You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
It was Kaekio's second mission. Her job was to Clean the sword of a self proclaimed swords mans. Kaekio had been selected for the job because of her experience and love for swords. Kaekio got out of bed around 7:00 and immediately hopped into the shower. she had gotten the mission the day before and was told what time she needed to be there, and she didn't want to be late especially for her very first mission. she got out of the shower around 7:15 and got dressed in her usual outfit and put on her sword sheathe (you never know when your gonna need it) and head out of her door. it was still early in the morning and so not very many people were walking about the streets of Kumo. This Allowed Kaekio to sprint to man's house and she made it there a tiny bit before she was scheduled to be there. after waiting around for a few minutes Kaekio knocked on the door and it was immediately opened up by and older looking man in a very fancy sleep robe. "Ah you must be the young lady here to clean my sword." He said in a voice that signified that he was still a little bit tired "yes sir i am" Kaekio responded back cheerfully and excited for her mission, she was kind of interested to see what this wealthy man's blade looked like. she stepping into the house and followed him down the stairs to his basement where he kept the blade, and where she would be working. "now i want you to understand that i need this blade in less than one hour, because it will be in a showing soon and i need it cleaned by then." Kaekio simply nodded to show that she understood what she had to accomplish and that she could get it done. The man pointed to a room at the end of the hall and then turned around and went back up the stairs to attend to his soon to be arriving guest. Kaekio walked into the room and closed the door behind her before she glanced up at the magnificently dusty blade hanging on the wall in front of her. The blade it self wasn't even all that pretty nor did it look like it would be much good in a fight. Kaekio gave a long sigh as she pulled the blade down from its wall stand and with it in hand walked over to the other corner of the room where the cleaning supplies where located, then she dragged those to the center of the room and began diligently working to, first clean the dust off of the blade. then wash it. Then she polished repeatedly until it got to the perfect shine that anyone would expect out of a fancy blade. then she decided by herself that the blade was a little bit to dull and so she walked over to the sharpening stone and used the rest of her time to sharpen the blade. the Man walked in at a quarter to an hour, just as Kaekio had finished sharpening the blade. And he asked he how she was doing, and when she told him that she had just finished he jumped up and down clapping like a little girl that just got the barbie she has wanted for ever. then her held the blade in his hand and looked at it with what Kaekio assumed to be his interpretation of an expert eye, even though no expert of a blade would have even considered looking at the blade the way he did. then he told her she had done  a fantastic job and he sent her on her way home. she skipped home from a successful mission and decided to tell the raikage after she had grabbed a bite to eat.

word count: 655

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.