You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
It was an unusually bright day, as the sun was shining bright on Zetsume's eyes. Seems I have slept too long., Zetsume thought while he was getting up out of his bed. It has been a long time since he had ever gotten sleep that enjoyable. Oh how he missed these kinds of sleep. The days seemed to only drag on, with nothing exciting. He did however learn a new trick. It only took about a week to learn Puppetry. The ability was nice, though he did not own a single puppet and at the point it seemed more pointless and helpful. Zetsume sighed on the fact that his wallet was looking worst than he imagined. It was almost as if dust started to poof out when he looked at it. Zetsume was greeted by his friend Repede. It was a small puppy that he picked up along his travel. He reached down to give the small puppy a pet. He was all the family he had left. His immediate family died long ago, and he has not spoken to any other member in quite some time. Zetsume quickly took a shower and got ready for some type of work. Either from training or a mission, he had to get his body up and mobile. It is not like someone else will feed him and Repede.

Zetsume ventured far off into the wild this day. He needed to train a particular skill, one that he has been trying to perfect for quite some time. Who knows, maybe today was the day he was going to get it down pat. Zetsume set his bow and arrows on the ground for he was not going to use them just yet. Zetsume sat down and tried to focus his chakra. Usually when he made arrows he would focus on just the arrow part and not the utility. This new jutsu could change all of that for him. He tried to focus a normal Raiton Arrow, which was easy enough. Once he had it made, he tried to force more Raiton chakra into it. It only backfired and shocked his hand with a little electricity. Zetsume let out a little sigh before trying again, and again.

After many hours of practicing he managed to get it. Now Zetsume would get up and try to use his new jutsu "Paralysis Shot". Instead of making multiple arrows with small strength he had one with high potential, and utility. All he needed was something to practice on. As when he shot the tree it barely went in it. Then again Kumo had some cold and hard trees. Zetsume took it as a win and left. Though while he was walking back to the village he could not help but to notice a large footprints in the ground. It was a familiar feeling, and went back to the village quickly.

After looking through the mission board something came up. A monster in the forest. This made his eyes light up with excitement. He quickly signed up for it. It also looked like another ninja was going to accompany him. Zetsume did not really like many people and would often be rude with them. Maybe it is time for a change. he thought while reading the name "Ikki".

Zetsume's eyebrow went up with an arch as he read that name. He thought it was unusual, but then again so is his and thought nothing more on that subject. Zetsume waited for his partner at the gate's of Kumogakure. Zetsume sent a messenger pigeon to give the news to Ikki that they would be working on the same mission.

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
After a long day of D-rank mission nonsense, Ikki was sweating bullets out in the full strength heat of the midday sun. "Okay, done. That's that and I'm going home before this old bastards thinks up some new shit for me to do," thinks Ikki, before he jumps up off the ground launching into a full on sprint toward the barracks where he was living. Upon reaching and unlocking the front door, Ikki manages to catch a whiff of his own body odor. "OOOooh, That's fucking Rancid! Shower time right now," he thought, as he came in, locked the door, threw he shit to the side and jolted to the shower in his small apartment.

Ikki showered with the window open in hopes that someday a female nin would one day pay an unexpected visit upon seeing his 'Adonis like' body. Obviously he's a fool with a dream but can't knock 'em for trying. While thoroughly enjoy his midday shower, he had a visitor at his window sill. Hearing the noise at his window, he turn around and strikes poses. Only to be severely disappointed when greeted by the sight of a messenger pigeon. "What the hell man, another mission!? I can't catch a break," Said Ikki retrieving the mission statement.

Reading the mission statement, he realizes that he personally didn't apply for this mission. "Meh, orders are orders. And I'm being 'accompanied' on this mission," Ikki thought to himself, as he was being full of himself, knowing full well that he would be going on this mission as an observer for training purposes. He shoos the pigeon away and finishes his shower quickly to meet up with his 'team mate' for this mission. He dresses in usual attire black on black with his signature red leather sleeve. No trench coat though, seeing as it was recently destroyed in a training spar. Ikki grabs his katana and Nin tools before he runs out the apartment. Running at full speed to meet up with his 'Companion.' He arrives at the area in front of the message board about 10-15 minutes after the time posted. Looking around frantically, hoping he didn't get left behind, he shouts, "Who here is Zetsume uh.. SIX!?" Ikki sees a man shaking his head in disapproval. This man stood out from the crowd. He has a unmistakable scar across his face, a kick-ass leather jacket, and he kinda looks like a prick based on first impressions. Ikki thinks, "God, I hope he's not a dick." while saying, "So I'm guessing your Zetsume 'Six'?" Looking at this man who has yet to respond, Ikki notices he's a long range fighter as he had his bow on his back. That suited Ikki well, since he was a close combat fighter, their styles should compliment each other. Now if they could only get along...
(Mission:B {486/1500})
(OOC: "This is Ikki's Thought."
"This is Ikki's speech.")

