You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kill the Boar || C - Rank Empty Kill the Boar || C - Rank Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
It was mid day in Iwagakure; Zwei wandered along on a rock paved trail with idle hands poised within his pockets. He maneuvered through the crowed as gracefully as possible, not making any sudden movements to throw off his smooth pace. The sun casted a relentless ray of heat, which seemed to mold well with the stony terrain. With each step along the rocky expanse, Zwei could feel the heat against the bottom of his feet even through his boots. An audible sigh of discontent alluded Zwei's nimble lips, the combination of the sun and the tight crowd would drive anyone crazy. The red head samurai spent most of his days in Iwakagure, but it was practically impossible to get use to it.

On any other day Zwei would be in the comfort of some means of shade; however today he was fortunate enough to be chosen to accompany one of Iwakagure's finest shinobi. A faint smile graced his lips as he made his way towards the West subsection of Iwakagure. Although he didn't enjoy fighting as once did in his youth, he couldn't help but to be excited for the young shinobi. The chuunin exam was merely weeks away and he had a chance to get a preview of the genin in action. After a few minutes of walking through the crowd; he noticed it starting to thin the closer he had gotten to the western sub prefecture. There were two guards manning each side of the gate and as Zwei approached they bowed slightly in respect to their superior.

"What's the situation?" Zwei inquired, switching his glance between the two occasionally as they responded with: "There is a giant boar roughly half a mile down in the western prefecture.... We're awaiting back up." There was a hesitation as the shinobi spoke as he shifted his attention to his contemporary before looking back at Zwei: "They didn't send you did they...?" The shinobi inquired with a hint of concern in his tone. The general consensus among the villagers was that Zwei was not worthy of the jounin title; he was too clumsy, he was a samurai, and he was a man of peace.

It was mere illusion; however, Zwei was more fond of the notion of the villagers and played the role of a harmless fool accordingly. He reclined his head to the side while bringing an idle hand to the side of his head ruffling through his ember colored hair. Breaking into a faint chuckle he shook his head from side to side: "Oh no, not I -- I'll be actually accompanying the shinobi Suzaku. He should be here shortly." He concluded and as he explained it he could see the other two shinobi coming to peace.

2Kill the Boar || C - Rank Empty Re: Kill the Boar || C - Rank Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:43 am

Sozaemon

Sozaemon

D-rank
Why.....why!? Was Suzaku, the Vermillion Demon of Iwagakure No Sato, one of the most feared people in the entire village, was teamed up with a mere child to do this mission. Sure he was at Jonin rank, but he was a child none the less. It was times like these that Suzaku just wanted to strangle someone, and the intent could be easily told, as his chakra was going hay-wire, electricty cackling violently around his body as he stormed to the village gates. Still, if this kid was at Jonin rank, then that would mean that he is rather strong, at the very least. "Heh...heheheh..." He chuckled darkly as he continued onward. If anything, he better not get in his way, or there will be Hell to pay.

Besides, he must prepare for the Chunin Exams if he is to win. He just can't his competition, he must DEMOLISH them. Only then, will he show that he is a true warrior, worthy of the rank of Chunin. Making his way to the gate, he saw his supposed 'ally' for this mission talking to the Guardsmen. The boy was.... bigger to then what he expected to say the least. He was only a foot shorter then Suzaku. However, his size meaned little as he saw the rest of him. Long red hair, jade eyes, barely buff, unlike Suzaku, and was in-general, as best as what Suzaku could put it, 'cute', if nothing else. With a snear, he approached them. The guards visibly tensed at his appearance.

His hawk-like eyes stayed on the guards for a mere instant before dashing towards the child, his face, at best, being unimpressed in-general. "Let's go." He simply said as he began walking, leaving as quick as he came, not caring for any formalities. "I want to see if this creature is really worth the fuss. If it is capable of sating my boredom." He said in a stern, yet, disinterested voice, the sun's light reflecting off his white suit as the cool breeze causes his pony-tail to slightly dance in the wind.

