. One of the first things the village will ask of you will be able to drop what you are doing in order to lend a hand at certain times. It is good to meet you Kokai. My name is Harichimo Kazako and I am now the person in charge of your growth and development as a shinobi of Iwagakure. If you have any questions or need some sort of guidance I am always available at the Kazako clinic on the eastern side of the village. So tell me about yourself Kokai. The files they give us on students never tells the full story. All I know about you is that you are a male and member of a branch of the Karasu clan."

Kokai could only smirk a little at the first part of it. He wasn't sure how much sarcasm was in those words but him being the only one to show up was of great amusement. Perhaps these village raised shinobi, graduates from public academy, were thinking they were above a squad meeting. Either that or they were afraid of this new step in life. Either way it meant very little to him. Dropping what he was doing wasn't a hard thing to do as his life revolved around training. One could simply stop mid work out and go do as asked or ordered if they had to. Not that he was one to hop on one foot if someone demanded it of him. Still someone of rank having one on one time with him would be interesting. Being in charge of his growth and development though was a small stretch. Kokai would grow how he liked. Harichimo Sensei was just something to help guide him on the path he chose. Still knowing where and how to find him was useful. The inquiry about him though brought hesitation. He was sure his file held his specs and capabilities but still if he was being asked to talk about himself out loud...he paused and glanced over his shoulder before he was sure they were alone. Those crimson eyes staring at Harichimo as if daring him to even look judgemental.

"I specialize in krav maga. Due to an incident that happened though I don't really use jutsu and I don't live in the clan compound anymore. I live on my own and I like it that way. My hobbies are physical training and picking fights....and...milkshakes." The last part he mumbled a little. Looking to the side sheepishly.

He would look back as Harichimo grabbed his bag and opened it to reveal it was full of glass bottles. He sure hoped he wasn't going to be left with clean up duty after whatever this brought. Still he would look back to Harichimo as the man spoke. Watching and waiting for any reason to dislike him."This first little meeting was meant to be more of an ice breaker for the squad but since it is just me and you it will now be a gauge of where your abilities stand and how we can improve upon them. We will do this with a little children's game that I used to play with even the Tsuchikage. Take these bottle and break them in any way you choose." A fucking childrens game? Oh no sir, He was not a child to be toyed with. Even as Harichimo lobbed two bottles up into the air Kokai knew what he wanted to do now.

He was going to test this guy. See if he was just another nerd that talked some big game. Throwing down the Tsuchikage being a fellow he knew casually like he was so cool. Kokai wasn't so sure of his own moves with the oddly shaped bottles but he would give this a shot anyway. If anything he couldn't just let this guy be in complete control of the situation. It was an oppertunity to prove himself. So as the bottles began to fall Kokai shifted into a crouch before launching himself about one meter up and spinning. His first kick barely knicked the bottle top and sent it spiraling to the side to hit a rock but his second kick hit center bottle and with a full power spinning kick he sent it flying right back at Harichimo. Though it wasn't very accurate....at best it would peg him in his left shoulder and barely at that.

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo expected his student to catch the bottles but with finesse had jumped and kicked at the bottles. Harichimo was impressed with the adaptability of his student except the kicks could use some work as one bottle went wild spiraling right. The other was coming right at Harichimo who just gave a smirk as he speedily reached into his pocket to equip his knuckle duster and with a jab as fast as a blink he connected with the bottle making it explode with the sound of glass colliding with metal. Once the bottle shattered Harichimo would just spin the knuckle duster around on his pointer finger and looked to Kokai with a grin of approval. "And here I was hoping the first time I would get to use these things was on a bandit or mercenary. Good show though Kokai. Commiting to the attack in the air even if the aim was off on one I think this one here was going right where you were aiming right?" Harichimo didn't think anything of it. Students will always try to push their boundaries.

Harichimo would slide the weapon back into his pocket and reach into his bag grabbing two more bottles and held them by the necks while he looked to Kokai. "Whatever business that you do not wish to share is yours to keep. But I will ask for full cooperation as we work together. You may have been the only one to show up to this session but eventually you will be with paired with others. Your skills as a taijutsu user and medic will be invaluable. Take me as an example, when I was in your shoes I was little more then a scrawny kid fresh out of the academy and shoved into the prestigious squad one, the former Tsuchikage's pet project for an all taijutsu squad. And now look at me holding the status of a Monolith. But that didn't come learning some hard lessons and taking some knocks. For now I will respect your way of not using jutsus but we will work to incorporate them later on. It will be your most valuable tool. Here is just a little sample of what you will be learning down the road." Harichimo would take a deep breath and begin to let chakra flow to his arms in preperation for his technique. He looked straight up and with a decent throw sent them both in to the air like rockets. When they would start to descend he lined up his strikes in his mind and in a flash he unleashed two jabs in rapid succession. And when each strike landed a flash of purple chakra came forward and engulfed the bottles with a glow. And when the flash of chakra faded there was nothing left except a rain of fine glass dust around him creating a veil of light and fading chakra.

