You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kill the boar [private/C-rank mission] Empty Kill the boar [private/C-rank mission] Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:23 am

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
objective:

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
Waking up in the morning, yawning and scratching her head, Yomi sat up straight in her bed, looking at the red sun of dawn lighting up the sky, as if it were a blazing inferno swarming through the twilight. A rather wicked smile appeared on Yomi's face when she was watching the sun tear the night's sky asunder, as the sight was inspiring for someone who saw the power of the shinobi only as a tool to grant one's wish and who would stop at nothing to achieve her goals, to become the strongest taijutsu and kenjutsu master the entire world has ever seen.

yawning once more, the young woman decided that she could be in the need of a bath, which she confirmed after she noticed that she had a serious case of bed hair, with her hair wildly spiking in all directions. Taking that bath, in her home's rather large bathroom and in steamy hot water, the young woman washed away all the madness which lingered inside of her, dressing herself in her usual attire consisting out of a black tank top, black long pants with suspenders, black boots, a black choker around her neck, black fingerless gloves and a long dark blue coat.

With her hair dried, she decided to put in in the usual single ponytail, with her bangs framing her face. For a moment, her fingers slid across the tattoo on her left arm, a remnant of the past, but at the same time always a mark of the present as well.

"I'd better eat something before I go on looking for a mission," The young woman sighed, grabbing a carton of milk from the fridge and emptying it in a few gulps before throwing the carton into the trash bin. An apple and a few hardboiled eggs from the evening before were good enough to complete her entire breakfast, after which she headed outside, making her way to the Tsuchikage's administration building, where she took a quick peek at the mission board, taking it upon herself to rid the wild west of iwagakure from some kind of big boar that had been rampaging. Being notified that it was a C rank mission, she just sighed, wishing that those higher ups had ranked her up years ago, but ofcourse they didn't, simply because she was deemed a liability when given more responsibility. Remembering the last chuunin exams made her show an empty smile, one she was used to show during her childhood, but really no longer held any meaning in her adult life. "Let's go find the piggy then."

442/1000

3Kill the boar [private/C-rank mission] Empty Re: Kill the boar [private/C-rank mission] Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:21 am

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
The travel to the Wild west wasn't all that big, but what she saw made Yomi think that this wasn't an ordinary boar she was about to be dealing with. The farmers seemingly did not dare to leave their homes and those that were visible sitting on their porches or near their fences had bandages all over their body to cover up a lot of painful wounds inflicted by the enraged animal whoes path they had crossed. Entire houses were wrecked and demolished, several acres of prime producing farmland had been devestated by the boar's inconsistent and furious rampage.

Arriving at the farm of Yukino Aki, the young woman went towards the front door of the farm to talk with the wounded man sitting there, who had acted as the farmer community's spokesman and had issued the mission at the administration building on behalf of said community.

"Could'cha enlighten me a bit?" Yomi spoke calmly, grinning widely when approaching the guy, who seemed slightly intimidated by the young woman's rather ruthless and imposing body language and expressions. "I came here to do a job and all I see are wounded farmers and some destroyed crops. So tell me, where's the piggy that caused you strong farmguys such a hassle and so much problems?"

The farmer nodded to his children and his wife to go back inside, that there was no threat from this young woman, despite her rather intimidating way of approaching them.

"The beast rarely arrives here at noon," The wounded man spoke, painstakingly taking deep breaths to keep talking. "If you would stay until the evening you as well would see what kind of fury this giant boar has wrought upon us, so we implore you, we beg you to defeat this monster, before there's nothing left of us and for us anymore."

Yomi simply laughed softly, nodding in agreement and settling herself on the farmer's porch, taking a seat in one of the rocking chairs that were apparently made for the farmer and his children by a local carpenter who had died last year due to heart failure, not a way to die Yomi envisioned for herself. Heck, she'd never want to die because of disease or old age, but in combat, like a truly dedicated warrior, for that was what she was: a warrior in heart and soul.

"Let's wait for the piggy then," She smiled, while resting her head backwards on the chair and closing her eyes with a smile on her face.

429/871/1000

4Kill the boar [private/C-rank mission] Empty Re: Kill the boar [private/C-rank mission] Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:59 am

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
After having fallen asleep at the farmer's house out of boredom, Yomi was waked by the farmer when the sun had long set and the night's sky covered the world in shadows. The wounded man pointed towards a looming, large shadow in the field next to his him, his eyes wide in fear, announcing to the young woman that the ten feet high tower of muscle she was looking at, was the boar which had been terrorizing his community for the past days. That was indeed no ordinary piggy, but a real lifedanger for every untrained and even for every trained shinobi, that boar was monstrously large for its species.

"Get indoors," Yomi warned the man, while standing up out of the chair she had been resting in, casually pulling off her jacket, while looking at the boar as it slowly came closer to the house, apparently alarmed by the new, threatening smell of the young woman, who indeed was not some weak farmer, but a fully fledged shinobi who desired to be more than just a simple shinobi. "I'll handle this, be patient and wait until I say it's clear for you to come out."

Walking calmly towards the threateningly large boar, Yomi stopped right about two meters away from the angrily grunting boar, carrying an intimidating grin on her face. At the moment, she brought her legs and hands into position, the boar seemed to snap into a murderous rage, instantly launching itself towards the kunoichi and despite its impressive speed, it was still not at its top speed, but that was a lucky moment for Yomi, who quickly made a double set of hand seals, allowing her legs to be covered in a combination armor of rock, mud and her own black, jagged and spiked crystals.

A single kick was enough to crack the snout of the boar, tear off the animal's tusks and rip it's face to shreds thanks to the crystals. As it was almost anticlimactic, Yomi formed another set of hand seals, after which two black crystal blades were formed. She threw them upwards in front of her, while making a full turn with her body, pivoting on her right leg while throwing her left leg into the air, propelling the two blades towards the boar in who's skull they burried themselves as easy as a knife would cut through butter.

With a smile on her face, she went to retrieve her jacket. "I think that's that old man, go get'cha some meat while it's still fresh, because I'm going to collect my payment."

441/1313/1000

1000/1000 mission complete
75/75 Strength E-0->E-1 complete
150/150 Strength E-1->E-2 complete
75/75 Speed E-0->E-1 complete
13 words left

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.