WC: 357

3Kill the Boar || C - Rank Empty Re: Kill the Boar || C - Rank Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank

OOC: Sorry for the delay chief!

Zwei's posture remained relatively docile, taking a brief moment to peak over his shoulder as the young shinobi approached from the rear. The intensity in Suzaku's eyes were rather piercing; the two guards shuddered in response to the glare even if it wasn't focused on them as much. The edges of Zwei's lips lifted slightly, returning the angered shinobi with a faint smile. Once Suzaku had made his demand; Zwei merely bowed his head in acknowledgement: "Yes, lets go!" He responded in an overly exciting manner, taking a brief moment to bow respectfully to the two guards at the post: "It's been a pleasure meeting you two -- we should be done shortly!" He concluded before pursuing after Suzaku.

Zwei had his arms behind him -- with a slight bend at the elbow; one idle hand locked around the wrist on his other hand. He was intrigued by Suzaku; sensing the power that spewed from his very corpse, it was obvious his current rank was indeed no indication of his prowess. "So Mr. Suzaku, I'm here as your evaluator and to see if you're indeed worthy enough of the Chuunin rank. Unless I deem my interference necessary, I will be out of your way so do your best and please be careful." He instructed as they progressed towards the west ward. As they conversed the terrain around them changed; there were less buildings, more canyons, and the ground beneath them were jagged in other areas.

As they neared the canyon; the sounds of a beast colliding against the stone walls, it's screeches would echo across the entire valley. When near the edge of the cliff, Zwei merely watched the massive beast as it wandered about anxiously. Normally this wasn't something that the people of Iwagakure would be concerned with; however in the canyon was a stream where the people would get their water supply. There were several attempts before to remove the beast; however it's aggression made it extremely difficult to do so. It was about a two story drop from the cliff to the ground below and the canyon below was a few square miles around "Seems like the boar got stuck; please be careful about the water supply, I'm sure the villagers would prefer not to have an excessive amount of blood in it." He shifted his attention over to Suzaku once more before taking a seat along the edge of the cliff. "Good luck, try not to get yourself killed." ( I'll let you decide how big the boar will be. )

4Kill the Boar || C - Rank Empty Re: Kill the Boar || C - Rank Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Sozaemon

Sozaemon

D-rank
This one seemed..... different to say the least. He didn't frightened as most would or even, at the very least, scowl him. Instead, he merely cheerfully replied as he followed him, bidding farewell to the guards. Oh hopefully he won't get in his way."So Mr. Suzaku, I'm here as your evaluator and to see if you're indeed worthy enough of the Chuunin rank. Unless I deem my interference necessary, I will be out of your way so do your best and please be careful."Of course, of fucking course they would send someone to see if he was 'worthy' of the stupid rank. "If you interfere at all, I will destroy you along with the petty animal!" He said in a rather annoyed voice as walked. How dare they send this...this... boy to judge him!

His eyes wandered as they went about the enviroment. There was hardly any vegetation (shocker). There were jagged rocks scattered all over the ground, and more and more canyons and mountains became visible. The air noticbly became slightly thinner as well, but Suzaku paid no attention to it. However, the roars of the boar soon became louder and louder, alerting him that they were near. Once on the cliffs, he merely looked down, and saw the beast. It definitely was bigger, as it was at five feet in height, its tusks looking to be about two feet in length. A dangerous beast indeed."Seems like the boar got stuck; please be careful about the water supply, I'm sure the villagers would prefer not to have an excessive amount of blood in it."Ignoring the pest, Suzaku proceeded to climb down the wall, down to the boar until he was at a safe height to drop from.

"Good luck, try not to get yourself killed." Suzaku instantly looked up at the boy with a death glare before proceeding to climb down further, the boar having yet to noticed.

(Sorry for not posting, I my allergies have been acting up and its so hard to see the freaking screen when my eyes water.)

WC:686

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.