"So do you think that you will be up for taking the challenges of being a shinobi of Iwagakure? Now that you have shown me a little bit of what you know, everything from this point forward will be to shape you into a more effective and capable person." Harichimo would wait and stand while Kokai took what time he needed to think. Harichimo would shrug off the technique he used and let the chakra inside him slowly drip back into his core. Just enough of a show to hopefully wet the appetite of an up and coming shinboi.

595/2005

Jutsu Used:

Kokai Tsumi

Kokai Tsumi

D-rank
Kokai would watch with eager eyes as his bottle flew at its mark. Even as the first one hit the ground and shattered this second one was obviously going to make it if only just barely. Still if he could hit his sensei he would count that as a win. However even as he smirked and landed into a kneeling position his crimson gaze watched a blurred movement he couldn't follow. With that done he witnessed his sensei strike out in a simple blow with a clang faster than he could of blocked or avoided no matter how hard he tried. The glass shattering against knuckles. How long had he had those? No matter. The glass projectile was shattered uselessly to the side. Kokai rising as his sensei spoke while twirling the weapon around a finger casually. "And here I was hoping the first time I would get to use these things was on a bandit or mercenary. Good show though Kokai. Commiting to the attack in the air even if the aim was off on one I think this one here was going right where you were aiming right?"

Yeah...sure it was. He wanted to send both bottles at the guys face but something told him even if his aim hadn't been borderline failure that wouldn't of gotten him far. He would need to practice the accuracy of his kicks at some point and his speed. If he had even a dream of measuring up to this guy he need to train more. Still he would watch as his sensei would reach into his bag and pull out two more bottles before comitting to a fairly long winded speech. "Whatever business that you do not wish to share is yours to keep. But I will ask for full cooperation as we work together. You may have been the only one to show up to this session but eventually you will be with paired with others. Your skills as a taijutsu user and medic will be invaluable. Take me as an example, when I was in your shoes I was little more then a scrawny kid fresh out of the academy and shoved into the prestigious squad one, the former Tsuchikage's pet project for an all taijutsu squad. And now look at me holding the status of a Monolith. But that didn't come learning some hard lessons and taking some knocks. For now I will respect your way of not using jutsus but we will work to incorporate them later on. It will be your most valuable tool. Here is just a little sample of what you will be learning down the road." Some part of Kokai doubted the mans capabilities as some famous monolith. He would reserve judgement on that for now he decided as he frowned.

He was about to get lost in thought as he figured the man had no way of understanding how dangerous his chakra was. Those black flames that destroyed anything he touched...That took life with a brush of his finger tips. He hated it immensly. Still his sensei looking up suddenly made him rise an eyebrow before suddenly both bottles jetted upwards with a whistling noise from sheer arm strength. He was taken back by the sight as his head snapped back to follow the bottles rise. That kind of throwing power was rediculous. Even with just glass Harichimo could of shattered his bones. Still as they fell within range of Harichimo suddenly two purple orbs of light chakra engulfed them and then nothing more than glittering dust fell down. What kind of chakra control was that? It seemed so smooth and the potential was....He suddenly felt the weight of the difference between them and clenched his fists as Harichimo spoke again. "So do you think that you will be up for taking the challenges of being a shinobi of Iwagakure? Now that you have shown me a little bit of what you know, everything from this point forward will be to shape you into a more effective and capable person." At the end of the demonstration Kokai was clenching his fists so hard blood was dripping from his palm. How was he supposed to do that when his chakra was so volatile? This guy didn't know anything about him but he thought he could get Kokai to control his chakra like that. Kokai would raise his hand up and throw it to the side dramatically as if cutting the air. Yelling out at Harichimo angrily. As he spoke, his hand that was outstretched would flicker with a dark chakra...almost like flames and the faint scent of death would rise up. The leaves and grass around his hand wilting.

"Like hell you can! What do you even know about me and my chakra?! Do you fear your own body as you do anything around anyone? Do you know what its like to accidently rot peoples skin away and basically kill anything living with some dark power your clan seems to just accept?! It might have come naturally for you under a Kage but you can't just pretend you know what can help me!"

