You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Empty Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Gyouki

Gyouki

Dead
Gyouki looked down over the mountainside at the rolling rocky hills that spanned for miles. This was Iwagakure's wild west, a crazy region known for it's wildlife. He'd actually never been there, despite living in Iwa for all of his life, and it was quite the sight to see. He hopped down to the slope and slid to the bottom, kicking up dust behind him in his wake. His first step on the dusty ground surrounding the bottom was the only noise in this silence, aside from the tumbleweeds that rolled by. "Now, where the hell is this boar?" he said to himself quietly.

Gyouki almost completely forgot that he had a bit of a squad with him on this task, and looked around to see if they had caught up with him. The girl, who's name he had forgotten, was off to the left, already there ahead of him. He smiled calmly and turned to the right, looking for Skarn, who still wasn't there. "Okay, guys." he called out, in a monotone. His raspy voice cracked with every word, sounding like a hungry bear. It was true, he was a bit hungry--for this damn boar to get killed so he could get his reward, not for food. He hadn't brought along his puppet because it needed maintenance, so it looked like he would be winging it with his Ninjutsu for this mission. He continued, "How are we going to find this pig, Akio?"

Mission Word Count: 250/1,000

Last edited by Gyouki on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

2Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Empty Re: Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 am

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
The dry barren land of Iwa stood around her stretching for miles and miles. The ground was a mixture of rich browns and reds that seemed to bring some color to the empty land. It was a beautiful sight and the girl couldn't help but wonder off to dream about it. However realizing where she was and what she was suppose to be doing she turned back around to the men in front of her. One was a red haired kid with a young face and the other his exact opposite a older man the size of a bear. He was new and it seemed that's why he was with them. Guess she and the other guy would have to teach him the ropes.  Listen guys the girl said taking control these boars have been running around lately and I've already killed one. I know where they rest so we'll use my KKG to track them. So rather they were following her or not the girl lead the way as she felt the vibrations in the ground for the boar. If they were wise they would kindly follow since she was the only one who knew where the boar was.

So as she lead with the two behind her she made small talk. So tell me about you guys that boar is about a mile away so we have time.

3Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Empty Re: Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:52 am

Gyouki

Gyouki

Dead
(OOC: Skarn still hasn't done his part, so fuck waiting on his ass, we'll just continue)

"I'm Gyouki Yamada. I'm a puppet master, but I couldn't bring my puppet along for this boar because it's under maintenance right now...what about you, Akio?" he said as he followed her down the pathway. He wondered how her Kekkei Genkai worked, and how it was tracking the boar. She seemed to have pinpointed its exact location, however far away it was. Long story short, Gyouki was impressed by her skill.

Looking forward to the dust dunes ahead, Gyouki noticed a figure in the distance, that seemed to be small and swine-like. Maybe it was the pig? He was still 30 meters or so away, so he still couldn't discern whether or not it was. Either way, he was angry that Skarn still hadn't shown up, not because he was afraid that he and Akio couldn't handle the pig themselves, but because Skarn had signed up for the mission and he was breaking trust by not following through. Gyouki kept following Akio, erasing the boy from his mind and awaiting for her answer.

Mission Word Count: 432/1,000

4Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Empty Re: Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
The girl was angry as much as her companion to see the other member of their squad missing but she ignored it and instead focused on Gyouki from the Yamada a clan she knew all about their impressive clan so she was happy to be working with one. Well you see gyouki she said leading him the pig. My kkg is one that allows me to feel vibrations in the earth around me. Basely I was trained to determine whats and hows around me by using my expert knowledge. It comes in handle combating also since I'm able to determine my oppent's next move using it. It's very handy and I'm proud of it. The pair started getting closer to the boar in till she felt it right behind some brushes. She pushed gyouki back signaling him to back up. They would have to kill this thing with care if they didn't wanna get hurt. So whats the plan gyouki how are we killing this thing?

5Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Empty Re: Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Gyouki

Gyouki

Dead
The boar's horns shone in the lightly, glimmering a pure white-brown color. It was a fat thing, with small, beady eyes and lots of hair. Akio looked over to Gyouki, saying quietly, "So what's the plan, Gyouki? How are we killing this thing?" Gyouki only made a single hand gesture, raising his hand to quiet her a bit more. "I'll pin it with a jutsu..." he whispered, "and you can finish it off." He made a hand sign, and crystals began to form around him, into a bunch of shuriken, totaling out at eight. They floated above him, menacingly facing the boar. This was no ordinary boar, it was much larger. Gyouki definitely saw how it could be a threat, and why it needed to be killed. He made a Ram hand seal, and the eight crystal shuriken all rained down onto the boar, embedding into its thick skin. Blood seeped from the wounds, and it squealed terribly. Its small feet began to take off, Gyouki tackled it down, pinning it with his feet so that it wouldn't escape.