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
It was not long until the genin showed up, he made himself blatantly known by his choice of words,, "Who here is Zetsume uh.. SIX!?". Zetsume shook his head in disapproval, and started to walk towards him with a wayward smile. Ugh, I just hope he is not this loud during the entire trip., he thought to himself. The genin had a simple haircut style that complimented his brown hair. Zetsume made the simple induction that the genin was a close range fighter, which he thought would be helpful. Usually some people shook hands upon meeting as a sign of friendship, but allowing someone that close was not really something he wanted to do. He kept a small distance between Ikki before speaking to him in a friendly tone, "Yes, I presume that you are Ikki? If you have no business to attend to could we get on our way. Sorry, I am just uneasy with the feeling that the people from my village are getting hurt right outside of our walls."

Zetsume had great pride in his village which probably happened because of his heritage. People from the Kyodara family tend to have pride that is sometimes overwhelming. It is all because of these things that the need to help these people burdened his mind. It almost haunted his very soul knowing that they are getting hurt. Zetsume motioned for the genin to follow him. "Please stay near me. I can not have you dying on my watch."

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
"Yes, I presume that you are Ikki?" Ikki responds, "Yeah, nice to meet..." He's interrupted, "If you have no business to attend to could we get on our way. Sorry, I am just uneasy with the feeling that the people from my village are getting hurt right outside of our walls." Ikki was being rubbed the wrong way by what was said. It wasn't the tone of voice but the fact that this mans choice of words implied that Ikki didn't care about the well being of his villages people. He felt as if he was being antagonized for being late, but he was late and was not about to make excuses. Ikki responed, "I see you're a man who doesn't observe common courtesy. But you are a man of action and that i can respect. Let's go."
"Please stay near me. I can not have you dying on my watch." Ikki looks at the man with an annoyed face as he took offense to this. Ikki realizes by his equipment that he is a high ranking nin in kumo. Ikki simply walks closer saying, "Sure. Just make sure none of your wayward arrows find their way into me as I whoop ass. By the way, Why is a high rank Nin like you being accompanied by me? ...on second thought never mind. Orders are orders. So do you have any leads or are we starting from square one?"
Mission(749/1500)

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
(OOC:Sorry I wrote the post and my computer died and lost it before i could post, and then i got busy. My bad for the delay.)

The guy he was paired up with seemed like he was trying to let his small words reach him. Zetsume tried to let his words just phase through him, though he could not let it go on forever. Everyone had their limits, some more than others. Zetsume however, had every little patience when it came it these kinds of words. I hope he focuses more when we are under attack. he thought while stopping in his tracks when Ikki said, , "Sure. Just make sure none of your wayward arrows find their way into me as I whoop ass. By the way, Why is a high rank Nin like you being accompanied by me? ...on second thought never mind. Orders are orders. So do you have any leads or are we starting from square one?"
Zetsume stopped his walking and turned to the genin so his words were loud and clear.

"Look, maybe they wanted your hot shot ass to finally see some real combat. No offense but I do not need you, I dont need anyone. If you want you can leave, then by all means leave. I will not even attempt to stop you. I will enjoy the company if you decide to stay.  Also to answer your question, we will exit the gate and look for large foot prints. The mission states a large monster of some sort. It would have to leave some sort of print in this snowy ass place. So are you staying or coming?"

Zetsume was not trying to be mean or hurtful. He has just seen many people die because of ignorance, and did not wish this genin the same fate. Zetsume did not expect him to tag along, most people could not stand his company. It was his harsh way of thinking, it almost felt as though the cold has frozen his heart.

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
"Woah, woah chill out man. I understand just relax and you know as well as I do that I can't turn down a mission that I've been assigned to," said Ikki as he he tried to calm the pained yet angry expression on Zetsume's face. "I'm in it for the long run, I digress my prior comments. Take point I've got your back," adds Ikki, baffled by the expression that plagued Zetsume's face. "Why is he so frantic, what the hell is this guy expecting to happen on this mission? Could it be post traumatic stress disorder, or perhaps there is something more to this mission?" thought Ikki as he followed Zetsume's every step.