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo would notice that his display and comment striked a certain cord with his student. He could see Kokai was upset as he flung his arm and a blackish chakra came forth as well as an unpleasent smell. Some leaves and grass began to wilt as the cold aura around them seemed to intensify a bit. Harichimo noticed the blood starting to drip from Kokai's hand and would walk up to his student. The closer he got the more he could feel the could aura had intensified. But it was more important to get his message across. He would look his student in his crimson eyes with a stern look before he would speak. "No you are right I don't know the burdens you carry and whatever experiences you were apart of of your past. Those are your own burdens to carry. But at some point you have to let go of the past. Your past, fears, and clan will only define you for as long as you let them. I want you to reflect on that before you consider returning to the next squad meeting. Understood?"

Harichimo would put a hand on the shoulder of his student and hold it there for a second before letting go and and going back to grab the now empty bag from the base of the water and looking back to his student with a new smile. "So now that we have made this mini breakthrough how about we go and cool off how's that sound?" Harichimo would let the offer sink in for his student before walking back over next to Kokai. "Besides I did seem to strike a cord so we will call it a peace offering slash reward for being the only one of your squad for showing up. How does a nice milkshake for the walk home sound? I remember you mumbling something about them a couple minutes ago. Either way you can stay here and keep throwing your fists around in the air or you can come join me for nice cold milkshakes." Harichimo would walk past his student with a slower pace to let him catch up if he wished to join. Harichimo would be deep in thought at the new challenge he had been given. A shinoi given talents and being afraid to bring them forward was hard for him to wrap his mind around. He had never dealed with someone who was afraid to let their chakra come forth but now he had to find a way. In his mind Kokai would be somehow counting on him to find a way to help.  He might have to go to the library and find see if there were some exercises he could recommend to Kokai. For now he just had some milkshakes on the brain and would look to see if Kokai had decided to tag along before continuing down the path to town.

Exit Thread
500/2505

Training:

Last edited by Harichimo on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Kokai Tsumi

Kokai Tsumi

D-rank
Kokai would watch as his sensei would approach him and hesitate with his chakra. The man didn't seem afraid of his chakra and it made Kokai hesitate as he wondered just how capable the man must be not to fear the chakra that stole life itself. Removing time from that which should of lived longer. His chakra fluctuated as his crimson eyes met that stern gaze and began to falter. "No you are right I don't know the burdens you carry and whatever experiences you were apart of of your past. Those are your own burdens to carry. But at some point you have to let go of the past. Your past, fears, and clan will only define you for as long as you let them. I want you to reflect on that before you consider returning to the next squad meeting. Understood?"

Kokai would feel his chakra fading with his anger as he felt defeated with mere words. His past was holding him back? Of course his clan defined him but he hadn't put too much thought into who he would be when the clan was done with him. What was his potential as his own person? Would he be a failed assassin like his parents had been or would he be a defender of the people? How could someone with a dark power like his do more good than harm? He wondered how far he would get before he understood his role. Still his sensei's hand on his shoulder seemed to snap him back to reality as his senior would speak to him once more. His voice that of experience and more gentle than the stern note before. Considerably easier not to get angry with as Harichimo would move to the water side and recollect the bag as he spoke. "So now that we have made this mini breakthrough how about we go and cool off how's that sound?" It sounded alright. Harichimo would move next to him as he thought about it begrudgingly and hesitated before Harichimo spoke once more. "Besides I did seem to strike a cord so we will call it a peace offering slash reward for being the only one of your squad for showing up. How does a nice milkshake for the walk home sound? I remember you mumbling something about them a couple minutes ago. Either way you can stay here and keep throwing your fists around in the air or you can come join me for nice cold milkshakes."

Kokai would hesitate with a narrowed gaze as Harichimo would walk passed him and considered trying to deck him in the back of the head. It was a foolish idea but almost worth a shot. Still the offer of milkshakes was on the table and damned if he didn't want one. He sighed before turning and moving after the man leaving glass and dead leaves and grass behind without a second thought. He was gonna order an oreo milkshake and this guy...he would pay for it. However he was still unsure on how this relationship would play out. Bad or good he was going to at least give it a shot. After all he couldn't really hate a guy who bought him a milk shake. Even if he was being manipulated he wasn't going to let him get to it.

Exit thread
Perception to D 750/750
Endurance to D 750/750
Strength D to D-3 1175/1175
Reaction time D to D-1 325/325

100 remaining unused

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.