You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scaredy-cat! [D-Rank] Empty Scaredy-cat! [D-Rank] Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki woke up with her next mission roaring in her mind. She kicked her feet up and walked toward her list. "Wow... I'm almost Chuunin... That went fast. But Kage is still a long way to go!" Saiyuki smiled and already scrapped this mission. Sai ran in the shower cabin and turned on the hot water. The water went from cold to perfectly hot for the white haired girl. She exhaled air and hung her head back. She felt the water drops falling on her face and racing down over her body. The Kobayashi opened her eyes, they were staring at the ceiling. Her mind drifted off to her fantasy land. In there she was already Tsuchikage and made everyone happy. She gave them what they wanted and even more. Saiyuki woke back up when a knock on the door made a loud noise. "Sweety? Breakfast is ready." It was her mother asking for her to come down to have breakfast together. Her daughter shouted back that she would be down in a minute. Sai rushed through the bathroom to dry her body and do her hair. She went to her closet and picked her usual outfit that existed out of a white tanktop, her cross necklace, hot pants and of course she didn't forget her pilot hat. Saiyuki hopped down the stairs to meet her mother, father and blind brother who where already at the table. Saiyuki wanted to sit down but then she saw the clock, 12 a.m. "Oh! Sorry mom! Gotta run! My mission is about to start!" Saiyuki said shocked. While she was grabbing her military jacket she gave her little brother a kiss on the for head and went off.

While Sai was walking out of the house she opened the scroll and read it once more. 'An old lady has a cat (I-ah I-ah Oh!). A dog from the neighborhood scared the cat on a particularity high tree, and the cat is afraid of jumping down. It's your mission to retrieve it. Watch out for the claws.' Saiyuki chuckled at the 'I-ah i-ah Oh!' part. It seemed that the person writing this scroll had humour. 'Stupid cat, if you can climb in a tree then you can also climb out of one...' Saiyuki sighed and went on walking.

She went to the owner of the cat and asked where it happened. She told that they were in the park nearby. Saiyuki thanked the woman and was already sprinting to the park. When the white haired girl arrived the looked in each tree. Climbing in one and then jumping off again. Finally she had found the idiotic cat and tried to grab her. The cat just got scared and jumped off the tree landing perfectly on her feet. Saiyuki was burning in the inside. "Stupid cat!! Come here!!" The girl would yell, not that it would work but she was just irritated by the creature. Sai quickly jumped off the tree and started to run like an idiot after the cat. Her arms were already sticking out trying to catch it.

The cat ran up a building and Sai sighed deeply. She started to jump on the roof following the athletic animal. The cat then jumped off the buildings into a open window. Sai her face got all red cause she was literly burning from the inside out. "Damn cat!" She yelled and also jumped though the window. The cat was now trapped between the closed door and Saiyuki. Sai quickly grabbed the cat and ran out of the house before anyone would notice. The girl ran toward the old woman while the cat was scratching the young girl her face. "Here is your cat ma'am!" The Kobayashi shoved the cat in the arms of the lady and ran off. Going home to finally eat something.

650/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.