(880/1500)

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume stopped speaking and only gestured that the ninja should follow him. He did not like people, they always find a way to annoy him. If he had less of a heart he would kill him on this mission and write it up as an accident. Zetsume looked behind him to see if he was still following which he was. He gave a wayward smile as to give an implication that he is happy that the ninja chose to stay. Just don't get hurt, last thing I need is to have to carry you back., he thought while they were passing through the gate. Zetsume stop to speak only one sentence, "Stay close to me, keep up, and from here on we do not speak unless needed."

With that Zetsume sprinted forward making sure not to get to far ahead of the ninja. He could not leave him and then he gets attacked. That would be a problem. Zetsume looked at the snow trying to look for enormous footprints in the snow. He was not sure of the exact height but he could take a guess.

After a little run Zetsume found the tracks he was looking for. Zetsume held his fist up in the manor that the military would for a halt. He got down to the tracks to inspect it closely. He turned to speak to the ninja in a low tone that could only be heard between them.

"We are close, please prepare for the worst. If you spot him, please notify me."

From there he followed the trail to see the beast that could have made these. He knew it was bad because in some spots the blood on the snow gave it a crimson tint.

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
"Stay close to me, keep up, and from here on we do not speak unless needed." Ikki nodded to confirm Zetsume's orders. Zetsume immediately takes off and Ikki follows. "Damn, this guys is fast," thought Ikki as he struggled to keep up to Jounin's pace.

After a few minutes, Zetsume comes to a sudden stop. Ikki stops at his command. Ikki looks around at the bloodied snow all about them and hears Zetsume whisper, "We are close, please prepare for the worst. If you spot him, please notify me." Ikki nods once more and turns on his 'Current Perception: Tracking range' which allows him to sense the electrical impulses in the neural synapses from any living being.

Once Ikki finished looking around he taps Zetsume's shoulder and points south towards a pile of human remains. Ikki whispers to Zetsume, "This happened recently within twenty minutes. Whatever did this is out of my sensory range of fifty meters. Judging by these tracks its at least four meters long from front legs to rear legs. What the hell is that big?" Ikki immediately turns right and points to the east where they were initially headed. Ikki whispers, "It's coming in fast at twelve meters per second. It looks like it's chasing a smaller creature." Ikki jumps in between two trees to get a better view but all he see's is trees getting knock over in the distance. He jump's back down and awaits his orders. Looked over at Zetsume gesturing he give a command, then stares in the direction of the incoming beast astonished at it's size.
(1166/1500)

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Ikki seemed to posses a sensory ability. Zetsume was just going to follow the tracks, yet this ninja was able to find it much easier than he could. This seemed note worthy. Though there was a problem, it was chasing some small creature and heading back into their direction. It was at this time Zetsume wondered how long was this monstrous beast chasing the other creature. Has it been all day? Zetsume would have to do something quick in order to ensure the safety of this ninja. Zetsume knew of a plan, one that could hopefully keep them both alive to fight another day. He quickly turned toward Ikki to tell him quickly of his plan.

"Since the beast in on course to our spot, get into the trees. When I give the signal attack the right eye. I will take the left. If we can stop it's eyesight, it should not prove that much of a worthy adversary"

Zetsume quickly got into the trees and formed a raiton arrow from his chakra. He quickly drew it back and held the aim down toward the direction from which the beast was headed. Zetsume knew that if he could take out his eyes, then he could then make it deaf. From there most of the senses have been disabled. It would not be long until the beast fell before him. The sounds of thunderous footsteps echoed through the ground that even shook the trees. It was not long until the beast emerged through the trees knocking them down like the brute he was. It seems that it has been chasing a deer. The brute was massive in size, standing at almost eight meters in height. It could easily knock down trees as it has shown. Zetsume stood there waiting until it was closer. The element of surprise would be vital towards this mission, he just hoped Ikki could take out the other eye. Once the monster was in position Zetsume screamed, "NOW!" as to indicate to attack. From there he let the arrow fly from his bow that made it's mark into the beasts left eye, then turned to see if the other ninja had done the same but to the right eye.

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
"Since the beast in on course to our spot, get into the trees. When I give the signal attack the right eye. I will take the left. If we can stop it's eyesight, it should not prove that much of a worthy adversary" Zetsume Immediately jumps into the trees before Ikki got an opportunity to let him know the Ikki's only long distance ability requires a charge up period. "Screw it. I'll just slash his eye with my sword." thought Ikki as he ascended into a tree. Ikki drew his katana and charged up a Raiton Flash bang in his left fist just in case.

"NOW," yelled out Zetsume as he unleashed his arrow. Ikki dashes from the tree towards the immense creature whose head was a big as he was. Obviously there was an error with the timing of the attack due to the fact that arrow flies much faster than Ikki can jump.

