You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scaredy Cat [D rank Mission/Complete] Empty Scaredy Cat [D rank Mission/Complete] Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Izumi~

Izumi~

D-rank
Scaredy Cat:

Izumi walked up to a tree, and leaned her shoulder against it, the wind blowing her long hair.  She pulled out a mission note from in between her breasts.  The note said she was tasked with finding a cat.  It read:

The cat had gotten lost after being run off by a stray dog and needs to be returned to its owner.  The cat in question has recently been found in a tree, but won’t come down, and is too high up for anyone to reach it.  You are to reach the marked location and retrieve the cat.

Izumi sighed, lighting a cigarette as she looked up at the tree she was leaning against.  There, lying on one of the tree’s topmost branches was the cat.  She looked around at some of the villagers standing around.  They had all come to gather around the tree, looking at the cat in helplessness.  This town is full of dumbasses, she thought to herself, not a single one of them thought of getting a ladder?  Her thoughts were interrupted by an old lady that came up to her.  “Oh deary, are you the ninja that will help me get my Muffin back to me?”

“Yeah, lady, I’ll get your stupid cat” Izumi replied, taking a step back and facing the tree.  Focusing her chakra to her feet, Izumi implemented Supernatural Walking Practice.  She then raised her foot to the trunk of the tree.  Having a good footing set, she picked up her other leg and placed her foot on the trunk.  She calmly walked up the tree, passing several branches on her way to the top.  The cat watched her with a tilted head, meowing at Izumi as she approached it.  “Don’t you try to give me lip, shit-for-brains” Izumi barked at the cat.  “It’s your fault for getting up here.”

Reaching for the cat, it got scared and jumped to a farther tree branch.  “What the fuck? Do you want to be saved, dipshit?”  Izumi was already getting pissed off.  She made her way to the cat, and again it jumped away from her this time leaping to the roof of a nearby building.  “Ok, that is it, you are coming with me!”  Izumi was yelling at the cat, jumping onto the building as well.

383/600 words

Chakra 145/150:

Izumi~

Izumi~

D-rank
“Don’t hurt my Muffin!” the old lady cried out from below. “You’re scaring my Muffin.” Izumi couldn’t hold her tongue back as she roared, “Well, then maybe you should try climbing up here and getting your own damn cat, ya old skank!” Turning back to the cat on the building, Izumi shook her fists. “Now come here ya damn cat!” She jumped for the cat but missed as it leaped out of the way. Izumi began screaming all sorts of obscenities as she chased the cat around the rooftops. Each time the cat would stop after dodging, and meow back at Izumi which acted as fuel to her already bursting flames. “Once I get a hold of you,” she said, finally cornering the cat on the edge of a corner shop. “I’m going to wring that furry little neck of yours and castrate you.” The cat hissed at this, as if it knew what she was saying. The hiss was enough to allow Izumi to rush the cat. Not able to react as quick, she was able to get a hold of the cat, fighting her urge to kill it right then, Izumi made her way back to the old lady still by the tree.

“Here’s your stupid cat,” Izumi said, tossing the cat at the old lady. “If I ever see it again, I’ll burn it before it even can think of climbing another damn tree.” The cat hissed at Izumi but she just took a smoke from her cigarette and walked off. Izumi prayed she wouldn’t have to be bothered by another cat again.

649/600 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.