You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
After accepting a rush mission at around 2:50pm, Ikki read the details and thought to himself, "Man, this is gonna be a breeze I do this with my own katana all the time." Then he realizes that the time limit for this mission, 4:00pm deadline, is coming due. "Holy crap, even with my skill its gonna take me about fifty minutes to an hour. Uugh and its one of those "high nobility" Samurai, thier such a pain well hope fully he has something, a skill or literature I can learn from. Better kick it into high gear." Ikki Crouches down in a perfect runner's postion and launches so hard that he's almost instantly running at top speed leaving a trail of dust in his wake.

Upon arrival of the address listed, at 2:55, He look's up At the luxury high rise and instantly thought to himself, "This guy must be serious business. Best turn on my charming demeanor to make impressions. Wait how come there's no name listed on the request? Ahh, whatever." Suddenly out the front door comes out this scrawny toothpick of a man saying, "May I help young man? We do not allow loitering in front or peddlers in the building. Please leave if you have no business here." Ikki's eye twitched, from the ridiculously insulting comment this man made. For the sake of finishing the mission he bites his tounge and says, "I do have business here good sir, I was told to hand this to the person at the front." He hands over the request with the apartment number and seal granting access to said apartment. The Concierge replies, "I'm terribly sorry young man. It's just that we don't see to many Genin ar.." Ikki interjects, "Save your excuse for someone who cares. Lead the way." The concierge concurs saying, "Very well, this way." Ikki follow the concierge to the elevator and rides it up, all the while in the back of his head thinking to himself, "Told your scrawy ass, heh. I'm Ikki Ryuzoji, of Honor born lineage, bitch."

The elevator stops and opens its doors to reveal an emmersively extravagant hallway lined with marble walls and gold trim. The hallway towered with 20foot walls. Ikki couldn't help but think, "Shit, I may have to rob this guy!? He's obviously got plenty to spare." The massive decorated door that had a lion crest on it cast in bronze and ebony, swung open with such furiosity, that Ikki stood still not sure whether to introduce himself or attack. When all of a sudden Ikki's expectaions of this man where brought to a sudden and severely disappointing halt. From the other side of the door appeared a 5' 4" balding person of enormus proportions. I'm talking this guys could easily out weigh a sumo wrestler. Ikki, in disappointment, sighed heavily and continued to say, "Hello, my name is Ikki.I'm here for the request to clean your sword." This pudgy Man replies, "How dare you speak to me that way, BOW FIRST BOY. Have you no manners? I am the honored Hyabusa, Omi. I have slain Hundreds of Warriors with this sword, And hundreds of women with my good looks." Ikki restrains his laughter so hard his face turns red. Omi continues, "Ah, now the red shade of your face tells me you feel shame. Good. Come now boy much is to be done." Ikki follows him, as he begins to rant about impossible feats he has accomplished for the Daimyo of Lightning country. In his thoughts, Ikki keeps repeating to himself, "Shut the hell up and get paid, Shut the hell up and get paid, JUST Shut the hell up and get paid. Don't comment!?"

(3:05) They arrive at the dojo on the other side of this 10,000 sq foot, one entire floor apartment. Upon entry he sees Cleaning tools neatly laid out but no sharpening stone. This is very strange for a Kenjutsu user, let alone "Kenjutsu master", to not have a grinding stone. Omi begins to unequip his "Sacred" sword, and hands it to Ikki, but pulls it away at the last second saying ina condesending manner,"Boy, I need this Blade ready for presentation in an hour. I hope you understand how valuable this sword is. Well it's worth much more then your life!" That was the straw that broke the camels back. Ikki snaps! He snatches Omi's sword from the sheath, and grabs this fat bastard by the lapel of the over-the-top fancy Gi he's wearing. And He said, "Listen I'm tired of your shit. I'm here to do a job, not get threatened by some rich snob. Do ya see this sword?" Places close to the clients face. Omi Nods almost crying in fear."This sword is gonna take me at least 45 mins to polish. And if you don't shut up, its gonna take even longer cause I'm going to have to clean your blood off of it first. Ca'piche Fatso?" Omi nods. "Good, good. Now that you've learned a bit about respect, Get out it'll be done shortly." Ikki uses the supplies provided and diligently oils and polishes the blade as per Ryuzoji custom. After fourty minutes, Ikki comes out of the dojo, to present the Blade in all its glory, only to find this fat ass hire body guards. Ikki laughs, "You won't be needing them. I keep my word and only speak truth. Here is your blade sir. The job is done." Ikki hands him the sheathed blade. Omi inspects the blade and to his utter astonishment, the blade is now a work of art. Omi says, "I have misjudged you for a foolish amateur. You are a young man of great talent. I will forgive this incident. Now, leave." Ikki replies, "Gladly." Ikki leaves this man's apartment still thinking, "Man I really should rob this guy blind." Ikki heads back to the mission board to collect his reward.
(1027/600)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.