Gyouki called out to his squadmate, struggling to keep the boar on the ground. Its cries were echoing through the dusty hills, distressed and sad. Gyouki did not want to kill it, and he left that task to Akio, as he had said before. "AKIO! KILL IT NOW, I CAN'T HOLD IT MUCH LONGER!" he yelled feverishly.

Word Count: 674/1,000

6Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Empty Re: Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Akio watched impressed with the guy in front of her she must admit the jutsu he used was pretty. She stared in wonder as the crystals surrounded him changing into shuriken and hitting the boar. As it tried to get away Gyouki quickly used his strength to pin it down underneath him. She really hoped this guy helped her with missions more often."AKIO! KILL IT NOW, I CAN'T HOLD IT MUCH LONGER!" he yelled. Oh sorry she apologized for being in deep thought and not focusing she tended to do that. Using her fuma shuriken she aimed it at the animal before letting it go with one swing of her arm. The weapon hit it's mark right in between the  eyes killing it instantly. She was disgusted at the sight of the blood the dripped off her Fuma and the little bit that had spattered on the young man while holding the pig down. You're lucky she said trying to take her mind off the dead body I'm not that good of a shot but it's great that it didn't hit you. The young girl laughed at her lame attempt at humor. The older man paid it no mind and instead wiped the blood from his face with his shirt. 
We should probably find a watering hole I'm assuming that since this boar was wandering around here there should be one by then we get someone to come check this out and get this messed cleaned up . So as the two searched for a place to get refreshed she asked a little about him. So Gyouki tell me something about yourself.
684/1000

7Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Empty Re: Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:42 am

Gyouki

Gyouki

Dead
With the deed done, Gyouki now was holding tight to the pig's corpse. Blood from Akio's weapon spattered him, although he didn't mind it much considering he didn't really care for the simple clothing he was currently dressed in. He tried to wipe the mess from his face with his hand, but only left his hand bloody as well, so he wiped both with his black shirt. He looked over to Akio, who commented on her aim in a humorous tone. Gyouki smiled, a feeble attempt at politeness, but still held a disturbance deep in his eyes; the dead boar, just sitting there, had taken a toll on Gyouki's thought process, like most death that he witnessed did. He sighed before sitting on a nearby stone, facing Akio. The girl asked more about him, probably as something to do while they rested before bringing the pig in for the reward.

Gyouki honestly wasn't the type to talk about himself much. A simple man, raised in Iwagakure and known to be quiet and kind. He hadn't seen much in his life other than exercise and playing with puppets; not marionettes made for childhood games, but dangerous tools that are made to deal death like a deck of cards. Death. He hated the idea of it, and how it could take a person out of the world so easily. How did it make sense that his passion was creating and using such weapons? Gyouki finally opened his mouth, saying "I'm not complex. I just want to live a long, happy life and to have friends. Like I said before, I use puppets. What about you, Akio? What's your story?"

Word Count: 960/1,000

8Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Empty Re: Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
When he asked what her story was she gave him the basic story. I'm the oldest of two children both girls raised by my father. I live with my boyfriend a ninja as well and a local medic. I'm a pretty simple person who wants to enjoy living her life with her family and close friends. Sorry I tend to talk a lot  as well she said blushing a little but don't mind me I'll try to not bore you to death. Wiping off the blood from her Fuma shuriken trying to rub off the nasty blood stains. The girl feel sorry for the older man who seemed a little sicken at the sight and thought of killing the boar. No one wanted to kill a animal who couldn't defend itself but it was a huge threat to others. Akio felt bad for him but there was nothing for the two to do but complete the mission and get home so they could wash the smell of blood and sweat off their bodies. It was just a nasty feeling to have all these things clinging to her skin as they traveled closer to the Iwa wall to deliver the dead boar's body and receive their pay. The girl was getting tired as thoughts of her comfortable bed attacked her mind or the meal that would be waiting for her when she got home and visited her dad. Akio wished they were at the dumb all ready. As the two traveled she focused on the way her teammate was feeling rather than her. Her friend Saiyuki was the same when they first did this mission together. You know gyouki you remind me of my best friend Yuki-chan she's the same as you when it comes to harming others. However as Iwa ninjas we have to kill and if this is your job now you have to follow those rules.
1010/1000
Exit thread

Last edited by Akio Yanagi on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Empty Re: Kill the Boar [C-Rank | Private] Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Gyouki

Gyouki

Dead
"I'm like your friend? Well, I'll have to meet her sometime." they finally arrived in Iwa, where they dropped off the boar's corpse as proof of the completed task. He turned to Akio and smiled as they collected the reward. "You're quite a good ninja, Akio. I have to go, now, but I'll see you around." and with that, he left the building, rustling the Ryo in his pockets, happy with his first completed mission. He looked forward to the many missions ahead, as he worked his way toward Chuunin.

(Exit Thread)

Mission Word Count:
1,055/1,000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.