Upon reaching the beast Ikki see the arrow penetrate its target and the beast closes his eyes and shakes his head knocking Ikki back and towards the ground. Ikki recovers from the heavy blow and yells, "Close your eyes 'Z'!!" He throws the Raiton: Flash Bang at the beast face as he opens his eye, blinding and deafening the creature for a split second.

Then Ikki ascends the trees once more away from Zetsume, as to keep Zetsume out of the beast's sight. Realizing that his close combat on the ground would get him trampled or killed, he jumps from tree to tree launching 2 senbon at the massive head just to keep its attention. Ikki manages to turn the beast completely around giving Zetsume the perfect opportunity to get the eye that Ikki missed.
(1460/1500)

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
"Close your eyes 'Z'!!", Zetsume heard from the ninja. He never did like to close his eyes in the battlefield. Instead he was behind a tree that would block any harmful rays or sounds. From the side that he shot, the beast could not hope to see him now. Ikki then proceeded to launch two senbon at the monster's head to get it's attention. It did seem to work as it only kept it's focus on Ikki. The level of intelligence on the beast must have been low. If it was Zetsume under attack like this he would have ran like hell, yet this beast seemed to want to kill Ikki. This would not happen though, Zetsume put his bow back on his back. He would have to use his KKG to end this quicker before the beast could do harm to the genin. Zetsume quickly made a raiton Chakra Bow. It has been awhile since he has had to use this jutsu, he let out a slight sigh before using Shi No Yoake (Dawn Of Death). He jumped into the air above the creature. The jutsu he used would give him one shot that would disperse into one hundred more arrows. If he aimed down at the beast, it would ensure than none of the arrows could possibly hit the genin. He let his arrow fly at the beast which indeed did turn into one hundred arrows that rained down upon him, yet he was not done yet. Since he used the corresponding elements he could use another one of these arrows.

From how high he was in the air, it looked almost as if the beast was done already. Only about seventy arrows made it into the beast in various places. Some were lodged into his head while others were mostly on its back and arms. Zetsume would make sure that this beast paid for what he has done to everyone in the village. He let another arrow go from his bow which let out another one hundred arrows. This time the beast was on the ground, which led to over eighty of the arrows to hit the beast. It caused its body to look like ground beef. Soon the arrows vanished, and all that was left was a bloody carcass of a beast that once was.

Zetsume landed back onto the treetop to look back down at the beast. He made one hell of a mess. He made a motion for the genin to come here. Scratching his head and giving a smile, he spoke with a friendly tone "Sorry about what I said earlier. I just do not like to see people die. I am walking back if you would like to accompany me, if not I guess this is goodbye."

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
Ikki Looked back to see a nimble Zetsume flying trough the air Drawing and arrow from a glowing bow. Amazed by this technique Ikki jumped higher into the trees to get a better look at what Zetsume was doing. Zetsume released the first arrow and Ikki had been dumbfounded by what he had seen. He saw a Raiton arrow split a hundred fold and rain down a fury the likes of which he had never seen an archer produce. To his suprise a second arrow was fired. At the end a bloodied mess layed in the ground. "Talk about overkill," said Ikki looking over at Zetsume.

"Sorry about what I said earlier. I just do not like to see people die. I am walking back if you would like to accompany me, if not I guess this is goodbye."

"Well I'll accompany you. I'm going back for help in transporting the human remains to get buried..." Ikki says while bowing. "Thank you, you've shown me quite a bit." Ikki was referring to the fact that he needed to get stronger to face an opponent such as him. Ikki follows Zetsume back to town. "Well this is it. It was nice working with you, Zetsume. Just next time lighten up a bit." Ikki extends his arm to shake Zetsume's hand.

(1683/1500)Mission complete!

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Overkill?, Zetsume looked back at the mess he made and smiled. He did not see it that way. Seems the ninja wanted to go back and help in the burial. Usually Zetsume personally did it yet, now he could not do it any more. It was the fact that how many bodies must be buried before this land will know true peace. Though when the kid said lighten up Zetsume made a slight scoffing noise before speaking, he folded his arms to incline he hated hand shakes.

"No offense I personally hate when people get close to me. Also lightening up is not in my vocabulary, the world will not lighten up. If you wish for that life then please retire from the shinobi ways."

Zetsume was just cold on the inside. He did not know how to be nice or even social able. Zetsume proceeded to walk to the gate without another word.

When he reached the village he turned towards the genin to speak again, "Has been fun but this is where we part. If you ever find yourself in trouble just seek me out. Other than that take care"

Zetsume left

(End)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.