You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sword maintainance [D-rank, Kumo] Empty Sword maintainance [D-rank, Kumo] Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Miho

Miho

D-rank
It was an ordinary day in the village of Kumo, people were taking care of their jobs all around, whether it was to clean the shop or sell something. That day Miho was rushing somewhere excited and fresh, not even one bad sign ran through her face messaging about her irritation. That was odd, because she was not irritated at all, the pure smile was curved on her lips. The source of that excitement appeared to be the mission that she was asighned to. Miho waited for an interesting mission so long that she wanted to start this one as soon as possible. The girl, a bukijutsu user and a pure weapon lover (this word is much nicer than the actual maniac word), was asked to come to an honorable swordman and take care of his prized katana, that is prepare it for the show off the man is planning.  When Miho reached her destination, an old man greeted her and introduced himself as the best known, the most skillful swordsman around. He seemed everything, but not shy. Miho didn‘t have the change to introduce herself as he was going on and on about him being an amazing swordman and participating in awesome battles. She didn‘t see the point in doing that anyways.

“When I was your age, I was the most feared here around the village. Once I fought the band of 20 skillful shinobi just by myself. I took my sword and just finished them off in one movement of my arm, you can you magine? However, have you heard about me, child? I assume some gossip are going around the village about and amazing swordsman who now you know is me.“

Miho was staring at him with the „are you kidding me?“ stare. She wondered how he would have reacted if she would have told him the real stories about the real bukijutsu users that used to kill people by one hand and not even having to touch the weapon. Kyouki were great, though cruel. He probaly would have remembered the times being the age that he is right now. Miho decided to not fool around this time, thus, she just asked where his weapon was and what exactly was needed to be done.

“My katana is hanging on the wall in the living room, it is quite dirty and the metal got worn down, so I need you to polish the metal carefully to the point that it shines as bright as my past. I need you to prapare my katana in one hour, because it will be attending one more party that I am throwing.“

As soon as Miho got her orders she rushed to the living room to take that katana he was talking about. She was curious if the weapon was that good and wanted to see maybe it will appear to be the creation of artisans from her clan. When Miho took the weapon from the wall she got disappointed, it seemed nothing close to the creation of Kyouki. And just by looking at this katana every bukijutsu user could tell that the man‘s stories about those big fights he was in was a pure lie. Katana wasn‘t used even once in a real battle, this was readable from its blade. However, there was no time to stand  and think about that, and the weapon is still a weapon and Miho respects that more than she respects other people.

In some moments, Miho took some liquid from the house and took the prized katana outside. Only the half of hour was left. She started polishing its blade right a way. The polishing job didn‘t take her too long, because she was skilled in doing that suff, been taking care of the weapons since she was able to move her hands. After twenty minutes had passeded, the blade of the prized katana was shining, Miho could see the reflection of herself in it. Only the handle was left, which was covered in piece of expensive silk cloth that was torn a little in one side. Miho rushed back in the house and found some needle and thread, she stitched the torn place up nicely and took a look at the renewed weapon. It looked like a new one. Miho assumed that besides other cruel stuff, she inherited something good from her clan as well.

As soon as the girl was finished with the preparation of this katana, she went inside and hung it back on the wall. That thing was shining from afar. She went to aknowledge the man that she was done and said her goodbye. Desite the fact the he was so pleased by the persormence and asked her to stay at his party, Miho just shook her head and headed out from that place. Irritation changed her excitement in the end. “How dare you to tell your pathetic stories in fronf of a princess of the real swordsmen who existed?“

W.C 835/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.