You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kill The Boar [C-Rank Repeatable/Private] Empty Kill The Boar [C-Rank Repeatable/Private] Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:01 am

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Kill The Boar:

Another fine day in Iwagakure was passing by and the Kazako Clan Clinic was having a slower day. Harichimo was out back enjoying the slow day with some meditation out in the gardens by the coy pond. His arms were bare,his hair let down, and fully dressed except for a light shirt instead of his jacket as he sit and enjoy the light breeze. He thought to himself about his last two mission successes. He had helped clean up the streets and bring a hooligan dirtying the streets into justice. But both were only low ranking missions and would only be stepping stones to his goals. He knew if he wanted to grow as a medical ninja and as a fighter he would have to take on higher risk missions. And since it was a slower day at the clinic he had nothing better to do. He took a final deep breath before getting up and going to his room. He washed up a bit and tied his hair back. He grabbed some bandages from a drawer and wrapped up his arms making sure they would stay tight. He threw on his jacket and made his way out the doors waving bye to his family and heading out to the Iwagakure main hall and mission board.

Harichimo arrived at the main hall and to his surprise it was less busy than the previous time he had been there. He made his way to the board and glanced over at where the higher ranking missions would be posted. He found a small shred from a small village outside in the wild west asking for help with a wild boar that was causing them headaches and troubles. Harichimo took and folded the paper into a pocket and made his way to the exit. When he was outside he thought to himself. Am I ready to take on this task? This will be a dangerous task if the boar catches me. I will have to think of how I will deal with it. I can't just rush in and risk getting cut open out there. But I also can't let this make me doubt my abilities. I am capable enough to keep myself up and overcome this task. Harichimo turned down the street and made his way towards the front gate. He asked the guards for directions and one was able to give him the full trip route. He gave the guard a thanks and made his way to the small village.

Harichimo arrived to the small village late in the evening. The village was pretty bare and not many people were out and about. Is it really that bad that this boar is keeping everyone inside their homes? Harichimo thought. He looked around for the building belonging to the village leader. He found it near the town center and knocked on the huge wooden doors. No one answered at first so he knocked again "Hello, I am Hairichimo. I'm a genin from Iwagakure. i got this slip from the mission board that you needed some help." He stood and heard some meddling behind the door that sounded like locks being undone and the door opened with a big man behind it. "Well come on in boy and we will get you filled in." Harichimo nodded and entered the building which had little for furniture besides a table and chairs. Harichimo took a seat and the bigger man grabbed a pot of tea pouring himself and Harichimo a cup. "So you decided to come and take on this beast? Well you arrived at a good time. The beast will be here soon to raid the nearby field. The boar is quite aggressive and will charge you on the spot so take great care. But for now just sit and enjoy the fire and warm tea to prepare for the fight ahead." Harichimo just relaxed and sipped the tea letting the warmth run through him. Well no turning back now this man expects you to succeed and give this village the help it needs. Harichimo just smirked. Well I can't let them down now can I? Harichimo just sat and and waited for the couple hours until the beast was said to arrive.

It was now very late in the day with barely any light left when Harichimo heard bells ring in the distance and could only assume that was his signal. He got up and double checked his bandages. They were tight to his arms as he had tied them before he left. It's time to see how I truly stack up. He went out the door and took off towards the sound of the bells. He arrived to the field and could see the huge black shape of the beast tearing up the field. Harichimo jumped the fence and lowly walked over to the beast. The boar looked up and could obviously smell Harichimo coming and took an aggressive stance when he got within 15 meters. Harichimo quickly took his fighting stance and kept taking steps being ready to fight. The boar finally made the first move and charged towards Harichimo. Harichimo took his chance and helped close the gap. When the boar was in range Harichimo made a leap and spun in the air unleashing a brutal Rising Wind Strike to the top of the boar's skull driving the animal snout first into the ground. The boar got up quickly as Harichimo landed on his feet and went right back on the offensive making a leap towards the animal and spinning to deliver a Whirlwind to the side of the animal causing it to fly back a couple meters. "You have enough yet?" Harichimo asked the animal. The boar got up and made a final desperate charge towards Harichimo. Harichimo raised his right leg and jumped high enough to clear the boar's head and drove his right leg down onto the skull to deliver a finishing Jet Strike stopping the animal dead in its tracks. Harichimo stood victorious with his foot on the beast's head breathing heavy from exerting himself with the combo of kicks taking all that he had in him. Harichimo dropped to his knee and tried to catch his breath as he heard the village people coming up the road cheering. "Thank you very much Harichimo of Iwagakure for your help this day. We can finally come out again without fear of this thing. Would you do us the honor of staying the night for a feast? asked the village leader. Harichimo looked up and could barely say between his breaths. "Of coarse..... It would.... be a great honor" Harichimo got up as a couple village people tied up the animal and took it to the town center to be cooked. Harichimo walked along side the village leader all the way there. "And to show my personal thank you may stay in my spare room for as long as you need before you head back." Harichimo smiled and rested up before the feast knowing he proved to himself that he could stand up for these higher challenges and he made a major difference today that affected more than just a small neighborhood.

1213/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.